Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Ian
Today 08:14 PM
Need a mother for my new...
Last post by Kacey!
Today 08:10 PM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Morrigan
Today 08:08 PM
RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 08:03 PM
Golden Shadows And Rabbit...
Last post by ollie
Today 08:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 21st, 2019, 05:41 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Standing straight the tom looked over the molly, she looked familiar. He couldn't put his paw on it though, aside from most likely he'd seem her around in the clearing. "The names Sunfur, pleasure to meet you." The tom meowed not bothered by the look she was giving him. Plenty of cats didn't like him. He accepted that, he had come into WindClan as an apprentice from Shadow Clan. It made since that some cats hated him and that wasn't his problem. "I was sent in here to get you for a patrol. We're supposed to check the RiverClan border." Sunfur added guessing she'd want to know why he'd woken her up.
Fluffyleaf stared at him for awhile. "Ok. I'm coming" she said and walked out of the warriors den. She stretched which made her really cold since it was winter.
(Continue on Riverclan and Shadowclan border?)
Old February 22nd, 2019, 07:36 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post

@Okapi

Dawnsong's ears twitched, his last comment rousing her curiosity further. She didn't consider herself nosy, and she stayed away from "clan politics", for the most part. But.. right now, she wasn't exactly acting like herself. "Why's that?" she asked, nonchalantly. "About RiverClan, I mean."
He felt himself fill with rage, but forced an exhail before calming himself and speaking,” My family, my parents and littermates, including myself were born in Riverclan.” He meowed,” When I was a young kit, my father was on a patrol and a fox attacked him. The cat he was with simply walked away. He was badly wounded and barely alive when he was found. He told the medicine cat of the warrior who left him helpless. My father died the next day, I blame that cat for my father’s death.” He confessed. He did not really want to get into detail, but he knew he had to,” When I was an apprentice, my brother caught greencough and our medicine cat couldn’t save him. It was the final straw for my mother. She left Riverclan and joined Shadowclan. Then the great flood came. It forced Shadowclan to come to Riverclan for shelter. My mentor stood by the border and refused to let her cross into safety. She eventually drowned. I became infuriated and abandoned my clan. A moon later my mentor murdered my sister. I blame Riverclan for killing my family.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 22nd, 2019, 07:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

Webcloud nodded and purred a bit. "But sometimes a mother will push aside their feelings in order for their kits to survive." She answered softly before pausong. She didn't know that Mottledkit was found. "Its certainly possible..." She said softly. "But that's something you should ask your mother, not me."
She shrugged,” I don’t know my mother. She remarked.” She flicked her tail wondering now about where she was from.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 22nd, 2019, 09:15 AM
that quiet one

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@JustJoye

Dawnsong padded along a trail made of well-packed snow, sunlight warming her dark-furred back as she walked. The further she and Quillpaw got from the sheltered camp, the higher the snow became on each side of them. Just the tips of the long grass could be seen above the glistening snow, which almost reached to her shoulder now. She shivered involuntarily when she thought about how cold it would have been to walk through that instead! She'd decided last night to take Quillpaw to the WindClan and ThunderClan border first-- and that's where they were heading right now. She could see the ThunderClan treeline in the distance now-- all those tall, strong variety of trees. Once again, she wondered what it would be like to climb to the top of one of those. All the things she could see up there, above it all...
The black warrior shook herself, casting the distraction away. May I remind you that you're supposed to be mentoring right now? She reprimanded, wrinkling her nose in disgust with herself. Is that how you would say it-- mentoring? Ugh! She glanced at Quillpaw now, trying to remind herself what mentors usually talked about.
"So, Quillpaw," she began, turning her gaze back to where she was going. "What do you already know about being a warrior?" She hoped that was the right kind of question.

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Last edited by Sum; February 22nd, 2019 at 09:16 AM.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 11:33 AM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She shrugged,” I don’t know my mother. She remarked.” She flicked her tail wondering now about where she was from.
"What about the cat who raised you in the nursery? She may not be you real mother, but she gave you milk and kept you safe."

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old February 22nd, 2019, 12:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

"What about the cat who raised you in the nursery? She may not be you real mother, but she gave you milk and kept you safe."
She shrugged,” But that still doesn’t answer where I was born.” She meowed.

Old February 22nd, 2019, 03:22 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She shrugged,” But that still doesn’t answer where I was born.” She meowed.
"The cat who raised you might know." Webcloud answered. "If not, maybe Blazingstar."

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old February 22nd, 2019, 03:26 PM

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post

@JustJoye

Dawnsong padded along a trail made of well-packed snow, sunlight warming her dark-furred back as she walked. The further she and Quillpaw got from the sheltered camp, the higher the snow became on each side of them. Just the tips of the long grass could be seen above the glistening snow, which almost reached to her shoulder now. She shivered involuntarily when she thought about how cold it would have been to walk through that instead! She'd decided last night to take Quillpaw to the WindClan and ThunderClan border first-- and that's where they were heading right now. She could see the ThunderClan treeline in the distance now-- all those tall, strong variety of trees. Once again, she wondered what it would be like to climb to the top of one of those. All the things she could see up there, above it all...
The black warrior shook herself, casting the distraction away. May I remind you that you're supposed to be mentoring right now? She reprimanded, wrinkling her nose in disgust with herself. Is that how you would say it-- mentoring? Ugh! She glanced at Quillpaw now, trying to remind herself what mentors usually talked about.
"So, Quillpaw," she began, turning her gaze back to where she was going. "What do you already know about being a warrior?" She hoped that was the right kind of question.
@canine
[you're really good! your posts are fantastic!]

Quillpaw had taken up a place beside her mentor since leaving the camp. Rather than asserting some imaginary dominance, Quill decided it was better to be a team than work for a position she would never have. As the two walked, Quillpaw's heart slowed to the speed of someone mildly nervous, instead of someone about to have a heart attack. She remembered the feeling, the tightness in her chest and the embarrassment, and scolded herself. If first impressions were so important to her, why couldn't she bother to make a decent one? Whatever. They were coming up on the border with ThunderClan now. Pale spots of white adorned dead branches and pale leaves. Quillpaw tried to catch a scent, but the cold and wind had blinded her nose. Her first time out in the territory and she couldn't even explore her senses. She slouched her shoulders to let her head hang low, trying to conjure some feeling of apathy towards it all.

Dawnsong's question was a surprise, as she had been totally quiet before then. "I know it's what I was born to do," Quillpaw answered definitively, reflecting later that she felt the question was kind of mouse-brained. What? Does she expect me to know nothing at all about my future? "I mean, who doesn't know about being a warrior? It's the best job in camp."

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]

Last edited by JustJoye; February 24th, 2019 at 03:00 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 06:35 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

spiritshadow completed her daily stretching routine, allowing herself a victorious yawn. she expertly blinked the drowsiness out of her eyes, knowing that if she didn't it would interfere with the rest of her life. the windclan warrior sighed to herself, glancing around the den for something to entertain her with. "ah, what to do today," she muttered to herself in an voice that would be inaudible for others to hear. "aha!" spirit exclaimed, looking around to see if anycat had noticed her. exhaling a sigh of unreasonable relief, trotting towards her brother quietly. her footsteps made a small echo as they padded across the earthen floor. "hey, cotton!" spiritshadow greeted, staring at her brother. she couldn't tell if he was awake or not, but if he was asleep, spiritshadow would wake him up. simple as that.

[its short, sorry, i'm not great with starters.]
@Gemini
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; February 22nd, 2019 at 07:48 PM. Reason: forgot the mention !
Old February 22nd, 2019, 08:04 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoye View Post
At his correction of her observation of the color of his eyes, Quillpaw gave the deepest eye roll she could and sighed from her nose. She let her head fall between her shoulders as he spoke. She listened carefully but tried not to let that on, preferring to keep her intelligence personal rather than otherwise, unlike, she assumed, Cloudedpaw. He called her a weasel again and she couldn't help but raise her head and huff at him. She hopped down from the stump and approached him quickly. In at attempt to meet his eyes, she stood partially on her toes. She carefully positioned her face a whisker's length from his.

"If," Quillpaw began slowly, "you're so observant, why don't you know my name? I mean I know I was the one who called you knowledgeable, but that was before I realized the all-knowing should probably know everyone's name, too. Don't you think?" She seized up her gums slightly to show her intensity, but it wavered as another cold blast shook the pair of apprentices. "Anyways, I always like baby blue better. It's a little less obnoxious and slef-involved."

He couldn’t suppress the smirk that crossed his face at her exaggerated eye roll. For some reason he found a flutter of pleasure at the thought that he was able to annoy the weasel beyond her limits. He’d never really felt pleasure at annoying another cat. In fact, he’d never actually tried to annoy another cat. Just simply was annoyed by them themselves.
But, although a weasel, he found her intriguing and.... enjoyable to be around? Was that it? Cloudedpaw wasn’t exactly so sure. He wasn’t too in tune with his own emotional grid, as he liked to call it, so the matters of his personal feelings were almost as unreal to him as everyone else’s that he came into contact with.
His eyes widened as she approached him, pushing her face into his personal space. Now this was new. No one had ever dared approach him in such a way, and he could feel his skin starting to tingle at the heat coming off of her body and radiating to his. With the cold air around them, it was even more noticeable.
Flicking his tail uncomfortably, but not moving away, Cloudedpaw only stared down at her as she spoke to him, her breath stirring the small hairs right above his nose. “Well, how are you sure I don’t know you’re name? I could be not using it for a reason you know Weasel.” As she staggered from the wind he took the chance to step back, no longer affected by the close proximity that he never had truly felt before in his life. Even the mere touch of other warmth reminded him of his... lack of warmth. His cold childhood. As she stated he rliking of baby blue, he could only roll his eyes at her implied statement. “Oh please. Like a color can determine what type of cat someone is. If that was possible i’d be able to interpret every single cat around me.” He gave her a mocking, overly toothy smile. “And that’s not really possible, now is it weasel?”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread