by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 24th, 2019, 10:11 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: May Gathering

Pale blue eyes turned silver-white under the moon's soft emitting light that shone every cat's pelt like a casted spell, glowing in the darkness when traveling to the gathering. The whole way he didn't utter a word, only flickering his ears to hear his clan-mates utter a few words of concern. Even some apprentices his age spoke about it but he couldn't put his two cents about the drama that occurred. He's new to the clan life after all so right now..honestly, he doesn't feel the effect or worry like everyone else. A slight pang of guilt hit his heart, the young feline sighed.
One paw step after another out of boredom he literally counted his steps until unfamilar voices grew louder and louder of every step taken until new scents flooded in. He stepped back at first, bumping into one of his clan-mates that gave him a stern look before padding around him. It's overwhelming to see and smell so many cats in one place! Sleepypaw watched his clan disburse in their own paths, some went to meet friends, others sat down along with other clanmates. And then, there's him. The maine coon looked around with a frown, not sure who to sit next to. Maybe I shouldn't have come, haha..

[OPEN]

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.

Last edited by tye; May 24th, 2019 at 10:11 AM.
Old May 25th, 2019, 06:13 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortalElder View Post

{The tabby male he mentions is my blind OC Eagle who's currently extremely skinny, just to have some context to his comparison}

The gray tom was shocked to say the least as she bumped her nose against his. "Well.. It's good to see you Bunnypaw." He shuffled his paws slightly, his ears again switching back and forth. There were too many cats at this gathering although he supposed that together they would roughly be the sizes of two clans. It was unusual for him to be this disturbed by the sounds but he tried to focus on her words and when she thought he was insulting her he said hurriedly, "Eh... No. I just meant... most of Windclan cats are skinny. Like that brown tabby tom over there." He gestured to the three cats that were sitting not too far off from them. The tom seemed extremely skinny for a Windclan cat. "You.. You look more like me. Or more like a Thunderclan if it is an insult to be called a Riverclan cat." Not thinking that he might insult the she-cat by calling her a Thunderclan either the tom sat back on his haunches. "Like you basically isn't a scrawny rabbit chasers like most of your clan. I would like to think I resemble a fishing cat a lot... "

"Ya know with my big shoulders - they're somewhat big I think. - and my paws and fur. My father always told me I had the sleekest fur out of my siblings and I. I don't ever get wet really when I swim... Its nice but its also a slight problem. When its hot I like to swim but I don't ever get as cooled down as my littermates. Cause the cold never really sticks. What do you Windclan cats do on a sunny day? Stay down in rabbit burrows don't you? How could you ever go down into one though? I heard some of your hunters chase rabbits all the way to their nests. What a waste of effort when you can just have a nice time by the river and wait for the fish to show up."
Bunnypaw stared at the tom with deadpanned amusement when he tried correcting himself. Of course, the molly had been jesting with him, but to see how nervous he was and how quickly he backtrack did humor her. She turned her gaze to where he pointed out a couple of her clan mates, squinting her eyes and cocking her head. She didn't know all of her clan mates, so a name did not come to her mind. Bunnypaw often had the tendency to forget a lot of things, unintentionally of course, so maybe she did know this clan mate's name, but didn't remember. ''Uh, excuse me!?'' She squeaked when he started to compare her to looking more like a riverclan cat, and then went on to dig himself into a deeper hole by saying she looked more like a thunderclan cat. ''That's a much worse insult ya know!'' She narrowed her eyes at him. Ever since she was a kit, she knew about the whole bickering among Windclan and Thunderclan. She would had forgotten the tension between the two clans if she haven't heard almost everyday Windclanners complaining about those Thunderclan brats. The last thing she wanted to hear was being compared to some Thunderclan cat. ''Didn't ya know it's an insult to be compared to both? No offense or anything, but I can't swim and I don't like fish. And, thunderclan? Don't get me started.'' The feline let out a laugh, tilting her head with her tail swishing wildly behind her, ''Ya must not be very good at compliments others - but I applaud ya for trying!'' She thumped her tail against the ground, a little laugh escaping her lips at this awkward tom.

Bunnypaw listened to him as he spoke, her head continued to tilt from left to right as she made sense of everything he said. She found it quite odd that a riverclan cat had a tough time getting his fur wet when swimming. She wiggled her nose, trying to make sense of what he said. Bunnypaw always needed more than a few minutes to think things out because her mind processed things slowly - her most problem was that she forget things quite easily. She just met him and she already forgotten his name! It was embarrassing to ask again, so she didn't bother to bring it up. ''Don't be silly, fishykitty, we don't always go down rabbit holes! They can be fun because they're like these tiny tunnels and ya never know where ya might end up! Especially if it's a really deep one. I like them because I like mysteries, but I often get lost in them because I forget how I even end up there!'' She gushed all at once, then having to pause to think more about his question, until she let off a light shrug. ''Usually, we do like running. The wind feels so refreshing when we run through the moors. Other than that, we just sit around and relax - well, everyone except for me. I try to find adventure wherever I go. Sitting around is so boring. I rather chase bunnies and butterflies or play games.'' She mused. Bunnypaw was the life of the party, and she was very energetic so staying in one spot was redundant for her. Oddly enough, Bunnypaw didn't eat bunnies, and she always tried to not eat anything that she deemed ''too meaty''. If anything, Bunnypaw preferred the greens of a flower - the ones that were edible was beyond delicious to her. ''Don't tell me that all you do in riverclan is swim in that horrid water! There has to be other things to do in riverclan, right?''
Old May 26th, 2019, 02:42 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
CinderPaw spoke in a soft energetic way her multicoloured eyes flashed brightly."Aw, don't say that! I'm sure you will do great, I bet you're going to be the best swimmer in RiverClan! FawnPaw the swimming champion! Or maybe the swimming beast? No that doesn't sound right...O! How about FawnPaw the swimming annihilator!".The grey speckled molly's face looked very determined as she looked at the brown tom, CinderPaw knew that if she was to swim that she would probably just end up sinking to the bottom of the river before she could get anywhere."If I was in RiverClan I would probably sink as soon as I get in the water!".She laughed a little in amusement- she was honestly glad she didn't have to swim to catch her prey although she was curious what fish tasted like.

Hearing FawnPaw question her own training she blinked a little before smiling brightly."Oh! LittleBee recently taught me the trick to sneaking up on frogs! I have never been able to catch many of them since im a little bit of a clutz...I'm better at being quiet now though!". CinderPaw repositioned herself, getting more comfortable before speaking happily in reply to his assumption."Well sometimes DunlinPaw and I, have a competition to see who can stay awake the longest- he always wins though...". Saying that she pouted slightly, CinderPaw never understood how her brother was so good at well, staying awake. She was a little surprised that he was being more talkative with her but she felt glad that they were becoming better friends."I don't particularly know if they are deep enough to swim in since I am not too keen on jumping head first into the swamps but they sure look deep enough to swim in". Her tone was softer than before, obviously seeming more settled down.
Intrigue flashed in his eyes, uncertain if he should be hopeful or intimidated by the claim. “Those are… some high hopes you got there,” he said with a nervous laugh and flick of his ear, squirming where he sat. “And some seriously neat nicknames.” Even if they were a little bit of a stretch for him — he wasn’t very muscular and had his kitten fluffy, barely outgrew his kitten body for star’s sake. Being called an annihilator of anything was a reach, not that he didn’t appreciate it. “Oh come on,” he chided, mildly amused, “I doubt that’s true. You’re not, like, hefty or anything, so I can’t imagine you wouldn’t float or most likely swim as if you’re a master of it.” Because… it was Cinderpaw, and she seemed much more competent in these things than he was.

Fawnpaw blinked. “You have to sneak up on frogs? I didn’t even realize they had ears.” From what little he’d seen of the creators, they were slimy and strangely hoppy and hardly looked natural in their slim appearance, long legs. An expression of hesitant distaste crossed his features as he thought of consuming one of those, and he wondered aloud, “Is there anything to eat in a frog? They're so tiny.” He was tickled by the thought of ShadowClan apprentices trying to show up one another in ‘who can stay awake the longest’ contests, a smile crossing his muzzle as he imagined it. “To be honest, that’s something I might actually be good at. Maybe I’m a ShadowClan cat after all,” he said in a light joke, an acknowledgment of an exchange within their first meeting at the border. “I’ve been having trouble sleeping lately, it’s… hard to describe. It’s like my thoughts won’t turn off and let me rest, so I just keep thinking and then can’t rest.”

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old May 26th, 2019, 12:07 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She gave a little nod,” Yeah.” She whispered,” You are brave. I’m Mistpaw by the way.” She nervously added. Despite her effort to trust the young Shadowclan apprentice she kept having a thought cross her mind What if she is pretending to be nice and will turn on me once I trust her...
"Don't worry, I'm harmless'" Cherrypaw replied. She could smell fear on Mistpaw. "What do you want to talk about?" she asked nervously, trying to change the subject again.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old May 26th, 2019, 08:53 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castiel97 View Post
Featheredwings again gave a small smile. There feeling of nervousness wafted from the cat before him, whether Ibisprowl knew it or not, the feeling was unmistakable, but he wasn't going to give him away. Flicking his tail the feline gave a hum, he wasn't used to these feelings he was having, they were strange. Why did this cat make his stomach clench involuntarily? Why did this make him want to move closer? WHy... He shook his head and outwardly huffed.

Soft gray paws shifted a little bit under his body, Featheredwings is my name. " he answered, Ibisprowl.. the name stuck to his brain, to his tongue. He bit the inside of his cheek and twitched his ears. You're not weird, I assure you. he chuckled, " I'm not a fan of gatherings myself. " he admitted lightly with a shrug. There was something about this cat that was drawing him to him, but it was forbidden.... Damn.. the thought was sad, and sadly he only had a limited time with him.
'Featheredwings.' The name was repeated several times in his head, committing it to his memory so that maybe, by a miracle of Starclan, if he saw him again, he wouldn't forget his name. It also took his mind off of his strange nervousness even if for a singular moment.
The bob-tailed tom perked up slightly as he heard the other tom mention that he didn't think he was weird, a strange quivering smile touching the smaller toms muzzle. "W-Well then you share an unpopular opinion. Even my own clan thinks I'm strange." His gaze flickered away briefly, searching for familiar Shadowclan faces before settling back on the much friendlier one at paw.

"Windystar thought it would be good for me to come, to try and break me out of my shell. It's not even a shell really, it's just.. Who I am. I don't really like other cats.. Or, well-" Ibisprowl bit his tongue, hoping he didn't come off as rude. "I'm not very good with conversation and I don't like to raise my voice.. They get tired of having to tell me to speak up, and I get tired of having to repeat myself..." There was a small look of agitation upon his face as he once again glanced away before he forced himself to let the feeling go. He wouldn't tell the other tom that he had fits of agitation when in close proximity to too many cats, he didn't want to push this cat away. Not in the slightest.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 26th, 2019, 10:24 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh glanced at Shinefang again. He didn't seem to recognize her. She didn't blame him--she barely recognized herself at this point. She tried to sit up a bit taller, but her sore shoulder groaned in protest. It was almost healed, but it was still as painful as ever. "How has healing been after the...recent events?" she sighed. She hoped that no cat had died, although that may be to good to be true. The battles were bloody and brutal--that's what they had planned, and that's what had happened in ThunderClan. She had been struggling herself to heal the other cats in a timely manner. As it turns out, it's a bit more difficult to do your medicine cat duties when you yourself are wounded.
Shinefang heard the shecat return his greeting and ask about how healing had been in light of recent events. He couldn’t keep in a snort at that. Recent events had been nothing but trouble for him. The business with Grousestar had been enough trouble by themselves, but add to that the death of Auroraflame, and you had something awful to be sure. Not wanting to divulge all this, he settled for what any of the medicine cats would have noticed anyway. “Hard. My apprentice was fully trained just before deciding to leave the clan. I’m not used to doing it all myself anymore. Not any younger since last Newleaf, ya see.”

Old May 27th, 2019, 01:08 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

{Open to anyone!}
Dappledfox slid into the Seastones clearing along with the rest of the WindClan party. The black and red top half of his pelt shimmered dimly in the full moon light, while the white bottom half of his fur shone more brightly. His light green eyes sparkled with young wonder, as he wasn't used to attending Gatherings as a warrior for his ceremony had only been about a moon ago. The tom's long tail remained tucked close to him, as he was fearful he may accidentally strike someone with it. He slid into the crowd, nose twitching at the mingling scents.
Old May 27th, 2019, 01:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Something View Post
"Don't worry, I'm harmless'" Cherrypaw replied. She could smell fear on Mistpaw. "What do you want to talk about?" she asked nervously, trying to change the subject again.
Mistpaw nervously flicked her tail trying to convince herself to trust the molly,” What do we talk about at gatherings?” She murmured nervously.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 27th, 2019, 04:04 PM
Shadows Fallen (Scorpio)

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
'Featheredwings.' The name was repeated several times in his head, committing it to his memory so that maybe, by a miracle of Starclan, if he saw him again, he wouldn't forget his name. It also took his mind off of his strange nervousness even if for a singular moment.
The bob-tailed tom perked up slightly as he heard the other tom mention that he didn't think he was weird, a strange quivering smile touching the smaller toms muzzle. "W-Well then you share an unpopular opinion. Even my own clan thinks I'm strange." His gaze flickered away briefly, searching for familiar Shadowclan faces before settling back on the much friendlier one at paw.

"Windystar thought it would be good for me to come, to try and break me out of my shell. It's not even a shell really, it's just.. Who I am. I don't really like other cats.. Or, well-" Ibisprowl bit his tongue, hoping he didn't come off as rude. "I'm not very good with conversation and I don't like to raise my voice.. They get tired of having to tell me to speak up, and I get tired of having to repeat myself..." There was a small look of agitation upon his face as he once again glanced away before he forced himself to let the feeling go. He wouldn't tell the other tom that he had fits of agitation when in close proximity to too many cats, he didn't want to push this cat away. Not in the slightest.

He couldn't help but chuckle a little, "Then I guess I'm special." his tone playful as he winked at him. Curling his tail he tilted his head listening to Ibisprowl speak. Such a soft voice.. So much different than what he heard on a daily basis. It was nice. Narrowing his eyes just slightly the tan tuxedo kneads the ground with his paws. " Hmm. If Windystar hadn't made you come.. Then we wouldn't have been given the chance to meet. " he gave the other tom a sweet smile, " You want to walk a little? Stretch out legs before the leaders finish up? " honestly, he didn't want to stretch at all, he just wanted a little more time..

Hawkwatcher and Fernpaw
SkyClan
Skydancer and Shadowstalker
WindClan
Featheredwings and Windyblaze
Old May 27th, 2019, 06:02 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Mistpaw nervously flicked her tail trying to convince herself to trust the molly,” What do we talk about at gatherings?” She murmured nervously.
"i don't really know," Cherrypaw shrugged. She stared at her feet for a while. "How is your training going?'

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Closed Thread