Last post by Blazing
Today 09:12 PM

Old February 2nd, 2017, 08:20 PM
ʙᴇᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ᴄᴀᴛ

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter View Post
"loner of course a kittypet wouldn't leave there home when they have everything they need there" he snapped he hated kittypets and least of all being called one. his fur spiked up as he glared at her and flexed his claws still looking at her then finally said "and I'm only here because its nice to actually talk to someone you know a lot of us avoid each other and sometimes its pretty lonely" he hissed at her his fur still spiked up. his amber looked at her rage filled them but soon disappeared and tried to calm down he was still angry though but he didn't show it.

Nightflame sat back down, wrapping her tail around her paws neatly as she sheathed her claws hesitantly. "I know how it feels to be lonely," she snapped, her amber eyes glowing. "But I never thought that it would be a loner to start a conversation with me." She flicked her ears and stared at Tree, silent for a few heartbeats as her pawpads pressed against the cold, blank coat of snow. "I will let you stay here for little to no time." She meowed, almost reclutantly, but decided that giving the outsider a tad bit of a talk would be nice since she felt lonely herself.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 10:46 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Burstpaw tilted his head, but understood what his mentor was saying. So I need to start the spin earlier. That makes sense. "A one eighty degree turn... Ok then." He could understand what Flamingarrow wanted him to do, but it seemed harder than his mentor had given it to be. He'd tried to start the flip as early as possible, but apparently that wasn't enough. I'll just have to try harder, I guess. Try and rotate as I'm pushing off, like he'd said. The apprentice was more nervous now than before, for he really didn't want to hurt himself again. Though he hadn't shown it much, his most recent fall had actually really pained him, and that was definitely something he didnt want to repeat.

Burstpaw again backed up, then crouched down. He put an immense amount of focus into his leap, doing his best to calculate how it would turn out. I have to get the flip, yes, but there's also the landing and other variables... He shook his head, clearing his thoughts. With that attitude, he'd get nowhere. Without giving himself another moment to discourage himself, the orange tom flung his body up into the air, immediately trying to do a one eighty turn. It seemed to he working, for already he'd gotten farther through the rotation than last time, and his spirits soared. I'm doing it! Hooray!

But his victory was short-lived. Now, Burstpaw had gotten the turning correctly, throwing out his paws at the right time and such, but he'd been so wrapped up in the turning part that he'd forgotten he had to land. Suddenly the ground was upon him, and by the time he realized he didn't know how to land properly, it was too late. This fall wasn't as bad as the one before, as he'd ended up on his paws, bit none of the shock was absorbed. He squinted his eyes as pain flourished throughout his body, only opening them again when it had mostly died down. "Ta-Da," He said, managing a weak smile.
Flamingarrow watched. Burstpaw had started off so good, a good start, perfect spin. Good with his attacks as well. Everything was good until splat. Burstpaw was standing rather shaken, Flamingarrow could tell. The squinted eyes, the slightly hunched posture. He had felt some pain on that one. He gave a disapproving frown as he watched his slowly shove away the pain. "Alright time for my plan." He said in a defiant tone. He flicked his tail high above his head and trotted out of the den. After a few moments of being absent he returned, loads of moss piled in his mouth and under his chin. He scattered it around and made enough for a soft landing pad. "Now, when you do your turns and flips, aim for the moss. It will cushion your fall and landing both. That is, if you want to continue today." He said rather hesitantly, his green hues checking over the apprentice's frame again.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 3rd, 2017, 04:57 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Bushhunter glanced over at her with a slight look of disgust for a moment before her guard seemed to fall again. She needed it to stop dropping, but...of course there would be nothing she could do about it. What was Almondpelt trying to do to her? No- what was she doing to her, anyway? "There's always a lot we can learn." Bushhunter shrugged. Was she going to accept Almondpelt's apology? Well, she had learned that the word 'sorry' meant very little in the minds of most cats. It was just a way to get back on another cat's good side. But Almondpelt wasn't exactly saying sorry- she was saying that she hadn't meant to make Bushhunter upset. The wording was nicely put, and Bushhunter cocked her head to the side a little. "Well... not too much harm done. It's fine." She mewed in her usual gruff voice. The she cat was not used to being 'pretty' or 'elegant' or anything like that. She was used to being a warrior. Not some cat getting all primped up for show-time. "Hm. Well, toms aren't really for me...heh... they're a little, umm...let me just say we haven't had the greatest history. Some toms don't like a she cat showing them up, and I just happened to get on the wrong side of the wrong one. But I appreciate the offer...maybe I will take you up on that." Bushhunter mewed, with a spark in her eye. While it was true that the idea of a tom did not seem to interest her, the idea that she, Bushhunter, could be beautiful...or, since Almondpelt was already calling her beautiful, 'cleaned up' in her words...and there was no harm in teaching Almondpelt 'how to be a better warrior.' The term was vague, but the she cat expected that the agreement would be made clearer in time. She could only hope that Almondpelt wasn't using her. After all, it seemed pretty clear of her stance on toms and she cats...so then why was she taking such an interest in Bushhunter?
Almondpelt perked up completely, aspiration in her eyes. "Well, we can start with just a few moments of grooming. You seem to have mats upon mats, m friend," she joked. Personal space flew out the window for Almondpelt as she got close to her new friend and started grooming her shoulder fur for her. "Get that fur flat and it's a sure-fire way to get any cat to stare in the best of ways," she said in-between licks. She seemed focused on what she was doing, forgetting all about the vole, or even that the two weren't friends until now. She then paused. "So toms aren't your thing huh? I know plenty of she-cats around Thunderclan that like other she-cats, but hey, it's probably not my place to say. I personally like the idea of having kits someday," she joked, lightly pushing Bushhunter with her forepaw.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 07:47 AM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow watched. Burstpaw had started off so good, a good start, perfect spin. Good with his attacks as well. Everything was good until splat. Burstpaw was standing rather shaken, Flamingarrow could tell. The squinted eyes, the slightly hunched posture. He had felt some pain on that one. He gave a disapproving frown as he watched his slowly shove away the pain. "Alright time for my plan." He said in a defiant tone. He flicked his tail high above his head and trotted out of the den. After a few moments of being absent he returned, loads of moss piled in his mouth and under his chin. He scattered it around and made enough for a soft landing pad. "Now, when you do your turns and flips, aim for the moss. It will cushion your fall and landing both. That is, if you want to continue today." He said rather hesitantly, his green hues checking over the apprentice's frame again.
Burstpaw was in pain, he couldn't deny it, but he wanted to continue the lesson. I'm so close! And now that the moss is here, I probably won't get hurt! He liked the idea of cushioning his fall; he knew he'd probably screw up another landing soon, and with the green below him, he'd be a lot safer. "Yes, I still want to continue!" He said in his own defiant tone, looking Flamingarrow straight in the eye. As long as I don't miss the moss, I'll be fine. If I do... I'm sure how I'll be able to get up.

Burstpaw crouched down for the third time, looking straight at the moss. He was going to aim just above it, so that way his landing would be on the pallet no matter what. He prepared for the leap, eyes never leaving his target and his back legs bursting with energy. Just pretend that moss is an enemy warrior, trying to get at the nursery. With that motivation, he suddenly leaped into the air, immediately turning 180 degrees. The sane thing as last time happened; he actually completed the rotation. Smiling, he stick out his claws as if to attack someone, but claws sheathed. Haha!

This time, though, he wasn't as wrapped up in the moment, and remembered he had to land. Burstpaw struggled to come up with a landing strategy as the ground grew closer and closer. Uh... Just land like you would for a different move! And since that was all he could cons up with, that's what he did. He spread out his paws, making sure his body was right side up, and hit the moss without a sound. He stumbled backwards from the shock, but it really hadn't hurt. Hey! I kinda did it! He glanced back at his mentor, still grinning. "I kinda did it," He meowed, searching for approval in his mentor's gaze.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old February 3rd, 2017, 09:30 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Almondpelt perked up completely, aspiration in her eyes. "Well, we can start with just a few moments of grooming. You seem to have mats upon mats, m friend," she joked. Personal space flew out the window for Almondpelt as she got close to her new friend and started grooming her shoulder fur for her. "Get that fur flat and it's a sure-fire way to get any cat to stare in the best of ways," she said in-between licks. She seemed focused on what she was doing, forgetting all about the vole, or even that the two weren't friends until now. She then paused. "So toms aren't your thing huh? I know plenty of she-cats around Thunderclan that like other she-cats, but hey, it's probably not my place to say. I personally like the idea of having kits someday," she joked, lightly pushing Bushhunter with her forepaw.
Bushhunter wasn't sure she liked the idea of Almondpelt trying to get the mats out of her fur. She glanced backwards, twisting her head over her shoulder, glaring at the she cat before she sighed. "Yeah b-" She began, and then stopped. She shouldn't argue with this. Whatever was going on would be fine. Besides, what was the problem with cleaning up a little bit? There was no problem with it! It would be just fine. At least, that's what Bushhunter hoped...she wasn't sure if she would attract unwanted attention or not, but the only thing she could do was hope that she didn't. Attention was not Bushhunter's favorite thing, therefore she was quite unsure whether getting all cleaned up and prettied up was going to be a good thing. Bushhunter sighed, giving up and relaxing, glancing back at Almondpelt again and fixing her hues on her as she spoke. "Hm. Yeah, well, that's your idea of a good life- you should follow it. Personally I would disagree. Having a tom for a mate is like selling yourself into slavery." She snarled, her softer mood gone now. Her hues narrowed and flashed as she glanced back at Almondpelt as though daring her to say something about the words she had spoken. It was nothing personal against the she cat- just something that Bushhunter had against toms. She had seen she cats abused, used, and spoken to in all sorts of ways. Through that she had come to the conclusion that toms- well, most of them- were not to be trusted. Although there were some perfectly nice ones around camp, she was sure, she had also seen toms who acted nice just to get a she cat they wanted only to turn on them once they got bored. To a tom, a she cat was like a shiny new toy- once it dulled, or you'd had it for a while, it got boring and you decided to throw or give it away.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 12:34 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Burstpaw was in pain, he couldn't deny it, but he wanted to continue the lesson. I'm so close! And now that the moss is here, I probably won't get hurt! He liked the idea of cushioning his fall; he knew he'd probably screw up another landing soon, and with the green below him, he'd be a lot safer. "Yes, I still want to continue!" He said in his own defiant tone, looking Flamingarrow straight in the eye. As long as I don't miss the moss, I'll be fine. If I do... I'm sure how I'll be able to get up.

Burstpaw crouched down for the third time, looking straight at the moss. He was going to aim just above it, so that way his landing would be on the pallet no matter what. He prepared for the leap, eyes never leaving his target and his back legs bursting with energy. Just pretend that moss is an enemy warrior, trying to get at the nursery. With that motivation, he suddenly leaped into the air, immediately turning 180 degrees. The sane thing as last time happened; he actually completed the rotation. Smiling, he stick out his claws as if to attack someone, but claws sheathed. Haha!

This time, though, he wasn't as wrapped up in the moment, and remembered he had to land. Burstpaw struggled to come up with a landing strategy as the ground grew closer and closer. Uh... Just land like you would for a different move! And since that was all he could cons up with, that's what he did. He spread out his paws, making sure his body was right side up, and hit the moss without a sound. He stumbled backwards from the shock, but it really hadn't hurt. Hey! I kinda did it! He glanced back at his mentor, still grinning. "I kinda did it," He meowed, searching for approval in his mentor's gaze.
Flamingarrow watched. He had a feeling that Burstpaw wasn't letting on fully how he felt. He couldn't blame him though, he knew how it was to be an apprentice, he had always wanted to train too, never really wanting to stop. Mainly because training gave him something to be dooing and after six moons of nothing in the campp as a kit, he was all tooeager to get out and start practicing to be the best there was. He watched though as Burstpaw pushed on, confident in himself. He trusted him, but if he thought Burstpaw was going through too much, he would stop him and take him home. Burstpaw looked good going into the spin, starting at a good time with a decent about of force for his spin. Everything was looking good and then the landing. He held his breath, watching in hopeful anticipation. When he landed successfully, he released his breath with a happy sigh. He approached the young cat with a broad smile. "Kinda did it? It was nearly perfect Burstpaw!" he said, pride filling him with excitement for his apprentice. "Now, do you want a break? Want to keep practicing here? Or go hunt?" He asked. "If you want to go home that's fine, we can start again tomorrow. If you want to stay here we can work on the vertical flips if you're up for it. Or if you want to go hunting, maybe I can teach you some stuff about hunting in a tree and not just under them." He asked.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 3rd, 2017, 07:13 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow watched. He had a feeling that Burstpaw wasn't letting on fully how he felt. He couldn't blame him though, he knew how it was to be an apprentice, he had always wanted to train too, never really wanting to stop. Mainly because training gave him something to be dooing and after six moons of nothing in the campp as a kit, he was all tooeager to get out and start practicing to be the best there was. He watched though as Burstpaw pushed on, confident in himself. He trusted him, but if he thought Burstpaw was going through too much, he would stop him and take him home. Burstpaw looked good going into the spin, starting at a good time with a decent about of force for his spin. Everything was looking good and then the landing. He held his breath, watching in hopeful anticipation. When he landed successfully, he released his breath with a happy sigh. He approached the young cat with a broad smile. "Kinda did it? It was nearly perfect Burstpaw!" he said, pride filling him with excitement for his apprentice. "Now, do you want a break? Want to keep practicing here? Or go hunt?" He asked. "If you want to go home that's fine, we can start again tomorrow. If you want to stay here we can work on the vertical flips if you're up for it. Or if you want to go hunting, maybe I can teach you some stuff about hunting in a tree and not just under them." He asked.
Still wrapped up in his moment of glory, it took Burstpaw a minute to reply. I did it! "Oh - could we maybe work on my vertical flip just a bit longer? I know I can handle it!" That much was true; the previous pain he'd felt after his numerous fails was slowly fading away, and he felt more confident with his new success. Of course, it was also the thought of being in a tree that made him nervous. I'd prefer to stay on the ground like normal cats, thank you very much! The apprentice was afraid of a lot of things, and height was high up on that list. He had no interest in becoming a squirrel!

The thought of going back to camp wasn't appealing either, as he'd learned a lot so far in just the small time frame they'd been in the cave. He didn't want to go back home, not just yet. I want to master this flip first. Wait until I tell Lightpaw and Cherrypaw that I can flip in midair! Burstpaw had always been the more cautious one, the kit who'd rather stay in the nursery, and now, as an apprentice, he felt the need to make up for it. Flipping and turning - and fighting in general - wasn't really in his comfort zone, so something like that would sure make them proud! "Let's do it." The confidence of his own voice surprised him, but he lifted his chin at Flamingarrow, almost daring him to argue.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old February 3rd, 2017, 08:48 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Bushhunter wasn't sure she liked the idea of Almondpelt trying to get the mats out of her fur. She glanced backwards, twisting her head over her shoulder, glaring at the she cat before she sighed. "Yeah b-" She began, and then stopped. She shouldn't argue with this. Whatever was going on would be fine. Besides, what was the problem with cleaning up a little bit? There was no problem with it! It would be just fine. At least, that's what Bushhunter hoped...she wasn't sure if she would attract unwanted attention or not, but the only thing she could do was hope that she didn't. Attention was not Bushhunter's favorite thing, therefore she was quite unsure whether getting all cleaned up and prettied up was going to be a good thing. Bushhunter sighed, giving up and relaxing, glancing back at Almondpelt again and fixing her hues on her as she spoke. "Hm. Yeah, well, that's your idea of a good life- you should follow it. Personally I would disagree. Having a tom for a mate is like selling yourself into slavery." She snarled, her softer mood gone now. Her hues narrowed and flashed as she glanced back at Almondpelt as though daring her to say something about the words she had spoken. It was nothing personal against the she-cat- just something that Bushhunter had against toms. She had seen she-cats abused, used, and spoken to in all sorts of ways. Through that she had come to the conclusion that toms- well, most of them- were not to be trusted. Although there were some perfectly nice ones around camp, she was sure, she had also seen toms who acted nice just to get a she-cat they wanted only to turn on them once they got bored. To a tom, a she-cat was like a shiny new toy- once it dulled, or you'd had it for a while, it got boring and you decided to throw or give it away.
[Oh the foreshadow xD]

"I wouldn't say it's quite that bad," Almondpelt giggled. "They can be sweet." It was then that she realized she didn't have a definite argument for toms, as the only toms she'd ever met were the ones that got her mother pregnant with Almondpelt's many, many siblings, bred for shows. That wasn't the tom's fault, though, as their twolegs brought them, left them, then picked them back up. She then kept at Bushhunter's mats, thinking about her mother. The smaller she-cat saddened, wondering if by some miracle, her mother found her way to Starclan. She still kept at it though, remembering that she had a new family. 'Thunderclan is my family now, and they're all I truly need, right?' she thought.
Old February 4th, 2017, 12:14 AM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Now he was dreaming again. Hopekit was curled up in the nursery...FlowerPetal spitting and hissing at her. "FlowerPetal, hey! What're you doing?" She was now cowering in fear. "I don't need your help DarkKit! Get lost!" He trembled where he was. Get out of my head Shadowgaze!
Hopekit saw a vision of her sister next to her. Flowerpetal's body laid limp in front of her. She starred in horror and notice Darkkit frightened a while away. She walked over to him and put her face in his fur. "Why does she have to die?" cried Hopekit.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old February 4th, 2017, 03:17 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
Hopekit saw a vision of her sister next to her. Flowerpetal's body laid limp in front of her. She starred in horror and notice Darkkit frightened a while away. She walked over to him and put her face in his fur. "Why does she have to die?" cried Hopekit.
He didn't reply.

Now another dream stop already! He was face to face with Hopepaw in battle...she looked scarred...her eyes glowed but not with the comfort and friendliness it once was...and next to her was her mentor shadowgaze "Don't do this Hopepaw! You can't join him!"
"DarkPaw...I did this because of you...I hate you. My sister died, my mother abused me!...and you just stood there and didn't do anything, didn't try to help...now when you're screaming and crying for mercy there will be no one to help you!" She slashed at him, he fell backwards, blood dripping down into his eyes, blinding him with a scorching red view.