Wren finder [rc/atari]
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:45 AM

Old March 22nd, 2022, 02:09 AM
trying to figure out life

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

~ Nettlepaw ~
@Pheasantflight @NinjaBloss Go ahead and post//

There Badgerscar showed up, and Nettlepaw did not need to wait long to see what Owlfeather had found so unpleasant with the tom. Agornat and rude it seemed. Well that would explain why her aunt had placed her on this patrol.

Ignoring the cranky tom, she instead turned to gaze for Falconfeather, who was supposed to lead this patrol, but could not find them. She sighed a litte, and glanced up at the sky. They could not wait forever, and letting Badgerscar go by himself wouldn't go well. So she turned and headed for the border.
Old March 22nd, 2022, 02:13 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

:: @Kunaiskrill

Cinderblaze pricked his ears as he was called for a patrol, scanning the clearing for Jaypaw. "Jaypaw!" he called. "Let's get going, then!"

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old March 22nd, 2022, 11:45 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@sid

Rookscreech had been extremely ambitious. Had been. For whatever reason, perhaps due to her soul dying over and over again as everyone who'd ever shown any care for her abandoned her under mysterious circumstances or flat-out betrayed her, she was now unmotivated and lethargic, having given up on her grand ambitions. Her ears pinned back as Marshwolf called out to her impatiently and she made her way over, face neutral and bored.
Old March 22nd, 2022, 03:21 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Shoot. Falconfeather was late. Her voice had been called a few minutes ago, but that wasn't a valid excuse. How long has it been? Certainly longer than it should take for her to wake up and walk over. Or maybe she just wanted to wait and see if the others were to leave without her. She did want to skip it today, at least. But the longer Falconfeather lied on the dirt, chin resting on brown paws, the guiltier she felt at trying to skip out. And she had been placed in charge anyways. Oh well, she'd go ahead with it.

The tabby stood up slowly, shaking her fur as she ambled over to the others. "Apologies, apologies. Well, let's go ahead, shall we?" She smiled, uncertain and a little insulted that Badgerscar had moved to leave without her. But that wasn't that fair, she was late, so she didn't voice her concerns. She turned and headed out of camp, expecting the others to follow. She didn't know Nettlepaw well enough to tell if they were as honest as some or if they were as much as a jerk as Badgerscar was. "We'll be on our way then."

@Hopeless @NinjaBloss
[So, so sorry! Go ahead and post at the border!]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old March 22nd, 2022, 03:44 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Juniperpaw didn't want to do any punishments. Juniperpaw was above them. She hadn't helped much because she got left behind. Because she didn't feel like it. No one needed to punish her for slacking off. At least she had shown up! Looking around at the mass of cowards and slackers surrounding her, she felt sorely out of place. She was simply above all of them. She. Did. Not. Need. To. Be. Here. But she wouldn't leave. She would show Elmshadow that she could be useful, even if her useful was just as lacking as her regular. Whatever. He'd have to put up with it.

She cast her green gaze around the scattered cats one more time as she opened her mouth. Juniperpaw would prefer to get the sparring over with, unlike the others who were all running off like babies, asking to do dens and clean them out. Wow, so, pathetic. "One of you, get over here. Let's get this over with." She yawned as she slid out her claws, completely and totally ready to spring to the attack. Something that Juniperpaw wouldn't admit, but she wasn't the best at. Hey, at least she sounded confident. @Shade.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; March 24th, 2022 at 07:25 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2022, 05:07 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry. View Post
:: @Kunaiskrill

Cinderblaze pricked his ears as he was called for a patrol, scanning the clearing for Jaypaw. "Jaypaw!" he called. "Let's get going, then!"
{Jaypaw of shadowClan}

"Yes, sir!" he scampered after them.

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old March 23rd, 2022, 08:00 AM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

<Sharkpaw>

Sharkpaw immediately met Shadowpaw with the same determined glare as he had on him. Sharkpaw’s was much less intense than Shadowpaw’s glare. “Get ready to become fresh-kill!” The short apprentice lunged at Shadowpaw, their claws sheathed obviously. If they were able to tackle Shadowpaw, then they would paw him on the head a couple of times to confuse him!

@Parabatai

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!
Old March 23rd, 2022, 11:18 AM
steal my heart, its yours

My Mood: Tired

(The Den-cleaning post is completed. Shadow did the Warrior's den.

@DeltaDace
Shadowpaw has never fought, but he has watched cats spar with each other before. It sends shivers through him that he can spar with another cat, instead of a tree or shadows. Shadowpaw, of course, is about seven or eight moons old and slightly large for his age. He has the manically desire for blood and fur between his claws and fangs, but he doesn't harm the other cat. He tries to duck under the shorter cat's stomach, his claws obviously sheathed, also, so he doesn't harm or disembowel Sharkpaw on accident.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; March 23rd, 2022 at 12:29 PM.
Old March 24th, 2022, 07:53 AM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

<Sharkpaw>

Sharkpaw didn’t expect their spar-mate to duck underneath them. Their surprise attack was perfectly planned! The short apprentice attempted to chance their path of choice to somehow grab onto Shadowpaw, so they twisted and landed on his tail. Okay, that’s a good start. They blue-gray apprentice brought their large teeth down onto Shadowpaw’s tail. A dirty tactic, and maybe not even a real move, but Sharkpaw needed to be clever and quick with their decisions!

@Parabatai

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!
Old March 24th, 2022, 08:43 AM
steal my heart, its yours

My Mood: Tired

@DeltaDace
Shadowpaw yelps, their eyes narrowing in anger and slight pain. He brings his large paws down on Sharkpaw's ears, not clawing. The cat's blue eyes burn in anger, his black fur puffing up slightly and they hiss, pulling their tail out of Sharkpaw's mouth, ignoring the pain.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader