Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:54 AM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by Mica
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Cinderspirit
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:44 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Daragca
Today 11:43 AM

Old September 13th, 2022, 03:01 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Default Shadowfur love finder

Heyo! I’m looking for a mate for my ShadowClan boy, Shadowfur. He’s had a rough go of things lately with Hailpaw’s death, so I think some love will be a good thing for him.

Here is his bio!

As for what I’m looking for in a mate, I’d like someone who’s fiercely loyal to ShadowClan, a certified baddie, and very confident. That’s really the only type of cat Shadowfur would be attracted to, in my mind.

He’s straight, so girls only please! I also want them to be within 7 moons of Shadowfur, in either direction. My hope is for this pair to eventually have kits, so you’ll have to be open to that as well.

Please follow through on this relationship! It’s a little annoying when someone applies for a relationship and then never follows through once they’re accepted. :tiredface:

If you’re planning on killing your cat off, please do not apply.

This finder is by no means first come first serve. I will be picky with this one!

To apply, please fill this form out:

Name:

Bio link OR a detailed description:

Activity level (1-10, 1 being “I’m on once a month”, 10 being “I’m on every day, pretty much all day”):

Roleplay example (detail! No one- or two-liners):

Tag: @Cherry~

Other:
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old September 14th, 2022, 02:34 PM
time to wake up

Default Re: Shadowfur love finder

Bump
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old September 15th, 2022, 11:44 AM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

Name: Grayscar

Bio link OR a detailed description: link All my characters are here so you'd have to look for her spoiler tag.

Activity level (1-10, 1 being “I’m on once a month”, 10 being “I’m on every day, pretty much all day”): 8 "I'm on every day, but since I am dealing with a lot, I might not respond on the same day"

Roleplay example (detail! No one- or two-liners): Grayscar padded through the territory, enjoying the sounds of life around her. Her ears were swiveling towards particularly interesting sounds such as prey scuttling in the grass and birds flying and chirping overhead. Nothing was close enough for her to catch, so she didn't even try. Something else was occupying her mind and distracting her. After she'd seen her best friend's pride as her kits grew into apprentices, she felt this tug on her mind, begging her to experience the same.

The she-cat shook her head, feeling her pelt flush at such thoughts. She'd need a mate before she could even think about having kits. Not only that, she had been assigned to train an apprentice and it wouldn't be responsible of her to abandon her duties as a mentor to chase after something she could have at any time. Grayscar took a deep breath to calm her racing thoughts.

Other: Grayscar is a mentor right now and she'd feel a bit guilty about becoming a queen while she has an apprentice, so if they end up together they might have to wait a little before having kits.
Old September 18th, 2022, 02:16 PM
time to wake up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryTheCrow View Post
Name: Grayscar

Bio link OR a detailed description: link All my characters are here so you'd have to look for her spoiler tag.

Activity level (1-10, 1 being “I’m on once a month”, 10 being “I’m on every day, pretty much all day”): 8 "I'm on every day, but since I am dealing with a lot, I might not respond on the same day"

Roleplay example (detail! No one- or two-liners): Grayscar padded through the territory, enjoying the sounds of life around her. Her ears were swiveling towards particularly interesting sounds such as prey scuttling in the grass and birds flying and chirping overhead. Nothing was close enough for her to catch, so she didn't even try. Something else was occupying her mind and distracting her. After she'd seen her best friend's pride as her kits grew into apprentices, she felt this tug on her mind, begging her to experience the same.

The she-cat shook her head, feeling her pelt flush at such thoughts. She'd need a mate before she could even think about having kits. Not only that, she had been assigned to train an apprentice and it wouldn't be responsible of her to abandon her duties as a mentor to chase after something she could have at any time. Grayscar took a deep breath to calm her racing thoughts.

Other: Grayscar is a mentor right now and she'd feel a bit guilty about becoming a queen while she has an apprentice, so if they end up together they might have to wait a little before having kits.
This is definitely a possibility, but I want to leave this finder open for a few more days before I decide!