Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[Atari] All I See is Red...
by Rowan
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:30 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 07:15 PM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 07:14 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 07:08 PM

Old February 5th, 2023, 11:17 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: A Morning Fawn's Help {P}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~FawnSpirit~ View Post
——————

——————

As she drifted off to sleep, FawnPaw thought of what she would have to do… it can’t be that much, right? She’d seen MorningFlame patching the dens before, so she’d stick with that! Once MorningFlame was asleep, FawnPaw pressed her nose against her forehead to wish her a good nights rest then left the den… It was time to get to work!

(I’m going to type out a monologue of her that’ll be placed after your next reply! She will indeed patch some dens ^^)
——————
~~Morningflame~~

(ok!)

Morningflame was soon sleeping peacefully, her nightmares not yet there. She shifted slightly when her forehead was touched by Fawnpaw's nose and curled up tighter, finally going into a dreamless sleep.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old February 5th, 2023, 11:25 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
~~Morningflame~~

(ok!)

Morningflame was soon sleeping peacefully, her nightmares not yet there. She shifted slightly when her forehead was touched by Fawnpaw's nose and curled up tighter, finally going into a dreamless sleep.
——————

——————

Once out of the den, FawnPaw searched for some brambles to patch together the nursery… The nursery was in pretty bad condition and needed to be taken care of. Because everyone was working on repairs, it wasn’t that hard to find a pile of the brambles she was looking for. The fawn-like molly staggers over to the pile and carefully picks some up. She didn’t want any to get caught onto her.

She then went to the nursery and looked at how the walls were patched… Seeing some empty spots, she placed the brambles in between the gaps. She then gathered some vines and placed them overtop of the brambles… At this point, the nursery looked a lot thicker and warmer… FawnPaw took a step back, proud with her work. There was still so much to do but she made a good start!

FawnPaw took some more vines and went inside the nursery, patching it from the inside… This took many hours to get it just right but she eventually got it done… The molly was exhausted and her legs were shaking like crazy… But she had to power through, for she promised MorningFlame she would!

After hooking the last vine, she couldn’t see a single gap in the nursery… She did well. FawnPaw left the nursery to see the sun beginning to set… How long was she working on the nursery? Nevermind that. The molly felt a growl in her stomach but ignored it. Instead, She went and checked on MorningFlame to see if they got a good rest…
——————
Old February 5th, 2023, 11:35 AM
error in the code

Quote:
——————

——————

Once out of the den, FawnPaw searched for some brambles to patch together the nursery… The nursery was in pretty bad condition and needed to be taken care of. Because everyone was working on repairs, it wasn’t that hard to find a pile of the brambles she was looking for. The fawn-like molly staggers over to the pile and carefully picks some up. She didn’t want any to get caught onto her.

She then went to the nursery and looked at how the walls were patched… Seeing some empty spots, she placed the brambles in between the gaps. She then gathered some vines and placed them overtop of the brambles… At this point, the nursery looked a lot thicker and warmer… FawnPaw took a step back, proud with her work. There was still so much to do but she made a good start!

FawnPaw took some more vines and went inside the nursery, patching it from the inside… This took many hours to get it just right but she eventually got it done… The molly was exhausted and her legs were shaking like crazy… But she had to power through, for she promised MorningFlame she would!

After hooking the last vine, she couldn’t see a single gap in the nursery… She did well. FawnPaw left the nursery to see the sun beginning to set… How long was she working on the nursery? Nevermind that. The molly felt a growl in her stomach but ignored it. Instead, She went and checked on MorningFlame to see if they got a good rest…
——————
~~Morningflame~~

Morningflame slept with no dreams for a long time before, around sunset, she finally woke up. She felt refreshed and stood up, stretching when she heard Fawnpaw enter the den. "Hey Fawnpaw... how did it go? I feel a lot better now... still tired. F-Fawnpaw... are you ok?" The black-and-brown she-cat eyed the slight blob of the apprentice. The molly looked tired.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old February 5th, 2023, 11:44 AM
I Love You!

Quote:
~~Morningflame~~

Morningflame slept with no dreams for a long time before, around sunset, she finally woke up. She felt refreshed and stood up, stretching when she heard Fawnpaw enter the den. "Hey Fawnpaw... how did it go? I feel a lot better now... still tired. F-Fawnpaw... are you ok?" The black-and-brown she-cat eyed the slight blob of the apprentice. The molly looked tired.
——————

——————

FawnPaw was happy to see her clanmate awake. “I-it w-w-w-went g-great! I w-w-worked on the n-n-nursery!” She says happily. The molly could barely keep herself still. Her legs were shaking at a speed never seen before. She looked almost about to collapse. Never the less, she stood there. “I-I’m f-f-f-fine m-morn-n-ningf-f-flam-me,” she says softly… It seems FawnPaw has been over working herself… which was concerning because she did less then the average warrior apprentice…
——————
Old February 5th, 2023, 11:57 AM
error in the code

Quote:
——————

——————

FawnPaw was happy to see her clanmate awake. “I-it w-w-w-went g-great! I w-w-worked on the n-n-nursery!” She says happily. The molly could barely keep herself still. Her legs were shaking at a speed never seen before. She looked almost about to collapse. Never the less, she stood there. “I-I’m f-f-f-fine m-morn-n-ningf-f-flam-me,” she says softly… It seems FawnPaw has been over working herself… which was concerning because she did less then the average warrior apprentice…
——————
~~Morningflame~~

Morningflame could hear the quivering in Fawnpaw's voice. The warrior quickly stood next to the apprentice and let the molly lean on her. "You're overworking yourself. I can tell. You helped me, now it's my turn to help you." She said, trying to take her to the apprentice's den to rest.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old February 6th, 2023, 04:40 PM
I Love You!

Quote:
~~Morningflame~~

Morningflame could hear the quivering in Fawnpaw's voice. The warrior quickly stood next to the apprentice and let the molly lean on her. "You're overworking yourself. I can tell. You helped me, now it's my turn to help you." She said, trying to take her to the apprentice's den to rest.
——————

——————

FawnPaw just laughs, “I-I-I’m okay- I-I swear-“ she giggles. The molly still went to the apprentices den as requested. It would make MorningFlame happier to help others… it was just an internal thing that caused that. FawnPaw knew the she-cat would just stress over her if she didn’t go to her nest. Maybe FawnPaw did need some rest…
——————

Last edited by Dakotaa; February 6th, 2023 at 04:50 PM.
Old February 6th, 2023, 04:47 PM
error in the code

Quote:
——————

——————[/B]
FawnPaw just laughs, “I-I-I’m okay- I-I swear-“ she giggles. The molly still went to the apprentices den as requested. It would make MorningFlame happier to help others… it was just an internal thing that caused that. FawnPaw knew the she-cat would just stress over her if she didn’t go to her nest. Maybe FawnPaw did need some rest…
——————[/FONT][/INDENT][/CENTER]
*Morningflame watched Fawnpaw carefully, following her*

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old February 6th, 2023, 04:52 PM
I Love You!

Quote:
*Morningflame watched Fawnpaw carefully, following her*
——————

——————

The long legged molly gets to her nest and begins to lay down… Her limbs felt crazy stiff! Fawn curls up in a ball, tucking her paws underneath her. “D-D-does this p-put you a-a-at ease…?” She asks in a joking tone.
——————
Old February 6th, 2023, 04:59 PM
error in the code

Quote:
——————

——————

The long legged molly gets to her nest and begins to lay down… Her limbs felt crazy stiff! Fawn curls up in a ball, tucking her paws underneath her. “D-D-does this p-put you a-a-at ease…?” She asks in a joking tone.
——————
*Morningflame smiled and nodded, stepping back slightly*

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿