Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:22 AM
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 01:16 AM
The whole night sky |...
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:07 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 12:57 AM
Search Party!
Last post by Kix
Today 12:41 AM

Old May 8th, 2023, 08:06 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Gore Warning| Dawn Of The Twisted | Sign ups

Characters in Play:

Name: Lan Shichikage
Appearance: a tall and lanky teen with dark green (dyed) silky hair that runs down his neck and often covers his face. his eyes are brown-yellow heterochromic. his skin only shows around his eyes, the rest of his skin is hidden behind bandages because he was burned devistatingly at the age of 12 when his "parents" science lab suddenly combusted. he tends to wear black leather biker boots, black jeans and a dark green hoodie with a design of a raptor skeleton on the back.
Personality: Cranky, a stubborn loner who refuses human touch and perfers to keep his distance from the others. he seems to have a stone wall around his emotions and heart... and at times can be cold. he doesn't blink an eye at death, not even when its looking him straight in the eyes. he's a victom of Trauma and has an inner war within himself as pain and grief take hold of his now cold heart.
Skills: a Regular Dinosaur Nerd, Biogenetic's Degree, high pain tolerance. ruthless fighting style, and blacksmith on the side. he's fast and athletic, hard to catch. full fledged at the art of collecting edible plants from the wild, along with knowledge on natural based poisons.
Weapons: Scythe, Knives, poison.
Friends: not yet
Crush: not yet
Why did they choose this?: they became a Scientist at first to follow their parents footsteps, but after the accident that left him alone and badly scarred, upon discovering some disturbing hidden documents in his childhood home, they chose to continue in their path as they searched for answers to who he really was. they ended up at the park after discovering that his parents once worked there.
Questions/Other: i'm thinking of this dude being like Isaac Foster in theme, but with a mash up of different dna & Traits, like he was a science experament for his parents were trying to solve the human genetic code as well as the dinosaur one?

deep in a world of fantasy lies an island were mistakes are hidden, including the The Bio engineered creatures and people imprisoned deep within. till one a giant explosion shook the island to its core and the facility was destroyed, releasing the ones once confined inside to their cells. all but one village on the island where destroyed, the remaining village was barricaded up to protect the innocent from the Insane... but of course they can't just close the village off from the rest of the island, as they need to gather resources outside the villa to prosper, after all it wouldn't be a villa without the greedy tyrants that gather wealth.

out not far from the remaining villa are the ruins of the facility, where one man now lives alone. his Name is Lan Shichikage, aka Experament Z201.

Beware his Fury for he is indeed one of the insane!

okay to basically exlpain this rp: in this realm they have mystiriously gained the genetic codes of the univeral dimesons greatest villians and monsters, leading the rich, the govorment, the maddened scientists, to attempt to create super soldiers... but it all failed.

at the facility the ones held as experiments, or rejects are given the opportunity to learn as must as they wish- even do collage courses-, but are kept in the dark about the villa and what lies within its walls.

the only smart thing the idiots that made them did was embed a code in their genetics that keeps them from entering the villa, for if they try they will become violently sick.

this roleplay is VERY likely to have gore/violents/abuse and trama/mentions of depression e.t.c...

so not for everyone.

Currently only 3 insane Human beings that have some control over themselves and their actions are open, Lan being one of them. monsters and creature inhuman are npc, only one Monster/inhuman creature will be allowed to be rped out . 4 sane humans from the villa will be accepted, and they will be the ones that dare to adventure out of the villa.

4 sane older teens who with the power of the latest Mystery are able to gain access to the outside island. some unknown cause has made it so these 4 humans can forcefully forge a Chain Link (basically a forced Connection allowing them to restrain the 3 insane and one monster/inhuman creature) using this to partner up safely with one of the insane/inhuman creature. with this power they will attempt to venture deep inside the labryth hidden underneith the ruins to discover and face off with the beast and insane inside as they journey onwards through each level of the labryth, each layer like a large appartment or office of sorts, each with its own way to move on as they seek out the reasoned this happened in the first place...

3 insane:
1: Lan Shichikage: theme'd after Isaac Foster
2:
3:

Monster:
1:

Teens:
1:
2:
3:
4:

throw me up at least a 2 paragraph forum and mention me!

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old May 9th, 2023, 08:05 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Default Re: Gore Warning| Dawn Of The Twisted | Sign ups

bump

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old May 9th, 2023, 05:58 PM
Dabi Obsessed