ShadowClan Resources
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:15 AM

Old May 7th, 2023, 11:44 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Default A walk......................wait

Lucifer was trotting through the woods it had been awhile since she decided to go this far into the territorys again but she wasnt in them so it was fine

She then saw a rabbit and stopped stretching all four of her paws into diffrent directions

She then brought her legs together and held up her butt showing obvious white through all the flaura and started to stalk fairly loudly

Right before it was going to bolt she leapt but missed and hit a rock which she yowled in pain from

She then sat there wondering if she was a real cat and started to cry a little from the pain but what if one of those cats saw her, so she held back the tears she could

She stared at the ground and sighed before getting up and continuing through the woods a little less jounty now

@~WallyDarling~ (Intervine any time you would like in this)

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s

Last edited by Ymir; May 7th, 2023 at 11:44 PM.
Old May 7th, 2023, 11:49 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: A walk......................wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosepaaw View Post
Lucifer was trotting through the woods it had been awhile since she decided to go this far into the territorys again but she wasnt in them so it was fine

She then saw a rabbit and stopped stretching all four of her paws into diffrent directions

She then brought her legs together and held up her butt showing obvious white through all the flaura and started to stalk fairly loudly

Right before it was going to bolt she leapt but missed and hit a rock which she yowled in pain from

She then sat there wondering if she was a real cat and started to cry a little from the pain but what if one of those cats saw her, so she held back the tears she could

She stared at the ground and sighed before getting up and continuing through the woods a little less jounty now

@~WallyDarling~ (Intervine any time you would like in this)
~Willow~
The slender molly flicked her tail and winced. That cat had hurt her worse than she had interpreted before. Cuts and bruises covered her short fur, making it hard for her to walk. The scent of her blood surrounded her in fhe air, and she soun around a few times, before finding the scent was coming fron her front keg. It seemed to be broken in some way... She sighed, and jumped slightly at a sound of another cat. She slowly kimped over, watching the cat with bright green eyes. "are you alright?" she asked after a few moments, taking a step closer to the cat. Her eyes were wide in fear and worry, and she slowly advanced upon the cat. She didnt want to acare her.not at all.
Old May 7th, 2023, 11:55 PM
Moon of planet cult

"BBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Lucifer screamed at the sight of the battle worn cat falling over onto her back crying more intensly now

She then slowly kicked in the direction of the cat almost always missing her exatcly and even if it did hit it was nothing more than a baby smack if they got closer if not they still kick the air in the direction of the cat

"TELL MY LUV I LOVE HIM" she despretly cried with blood coming from her nose from the rock

@~WallyDarling~ (Lucifer is my little drama baby)

Charcter bio’s
Old May 8th, 2023, 10:31 PM

Quote:
"BBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Lucifer screamed at the sight of the battle worn cat falling over onto her back crying more intensly now

She then slowly kicked in the direction of the cat almost always missing her exatcly and even if it did hit it was nothing more than a baby smack if they got closer if not they still kick the air in the direction of the cat

"TELL MY LUV I LOVE HIM" she despretly cried with blood coming from her nose from the rock

@~WallyDarling~ (Lucifer is my little drama baby)
~Willow~
She jumped slightly, falling as she fell on her broken or something leg. "relax, im not here to hurt you!" she whispered, painfully standing up with a wince. What... Happened to this cat? She was really strange, and immiediatley thought the young kittypet was going to hurt her. The bell of the broken collar on her neck jingled slightly as she got closer, nudging the cat skightly to helo her get up. "my name is willow," she said, trying to calm the cat by saying her... Rather useless name. She stared at the blood, before trying to figure out how to fix it. "er-" she began, before taking her paw and touching the blood, wiping it slightly.

(i luv her though lol)
Old May 8th, 2023, 10:39 PM
Moon of planet cult

"Ow ow ow" she whinced at the cat wiping the wound she only allowed her to do so because she was able to see and hear the other cats collar just like her

Lucifer looked at the cat now standing over her and slowly pulled herself backwards and shot up in a fluid motion

Tears still in her eyes she managed to see that the cat was just in a fight not battle worn and instantly grew concern

"iS ThAt BRokEn" she said looking at the crooked leg with a bit of a gag

@~WallyDarling~

Charcter bio’s
Old May 8th, 2023, 10:44 PM

Quote:
"Ow ow ow" she whinced at the cat wiping the wound she only allowed her to do so because she was able to see and hear the other cats collar just like her

Lucifer looked at the cat now standing over her and slowly pulled herself backwards and shot up in a fluid motion

Tears still in her eyes she managed to see that the cat was just in a fight not battle worn and instantly grew concern

"iS ThAt BRokEn" she said looking at the crooked leg with a bit of a gag

@~WallyDarling~
(oml lucifer is amazing-)
~Willow~
"i think so. I dont know, im not an expert..." she mumbled, shrugging. She flicked her tail, wincing at the wounds on it. "nevermind that," she murmured, glancing at the other cat again. "are you alright?" she asked at the gag, before attmepting to hide her leg. "does this help?" she asked, smiling gently, trying to make the other cat more xomfortable. It was hard to talk to cats when they were uncomfortable. Especially due to her injuries and wounds that were quite bad. She sighed, looking down. She hated innuries and wounds... She hated it very much.
Old May 8th, 2023, 10:51 PM
Moon of planet cult

"Its...................better" she said at the now hidden leg but now foxused on the tail which didnt seem as bad but still

"Im" she sighs "fine" looking at her claws she keeps thinking of how she couldnt get a simple rabbit and now her nose hurt, uhn

"You however" she lifted a paw and leaned back a little in her sitting postion motioning towards her well everywhere

@~WallyDarling~ (I love her so much, I just tried to make the catest cat and this is what it became)

Charcter bio’s
Old May 11th, 2023, 10:27 PM

Quote:
"Its...................better" she said at the now hidden leg but now foxused on the tail which didnt seem as bad but still

"Im" she sighs "fine" looking at her claws she keeps thinking of how she couldnt get a simple rabbit and now her nose hurt, uhn

"You however" she lifted a paw and leaned back a little in her sitting postion motioning towards her well everywhere

@~WallyDarling~ (I love her so much, I just tried to make the catest cat and this is what it became)
~Willow~
She blinked, sighing. "i know, im not the greatest right now... I got attacked while decorating my home," she murmured, looking down. "its hard, but, ill find a way!" she spoke in a shaky voice, trying ti seem confident in her own abolities, but obviously unsure of what to do. She flickd her tail, wincing, before gkancing at lucifer. She then looked down again, unsure of what to say, trying not to offend the other, worry filling her heart
Old May 11th, 2023, 10:33 PM
Moon of planet cult

"oh thats terrible i would help you but uhm" Lucifer said looking prim and proper trying to hide that shes afraid of everything

"I have stomach issues so cant do much sorry" She immeditly thought it was the perfect lie to hide her cowardness

"I can show you my stash if you need a place to rest" she said happily hoping to help this poor wounded cat

@~WallyDarling~

Charcter bio’s