Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:14 AM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:57 AM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by taillow
Today 01:42 AM

Old November 16th, 2023, 12:52 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Default sky of gold [ Goldpaws training]

TRAINING TRACKER
-------------------------------

| * - Completed | x - Incompleted | + - Optional |

TERRITORY TOUR

Firefly cove - +
Cattail Pond - +
Haggard Ruins - +
Willows rise - +

TRAINING EXPERIENCES

Tree hunting - x

ground hunting - x

offensive battle - x

defensive battle - x

Climbing lesson - x

BATTLE EXPERIENCES

---

LIFE EXPERIENCES

---

PLOT PARTICIPATION

---

CLAN MEETINGS

---

GATHERINGS

---

FINAL ASSESSMENT - X

Last Updated:
Current Status: active
Current Mentor: Bravesky
Current Roleplayer: @Kuwu [ goldpaw

I will be keeping track of goldpaws post count and linking her training to what she has done.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; December 13th, 2023 at 12:22 PM.
Old November 17th, 2023, 09:56 PM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: sky of gold [ Goldpaws training]

(is this just a tracker or should i post a starter here? @Little_fawn )

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Old November 18th, 2023, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuwu View Post
(is this just a tracker or should i post a starter here? @Little_fawn )
( All training posts are held here so go ahead and post )

Old November 19th, 2023, 08:18 PM
Rat

Goldpaw: They/Them

Goldpaw sat outside the apprentices den quietly, they kept quickly looking around and behind them anxiously as if something was going to sneak up on them. They would go try to find their mentor themselves but they were to paranoid about messing it up, he should just wait here to be called or fetched,,, right? or is Bravesky waiting for them somewhere? oh starclan they dont know which is the least likely to not cause any trouble.

What if Bravesky doesnt like them and they get shoved off to another warrior- or they arent good enough to become a warrior and get kicked out- no no that doesnt happen,,, right? they would just stay an apprentice until they learn,,, but starclan would it be embarrassing to be an apprentice for much longer then normal because they cant learn something simple.

They stand up and start pacing in circles next to their den, unable to stay still from the thoughts rushing in their head

( @Little_fawn )

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Old November 20th, 2023, 02:21 PM

Quote:

Goldpaw sat outside the apprentices den quietly, they kept quickly looking around and behind them anxiously as if something was going to sneak up on them. They would go try to find their mentor themselves but they were to paranoid about messing it up, he should just wait here to be called or fetched,,, right? or is Bravesky waiting for them somewhere? oh starclan they dont know which is the least likely to not cause any trouble.

What if Bravesky doesnt like them and they get shoved off to another warrior- or they arent good enough to become a warrior and get kicked out- no no that doesnt happen,,, right? they would just stay an apprentice until they learn,,, but starclan would it be embarrassing to be an apprentice for much longer then normal because they cant learn something simple.

They stand up and start pacing in circles next to their den, unable to stay still from the thoughts rushing in their head

( @Little_fawn )

Bravesky
he/him
------------------------

Bravesky yawned as he exited the warriors den, the massive brown tom yawned again as he stretched. The massive tom took a few steps before deciding what they would do today, a territory tour, what a better way to start of then a tour of the territorys. He turned his head to see Goldpaw pacing, The tom tilted his head and walked over until he was just a few fox lengths away. He watched as Goldpaw paced for a moment before speaking up"Goldpaw? Is everything ok?" he asked curiously and kindly.

Old November 22nd, 2023, 10:07 PM
Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_fawn View Post

Bravesky
he/him
------------------------

Bravesky yawned as he exited the warriors den, the massive brown tom yawned again as he stretched. The massive tom took a few steps before deciding what they would do today, a territory tour, what a better way to start of then a tour of the territorys. He turned his head to see Goldpaw pacing, The tom tilted his head and walked over until he was just a few fox lengths away. He watched as Goldpaw paced for a moment before speaking up"Goldpaw? Is everything ok?" he asked curiously and kindly.

they had been lost in their own thoughts so they didnt notice Bravesky walking up until he spoke. Goldpaw jumped, obviously startled as their hackles raised and they bared their teeth at their mentor. they ignored that he hesitated to bare their teeth and that it was more fearful then scary

Taking just a second to realize who it was they quickly flattened their fur and spoke
"im so sorry Bravesky- i promise it wont happen again"
they spoke so quickly it was almost hard to make out what they were saying. They bowed their head to the warrior they kept looking back up for a second to keep an eye on everything around them

"Im okay, i promise its fine. What would you like to start with"

What a way to mess up, i couldnt even focus long enough to know when he would be here. I need to focus harder, i wont get anywhere like this

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Old November 28th, 2023, 10:36 AM

Quote:

they had been lost in their own thoughts so they didnt notice Bravesky walking up until he spoke. Goldpaw jumped, obviously startled as their hackles raised and they bared their teeth at their mentor. they ignored that he hesitated to bare their teeth and that it was more fearful then scary

Taking just a second to realize who it was they quickly flattened their fur and spoke
"im so sorry Bravesky- i promise it wont happen again"
they spoke so quickly it was almost hard to make out what they were saying. They bowed their head to the warrior they kept looking back up for a second to keep an eye on everything around them

"Im okay, i promise its fine. What would you like to start with"

What a way to mess up, i couldnt even focus long enough to know when he would be here. I need to focus harder, i wont get anywhere like this

--------------------------

Bravesky tilted his head as his apprentice jumped, he thought for a moment wondering if he went to fast with meeting his apprentice. The massive tom backed up slightly as his apprenticed bared teeth, Despite he is a warrior who can fight still hurting his apprentice would break his heart. His hues watching his apprentice carefully before relaxing as his apprentice also relaxed. As far as he knew of goldpaw they were skittish, and easily scared, he grinned a little as he sat down a little amused that his apprentice gave respect to him by bowing their head, A small chuckle escaped him but he soon shut it up and began to speak"Goldpaw lift your head, there is no need for that at least to me you don't need to do that. And do not be sorry Your alright, Today we will just do a simple training. I'm taking you on a territory tour, during that tour I would like to bond with you and get to know you more, does that sound fun? I mean we can also do another training after the tour but its up to you i don't wanna push you " he replied in a kind voice.

Am i doing this right?he thought worriedly a bit but hid it, his orange eyes glaring at goldpaw gently. His big tail curling as he waited for a response

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; December 12th, 2023 at 11:15 AM.
Old December 11th, 2023, 05:48 PM
Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post

--------------------------

Bravesky tilted his head as his apprentice jumped, he thought for a moment wondering if he went to fast with meeting his apprentice. The massive tom backed up slightly as his apprenticed bared teeth, Despite he is a warrior who can fight still hurting his apprentice would break his heart. His hues watching his apprentice carefully before relaxing as his apprentice also relaxed. As far as he knew of goldpaw they were skittish, and easily scared, he grinned a little as he sat down a little amused that his apprentice gave respect to him by bowing their head, A small chuckle escaped him but he soon shut it up and began to speak"Goldpaw lift your head, there is no need for that at least to me you don't need to do that. And do not be sorry Your alright, Today we will just do a simple training. I'm taking you on a territory tour, during that tour I would like to bond with you and get to know you more, does that sound fun? I mean we can also do another training after the tour but its up to you i don't wanna push you " he replied in a kind voice.

Am i doing this right?he thought worriedly a bit but hid it, his orange eyes glaring at goldpaw gently. His big tail curling as he waited for a response

Goldpaw slowly lifted their head to meet Braveskys eyes as he chuckled, a little confused as they listened to their mentor speak.
"Are you sure? You are my mentor, i knew you would be showing up and i still reacted poorly."

They nodded at the training for today. that makes sense, i should know the lay of the territory if im to be sent on any patrols.

As bravesky mentioned trying to get to know them they looked a little worried for a second but hid it. hes my mentor, i should be able to open up a little right?

"Okay, that works with me, ill do my best to remember"

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Old December 13th, 2023, 12:33 PM

Quote:

Goldpaw slowly lifted their head to meet Braveskys eyes as he chuckled, a little confused as they listened to their mentor speak.
"Are you sure? You are my mentor, i knew you would be showing up and i still reacted poorly."

They nodded at the training for today. that makes sense, i should know the lay of the territory if im to be sent on any patrols.

As bravesky mentioned trying to get to know them they looked a little worried for a second but hid it. hes my mentor, i should be able to open up a little right?

"Okay, that works with me, ill do my best to remember"

-----_--------------_-----_-------

Bravesky listened to his apprentice intently, out of all the training he would mainly have to teach goldpaw to be more aware of their surroundings. The words that came out of goldpaw made him think, but of course his thoughts were interrupted by goldpaw speaking. The tom smiled cheerfully hoping to bring up some cheery things. The massive tom flicked his tail as he began to speak"Goldpaw don't get your tail in a knot, yes you reacted poorly when I came but that's fine this is the first day of training," he purred before continuing on"We can work on being aware of our surroundings, this is normal for most apprentices who either didn't listen to their ceremony or if they panicked and forgot they had training" he added flicking his tail.

The massive tom got up and walked to the exit, his head turning slightly as he grinned"come I'll show you which is my favorite part of the territory, " he chirped kindly.