I wanna create an outsider...
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:46 AM
hey I'm new!
Last post by Moonandstars
Today 05:10 AM

Old March 17th, 2024, 10:03 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 Moons | Just a Scratch

...... Ok so the little tom was still very new to shadowclan. He'd been learning and learning fast so far about so many things but in the quiet moments when the kitten had a moment to think he was lost. It seemed every time he learned something new there was double the things to learn after!

Too much knowledge for a baby to learn! Bleedingkit should get to just be a baby!

So here he was, being one as he rolled around a mossball (And himself when his involuntary wobbling knocked him over) as he tried to stalk it like warriors stalked prey. Of course with no training and a disability that made him a wobbly kitten it was pretty poor but he was having a blast even as he accidentally tumbled into another kitten.

Ooops.

@zozelen

Last edited by Rani; March 17th, 2024 at 10:03 PM.
Old March 17th, 2024, 11:28 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Salamanderkit slept.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old March 18th, 2024, 08:55 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

rainykit ༘✶
Rainykit was lounging in the nursery. At a glance, you could tell his brown and white fur was all matted and tangled together--a sign that he'd had a good nap. The small lil guy let out a sneeze (ache,w,!') and rolled over onto his other side. He wondered how dad was doing.

// open / @Dark if u wana answer cs i was supposed to make a starter a while ago :3
i’m smiling too”

---

Old March 19th, 2024, 10:36 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

Badgerdawn walked into the nursery, grumbling quietly. Her mate had convinced her to move in, as her kits were due in a few weeks and she had to admit she was slightly tired.She chose an empty nest and settled in.

[Open]
Old March 20th, 2024, 07:22 PM
not online a lot, sorry

Bump Policy: anytime necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaplestrikeWCUE View Post
Badgerdawn walked into the nursery, grumbling quietly. Her mate had convinced her to move in, as her kits were due in a few weeks and she had to admit she was slightly tired.She chose an empty nest and settled in.

[Open]
"Hello there, Badgerdawn," Tuskclaw greeted. The large brown tabby was batting a mossball gently toward her son, Russetkit, who scrambled to catch it. Tuskclaw flicker an ear, amused by her kitten's antics, before turning to face Badgerdawn. "If you need any help settling in, please do ask," she purred, happy to help.

"Worse? Or better?"

Last edited by Kacey!; March 22nd, 2024 at 06:23 PM.
Old March 21st, 2024, 02:24 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Paranoid

[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-no others yet]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [3 Moons]

Tick Kit sat beside the entrance to the nursery, eyes wide as he waited for someone. Of course he waited, he had eaten recently, a big bit of prey! He'd munched it all down of course, like the hungry little fellow he was but he hadn't seen mother for a whole day and he was starting to worry. Of course, he knew not to worry. Mother knew what she was doing, she'd come back tomorrow! He just had to go to sleep and he'd wake up with mother right there beside him telling him off for staying out of the nest and blocking a bit of the entrance probably. Hopefully. Tick Kit had never missed someone before, he wasn't sure if he was meant to be feeling this. It'd always been a whole family, not one of his siblings had strayed away, or at least he hoped so. They'll come back, he just had to wait.

(Another random silly little activity post! But still open

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old March 21st, 2024, 04:57 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

silent crow licked her kits
Old March 21st, 2024, 07:20 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Breathe. Breathe. In and out, breathe. A silent voice in her mind repeated the pattern, a reminder of her age and duty to the young ones. The two words, 'everything hurts', sent a pang of worry through the older queen. But what use would she be if she panicked? Memory of Gloomkit's near demise replayed in her mind - a worse occasion could not be - but the young one had been alright, that time. And Moonkit, poor child, could express his current hurt - something so many kits failed to do, and lead to worse situations... Assuming this had not been going on for long.

A deep breath. A gentle expression, perhaps even a slight upward tuck of her maw as she leaned down to be level with Moonkit. A paw to his chest. A paw to his legs. A paw to the stomach... Was his stomach hurting? But why would the legs be involved, then - and what about the chest? She could only assume he meant those were the areas that hurt, but it made little sense. She had not seen the kit fall to hurt his legs, and she knew of no correlation between chest pain and stomach pain; even less, she knew little of eventual chest pain in the first place. Or was it something else? Her brows knit together, before the queen forced her face to relax, hearing the young one's next words. Breathe.

"It's... alright. You'll... b-be.. alright. Just. Breathe... Can.. you breathe? In... a-and.. out. Is it... those.. pl-places that... hurt?"
She met Moonkit's eyes, tender and warm, trying to calm down the young child, slowly trying to guide him through some breaths. She couldn't fathom Larkfire being hurt, much less in her den. Nightshiver had to assume it was some sort of nightmare, and the queen could only see it wise to bring Moonkit to Larkfire if he truly was in pain (perhaps... She should ask Larkfire how to treat such pains afterwards). But the forever queen had a sinking feeling in her stomach. What if Moonkit was right...? No, no. It couldn't be, there'd be clamour in the clan if Larkfire was hurt, but...
"We can... go sssee... your m-momma. I'll.. check.. check on... her, first, ...alright? And... perhaps... she'll ha..have s-something... to help... your.. pains. How does... that.. sound?"
She offered a small, hopefully reassuring smile.
"I can... g-give you... a bad-ger... ride.. there, and..."
She hesitated, trailing off. She pulled back her gentle expression. She could ask Moonkit to wait outside for a second before entering the medicine cat's den, should anything seem off.

[ @Poprock ]

Last edited by Estelle; March 21st, 2024 at 07:24 PM.
Old March 21st, 2024, 07:26 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Sleepykit looked outside, having just eaten a piece of prey that mysteriously appeared by her nest while she had been resting (she knew it was for her because it lay right beside her, having only been vaguely aware of someone dropping it off... Well, she assumed it was either her mama or the queen that so often babysat her before, her mind saying it was the latter).

Old March 23rd, 2024, 12:56 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Skykit tottled over. "Wanna play?"
Quietkit
Shadowclan kit

Snapping her cold gaze towards the other kit that had approched her, Quietkit narrowed her eyes at the request to play. Play? She didn't play and she wasn't that sure how to either. She refused to partake in such activities usually, and for good reason too. How would she be respected if she joined such silly games?

Curling her plumy tail in disdain, the young she-cat ignorantly turned away from Skykit, hoping that her lack of attention would make the other kit leave her be. Even though she knew some cats could be persistent she could be cruel and so she would be if needed.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^