Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:21 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:21 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by taillow
Today 07:16 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by poppy
Today 06:59 PM
Search Party!
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:58 PM

Old May 22nd, 2024, 01:57 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
33 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Smolderingpaw wasn't here. She knew the truth, that the apprentice hadn't shown himself in camp for some time now. Why... why do I keep failing? A trickle of despair was making its way toward her mind, but she shook it off and decided to give her attention to other cats in need.
She noticed soon a little scared kit who didn't know what to do, so she approached it and surrounded her with her tail's ghost before murmuring some comforting words. "Twilightkit, are you? We need to go and follow the others. You follow me and keep close, alright? My name is Lynxshade." She nudged her on, guiding her toward the others. Dawnstar had already disappeared out of camp. She needed to be quick.

Old May 22nd, 2024, 02:17 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

he/him // 7 moons
47/100

---

Don't think about it. Don't think about it even a little bit. Swallowing hard as the group begins to move and his brother is no where to be found, the small tom can only hope that someone will have scooped him up. He glances between Leapingpaw and Fenneldrop before nodding and pushing onward to their new home.

It's... Odd. All he's ever known was the previous camp. It wasn't until this moon that he was even allowed outside of it to train. So to have to adjust... He wouldn't. He wouldn't think about that, either. He's going to think about building up this new camp and throwing himself into something productive so the fear doesn't pool in his belly. He was no longer a kit. There was no need to be afraid of the unknown. Listening to Dawnstar closely, and then the calls for wanting to be sent on patrol reach him and he decides it's more worth his time to approach Mistlewhisker and be given a task. Everyone could run to explore the new stretch of territory, or be turned down because of too much interest. That's fine. He'd make himself useful here reinforcing their knew home.

"Mistlewhisker." He says as he approaches the deputy, ears alert and golden gaze locked onto her. "I will go where I am needed. Please assign me as you wish."

mistlewhisker | @Mica // fenneldrop | @alkaline // leapingpaw | @Fish

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 22nd, 2024, 02:32 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime :3
My Mood: Unpredictable

"I'm ready Nightwhisper!" Honeykit called as she said her name. She was excited and sad at the same time to be leaving this place, but it has to be done.

@Estelle

Purrks: Prison escape 2 My lil pookies:

TC: Twigfreckle
ShC: Honeykit
RC: Mosspelt

*crickets chirping*

Old May 22nd, 2024, 02:45 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Her paws hurt, her shoulder hurt, and she swore she was getting cramps in her right leg. But the leader had a mind of steel and so long as it was mind against matter, she could get her body to keep going for a little longer. Several were already asking about joining the border patrol. But Dawnstar waited on answering to make sure Mistlewhisker had everything sorted before she left. Her gaze followed Nightshiver and her herd of kits when they arrived, and then over to a crying Mirepaw as she came whining about not finding her parents and Bleedingkit.

Darkfall, sadly, wasn't a major concern for her. The tom's been a pain in her tail over the last moon and she couldn't spare the energy to bother with him. Lostspark, knew she could take care of herself, but an inkling of concern washed over her as her only living daughter had a habit of finding trouble. Random thought, but Darkfall and Lostspark weren't mates anymore, she never saw them together as of late. Anyway, Bleedingkit, set off annoying alarm bells as he was a kit.

The clan leader ignored the rest of the cats bugging about the border patrol to deal with her granddaughter. "Stop crying furball, where's my headstrong granddaughter who joined me on Shadowledge when she was a mewling kit?"

Although her tone was prickly, the leader swiped her tail toward Mirepaw's ear. "Your parents might be slow, as for Bleedingkit..." She trailed off. Her ears jerked towards the queens and kits upon hearing another kit was missing. Seriously?

"Stay here, Mirepaw, you can sit your elder sister. I'll see if I can find the wayward kits." Dawnstar told Mirepaw as she hauled herself back to her paws.
@taillow - Mirepaw

"Sleepypaw, mind your sister, and keep an eye out for the rest of our family. You can come with me on the patrol after I return." She promised her apprentice. The leader fought off another yawn and glanced around at the cats gathered at her paws.
@Estelle - Sleepypaw

"Wait here or find something to do until I return." She ordered them, ready to head out until Slytiger padded over to her. This tom was so lucky she needed her dominant paw to stand.
@Desert Rain Frog - Lionflop | @squidz - Briarsplash | @Tallstar - Foxear | @Aroogi - Tuskedtuft | @Willie Wart - Sharpfrost |

"I'm fine, quit fussing. I'll rest when I'm dead and my shoulder will heal acceptably so long as I don't put too much weight on it." She spat at her mate. She knew the limits of her own body, thank you very much. The dislocation wasn't that bad... she didn't think. Mossfreckle had popped it in pretty easily so not that bad. "If you stop pestering me, you can come help me look for some missing kits." No, she was not bringing him because she wanted him to help. She might need some bait to keep any wandering twoleg distracted.
@Ian - Slytiger [this relationship brings a smile to my face]

"Move too slow and I'm leaving you behind." She grunted, not waiting for Slytiger's response. It shouldn't be hard to keep up with molly as walking on three legs was harder than it looked and slowed her significantly.

So funnily enough, Dawnstar didn't trust her cats to find the missing kits, and as her paranoia had her worried about the killer cannibal, so sending them out to locate the kits wouldn't work unless she threw in cats who had earned her trust. As her Enforcers were wherever she figured it'd be faster to go herself. Slytiger should be proud of himself for being one of the rare few Dawnstar trusted not to murder her out here.

Hissing at whoever didn't get out of her way fast enough, the leader backtracked. Exhaustion was tugging at her limbs and that poppy seed could only do so much to dull her pain. She would need at least a whole day of rest after this. Trying not to heed the pain in her paws, she had to backtrack quite a bit, and veer completely off the trail she was on.

Dawnstar's had a lot of practice tracking cats down by scent, she's gotten quite good at it having to track down outsiders, kittypets, and wandering missing cats through the territory. So finding Bleedingkit's scent was not too hard, avoiding wandering twolegs with grabby paws was. Running around on three legs... Dawnstar had a new respect for the disabled cause this was pure hell.

There were a lot of fear scents in the air, the strange twolegs smell, and a strong scent of tree sap, so she did get herself turned around here and there, but she picked up Bleedingkit scent along with... weird. She'll figure that out later. She did eventually find the missing hairball. She went past his hiding spot and had to return when she noticed she had lost his scent.

"Bleedingkit, where the hell are you?" She hissed loudly, taking a break to rest her weary body. Dawnstar felt almost as exhausted as she did after a training session with Icestar. Nothing would ever feel as bad as that, but this was pretty close. She'd need some water before trekking back to the camp. This was good, maybe she'll be able to pass out tonight without her thoughts keeping her awake.
@Rani - Bleedingkit [Sorry, if I'm messing with your plot or anything. But as Mirepaw pointed it out, Dawn can't ignore missing kits]

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 22nd, 2024, 03:18 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrk: Mind reader(permanently active)
34/100

Everything had calmed down now...at least that's what Quietpaw saw from her viewpoint. Bleedingkit had relaxed now so that was good. Even if the young kit was hindered by his wobbling it caused no bother to her. Luckily, she was quite patient when cats weren't giving her attitude or being an annoyance and her brother was definitely not so she was perfectly fine with giving him a helping paw on their journey and she'd continue like that until they reached their destination...at leadt that's what she thought before Moonpaw came padding up to the two.

Her brother. Her noisy, childish brother wanted to take her baby brother to their mother? That would be a mouthul if she said it out loud. Lostspark wanted him, or "it" as Moonpaw said before swiftly corrected himself. That earned him a narrowed look from her. She'd seen Moonpaw's outburst at the family gathering. The way he'd treated Bleedingkit. Personally, Quiet wasn't sure that her littermate could be trusted with the kit and her distrust only grew as she watched him closer. There was something menacing lurking in his gaze for a moment...Hatred. And the way he adressed the bengal before covering it up...

Moonpaw was lying to her.

How dare he. Why? Did he think he was being discreet? Fool. All this words raced through the dark furred apprentice's mind as her chest flared with fury. Her older brother tried to trick her...that was unacceptable. He was being deceitful. He wasn't bringing their younger sibling to mother so why would he say that? Where did he want Bleedingkit to follow him to? Was he jealous? How utterly stupid. She couldn't allow him to go through with goal he was somehow trying to achieve by stealing her little brother away from her.

However, her planned stern retorts were concluded when a now shivering Bleedingkit spoke up in a stuttering mew. He was scared. Even more a reason for her to whisk him away from Moonpaw this very moment, but what could she do? There wasn't much room for argument here. Still, she didn't feel safe leaving them alone together...stars why did this have to come up now? She was tired, she couldn't deal with it...not yet.

Resisting the urge to yank her adoptive brother back as he drifted away from her, she watched with icy hues as they began to walk away. There wasn't anything she could do but give some parting words as they padded off in to the distance. "Make sure to bring him back in one piece." A sarcastic goodbye that could easily be seen as Quietpaw's usual dry humour but no, this was a warning. A very severe warning masked as a joke so that Bleedingkit wouldn't notice. If Moonpaw did anything to him...she'd make sure he'd pay in blood. Kin or not anyone who hurt the little kit would feel her wrath. Who knew why this small kitten had her protection, she didn't know either, but she would uphold it for as long as she could. Throwing one last glance at the pair, the molly followed the rest of the group, uneasiness biting at her throat.

So much time passed with her brothers occupying her thoughts that she hadn't realised they'd arrived at their new camp until Dawnstar yowled once more. Ah...it wasn't much, a lot of trees yet it was suitable, nothing that impressed her, though. Now, she'd have to find Bleedingkit, that was her top priority. Surveying her new surrondings a sense of dread hit her as the golden bengal was no where to be seen. Oh great, did Moonpaw actually do something to him?

Hearing a small commotion, Quietpaw looked over from where she was currently standing and saw her sister, Mirepaw, crying to Grandmother about not finding Mother, Father and...Bleedingkit. He was really missing now...why had she let him out of her sight?! She should've argued but...gosh....when she got her claws on Moonpaw she'd make sure he wouldn't be so foolish as to try and feed her lies again. But that wasn't the point, her baby brother was gone and she'd find him.

Noticing that Dawnstar had left,the splotched she-cat placed herself at the entrance of camp in a heartwrenching wait. Grandmother would bring him back, right? Hell, why was she so worried?! She hated this! A low growl rumbling in her throat she waited for what seemed like hours until she caught sight of the massive tabby, her mate...and no Bleedingkit... he was lost.

Rising to her paws to meet her leader, she instantly started speaking "Grandmother, I see you have not found Bleedingkit..." Quiet did a double take to see if she'd just missed her younger brother but he definitely wasn't with her. "I'd like you to know that he was with me before Moonpaw came and took him. He claimed to be leading him to our mother and I haven't seen him since." She reported, keeping her gaze level when really her heart was racing. She ended with a quieter note "I believe that you should question him when he returns but for now, please let me know if I can do anything to help." Was it wrong of her to suspect her brother of harming the young kit? Yes but desperate times called for desperate measures. Besides, Quietpaw trusted no one except herself and right know herself was telling her to be on edge.

@Undertaker. @Rani @Poprock

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; May 22nd, 2024 at 03:18 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 03:46 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

Foxear watched her leader hobble off in search of bleedingkit she shook her head this was a disaster but she decided she would make herself useful until Dawnstar came back she looked around for someone to help

OPEN

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554
Old May 22nd, 2024, 04:12 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonpaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Chill of death || Silver tongue (ACTIVE)

He was free. Free of the leech that ruined his life. Free to be Momma's favorite again. Free to carry out the prophecy bestowed upon him. Life was now back under Moonpaw's control.

He was able to enjoy his freedom for about .0005 seconds before it all came crumbling down. After parting ways with Bleedingkit, it had taken Moonpaw a moment to rejoin with the group. He had only just caught back up with his clanmates when a very familiar voice caught his ears.

Mirepaw. His annoying, whiny sister... and she was ratting him out. All for... for some little pest! A low life who wanted Mire, Moon, and all the other real children to be pushed away!! And she was going to throw Moonpaw away for that?! The apprentice watched the interaction from afar, nestled within the crowd so as not to be seen. He would deal with that traitor later...

Greemaw set out to look for the little roach almost immediately, giving Moonpaw time to create an alibi. The dark tom began sniffing around their new camp hurriedly; like he had misplaced his favorite chewing bone or a moss ball. Every once in a while he would check over his shoulder at the entrance, but every time he was met with snarky Quietpaw's form instead of Greemaw's. Was this sister a traitor as well??? Crap. CRAP. Crap crap crap crap crap. She had seen him walk away with Bleedingkit. For the first time since Bleedingkit had been disposed of, very real nerves began to set in.

It was much too long later that his leader returned home - kitless. Relief would've flooded the apprentice if it weren't for one. tiny. detail.

Quietpaw.

Once again he could only watch in horror as another one of his siblings ratted him out to Dawnstar... this time indirectly accusing him of foul play.

Self, they have to go. One way or another, the traitors need to be purged from Shadowclan. You know that right?? Because it's either you or them, and right now it's looking like its going to be you.

"I know!" He hissed at himself quietly, anxiety spiking. He needed to do something now. With his luck Birdpaw would step up next, then Heronpaw (wherever she was), then Sleepypaw then... oh stars.

What if Momma found out?

Not dwelling anymore on the thought, Moonpaw raced towards Dawnstar and traitor #2 with very real tears in his eyes.

"Greemaw! Greemaw I need your help I- I think I lost Bleedingkit! I was taking him to Momma when he said he had to use the bathroom!! So I... well I thought it would be ok to take him to the dirtplace! But there was so much going on and I didn't want to lose the group so we went just a little further out, just so it would be easier to catch back up!! I turned my back to do my business and when I turned around he was gone!! I-- I've looked everywhere!!" Tears streamed down his face as he tried to catch his breath. "I'm sorry!! I was just trying to be friends with him... and!!"
Finally he stopped blabbing, fully sobbing at this point. He was so scared his sisters were going to get him separated from Momma.... so scared the leech had won....
Please Greemaw, you've gotta believe me...

@Undertaker @Morrigan @Rani @taillow (Tagging you two bc I mentioned your charries <3 )
Old May 22nd, 2024, 04:24 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

❀⊱ { The Collector ~ 4 marigolds // 4 cobwebs } ⊰❀

❦ Diligent white tipped paws quickly retreated to the belly of his den which in as it seemed was no longer his den… or wouldn’t be soon… the piles of the stockade were meticulously plucked from as he began to make leaf bundled for those who had been beckoned by his calls - some he knew and some he did not know too well but at the end of the day he was pleased to see the clan pulled out of their lackadaisical ways as necessity and fear of what was to come pulled them from their slumber and set a fire beneath their paws. There was so many bundles stacked within his den, so many precious herbs still lingering in their organised piles, Mossfreckle had long sense come to terms with the fact that he was unable to save the entire stockade but at the end of the day that didn’t stop the claws of insecurity from raking bitterly down his tattered heart… their hard work was going to be in vain… part of him wondered what Lostspark thought - she was proud of him and he knew that, she was not silently disappointed that he could not take the entire stockade but he was disappointed in himself.

❦ Padding from the belly of the den to the sandy stone mouth of the medicine cats den, the lanky, freckled herbalist was met with a bustling crowd of able and willing felines - he went down the row of gathered ark kits - well, apprentices now - first handing them their bundles before greeting them with a gentle lick between their ears, Little Flame,” { @Neptune. } he purred as he handed Cinderpaw her bundle of two lady’s mantle and three catmint, pulling Birdpaw { @Mica } in for a big cuddle the medicine cat let her go and pushed a bundle of three elder flowers and two mushrooms, ”My little birdie princess, thank you for coming to help, you and Cinderpaw stick together with your siblings, okay?” mossy hues moved onto Wispypaw { @Eden } , Hi, little shadow, I have not seen you in a while. You will be taking this bundle, it has three dandelions and two daises,” the last ark kitto that stood before him was Sleepypaw { @Estelle } , Mossfreckle passed her her eclectic bundle of two chickweed, two celandine, and one mushroom before he pulled her into a brief hug, ”I am sorry I didn’t respond earlier little star, there was a lot going on but I should have stopped for a moment, Thank you for still coming to help.”

❦ The freckled herbalist rose and his lanky form dipped into the dark depths of the den for a moment to grab the next lot of meticulously leaf bundled herbs, Silkpaw { @Abyssopelagic }, Dizzycloud { @Aolani }, Silvertrot { @Bean }, Grousepaw { @redshiftreign }, Hazelstripe { @Dark }, Butterflyspark { @starry }, Palesong { @/starry } - Thank you all for helping, you can take these bundles,” he meowed as he passed out the leaf bundled to the awaiting felines before mossy hues flitted in minor annoyance to Silverpaw { @glitch }, ”I told you to make yourself useful elsewhere but so be, at least you are trying to be useful, you can take this bundle,” h the medicine cat did not trust the apprentice, he was not thrilled that the feline had disobeyed authority not once but twice today, so be it, any set of paws was welcome in the end. Mossy hues lightened as they took in the tippy tappy kittos that had bounded up to him, Hello little ones { @/Eden // @/Bean }, did you want to be a big kitty and help,” the herbalist purred as he gave a amicable nod to Honeybite { @/Abyssopelagic } who had come to gather up the escapees for Nightshiver, I think Honeybite has come to gather you to two up, but can you take these for me? each kit received three balls of tightly bundled moss before he gave them a gentle nudge in their caretakers direction, thank you, he mouthed to Honeybite before he turned to the remaining cats that stood before him.

{ LEAF BUNDLE CONTENTS ~ [ Silkpaw ~ 2 blessed thistle // 2 boneset // 1 borage ] [ Dizzycloud ~ 3 poppy flowers // 2 honeycomb // 3 oak leaves ] [ Silvertrot ~ 5 oak leaves] [ Grousepaw ~ 1 dried yarrow // 2 yadow // 2 thyme ] [ Hazelstripe ~ 2 dock // 3 comfrey ] [ Butterflyspark ~ 2 chickweed // 2 coltsfoot // 2 cobwebs // 2 comfrey ] [ Palesong ~ 2 stinging nettle // 2 juniper berries // 1 mallow ] [ Silverpaw ~ 2 lavender // 3 rosemary ] [ Frecklekit ~ 3 moss ] [ Cloverkit ~ 3 moss ]

”Thank you, Lostapark,” { @Rose } the freckled tom allowed the words to slip from his white maw and he moved forward to touch his former mentors nose with his own freckled nose, a small movement of filial affection - of trust - before he passed her a bundle of two burnet and three burdock root, some of his bundles where odd… yes… but he had managed to get at least one of every herb in a bubble and on its way to the new camp - he had, however, left the poisons, if need be he would send the lithe grey molly before him of another enforcer out to gather such. Mossy hues settled on the silverly white splotched tom who has made his way - a little frantically - to the medicine cats side, a gentle white tipped paw reached towards Fogwatcher { @SuspiciousMindz } and pulled pretty the pretty feline close to him, Mossfreckle’s angular head rested gingerly and cautiously on the toms soft pelted shoulder, ”I have a bundle for you, but… can you… can you please stay with me,” the moment was fleeting before the toms masked snapped back in place and the anxiety of the situation once more began to prickle down his pelt at the chaos insuing before him as his dream still played on repeats between the confines of his mind - he was scared and he would never admit that but he was… so many changes… so little time… for some reason the soft tom that now stood beside the lanky herbalist made him feel safe and he sent a silent prayer to Starclan for sending the silvery form to him when he needed Fogwatcher the most.

❦ Oriental shaped ears perked as Mossfreckle took in the sight of a feigning cat within the peripherals of his mossy gaze, still leaning nonchalantly against Fogwatcher - we couldn’t have the tom knowing mossy fancied him, now could we - Shadowclan’s medicine cat called to Kestralpaw { @Hound } who had began to escort a slightly apprehensive Bristlethorn { @Rowan // please submit a healing request form if needed, if she is actually okay feel free to have her tell Moss she is just light headed, etcetera } to the medicine cats den, ”Is something the matter, how can I help?” the freckled herbalist asked professionally as soon as the feline where close enough for him to begin his silent once over medical assessment, ”Do you need to rest for a bit, Bristlethorn?”

{ LEAF BUNDLE CONTENTS ~ [ Fogwatcher ~ 4 marigold // 4 cobwebs ]

[ the interactions are out of order and this post is very messy and poorly written, my apologises ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Cinderpaw
~<>~
16/100
7 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

Gently, Cinderpaw received her bundle of herbs, holding them securely and almost reverently. This was an important task, one she could not afford to screw up and one she most definitely would not screw up. Mossy had told her to stick close to her siblings, so Cinderpaw placed herself right next to her sister, Wispypaw, tail gently brushing against her flank so she'd be able to tell just how far apart they were. She wanted to ask if Wispy needed or wanted help when they started the journey, but first of all, she couldn't, and second of all, she wasn't sure Wispy would appreciate the insinuation that she needed help. The last thing Cinderpaw wanted to do was cause her sister any problems, but she also wanted to make sure she'd be ok...

Mossy also said that they should stick with Birdpaw and Sleepypaw... Birdpaw Cinder wasn't worried about sticking with, her big sister was very eager to be involved in everything and probably would be thrilled to stick with them, but Sleepypaw? Cinderpaw didn't think her biggest sister really liked them. Mossy had told her to stay with them, but would she listen? Cinder didn't want to force her, so she settled for just blinking her way, turning to Birdpaw then and slowly and gently reaching out to touch her nose to her sister's shoulder - a show of being there.

[ 2 lady's mantle, 3 catmint ]
[ @Eden - wispy // @Mica - bird // @Estelle - sleepy ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post

Wispypaw
▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

When did he give her a nickname?! Wispypaw couldn't recall beforehand of the other giving her such a nickname! Oh, wait he did, she hadn't reacted too much about it since her intention at the time was to question him about Mom. She never did get a chance to ask them that, no point to it now anymore it seems. The first thing she noted was his words then the smell of herbs in front of her. Blind dark blue eyes shifted away from Mossfreckle, yeah she might've been missing but who cares?! "Well, I'm back so that is all that matters now!" she huffed out She bent her head down to grab ahold of the bundle, and she noticed that she was the only one to be told what was in her bundle.

Wispypaw wondered what the purpose of that was, she might be blind but did she need to know what she was carrying? The black feline almost let herself get startled when she felt a tail brush against her. She most certainly would of let out a hiss and yelled at whoever dared to touch her, but it was her littermate. One of which she was more comfortable being around, yeah she preferred Cinderpaw over the others, so what?! "Cinderpaw?" she was sure it was the other but she wanted to make sure before she made any assumptions. "We're being stuck with two other siblings aren't we?" she groaned out. Wispypaw couldn't tell who little birdie was and she had a feeling there was another one tagging along besides just the three of them. She could deal with it, though she couldn't be so sure if one of them happened to be Heronpaw. The oldest of the litter irked her to hell and back, always so angry from the start, she didn't seem to even stop and think just relied on pure emotions!

@Neptune. @Mica @Estelle
[ 3 Dandelion's, 2 Daisies ]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

The apprentice. She had returned her words, and Sleepypaw’s ear gave a flick; a slight sign of disturbance.
“Freckle.”
She stated bluntly, not bothering to look at the feline.
“Mossfreckle.”
She insisted on the suffix, a quick blink chasing away any tone of irritation as she paused; couldn’t she figure out what to do herself? Miss Grandmama had given instructions.
“...Bedding. Then group.”
She finally said, referring to the moss they used to make their beds, they were told to carry some of that. With a flick of her tail and instructions given, Sleepypaw left the apprentice’s side.
[ @sylvia26 ]

---

Sleepypaw watched silently as Mossfreckle left his den and greeted… Her little siblings, those who had gathered too. Her little siblings. She blinked slowly as each of them had earned an affectionate nickname from the feline, getting an equally affectionate greeting and bundle of herbs; princess… That is what Grousepaw called her – a fleeting glance in the tom’s direction – Mossfreckle knew the word too?

Before she could finish her thoughts, Mossfreckle had reached her; a brief hug following in his wake. Sleepypaw froze. She did not move. She did not speak. Her eyes were merely open, staring ahead of her at the feline whose paws had surrounded her for the briefest moment, much like the way he had greeted her younger sister. The young one’s mind ran a mile a minute as she tried to understand what happened; how to feel, how to react, but she didn’t know. She didn’t know how to feel about a… A cat hugging her, being called ‘little star’ as if she were one of her siblings – did she not like it, or were her interactions too devoid of closeness to understand its normalcy? Was this normal? She blinked slowly, she forced her body to relax hearing the medic’s voice; she nodded, subtly – a simple sign she did not hold the lack of response against him. He was busy. She wanted to say ‘busy’, but no word followed. But her eyes trailed after the freckled feline as he moved on to the rest of the group, eyes lowering to her bundle only after several heartbeats. What were all these?

She picked up the herb bundle between her jaws, eyes fleeting upwards towards her siblings. For a moment she paused, but had heard the mossy hued feline tell Birdpaw to stay with her siblings – she was… Their siblings. Sleepypaw hesitated for a moment, but ultimately stepped closer. For now, she said nothing. Cinderpaw looked uncomfortable, was it because of her? Possibly. She was estranged from her siblings in a manner of speaking; she was not a good sister.

As she moved, the young apprentice intentionally let the very tips of her fur gently brush past Cinder, her tail moved to pass above her blind sister’s ears so the gust may get her attention and vibrant blue eyes fixed from one to the other as she briefly rested her gaze of Birdpaw and moved her head as to get her attention in turn.
“Stay close.”
She told the three professionally, seriously… With care. A monotone voice whom cared for her siblings. A part of her still believed they were the favoured of the family, a part of her still felt uncomfortable and challenged in their vicinity. The rationality within her fought the claims that they were her replacements, and demanded Sleepypaw step up as the older siblings she ought to be, as the older sibling she never had. Her demeanour grew ever so softer around them, this time, patiently awaiting for each of her siblings to stick close and refusing to leave until the three were with her. She wasn’t going to see them left behind. They were her responsibility now, ...Like that time in the medicine cat’s den. She wouldn’t abandon them again. Her eyes briefly flashed towards Wispypaw as the younger one spoke; she didn’t sound thrilled. A shame. But she couldn’t blame her, a camp move was bothersome. At least, that’s what she told herself on the surface – internally, she wondered, she knew, her little sister must not like her at all, and she did not blame Wispypaw.

It took not much longer for the clan to be on the move. Whether they liked it or not, Sleepypaw was careful to remain close to her three sisters, not letting them out of her sight for a single moment as she walked somewhere within Mossfreckle’s vicinity despite her earning wish to walk at Miss Grandmama’s side; she imaged the medicine cat would prefer the herbs to remain within eye-distance. The alarming sounds of the forest did nothing to aid the bit of anxiety hidden deep within her stomach, the large move was not something she enjoyed. Despite her monotone and expressionless exterior Sleepypaw was uncomfortable herself. Still, if she managed to ignore the screams and disturbances for a brief moment, traversing Mourning Ruins held interest. She remembered what Nightshiver had told her about the place all those moons ago – it was an old piece of land.

Sleepypaw looked up the rugged pathway, pausing for a few seconds. She blinked slowly… She should be able to get up there. Her eyes moved to her siblings; one blind, a tripod and a child. She blinked again, staring at them without a word until a single one fell from her maw.
“Help?”
She offered the three – one of or all three – to whomever needed, truth be told. If any of them seemed to struggle or requested any form of aid, Sleepypaw would not hesitate to give it in an attempt to get them to their new living quarters safely. It was her duty. Her job as a big sister, one she could not fail at.

And eventually, after what seemed like an endless walk, they arrived. The apprentice blinked, observing the tall four trees and stone ledge. It was impressive. Her eyes fell on Miss grandmama as the leader began directing the new dens – Sleepypaw’s eyes followed, committing each and every word to memory (an apprentice den; a part of her wondered, would Miss Grandmama still allow her to reside with her, in her den? ...Sleepypaw was not sure, but a selfish part of her hoped; joining the other apprentices in the den still felt… The feeling felt not good).

“Good?”
Her eyes fell on Birdpaw, Cinderpaw and Wispypaw, a single word resonating as a scarily vibrant pair of eyes asked if they were feeling alright. She awaited their responses, not looking away until she heard their healthy voices – hopefully.

And Miss Grandmama spoke again. She set the herb bundle at her paws, casting a glance around for Mossfreckle. Her eyes moved to Miss Grandmama. She wanted to go with. She paused, she spoke.
“Come…”
She began,
“I can come.”
She continued - hoping Miss Grandmama allowed her to come, too, that is - watching the dark leader carefully. The only reason she had not yet moved to her grandmother’s side was the presence of her little siblings and the herb bundle she couldn’t abandon without Mossfreckle’s presence just now. She would have to return in to the medic first.

The following news was… Surprising, politics, decisions; three clans against one. RiverClan was doomed, a part of her told her – she had to prepare. She needed to prepare. She needed to be ready and serve her clan. Make them proud. Make them proud. Mama’s words rang in her head; she could not let Miss Grandmama or Mama down.

[ @ellie @redshiftreign @Mica @Eden @Neptune. @Undertaker ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
MIREPAW
she/her | shadowclan apprentice | 7 moons
Whoever she had bumped into earlier hadn't been her mentor, and Mirepaw had quickly scrambled backwards. Fright clouded her gaze as she realized the Clan was leaving and on little legs the black-and-gray patterned apprentice darted after them. It was a long way, longer than she had ever traveled, but eventually Gramma had led them to their new camp. After scrambling her way up, the tired huffing and puffing apprentice plopped down near what she had heard to be the apprentice's den.

"...Mama? Papa?" she called, though this time her voice was quiet. She was scared. Perhaps it was this fear that made her blind to any familiar pelts. Every cat blurred together in her vision and she shook her head. Bleedingkit! Where was her younger brother? Getting to her paws and spinning around, Mirepaw began to scout the crowd and squint her eyes to focus. "Bleedingkit? Bleedingkit??" she called as she weaved through legs, squeaking out quick "Sorry!"'s to any cats she got in the way of.

Where was her younger brother???

Approaching the one cat draped in familiarity, despite the cats she didn't know surrounding her, Mirepaw hesitantly padded toward Gramma, ears back and tears ringing her eyes. "...Gramma... I can't find Bleedingkit. O-Or Mama, or Papa..." Or any of her other siblings. Something weird was happening with her vision; things were blurry, and even tilting her head up to look at Gramma Dawnstar her face wasn't as clear as the young apprentice remembered it. Maybe it was just stress.

[ Dawnstar - @Undertaker ]
[ @Rose @Dark - just so you know where the little gal is! ]
[ @carmen - incase you wanted starling to catch up! ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrk: Mind reader(permanently active)
34/100

Everything had calmed down now...at least that's what Quietpaw saw from her viewpoint. Bleedingkit had relaxed now so that was good. Even if the young kit was hindered by his wobbling it caused no bother to her. Luckily, she was quite patient when cats weren't giving her attitude or being an annoyance and her brother was definitely not so she was perfectly fine with giving him a helping paw on their journey and she'd continue like that until they reached their destination...at leadt that's what she thought before Moonpaw came padding up to the two.

Her brother. Her noisy, childish brother wanted to take her baby brother to their mother? That would be a mouthul if she said it out loud. Lostspark wanted him, or "it" as Moonpaw said before swiftly corrected himself. That earned him a narrowed look from her. She'd seen Moonpaw's outburst at the family gathering. The way he'd treated Bleedingkit. Personally, Quiet wasn't sure that her littermate could be trusted with the kit and her distrust only grew as she watched him closer. There was something menacing lurking in his gaze for a moment...Hatred. And the way he adressed the bengal before covering it up...

Moonpaw was lying to her.

How dare he. Why? Did he think he was being discreet? Fool. All this words raced through the dark furred apprentice's mind as her chest flared with fury. Her older brother tried to trick her...that was unacceptable. He was being deceitful. He wasn't bringing their younger sibling to mother so why would he say that? Where did he want Bleedingkit to follow him to? Was he jealous? How utterly stupid. She couldn't allow him to go through with goal he was somehow trying to achieve by stealing her little brother away from her.

However, her planned stern retorts were concluded when a now shivering Bleedingkit spoke up in a stuttering mew. He was scared. Even more a reason for her to whisk him away from Moonpaw this very moment, but what could she do? There wasn't much room for argument here. Still, she didn't feel safe leaving them alone together...stars why did this have to come up now? She was tired, she couldn't deal with it...not yet.

Resisting the urge to yank her adoptive brother back as he drifted away from her, she watched with icy hues as they began to walk away. There wasn't anything she could do but give some parting words as they padded off in to the distance. "Make sure to bring him back in one piece." A sarcastic goodbye that could easily be seen as Quietpaw's usual dry humour but no, this was a warning. A very severe warning masked as a joke so that Bleedingkit wouldn't notice. If Moonpaw did anything to him...she'd make sure he'd pay in blood. Kin or not anyone who hurt the little kit would feel her wrath. Who knew why this small kitten had her protection, she didn't know either, but she would uphold it for as long as she could. Throwing one last glance at the pair, the molly followed the rest of the group, uneasiness biting at her throat.

So much time passed with her brothers occupying her thoughts that she hadn't realised they'd arrived at their new camp until Dawnstar yowled once more. Ah...it wasn't much, a lot of trees yet it was suitable, nothing that impressed her, though. Now, she'd have to find Bleedingkit, that was her top priority. Surveying her new surrondings a sense of dread hit her as the golden bengal was no where to be seen. Oh great, did Moonpaw actually do something to him?

Hearing a small commotion, Quietpaw looked over from where she was currently standing and saw her sister, Mirepaw, crying to Grandmother about not finding Mother, Father and...Bleedingkit. He was really missing now...why had she let him out of her sight?! She should've argued but...gosh....when she got her claws on Moonpaw she'd make sure he wouldn't be so foolish as to try and feed her lies again. But that wasn't the point, her baby brother was gone and she'd find him.

Noticing that Dawnstar had left,the splotched she-cat placed herself at the entrance of camp in a heartwrenching wait. Grandmother would bring him back, right? Hell, why was she so worried?! She hated this! A low growl rumbling in her throat she waited for what seemed like hours until she caught sight of the massive tabby, her mate...and no Bleedingkit... he was lost.

Rising to her paws to meet her leader, she instantly started speaking "Grandmother, I see you have not found Bleedingkit..." Quiet did a double take to see if she'd just missed her younger brother but he definitely wasn't with her. "I'd like you to know that he was with me before Moonpaw came and took him. He claimed to be leading him to our mother and I haven't seen him since." She reported, keeping her gaze level when really her heart was racing. She ended with a quieter note "I believe that you should question him when he returns but for now, please let me know if I can do anything to help." Was it wrong of her to suspect her brother of harming the young kit? Yes but desperate times called for desperate measures. Besides, Quietpaw trusted no one except herself and right know herself was telling her to be on edge.

@Undertaker. @Rani @Poprock
Birdpaw
ShadowClan
she/her | 7 moons | 24/100
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Moonpaw mention - @Poprock ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdpaw smiled up at Freckle as he called her little birdie princess, warmth blooming in her chest. He always made her feel so wanted! Best big brother ever. Birdpaw took the bundle of herbs he offered to her, making sure she didn't drop anything out of the meticulously made bundle. Cinderpaw's nose against her shoulder had Birdpaw purring happily, the elder apprentice indeed just happy to be with her siblings.

Sleepypaw's presence was very welcome, Birdpaw sticking by her and the others as the clan began to move out. The sounds of Twoleg activity rumbled through the forest like thunder, the other animals in the forest running for their lives. Birdpaw watched them with fascination, a sense of understanding seeming to pass between all animals in the forest now. There was no predator, no prey, only animals who needed to flee a greater enemy. Birdpaw made sure to stay as close to her group as possible, not wanting to get separated. Her optimistic (stupid) nature kept her from being too frightened by the move, though she knew she would miss the old camp. Maybe one day, as a warrior, she could come back and see it.

Birdpaw was too focused on keeping her bundle safe to pay much attention to the route the exodus of cats took, so when the new camp came into view, she nearly bumped into Mossfreckle as he stopped. Peering around his lanky legs, Birdpaw made an awed noise at the new camp. It felt so much more secluded than the other one! The thick canopies of early Greenleaf cast thicker shadows, keeping most of the hollowed out logs in darkness. This place was so cool!!

Sleepypaw's check that Birdpaw and her sisters were good had the younger apprentice nodding vigorously, the bundle in her mouth shaking with her movement. Ah yes, she should give this to Mossfreckle!

[Birdpaw delivered 3 elder flowers and 2 mushrooms!]

Birdpaw gave her bundle over to the medicine cat when they reached the new medicine den, the apprentice poking her head into the burrow with a fascinated "ooooh!" She pulled out and opened her mouth to ask Mossfreckle if she could help put the herbs away when she heard Mirepaw's plaintive cries at Grandmother. Bleedingkit? Had he not made it with the others? Birdpaw worriedly trotted over to her siblings, glancing between them with an anxious gaze.

Birdpaw brushed up against Mirepaw's flank as Grandma began barking orders, claiming she would look out for Bleedingkit. Oh no, how had he been missed?? He was smart, surely he would hide out and wait for someone to find him, right??

Quietpaw's presence went mostly unnoticed until she started speaking, mentioning that she had seen Moonpaw take Bleedingkit away to see Mama. Birdpaw frowned, staring at the camp exit as though both her siblings would walk through at any point. They never did. Moonpaw?? Had he done something to Bleedingkit? Why? Birdpaw remembered his frustration with the kit during the family meeting, but surely...

Moonpaw might have been a villain in their silly games, but Birdpaw knew he wasn't a bad cat. Was he?

Birdpaw turned to Mirepaw, her voice shaking a little as she echoed Mama's voice. "Should help Mistlewhisker." She meowed softly, nudging Mirepaw. "Busy helps." Being busy did help with worries, Birdpaw found. When she was busy, she couldn't think about her dead siblings or the weird thoughts she had been having recently. Maybe that could help Mirepaw too?

Then, Moonpaw appeared out of nowhere, sobbing as he revealed he had lost Bleedingkit. Relief flooded the elder apprentice, though Quietpaw's words still stuck in her head. Bleedingkit was still missing, but Moonpaw hadn't been the one to hurt him. Thank the stars! They could find Bleedingkit, she knew it.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; May 22nd, 2024 at 04:30 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 04:56 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @zozelen @Mica ]
Rasberryswirl

Downtrodden and grieving for her lost special rock, the grey molly trailed towards the pack of the herd of cats, wandering idly and keeping an eye on some of the other stragglers. The trip went by slowly, and she spent the time trying to avoid getting her neatly groomed fur tangled in miscellaneous bristles and pines, which was easier said than done. She also scanned the surroundings sadly for a rock that could replace her pretty pink one, but nothing in eyesight did it justice.

Ears flat against her head and eyes downcast, she didn't notice they'd stopped until Dawnstar's voice rang out with instructions. Rasberryswirl stepped off to the side a couple paces in an attempt to see around the group of cats and view the new space. As the cats began to disperse, helping out with various tasks, she movedd forward towards the center of the clearing, taking it all in. What could she do to help?

The she-cat approached the deputy along with several other cats. A young apprentice, Brownpaw, volunteered to fix up the nursery. That was a good idea. The warrior lightly tapped Brownpaw's shoulder with her tail, attempting to get her attention.

"Brownpaw, yes? Want to come with me to collect moss for the nursery nests?" She'd been to the Mourning Ruins several times, and knew that moss and lichen covered the old Twoleg structures. Perhaps there was enough to peel off and make use of.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old May 22nd, 2024, 06:13 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

YELLOWTWIST

He was very impatient now. "Sorry for helping, idiot." He grumbled towards Mothcloud. Thank god they were going now or someone's face would be removed. As the group moved on, he "accidently" (no it was very very much on purpose.) drifted away from the group AKA he speed-walked diagonally away from Mothcloud as soon as they were part of a crowd. Oh, well, there was Palesong. "Hi." Just as he escaped one annoyance disappears Palesong appears, which is hardly an improvement.

--

He walks through the loud forest, an irritated look painted on his face. His ears were bleeding harder than when Pigeonpaw was apprenticed to him, good lord. One would think it couldn't get worse, but as they got deeper it got horribly worse. Ah, well.

--

So, this was the new camp. Not too bad. It had definitely collected dust, though. Well, so had most cats brain so it would be perfect for shadowclan. He glanced around, observing his new home.

Several broken trees, many shrubs. The warriors den was literally a tree. Same with everything else. Were they Thunderclan now?! Wait, Shadowclan had morals. This was still getting to close.

What? A kit was missing? After the Whitetwist incident? Oh, hell. Well, he was fully expecting to be horribly disturbed and pissed when a dead kit would be brought back. He shuddered at the thought. And there were two. Whoever this cannibal murderer was better be absolutely terrified when he finds out who they are.

Speaking of which. Who was it? He hadn't thought about it amidst the chaos. Wait, what if it was Dawnstar? No, they were leading the group, and that also made no sense.

DIZZYCLOUD
wip

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]