Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Thrush Is About To...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 08:34 AM
Pondfreckle mate finder
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 08:30 AM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by Aroogi
Today 08:30 AM
Shooting stars never fly...
by ollie
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:03 AM
alternative points of data...
by Apollo.
Last post by glitch
Today 07:51 AM

Old July 6th, 2017, 02:09 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default A New Friend

@Fawn
A summer’s breeze swept softly through Brindlebee’s colorful fur as she ran along the oceanside. Her running cycle was gracefully silhouetted beside the sunset, her paws partly soaked and sandy from chasing crabs back into the foamy waves. Giggling childishly, the young warrior was in her own little world - away from the Clan and away from all responsibility. Her heart fluttered excitingly as the shelled creature stumbled sideways away from her at unexpected speeds. This was much more exciting than patrolling the borders. The beach has definitely been her favorite discovery so far, in fact there was no place better. It was hot, wet, exciting, spacious, and overall beautiful. And nobody is ever here!
Brindlebee ran and ran until her legs grew too tiresome to continue chasing. Content, the tortoiseshell plopped herself down at the shoreline, allowing the waves to wash freely over her aching paws. Her amber orbs glittered at the gorgeous ocean as the sun sunk slowly into the horizon. Oh how she wished to forever reside here. The molly sighed. “Someday, I’ll be free…” Of course she planned on leaving SkyClan someday, but right now would be foolish - she had no reason to. Clanlife is so boring, everyday was just turning more and more into a repetitive routine. Perhaps if she had more friends she’d have more reason to stay, but with her lack of social skill she might as well consider it hopeless.
Clearing the negative thoughts from her mind, Brindlebee shook the sand off her fur and curled to see her sandy-crusted tail. Annoyance briefly took over her face until an innocent chuckle lightened her heart. Settling with a gentle smile, Brindlebee stepped a few inches further into the water and sat her bum. Once the waves washed her tail, the molly elegantly rose her wet tail overhead as she carefully stepped out of the ocean. Now away from the waves she shook her fur until it fluffed out all curly from the salt. She inhaled the air, closed her eyes and purred. “Ah. All clean.” Taking a seat in the warm sand, Brindlebee watched the last glowing moments of sunlight before Silverpelt took over. Slowly closing her eyes, she allowed the ocean’s sounds consume her.
Old July 6th, 2017, 11:14 AM
tired individual

Default Re: A New Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverNight View Post
@Fawn
A summer’s breeze swept softly through Brindlebee’s colorful fur as she ran along the oceanside. Her running cycle was gracefully silhouetted beside the sunset, her paws partly soaked and sandy from chasing crabs back into the foamy waves. Giggling childishly, the young warrior was in her own little world - away from the Clan and away from all responsibility. Her heart fluttered excitingly as the shelled creature stumbled sideways away from her at unexpected speeds. This was much more exciting than patrolling the borders. The beach has definitely been her favorite discovery so far, in fact there was no place better. It was hot, wet, exciting, spacious, and overall beautiful. And nobody is ever here!
Brindlebee ran and ran until her legs grew too tiresome to continue chasing. Content, the tortoiseshell plopped herself down at the shoreline, allowing the waves to wash freely over her aching paws. Her amber orbs glittered at the gorgeous ocean as the sun sunk slowly into the horizon. Oh how she wished to forever reside here. The molly sighed. “Someday, I’ll be free…” Of course she planned on leaving SkyClan someday, but right now would be foolish - she had no reason to. Clanlife is so boring, everyday was just turning more and more into a repetitive routine. Perhaps if she had more friends she’d have more reason to stay, but with her lack of social skill she might as well consider it hopeless.
Clearing the negative thoughts from her mind, Brindlebee shook the sand off her fur and curled to see her sandy-crusted tail. Annoyance briefly took over her face until an innocent chuckle lightened her heart. Settling with a gentle smile, Brindlebee stepped a few inches further into the water and sat her bum. Once the waves washed her tail, the molly elegantly rose her wet tail overhead as she carefully stepped out of the ocean. Now away from the waves she shook her fur until it fluffed out all curly from the salt. She inhaled the air, closed her eyes and purred. “Ah. All clean.” Taking a seat in the warm sand, Brindlebee watched the last glowing moments of sunlight before Silverpelt took over. Slowly closing her eyes, she allowed the ocean’s sounds consume her.
The breeze that ran across the oceanside and blew some of the top grains of sand along the beach ruffled the gingery red she-cat's fur, sending a faint chill through her; she was glad it was slightly windy, as it helped drive some of the heat out. The molly was doing hee favorite activity; running, dashing along the beach happily. That's how she got her name, Dash, for her absolute love of running. Though her Name used to be something else, she disliked the name and began introducing herself to others as Dash.
She continued with her running, loving the wind through her fur, kicking up sand behind her as her paws pounded against it. The speedy cat nearly stumbled as she swerved to successfully attempted to avoid stepping on a crap, but unfortunately, she swerved the wrong way. The water caught her paws and, just liked with the sand, she kicked water up. It was much more messy than the dry sand however, and it went all over, getting her legs, underbelly, tail, and chest wet. She didn't mind, though, as she simply made her way back to the sand. Feeling the sand sticking to her paws and bottom of her tail, Dash began to slow, signalling the near-end of her activity. Once she came to a stop, the feeling of the sand sticking to her paw and tail became more prominent, the coat of it sticking to her bottom tail fur weighing it down ever so slightly. She shook her fur, sensing most of the water and sand away, though her fur was still a little damp and a few grains of the wet sand stuck around. She didn't mind though, as she continued to move on at a slower, walking pace. Suddenly, she froze as she noticed something up ahead, a silhouette of another feline. Though she usually enjoyed the sunset, loving the way it cast a golden hue over everything, at this moment she woshed it was daytime so she could see the cat up ahead.
Questions filled her mind. Were they male or female? Friendly or not? Loner, rogue, one of the Clan cats, or kittypet? Dash decided to find out, breaking into a run to approach the cat. She didn't think much of how the cat would react, and only thought of making a possible friend. The life of a loner was, as in the name, quite lonely, and Dash didn't have many friends. Sure, shed gladly socialized with others before, but no one stuck around. Just before she reached the other feline, the sun finally finished its journey, the shiny little white dots showing themselves as the moon lit the beach up. Her pawsteps were quiet on the cushioned layers of sand. She finally reached the cat, and wondered how to greet her. After a few moments if standing awkwardly, she simply let out an excited, "Hi!"

Last edited by 217; July 6th, 2017 at 11:14 AM.
Old July 6th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Nightmare Fuel

@Fawn
The sound of another voice had startled Brindlebreeze; she sprung right up and onto her paws, back arched and fur bristled with tail straightened like a twig. “Eeek!” Fully alert and on the verge of a heart attack, the molly tortoiseshell rotated her head in order to confront this inturter. Her amber orbs absorbed all the starlight that emerged in order for her to make out whatever that figure in the distance was. Something red was approaching. Wait, red? Softening, Brindlebee tipped her head curiously. It appears that another feline has invaded this beautiful landmark. Her chest fur grew hot with frustration. How dare they! This was her paradise! Her ears flattened in defense and prepared to fight.
Although among closer inspection the red feline seemed harmless. Her sensitive nose was filled with outsider musk and did not smell anything similar to her Clanmates. She stood carelessly in the sand with an awkward stance that said nothing more than friendliness. Brindlebee relaxed herself and straightened at this newcomer. “Hi?” Now she was shy. The defensiveness that she gathered now swelled into embarrassment. This was an outsider. How do you act towards those? She had never came across one before. If anything she was expecting a more hostile approach than a sweet greeting. Hi? Was there nothing more to it? Were all outsiders like this? Confused and cautious, Brindlebee stared at this newcomer. Using her remembered training, her trusty eyesight keenly told her they were she-cat. She was covered in sand - like herself. A beach-cat, perhaps? Oh dear. Was this her territory first? Now she felt like the intruder.
They both stood awkwardly before each other, still with a distance. “Um...hi.” Brindlebee repeated herself, unsure of what to say. Her meow was barely above whisper, she'd be surprised if she even heard her. What now?
Old July 6th, 2017, 01:29 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverNight View Post
@Fawn
The sound of another voice had startled Brindlebreeze; she sprung right up and onto her paws, back arched and fur bristled with tail straightened like a twig. “Eeek!” Fully alert and on the verge of a heart attack, the molly tortoiseshell rotated her head in order to confront this inturter. Her amber orbs absorbed all the starlight that emerged in order for her to make out whatever that figure in the distance was. Something red was approaching. Wait, red? Softening, Brindlebee tipped her head curiously. It appears that another feline has invaded this beautiful landmark. Her chest fur grew hot with frustration. How dare they! This was her paradise! Her ears flattened in defense and prepared to fight.
Although among closer inspection the red feline seemed harmless. Her sensitive nose was filled with outsider musk and did not smell anything similar to her Clanmates. She stood carelessly in the sand with an awkward stance that said nothing more than friendliness. Brindlebee relaxed herself and straightened at this newcomer. “Hi?” Now she was shy. The defensiveness that she gathered now swelled into embarrassment. This was an outsider. How do you act towards those? She had never came across one before. If anything she was expecting a more hostile approach than a sweet greeting. Hi? Was there nothing more to it? Were all outsiders like this? Confused and cautious, Brindlebee stared at this newcomer. Using her remembered training, her trusty eyesight keenly told her they were she-cat. She was covered in sand - like herself. A beach-cat, perhaps? Oh dear. Was this her territory first? Now she felt like the intruder.
They both stood awkwardly before each other, still with a distance. “Um...hi.” Brindlebee repeated herself, unsure of what to say. Her meow was barely above whisper, she'd be surprised if she even heard her. What now?
Once she caught the attention of the feline, whom she had determined was a she-cat, her posture became more relaxed. Dash took the time to study the she-cat as she gave a noise of surprise and turned to look at the fox-patterned cat. By the looks of her tortoiseshell fur, she'd been running around in the sand as well. At first, as the unnamed molly's ears flattened and she looked ready to fight, Dash took a step back. Call her a coward, but she very much disliked fighting and only would if it was absolutely necessary. The loner rolled her red-brown furred shoulders in an attempt to loosen them up a bit more, and sighed in relief as she saw the feline of a currently unknown residence relax. The scent of the tortoiseshell smelled like a mixture of dry leaves and the pleasant smell of petrichor.
At the shy sounding greeting that seemed to come off as a question, Dash flashed her a large grin, and nearly didn't catch the quiet repetition of the greeting. Despite her more relaxed posture than before, she still felt the slightest bit awkward, and took a few steps forward to take some of the distance away, and, being Dash, didn't think of how the other molly may be cautious towards her. "Are you a loner, or rogue? Clan cat? Kittypet?"
Seeing as the tortoiseshell had seemed to know how to fight earlier, she doubted she was a kittypet, but she didn't see the harm in asking. "My name's Dash," she continued before the other could answer, "What's yours?" Her tail swished, a few of the grains of sand falling off, now dry. Dash didn't think to consider that she may sound rude or too forward; all she was thinking about at the moment was the cats name and where she was from.
Old July 6th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Nightmare Fuel

@Fawn
When the red she-cat approached, Brindlebee grew stiff. Dash, was her name. Dash? Only Dash? Is that what outsider names are like? No paw, kit, or honorable suffix? Odd. The young warrior smiled a little once comfortable with Dash’s relaxed yet friendly introduction. “I'm Brindlebee from SkyClan.” Once they were acquainted Brindlebee felt a little better, though she was still confused. Curious, the tortoiseshell circled the somali to closely observe her. Dash was an interesting she-cat. “Where did she come from?” She mewed her thoughts aloud whilst examining her. Eventually she caught herself and her fur heated. “Oh. I mean...where did you come from?” Brindlebee was loafed in the sand now, eyes wide on this newcomer. “Do you live here? I-I hope I'm not intruding, I can leave if you want…!” Dash did not seem angry, but she’d hate to be any kind of bother.
The moon finally peeked through darkened clouds and poured its light over the beach. Brindlebee shivered at the slight temperature change. A sudden wave of water hit her paws and sent her pouncing upwards in startlement once more. Fur puffed out again, the SkyClan warrior shot a glance at her now wet pads. Water? I thought we were away from shore! She did not understand why the tide has reached further after sunset. “How did it do that?” The tortoiseshell’s maw gaped in awe as she watched the extended waves lap at their paws. “The water is growing!”
Old July 6th, 2017, 06:41 PM
tired individual

@SilverNight

Dash cocked her head to the side. "Brindlebee? That's an odd name," she replied, before her mouth gaped a bit in realization. "Oh, that's how thise Clan names work, right? I once talked to a couple of loners who said they came from Clans." She remembered the two mates she'd met, who'd become loners due to their forbidden relationship, as they'd explained. "Still, though," she mewed, "It's a nice name."
She watched Brindlebee circle her, and barely her her quiet question to herself. Dash was surprised at first, before realizing she was obviously talking to herself. When the tortoiseshell voiced the question to Dash herself, she shrugged. "I'm not really sure," she replied, "I don't know who my parents were, but the cat that took care of me and taught me what I know was an old grump of a loner. He told me my parents left me near his den." The somali molly shook her head at the Clan cat's next words. "No, I don't, but I come here a lot! You're not intruding, I don't think he territory really belongs to anyone, so you're welcome here anytime!"
She glanced at the moon as well, before looking at Brindlebee again and watching as she practically leaped in surprise. Then, just as Brindlebee jumped, Dash felt the icy cold water on her own paws, causing her to yelp and stumble hurriedly towards the sand. "I forgot it did that," she mewed, "And I'm not sure why. I wish I knew, though." The red she-cat let out a laugh, shaking her front left paw. "It's a mystery!" She took another step back from the cold water. "You know," she looked at Brindlebee, "This has happened to me before. You'd think I'd learn, but nope!"
Old July 8th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Nightmare Fuel

@Fawn
Brindlebee was excited. “A mystery!” She lifted her right paw with slight struggle. “Are we sinking?” The young warrior unstuck her other paws from the wet sand that constantly washed over. “Interesting.” The beach just kept becoming more and more a mystery. She was glad this beach was not claimed, especially by that loner. Dash was surprisingly nice and she flowed with her words so confidently. How did she do that? “You're really nice. Nicer than I expected.” Brindlebee complemented with a purr. “I was told loners and rogues are savages that need to be chased off in order to protect the Clan…” She trailed off in her words as she suddenly lost interest in her own subject. “Nevermind, so you've been to the beach before? How come I've never seen you? We must come at different times. Do you like chasing crabs?” Questions began to flood through the tortoiseshell’s head and out her mouth at an alarming rate. Eventually her own tongue couldn't keep up with her thoughts and she had to force herself to stop. “Oops. I mean...nice to meet you.” Her chest heated embarrassingly and she giggled at herself. “Sorry.”
Geez, don't scare her, mousebrain!
Trying to straighten herself from the jitteriness, Brindlebee kept awkwardly pulling her paws out of the sand like performing some weird workout. “Okay...um.” Taking a deep breath the molly eventually pulled herself away from the waves a little more and signaled her tail for Dash to follow. Once they were even more away from the growing tide, the young warrior smiled situated herself to take a seat once more. Smiling at Dash, Brindlebee tried to grow a comfort around this cat. “Have you ever seen a starfish?” Her amber orbs enlightened in remembrance of the star-shaped sea creature that she discovered earlier this evening. “They’re very pretty.”
Old July 8th, 2017, 03:39 PM
tired individual

@SilverNight

When Brindlebee mentioned the fact that it was a mystery, Dash began to shift her weight from paw to paw in excitement, quickly taking notice of the fact that they were, indeed, buried as the tortoiseshell asked if they were sinking. She pulled her cold paws out, sand sticking to them, and backed away from the spot where they had been buried. Turning her attention back to the Clan cat, she smiled as thanks when she said Dash was nice, and cocked her head to the side when she explained how she was taught that loners and rogues were savages. She shook her head a little, thinking to herself. Darn those rogues and loners who actually were the way the other she-cat explained, giving the ones who weren't like that a bad reputation.

After a few seconds, the red molly spoke up, despite the tortoiseshell telling her not to mind it. "No, oh gosh no. Not all loners are like that at all, it's just the bad ones that give us a bad reputation. Some, like me, are peaceful. It's probably because the peaceful loners don't invade on your territory, though, and that's why they all seem bad. You never see the good ones!" She left it at that, though, and moved on to the next subject, which she happened to find more interesting as well. She gave a laugh at the flurry of questions as well as the apology. "It's nice to meet you too," she responded, "But yeah, I've been here many times, but I usually don't usually come at this time. Actually, the opposite, I'm usually here during sunrise, but today I wanted to watch the sunset too!" She looked towards a crab as they were mentioned, the odd-walking creature skittering towards the water, before disappearing under the waves. "Crabs are always fun to chase!" She exclaimed, looking back towards Brindlebee and following her as the she-cat's tail was used a signal to draw Dash toward her.

When the lithe she-cat situated herself to take a seat comfortably, Dash followed her actions, plopping down near her. "A starfish?" She had never seen one, surprisingly, and couldn't help but giggle at the silly image the name put in her mind. She shook it away, trying to imagine what the real thing looked like, quite a few ideas popping up. "No," she admitted, "I've never seen a starfish. They sound pretty, though, just by the name! So I'll bet they are very beautiful!" Her grin was wide, still trying to imagine the creature.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 01:32 AM
Nightmare Fuel

@Fawn
Brindlebee made eye contact with her new acquaintance, still pulling her paws above ground occasionally. It astonished her that Dash had never seen a starfish among the shore, especially after hearing that she apparently came here just as frequently as herself. “Really? We should go find one!” The tortoiseshell pounced with joy and signaled her tail for Dash to follow. “They might not be around at night, but they're definitely more active during the day.” She smiled over her shoulder, pacing swiftly across the high tide. “I’m sure we could still find one. They're super slow! I don't think I’ve even seen one move.” Giggiling, Brindlebee focused forward on her journay across the beach and puffed out her chest.
Breathing in that fresh ocean air, the young warrior suddenly haulted with her tail held high, nose straight in her air trying to sniff that strange familiar smell. Lowering her jaw to taste the salty air, her ears narrowed expertly in the direction which she caught sent. “Oh!” She did a mini hop again. “There might be one over here!” Thriving with determination, Brindlebee marched off in that direction and lead the way with excitement. Moonlight glistened in her amber eyes in reflection of her playfulness, happy to finally be able to share the beach’s wondrous surprises with someone.
“Oh there’s one!” A small bright pink and bumpy figure poked out of the sand, barely above the tide or visible to the naked eye. Running up to it, Brindlebee was surprised to find the starfish surrounded by pretty seashells. “Wow! Look how pretty!”
Old August 3rd, 2017, 09:38 PM
tired individual

@SilverNight
Excitement rose when Brindlebee mentioned going to find one, and she happily followed the she-cat, listening to her words and hoping they'd find one still out. She witnessed the SkyClan warrior sniffing out the odd, yet beautiful creature and nearly started to bounce when she heard of the possible existence of one nearby, and she started to look around in the sand even more closely and, when her newfound friend exclaimed her discovery, bounded over to her and followed her gaze.
"Woah!" Dash exclaimed wistfully, "It's beautiful.... Just like you said!" She had trusted the other molly's words before, but the sight blew her away. It was astounding, especially seeing as the creature was a color that Dash rarely saw. Which was a shame; she loved the color. The only other times she saw it was during the sunrise, where it blended with countless other colors and shades in the sky - or, in today's case, the sunset. The ginger-red she-cat turned to Brindlebee, a bright smile covering her face, "Thanks for showing this to me, Brindlebee! It's amazing!" She turned back to the starfish, mumbling half to herself and half to the Clancat, "This is the prettiest creature I've ever seen, I think."