Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:19 PM
Hiraeth's Characters || ✦
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 10:14 PM
Silkkit Finder
by hiraeth
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:13 PM
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:13 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:12 PM

Old September 19th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Animeeeeee

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Cherry's Home (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soddenfur View Post

Sable trembled vigorously, standing over his severely injured sister. "Wh-what am I supposed to do?" he faltered, as immobile as Bumble in an intense state of despairing shock. The tom's paws grew soaked in the pool of blood around her as he fought to look away from the bloody mess on the side of her face.
--
Sodden's tail flicked, as he was as paranoid as ever, looking over to Hazelsong and then his dead son. Finally, he snapped and bolted out of the cave, looking over his shoulder to yowl, "I'm sorry, Hazelsong! I won't be long!" It didn't matter where the distraught father traveled, someone would be in grave danger anyway. As he made his way through the undergrowth and poked his head through the trees, Sodden witnessed the agonizing terror of the result of a fox attack on his eldest son and daughter. His breaths labored, the tom trudged over to Bumble and, before he could collapse in a mess of tears and blood, silently picked her up by the scruff and bounded back through the woods. Sable followed right behind him, struggling to keep up among the painful horror that was this ordeal. After moments of silence and a dreadful, tense feeling, the two returned, Sodden gently placing Bumble on his nest. He couldn't be sure if she was still alive. Breathing heavily, his gaze drifted over to his mate.
(I wanted to add a character if you don't mind.
I always imagined that Hazelsong had a brother.
Now that River died, she wants to see her brother, who is still part of Riverclan, so I'm going to add him to the story. His name is Frostbreeze, he has light gray fur with dark gray spots and light blue eyes.)

Hazelsong watched Sodden as he ran away from the cavern.
She watched as he came back with Bumble and Sable.
She was already in shock so seeing Bumble in this state wasn't doing her any good.
She looked at Bumble in silence, at that point she decided that she needed to see someone.
Someone that she hadn't seen in a long time.
She stood up and looked at Sodden with a serious face.
"I need to see Frostbreeze, Sodden." Hazelsong knew that Sodden still knew her brother. After all, they grew up together.
She already knew that he was going to say that he was coming with her, but she knew that he couldn't, because of Bumble.
"Bumble is unable to travel now, so you have to stay here Sodden." Hazelsong mewed.
She was silent for a moment.
"... I'll take Mantis and Crystal with me, since they need to feed. I'll be back soon." Hazelsong said.
Hazelsong avoided Sable's gaze.
She touched Sodden's muzzle with her's.
After that, she took Mantis and River in her mouth and stepped out of the cavern. She turned around to look at Sable.
She said something very quietly and then turned around and ran into the woods with Mantis and Crystal in her mouth.
She said sorry.....

Old September 22nd, 2017, 05:55 PM
;0

My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFeather View Post
(I wanted to add a character if you don't mind.
I always imagined that Hazelsong had a brother.
Now that River died, she wants to see her brother, who is still part of Riverclan, so I'm going to add him to the story. His name is Frostbreeze, he has light gray fur with dark gray spots and light blue eyes.)

Hazelsong watched Sodden as he ran away from the cavern.
She watched as he came back with Bumble and Sable.
She was already in shock so seeing Bumble in this state wasn't doing her any good.
She looked at Bumble in silence, at that point she decided that she needed to see someone.
Someone that she hadn't seen in a long time.
She stood up and looked at Sodden with a serious face.
"I need to see Frostbreeze, Sodden." Hazelsong knew that Sodden still knew her brother. After all, they grew up together.
She already knew that he was going to say that he was coming with her, but she knew that he couldn't, because of Bumble.
"Bumble is unable to travel now, so you have to stay here Sodden." Hazelsong mewed.
She was silent for a moment.
"... I'll take Mantis and Crystal with me, since they need to feed. I'll be back soon." Hazelsong said.
Hazelsong avoided Sable's gaze.
She touched Sodden's muzzle with her's.
After that, she took Mantis and River in her mouth and stepped out of the cavern. She turned around to look at Sable.
She said something very quietly and then turned around and ran into the woods with Mantis and Crystal in her mouth.
She said sorry.....
Sable stifled a crestfallen meow, holding Hazelsong's gaze firmly, his eyes struggling to contain the vast amount of desperation. "I understand... goodbye," he mumbled, returning to his gravely injured sister. The young tom stared intensely at her wound, afraid to even go near her.
--
Sodden nodded. "... of course. Just... be careful traveling with two kits, the weather is growing colder. If anyone I know knows what to say after all of this trauma, Frostbreeze does," the pained father stated, watching his mate go. He took the brief moment afterward to let out a deep sigh and approached both of his kits, but he knew he had an obligation to care for his living one first, so he sat next to Bumble and queried, "Bumble. Can you hear me?" Sodden had to sound solemn or else his voice would grow shaky like it had before.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 01:57 PM
Animeeeeee

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soddenfur View Post

Sable stifled a crestfallen meow, holding Hazelsong's gaze firmly, his eyes struggling to contain the vast amount of desperation. "I understand... goodbye," he mumbled, returning to his gravely injured sister. The young tom stared intensely at her wound, afraid to even go near her.
--
Sodden nodded. "... of course. Just... be careful traveling with two kits, the weather is growing colder. If anyone I know knows what to say after all of this trauma, Frostbreeze does," the pained father stated, watching his mate go. He took the brief moment afterward to let out a deep sigh and approached both of his kits, but he knew he had an obligation to care for his living one first, so he sat next to Bumble and queried, "Bumble. Can you hear me?" Sodden had to sound solemn or else his voice would grow shaky like it had before.
Bumble's eyes were closed, she wasn't responding to Sodden. Suddenly, her body started to shake, and her eyes opened.
She was still in alot of pain.
--
Hazelsong approached Riverclan territory.
She knew it was dangerous to be here, especially with two kits.
But she knew that it was the only way to find Frostbreeze.
Suddenly, she could hear voices nearby.
She layed down behind a bush, laying her two kits next to her belly.
Hazelsong curled her tail around the kits, she hoped that they wouldn't smell her.
After a while, the voices started to fade.
She sighed, relieved.
"Who are you?!"
Hazelsong's head turned to the sound.
Suddenly, a cat stood infront of her.
He was definitly from Riverclan.
He had brown fur and green eyes.
Hazelsong's body stiffened, she curled her tail even tighter around her kits!
"Answer me!" The cat yelled.
"I-I'm just looking for Frostbreeze.... please don't hurt my kits." Hazelsong murmured.
The Riverclan cat's ears perked up when he heard the name Frostbreeze.
"..."
The cat was silent.
He walked away from the bush, turned around, and ran away.
Hazelsong was confused, what was he going to do?
--
A few minutes later
--
Hazelsong's ears perked up, she could hear two voices.
She was still laying behind the bush, she couldn't move because her kits had started to feed.
"She just asked for you, she didn't say who she was."
Hazelsong recognized the Riverclan cat's voice.
She could see the two cats now, and...
... One of them was Frostbreeze.
Frostbreeze was shocked when he saw Hazelsong, his eyes widened.
"H-Hazelsong?" He murmured.
He looked at the other Riverclan cat.
"Leave us alone." Frostbreeze said.
The cat nodded, and he left.