Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:56 PM
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:49 PM
me being insecure and...
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:49 PM
Chasing the clouds away[P]
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:47 PM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:47 PM

Old November 24th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Gender: Fe=Iron. Male=Man. Therefore, I am Iron Man. (aka FEMALE)
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: SwiftClan - new, open Clan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Rosepaw struggled and flailed as she tried to claw her way out of a rabbit hole "stUPID! RABBITS ARE AWFUl!" She hissed out as she clawed at the dirt around the hole. The ginger apprentice was sinking deeper and deeper into the dirt, the medidicne cat apprentices eyes flashed with fear "oh, great starclan i'm gonna die." She whined as she was up to her elbows in the hole, unable to claw herself out "help! Please! Someone!!" She yowled, gasping as she sunk even deeper into the hole.
Sweetnose decided that she should go looking for her clumsy apprentice. While the Clan had never had to worry about foxes or badgers or dogs, there was a rabbits' warren in the middle of the grasslands, with holes that were easy to miss. As Sweetnose wandered through the territory, she suddenly heard Rosepaw's voice, calling for help. "Rosepaw!"

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552
Old November 24th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
They followed. Dawn glanced away at the mention of his mother, pain surging in his stomach at the memory of losing her. "Her name was Vixen. Dogs chased us out of where we lived, she fought bravely but when we started our journey away from those beasts she had infected injuries... We didn't know how to help her, so she passed." Sorrow clouded to the ginger toms eyes but he pushed it away. "I'm going to raise Dawn to be as strong as his mother." Rowan vowed.
Swiftstar dipped her head in respect. "She sounds like she was very brave. Here we are." They entered the cave that was SwiftClan's camp. Swiftstar turned to the loners. "First things first: Are either of you injured or sick?"

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552
Old November 24th, 2016, 05:09 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Lunakit learns to stand up but he falls down.
Old November 24th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyleap View Post
Swiftstar dipped her head in respect. "She sounds like she was very brave. Here we are." They entered the cave that was SwiftClan's camp. Swiftstar turned to the loners. "First things first: Are either of you injured or sick?"
Rowan gazed around the camp, satisfied by it's substantial size. "Dawn's been feverish."
"I'm fine!" He protested, still not wanting Swiftclan's pity, but he couldn't deny the fact that he had been feeling dizzy and hot.
Rowan glanced at Swiftstar, hoping she would know that Dawn needed treatment. "Other than that our pads are sore from travel."
Old November 24th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Memerofthememes

Lunakit looks around but doesn't see blackheart he mews and squeals but no one was there. He started to starve and get cold. He shivered in the cold weather. He tried to mew loudly but no one heard him.

Last edited by Fallpotato; November 24th, 2016 at 05:15 PM.
Old November 24th, 2016, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyleap View Post
Swiftstar, Foxfoot, and the apprentices arrived at the beach. "Alright, Foxfoot, Dragonpaw. Go ahead." Swiftstar says, sitting near the cliff path with Lillypaw next to her.
Foxfoot padded down to the water, Dragonpaw right beside her, "It's just like running." She told him, wading into the water up to her shoulders and pushing off the sand, swimming a few circles then heading back toward Dragonpaw, "You try."
Dragonpaw gave Foxfoot a sharp glare but waded into the water, his ears flat against his head. He finally got to his shoulders and pushed off, swimming a few circles and then back to Foxfoot. "There."
Lillypaw heard the two talking, a look of confusion flashing across her face.
Old November 24th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Memerofthememes

Lunakit thinks help me swiftstar.
Old November 24th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

@SpiralTheRival Swiftstar pads over to the medicine den, bu her sister and Rosepaw are nowhere to be found. "Looks like our medicine cats are out of the camp right now. I'll have Sweetnose take a look at you when they get back. Until then, I'll give you a tour." Swiftstar led them to the warrior's den, "This is where the warriors sleep. They're the ones who hunt and protect our clan," then apprentice's, "They are the warriors in training," and the elder's den. "And these are the cats who cannot hunt or fight anymore. Hello, Speckletail." Swiftstar then pads over to a tall rock that juts out from the wall. "This is Tallrock. Here, I perform ceremonies to graduate kits to apprentices and apprentices to warriors. I will also make important announcements here." She flicks her tail towards a tunnel at the back of the cave. "That's my den. And the smaller tunnel next to it leads to the nursery."

Old November 24th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Memerofthememes

Lunakit waits in the cold nursery for someone to show up. He squeals and is really cold without blackheart.
Old November 24th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Lunakit thinks help me swiftstar.
Swiftstar suddenly hears desperate mewling from the nursery. "Lunakit!"She runs inside, where the kit is curled up against the wall. Blackheart is nowhere to be found. "Shh, little one. You're okay. Blackheart's just gone for a walk." Swiftstar doesn't show it, but she's panicking. Where is Blackheart? And where are our medicine cats??