Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 09:43 PM
Hunting Basics [p]
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:43 PM
September Gathering
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:42 PM
DarkPaw Relations Finder
by Rowan
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:35 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 25th, 2020, 02:21 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @elysian ]

The more Whisperwillow thought the more sound her plan seemed to be in her mind, Snakewillow's simple reply only doing good to get her fully ready to commit with the entire thing. The mangy things she felt squirming in her gut had quite the life ahead of them indeed, maybe getting a little extra prey when in the nursery would make it a little less of a hassle, though she doubted it. She sneered in the direction of the nursery, she guessed she'd be expected to head there soon. Warriors would make a fuss if she was to be doing her own work the further she got in her pregnancy, perhaps the while of rest before the kits came would help her prepare some for the hell that would follow. "Then, that's settled." She stood, glancing towards the tom with her chin held high once again. "Have a wonderful rest of your day, Snakewillow." She grinned stiffly as she walked off, thoroughly done with the tom. It was a shame, she'd actually enjoyed their time together even a little.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old May 25th, 2020, 02:26 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Gentlemoo nodded slightly smiling despite it being a sad smile,” I’m glad you like them. I don’t know how to thank you for nursing them.“ he meowed in extreme gratitude.
Her gaze turned cold, clashing with the fiery colour of her eyes. "Be there for them." Her tone was equally icy despite her meow being little more than a whisper.
"Beside, there isn't any reason to thank me. They are kits, newborn, fresh to the world. To ignore their needs would the foulest of murder." Her tone was lighter now, thawed of its ice as she watch Songkit squirm to his father.
Sweet summer child.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old May 25th, 2020, 02:54 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Basilpaw flicked her tail,” That’s nice. It’s good that you care about the kits and elders.” she meowed unsure of what else to say.
"Yeah" Eaglepaw tried to think of something to say."How is training?" he asked Basilpaw.
Old May 25th, 2020, 03:05 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

-- @Moonraven @Shimm --
{Sorry not sorry? Stag dared me.... And Twi deserves some embarrassment too }

To his own surprise Stagkit had managed to stay quiet throughout the meeting. But now Twiglight had jumped down and the little kit really really wanted to ask Twiglight why... why some cats didn't have tails! "TWIGLIGHT!" he little cat squeaked as he slowly, in his hobbling and wobbly gait - something that was slowly getting better - made his way over to where he saw Twiglight standing next to another cat. "Twiglight!" he yelped as he fell over his own feet, the bad paw placed wrongly so he made a roll over it and landed directly in front of the two cats. "Who... is this? Is... he... like Stag?" The little kit peered up at the crooked jaw of the other cat. "Twiglight... Why do some cats... not have... tails? Were they... chewed off? So the... other cat... could... learn how to...fly?" And then at the other cat too, Stagkit placed himself right on top of Twiglight's paws. "Twiglight is Stag's mama!" he proclaimed to the other cat.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 25th, 2020, 03:12 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleka! View Post

Moondapple stirred from her nap. Her ear flicked as she glanced around with her non-blind eye. What woke me up? The black and white elder wondered as she looked around. The other elders in the den were all asleep. So that only left one suspect. She glared at the cat that was looking around. Based on the tom's size, she guessed he was an apprentice. "Could you be any louder?" The pitifully skinny molly hissed. She still stayed in her nest though she shifted from her side and onto her belly.
Shrewpaw

He winced as he finally noticed the elder finally on the other side of the den. "I'm sorry Moondapple, the sust tickled my nose..." realizing how dumb that sounded, he shook out his fur which clung to him in embarrassment and looked around again. "I came to change the moss, but it seems like it's too occupied at the moment," he explained quickly, noticing all the sleeping forms only now with a from, "So... do you need anything perhaps?" Shrewpaw was really trying his best not to give off this was a punishment but he couldn't help but feel the molly already knew.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old May 25th, 2020, 03:47 AM
emergency hiatus

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

-- @Spiderfrost --

Weaselskip had been 'resting' by the training moor. The grey molly was a terrible fighter, and she knew that herself. So despite already being a full warrior - who should've even thought she could pass training and even end up teaching her own apprentice - she was here. To watch. To learn. But as her eyes scanned the training moor she noticed someone who seemed to just have appeared. Lilypaw. That new Windclan apprentice who'd joined from Shadowclan... Weasel knew that well, that she was supposed to be learning Windclan customs but... maybe she could pick a few bits and pieces from this one's brain too.... Weasel was good at picking up bits and pieces. So rising from her seated position she made her way over. "Lilypaw isn't it?" she asked as she looked down at the apprentice... Warrior... Thing. "Such a pretty little kitty. You sure you're from Shadowclan, because such pretty things like you are only found in... Thunderclan I think? But oh yes you're a pretty one." Her tail flicked with immense amusement. She'd not come over here to flirt but... then again things were never boring around Weaselskip. "Care to show me a few of your... skills, pretty one? Or do you require a flattering presence such as my own to teach you how to fight like a Windclan cat?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old May 25th, 2020, 04:30 AM
emergency hiatus

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Quicksilver had gotten an early start to his day, going out for a quick run and hunt in the early hours of the morning before heading back to be ready to train with Pumapaw. He needed a clear head and some exercise if he was going to be able to deal with teaching her how to hunt. How to do anything honestly. So, in actually a pretty good mood, Quicksilver appeared over the rise, a rabbit in his mouth, as he spotted Pumapaw waiting, yowling something that was likely about him being late. Walking up behind her, Quicksilver gave her a nod before disappearing into the camp. He returned a moment later, free of the rabbit but with a smug look on his face. "Alright Pumapaw. Looks like you listened to my instruction. Let's get started right away then, come along."
"Come along? To where?!" Pumapaw was yet again blow back... He said go somewhere. But where was somewhere? How was she supposed to know? Oh well. Deep breaths Puma. Deep breaths. She refused to let him get under her skin again... But then again he was a constant ass wasn't he? Expecting her to know this and that and there and where. Sighing she took another deep breath, hoping to calm her already fired up temper. Okay. So ask. Calmly. Do not piss him off.... If you piss him off he'll leave you. Become a warrior. Warrior. Be nice... Be calm. Sighing again and another deep breath she finally got our her question. "Where is it we're going? Because I would say here is fine for teaching unless you want me to practice and fail with proper prey?" She wasn't sure what he meant. But she would listen. For now. "Lead the way captain."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old May 25th, 2020, 05:06 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Eaglepaw caught his breath and stood up. He nodded respectfully when Runningpaw did."Nice training with you" he told her and looked over at his normal spot at the edge of the clearing.

Runningpaw grinned, waving her tail as if the praise didn't matter. Shrugging modestly, she nodded.
"Anytime, Eaglepaw. See you around!" She purred, darting off to the mouth of the bramble tunnel. Another training session with Cedarbutt. At least lil Eaglepaw had Littlewish. PAusing, she looked back to the young tom. Funny thing.... She had a feeling it would be the last time. Shaking the ominous feeling off, she hated off into the moors, a journey awaiting her.

[END]

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 25th, 2020, 05:10 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Eaglepaw came out on the other side of Littlewish. He waited for a second, timing his move right as his mentor circled him. He quickly darted underneath the tom, hoping to make him think that the apprentice was trying to get to his other side.

Littlewish could see the flint in his apprentice's eyes, the crafty plan he was probably weaving together at this very moment. He was doomed to lose, but he could still have some fun, couldn't he? He'd always managed to escape the paws of fate. Oblivious to the reception that the tom was planning, he would turn to the side that Eaglepaw had supposedly slid to. Another roll...now, there was a problem. His moves were getting too predictable. Narrowing his eyes, he rolled his shoulders. An important point he'd have to bring up later on.

Old May 25th, 2020, 05:36 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ @Mayflower -I am starting to feel super guilty ]

Runningpaw could feel her life flash before her eyes, the sharp pain of her snapped paw slowly fading compared to the existential crisis she was having right now. The bone stick out in an ugly break, one that would guarantee an amoutation. If she made it out alive. If. That word seemed so small. The tiniest possibility...if. Blue gaze averting itself from the fox, she shrunk back, trying desperately to drag herself away from the canine, eyes hungry. The creature was so disgusting. What kind of animal would pride itself in killing perfectly civilized creatures like them? Blech. She would have felt more disgust if it wasn't for her snapped paw and the life-threatening situation. The scarlet monster seemed to enjoy watching her silently suffer, eyes narrowing with silent contempt. Her own eyes narrowed, not with amusement of her own, but fear. She could no longer find the snappy remarks and quick escape plans she ran through in her head. There was no escape. Orbs darting frantically around the clearing, they fixed themselves on Cedarfoot. She seemed fearful herself, pupils dilated in panic. She would be too. The very first outing with the two of them, ruined by a fox. She looked haunted as well...perhaps her hunch had been right. Feeling a sudden peacefulness surround her, energy pulses through her veins. Her mentor was getting out alive. She's suffered too much. She had no reason to live herself. The only friend she had was that little kid, Eaglepaw, and her wacko mentor. hearing a soft growl, she had barely enough time before she heard a sharp tear. Blood. Blood, so much blood. Her tabby pelt was exposed, bleeding from her chest down, and hurting like hell. Azure gaze suddenly furious, she turned on the beast, her uninjured paw outstreched. She swiped sharply at hours face, feeling her claws rip through flesh. Pop. Something circular rolled past her, and she knew immediately that it was the same angry eye she'd seen on the Fox's features. Hearing a wail of pain, she turned her head to see the fox haring off in the other direction. It would die within an hour or two. Feeling a shaky grin slide its way up her muzzle, her legs have way. Collapsing into her pool of blood, she inhaled heavily. She wasn't panicked. She was...at peace.
"C-c...Cedarfoot?"

Closed Thread