Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Every Bloodied Paw Must...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:42 AM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:38 AM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:32 AM
mom, am I still young? [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 09:17 AM

Old July 12th, 2017, 09:20 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Travelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
Pinecone was puzzled at his first response. How could he not be sure that he's from around here? He even had looked like he was questioning his own response? Had something happened to him so that he couldn't remember?

"Well, I used to be a traveler too. But it got boring and kind of lonely. Then I found this place, and I felt like I would never get bored, and I'm not." She said.

She let out a purr, remembering the good times. Though, the loneliness never completely stopped. But talking to someone made it better.
Endeavor looked up at the stars, feeling the familiar pull he always felt towards them. It had always been there, since meeting a kind elderly loner, and he'd always loved the stars. They were beautiful, but he couldn't understand why he felt so drawn to them. Flattening one ear, he stared silently up at them.

“I like all the new and different cats that I meet when traveling. Some cats look quite strange . . . .” he said, his voice fading to a whisper as he remembered a grouchy kittypet who had not had much fur, and appeared to be hairless.

He shook his head and looked down at the brown furred molly, rolling on to his side. He yawned, struggling to keep his eyes open. “Do you like the stars?”
Old July 14th, 2017, 10:59 AM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

Endeavor looked up at the stars, feeling the familiar pull he always felt towards them. It had always been there, since meeting a kind elderly loner, and he'd always loved the stars. They were beautiful, but he couldn't understand why he felt so drawn to them. Flattening one ear, he stared silently up at them.

“I like all the new and different cats that I meet when traveling. Some cats look quite strange . . . .” he said, his voice fading to a whisper as he remembered a grouchy kittypet who had not had much fur, and appeared to be hairless.

He shook his head and looked down at the brown furred molly, rolling on to his side. He yawned, struggling to keep his eyes open. “Do you like the stars?”
Pinecone thought about the question for a minute, then replied.
"Yes. I love how they light up the sky." She replied.

She rembered how bright the Stars had shone the night she had found her home. The brightest star had been over her current home. It was almost as is if the stars approved of her new home, and had guided her there. But that couldn't be true. They were just stars.

"Why do you ask?," Pinecone questioned him. "What do the stars mean to you?"

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Old July 14th, 2017, 11:12 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Pinecone thought about the question for a minute, then replied.
"Yes. I love how they light up the sky." She replied.

She rembered how bright the Stars had shone the night she had found her home. The brightest star had been over her current home. It was almost as is if the stars approved of her new home, and had guided her there. But that couldn't be true. They were just stars.

"Why do you ask?," Pinecone questioned him. "What do the stars mean to you?"
Endeavor could easily agree, as he did like them a lot. Sometimes he saw patterns and shapes in them, but could never fund the same shape twice. He didn't understand this, but he didn't really need to understand it. He raised one paw and licked the pad, drawing it over his ears slowly.

He gazed at the stars, feeling the emptiness where he knew there should've been his memories, and everything he should've known that had been bumped from his head. He had Ben lucky to survive, once he'd been informed of what had happened. The stars that first night, the first night he could ever remember. They had been so beautiful, as if seeing them for he very first time.

“I don't have think so.... I feel like the should know something... important about them. But I- I'm not sure.” Endeavor shook his head, feeling stupid and embarrassed.

Last edited by doghouse; July 14th, 2017 at 11:12 PM.
Old July 16th, 2017, 04:57 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

A cream tom wandered carelessly, his thoughts in a daydream as Rye continued to travel. He glanced around at the scenery, completely at ease. The only things that startled the traveler were loud noises, two-legs, and water. Three things easy enough to avoid - well, maybe not water, but he only feared dying in it - if he was careful. Rye scented the air, smelling other cats. "Not too bad, could've been dogs." He mewed to himself, continuing in that direction.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 10:30 PM
questionmark

[Bump @LelliNicole.zob~ Your turn]
Old July 23rd, 2017, 10:34 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

[Bump @LelliNicole.zob~ Your turn]
{sorry I've been so terrible with this. I'll have a response in the morning}

Old July 24th, 2017, 08:21 AM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

@Bad Wolf
@CandyFlossCat

Pinecone tilted her head in confusion. "Why do you think you should know something? Why is it important?" She said. What could possibly be so important about the stars? Then she remembered her own thoughts on the stars? Don't be silly, try aren't real.

Pinecone was enjoying being with Endeavor, and she was happy to talk with another cat. Then, she got the feeling that they weren't alone. In the distance, she heard a faint mew. And scent of another cat drifted appeared, and it got stronger every second.

"Endeavor, can you hear that?" She mewed. She got up and looked around. She turned in the direction of the new scent, ready to fight if necessary.

Old July 24th, 2017, 09:55 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
@Bad Wolf
@CandyFlossCat

Pinecone tilted her head in confusion. "Why do you think you should know something? Why is it important?" She said. What could possibly be so important about the stars? Then she remembered her own thoughts on the stars? Don't be silly, try aren't real.

Pinecone was enjoying being with Endeavor, and she was happy to talk with another cat. Then, she got the feeling that they weren't alone. In the distance, she heard a faint mew. And scent of another cat drifted appeared, and it got stronger every second.

"Endeavor, can you hear that?" She mewed. She got up and looked around. She turned in the direction of the new scent, ready to fight if necessary.
Rye continued on, his tail curling and his eyes glittering with curiosity. He leapt into a patch of tall grass, a purr rumbling in his throat. Rye then padded towards an area he smelled cats in, his ears slightly pinning back as he really didn't want to fight. Swallowing, Rye padded towards where the scent was strongest and gazed around.
Old July 24th, 2017, 07:00 PM
questionmark

Quote:
@Bad Wolf
@CandyFlossCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Rye continued on, his tail curling and his eyes glittering with curiosity. He leapt into a patch of tall grass, a purr rumbling in his throat. Rye then padded towards an area he smelled cats in, his ears slightly pinning back as he really didn't want to fight. Swallowing, Rye padded towards where the scent was strongest and gazed around.
Endeavor shrugged helplessly, his ears flicking back as he thought her heard something, but he shrugged it off. It was the forest after all, all kinds of night creatures could be found, bats, owls, and many others that he couldn't name. Probably mice and lizards too. “I'm not sure, I just feel like I should know. They're neat, I guess….”

Endeavor pulled his yellow hues away from the sky, resting on the brown molly for a moment, then scanning their surroundings. He opened his mouth, the wind was blowing towards the noise, so whatever it was, it could smell them, but they couldn't smell it.

This realization made him very uncomfortable, and he glanced warily at her, nodding slowly. “Sure did,” he murmured, holding his breath as another tom came into view. Instantly all traces of fear vanished, and he stood up. “Hi!” Endeavor greeted eagerly, once again his bouncy, hyperactive self.

Last edited by doghouse; July 24th, 2017 at 07:00 PM.
Old July 24th, 2017, 07:16 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Endeavor shrugged helplessly, his ears flicking back as he thought her heard something, but he shrugged it off. It was the forest after all, all kinds of night creatures could be found, bats, owls, and many others that he couldn't name. Probably mice and lizards too. “I'm not sure, I just feel like I should know. They're neat, I guess….”

Endeavor pulled his yellow hues away from the sky, resting on the brown molly for a moment, then scanning their surroundings. He opened his mouth, the wind was blowing towards the noise, so whatever it was, it could smell them, but they couldn't smell it.

This realization made him very uncomfortable, and he glanced warily at her, nodding slowly. “Sure did,” he murmured, holding his breath as another tom came into view. Instantly all traces of fear vanished, and he stood up. “Hi!” Endeavor greeted eagerly, once again his bouncy, hyperactive self.
Rye pricked his ears, smiling. "Hello!" He replied, dipping his head respectfully and padding over. "I'm Rye." He purred, his tail swaying as he looked at Pinecone. "Hi!" He chirped, a warm smile on his face as he purred softly.