Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✰Rowan’s Writing and...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:17 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:11 AM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 10:04 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 10:00 AM
Every Bloodied Paw Must...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 09:46 AM

Old July 10th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful
Default The Travelers

Welcome! This is semi-private, but you can sign up here as one of Pinecone's traveling companions.

Pinecone Endeavour Oliver Phoenix Rye
@Skjoldolfr @Stario @DragonChaos @CandyFlossCat

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Last edited by Lilac; July 16th, 2017 at 09:07 PM.
Old July 10th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

Default Re: The Travelers

Pinecone wandered through a forest in the dark of night. This night, she couldn't sleep, so she strayed from her den in a hollowed out tree. She tasted every scent of the forest, and savored each one. There was a strong scent of prey, that made her stomach rumble.

Suddenly, she heard a rustle in the bushes, and dropped into the hunter's crouch, which her mother had taught her long ago. Quietly, she glided forwards on the grass. Thrush, she scented. Finally, she pounced, and killed the bird with one quick bite.

She picked up her prey and padded to a spot drowned with moonlight on the forest floor. She sat, eating her prey and enjoying the quiet night.

Old July 10th, 2017, 09:30 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
Pinecone wandered through a forest in the dark of night. This night, she couldn't sleep, so she strayed from her den in a hollowed out tree. She tasted every scent of the forest, and savored each one. There was a strong scent of prey, that made her stomach rumble.

Suddenly, she heard a rustle in the bushes, and dropped into the hunter's crouch, which her mother had taught her long ago. Quietly, she glided forwards on the grass. Thrush, she scented. Finally, she pounced, and killed the bird with one quick bite.

She picked up her prey and padded to a spot drowned with moonlight on the forest floor. She sat, eating her prey and enjoying the quiet night.

At the same time, a dark and lithe shape was moving silently through the shadows, occasionally brushed over by pale bluish moonlight as he wondered on long, muscular legs, heading in no set direction, just going somewhere. He'd tried to sleep, but had felt that the place wasn't safe enough, and had chosen to move on. Endeavor wanted to keep going, although where he did not know.

He hadn't spoken to anyone for awhile, a moon maybe? He shook his head and paused mid stride, staring into the shadows with bright greenish eyes. He wasn't as menacing as he looked, far from it really. The young tom tilted his head, breathing in the scent, which was one of thrush and . . . Cat? He wondered, looking harder, but unable to see much through the gloom.

He blinked and padded forwards, skirting around a couple of brmable bushes, where he saw a moonlit clearing, and in the middle, a brown molly, eating a bird. She looked maybe a moon younger than him, although he could only remember the last five moons of his life, tao of which he'd sprang being cared for by a loner, who had never revealed his name. Endeavor sat down and lowered his head. “Hi!” the young loner purred, smiling slightly at her.

Last edited by doghouse; July 10th, 2017 at 09:31 PM.
Old July 10th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

At the same time, a dark and lithe shape was moving silently through the shadows, occasionally brushed over by pale bluish moonlight as he wondered on long, muscular legs, heading in no set direction, just going somewhere. He'd tried to sleep, but had felt that the place wasn't safe enough, and had chosen to move on. Endeavor wanted to keep going, although where he did not know.

He hadn't spoken to anyone for awhile, a moon maybe? He shook his head and paused mid stride, staring into the shadows with bright greenish eyes. He wasn't as menacing as he looked, far from it really. The young tom tilted his head, breathing in the scent, which was one of thrush and . . . Cat? He wondered, looking harder, but unable to see much through the gloom.

He blinked and padded forwards, skirting around a couple of brmable bushes, where he saw a moonlit clearing, and in the middle, a brown molly, eating a bird. She looked maybe a moon younger than him, although he could only remember the last five moons of his life, tao of which he'd sprang being cared for by a loner, who had never revealed his name. Endeavor sat down and lowered his head. “Hi!” the young loner purred, smiling slightly at her.
Pinecone heard the voice and jumped, started. She looked at the cat that the voice belonged to. Sitting next her was a tall, mostly black tom. She was unsure how to respond for a moment. But she felt that this loner was a good cat, she'd know if he was a bad one from past experience.

"Um, hi. Sorry, I jumped I was just started. I'm Pinecone. Who are you?" She meowed, trying to put on a smile.

For a second, she regretted be so trusting to say her name right away to a stranger.

Last edited by Lilac; July 10th, 2017 at 09:42 PM.
Old July 10th, 2017, 09:46 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Pinecone heard the voice and jumped, started. She looked at the cat that the voice belonged to. Sitting next her was a tall, mostly black tom. She was unsure how to respond for a moment. But she felt that this loner was a good cat, she'd know if he was a bad one from past experience.

"Um, hi. Sorry, I jumped I was just started. I'm Pinecone. Who are you?" She meowed.

For a second, she regretted be so trusting to say her name right away to a stranger.
Endeavor blinked as she jumped in surprise, feeling bad for startling her. When he saw no sign of recognition in her eyes, he felt slightly disappointed that she was likely not a clue, although he hadn't been overly hopeful. But still, there was a chance with everyone he met. He blinked, shifting his weight from paw to paw, hoping she wasn't hostile.

“It's okay. Sorry I startled you. I'm Endeavor.” I think. He added inwardly as he responded to her question, excitement quickly replacing the disappointment. Maybe he'd never met her before, buy hey, perhaps he could still be her friend, right?
Old July 10th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

Quote:

Endeavor blinked as she jumped in surprise, feeling bad for startling her. When he saw no sign of recognition in her eyes, he felt slightly disappointed that she was likely not a clue, although he hadn't been overly hopeful. But still, there was a chance with everyone he met. He blinked, shifting his weight from paw to paw, hoping she wasn't hostile.

“It's okay. Sorry I startled you. I'm Endeavor.” I think. He added inwardly as he responded to her question, excitement quickly replacing the disappointment. Maybe he'd never met her before, buy hey, perhaps he could still be her friend, right?
Instantly after he replied, Pinecone was sorry being unfriendly.

"It's okay. I'm sorry too, I don't mean to be unfriendly, I'm a bit jumpy, especially at night." Lightening up, she added, "Would you like to have some of my thrush?"

She hoped she hadn't ruined a chance at friendship. She didn't really have any friends, and Endeavor seemed nice.

Old July 10th, 2017, 10:43 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Instantly after he replied, Pinecone was sorry being unfriendly.

"It's okay. I'm sorry too, I don't mean to be unfriendly, I'm a bit jumpy, especially at night." Lightening up, she added, "Would you like to have some of my thrush?"

She hoped she hadn't ruined a chance at friendship. She didn't really have any friends, and Endeavor seemed nice.
Endeavor wrapped his fluffy black and gray tail over his paws, though not neatly, nor in a sloppy way. He yawned, realizing that he was starting to get rather tired, even though he didn't feel that it was that late into the night.

“Understandable.” he replied, knowing that had he been approached by some stranger and not noticed until they were close enough to attack, he would've responded in a very similar way; most cats would. He nodded gratefully. “Yes please!” he purred, bending forwards and taking a bite before leaning away to show her that he wasn't going to eat it all.

After he swallowed, Endeavor nodded, blinking his bright eyes. “That's good.” the tom meowed, dipping his head. He didn't want to scare her any more, and he knew that he could be rather scry, though he tried his best to look as unintimidating as possible.
Old July 11th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

Quote:

Endeavor wrapped his fluffy black and gray tail over his paws, though not neatly, nor in a sloppy way. He yawned, realizing that he was starting to get rather tired, even though he didn't feel that it was that late into the night.

“Understandable.” he replied, knowing that had he been approached by some stranger and not noticed until they were close enough to attack, he would've responded in a very similar way; most cats would. He nodded gratefully. “Yes please!” he purred, bending forwards and taking a bite before leaning away to show her that he wasn't going to eat it all.

After he swallowed, Endeavor nodded, blinking his bright eyes. “That's good.” the tom meowed, dipping his head. He didn't want to scare her any more, and he knew that he could be rather scry, though he tried his best to look as unintimidating as possible.
Trying to keep a conversation, she asked, "Are you from around here? Or are you just passing through?"

She remembered when she had travled, she'd gotten those questions a lot. When she had been looking for a place to call home, she had traveled long distances, met a lot if different cats, and had seen many places. It was fun, but not satisfying.

She liked to travel but, eventually it got boring. Then she had came here. She loved it instantly, and had no hesitation of settling here. She wondered if Endeavor would feel the same way as she did. Leaving her thoughts, she waited for his answer.

Old July 11th, 2017, 11:26 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Trying to keep a conversation, she asked, "Are you from around here? Or are you just passing through?"

She remembered when she had travled, she'd gotten those questions a lot. When she had been looking for a place to call home, she had traveled long distances, met a lot if different cats, and had seen many places. It was fun, but not satisfying.

She liked to travel but, eventually it got boring. Then she had came here. She loved it instantly, and had no hesitation of settling here. She wondered if Endeavor would feel the same way as she did. Leaving her thoughts, she waited for his answer.
Endeavor frowned, looking awe with a frustrated expression on his face. He hated not knowing these things, though he was going to assume that he wasn't from around here, so the young loner looked back, looking puzzled. “I'm pretty sure I'm not from around here. Just passing through I suppose.” he replied, his gaze questioning almost.

He stood and stretched quickly, fluffing out his fur the keep the round scars on his back hidden. He remembered being told that he'd been dropped by a hawk as a kit, but nothing before that, not even what his real name was. Endeavor was just a name he'd given himself instead of not having one.

But he did enjoy his travels, which had a good purpose. He was looking for something important, something he'd yet to find, and he didn't know where to start or any clues on it, other than that it was his family, assuming he'd once had one. Endeavor didn't really know. “What about you?”
Old July 12th, 2017, 08:39 AM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

Quote:

Endeavor frowned, looking awe with a frustrated expression on his face. He hated not knowing these things, though he was going to assume that he wasn't from around here, so the young loner looked back, looking puzzled. “I'm pretty sure I'm not from around here. Just passing through I suppose.” he replied, his gaze questioning almost.

He stood and stretched quickly, fluffing out his fur the keep the round scars on his back hidden. He remembered being told that he'd been dropped by a hawk as a kit, but nothing before that, not even what his real name was. Endeavor was just a name he'd given himself instead of not having one.

But he did enjoy his travels, which had a good purpose. He was looking for something important, something he'd yet to find, and he didn't know where to start or any clues on it, other than that it was his family, assuming he'd once had one. Endeavor didn't really know. “What about you?”
Pinecone was puzzled at his first response. How could he not be sure that he's from around here? He even had looked like he was questioning his own response? Had something happened to him so that he couldn't remember?

"Well, I used to be a traveler too. But it got boring and kind of lonely. Then I found this place, and I felt like I would never get bored, and I'm not." She said.

She let out a purr, remembering the good times. Though, the loneliness never completely stopped. But talking to someone made it better.