Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
“The Devil Knows My...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:46 PM
So In the Morning, The Sun...
by ghost.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:45 PM
ˇ«Mylings Roleplay and Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by isla
Today 01:43 PM
Shrewstep is finally...
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 01:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 17th, 2017, 09:17 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
Squirrelleap sighed. She lifted her head and picked up the final unnamed kit, setting him in front of Fleetear. "I-I wanted to let you name him," she said, nudging her mate. She turned back to the other three and nuzzled Fawnkit. (Sry mobile + running out of time = short post x.x)
Fleetear takes a breath, looking from his mate to the little kit. Poetically, he thinks of his fur like sunlit stone, though it's a bit brighter than that. Dappled? Nah, that's not like him to be so observant and place a name on that. Squirrelleap seems to blame Starclan, but how is he to tell her that something like losing almost all of their kits is something that happened for a reason? This has to mean something too, from getting back together all the way to naming a kit that's not his. A sunlit stone, with a purpose...

Fleetear places his paw to the kit's side. The kit tips over and holds on to his paw. "Flintkit." Fleetear mews, looking back up to Squirrelleap.
Old January 17th, 2017, 09:23 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
Fleetear takes a breath, looking from his mate to the little kit. Poetically, he thinks of his fur like sunlit stone, though it's a bit brighter than that. Dappled? Nah, that's not like him to be so observant and place a name on that. Squirrelleap seems to blame Starclan, but how is he to tell her that something like losing almost all of their kits is something that happened for a reason? This has to mean something too, from getting back together all the way to naming a kit that's not his. A sunlit stone, with a purpose...

Fleetear places his paw to the kit's side. The kit tips over and holds on to his paw. "Flintkit." Fleetear mews, looking back up to Squirrelleap.
She gave him a watery smile. "P-perfect," she meowed, bending her head to touch her nose to Fallenkit's head. The tiny kit clambered onto her head, and she turned to Fleetear, the kit practically velcroed to her face. "Help me?"
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 18th, 2017, 02:19 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Timekit perked up when she first spoke about becomign an apprentice, nodding eagarly even though she didn't seem so keen about her own words. He opened his mouth to agree, but was cut off when she suddenly spoke up again, this time apologizing for not sounding happier. To be honest, Timekit did wish she could be a bit happier sounding about it, not wanting her to think of hanging out with him to be a chore or something boring like that. But, Timekit also knew that Silverkit was just awkward, so he knew that she was excited deep down. He returned Silverkit's smile wih a genuine one of his own; a full tooth, 100 watt smile. A smile that made most people relax in his presense.
"Yeah, there are quite a lot of cats, but that's part of the fun. We could make a ton of new friends!" He continued on speaking, nudging Silverkit encouragingly. "And you don't need to be afriad because I'll be by your side the whole time. I won't let anything happen to you!" The tom kit suddenly look a bit serious. "I promise." This was officially serious to the young cat. When Timekit promises something, he never breaks it because it's against his personal 'code' to do so.

Silverkit seemed to relax more as he smiled and was even able to flash a real smile back at him. It was brief, and not quite the most charming or pretty of smiles, but it was there; that was the important thing. Silverkit's expression flashed with anxiety again as he talked about meeting other cats, and then she forced herself to calm down. There was nothing terrible about meeting another cat. Most cats had good intentions and the ones that didn't, well...Silverkit would have to figure out what to do when- or if- the time came. "Oh, I...wow, that's a serious promise, and I...I'm really grateful that you would do something like that for me, but I...I don't want you to lose your freedom because of me. If- if you're always with me, eventually you will come to dislike or even hate me. And I know you don't think it could happen but- but I'm afraid it will, whenever we grow up and get older. And I can't risk losing a friend..." Silverkit's voice trailed off and she gave a weak laugh before continuing omwards. "I-I know this probably comes as a surprise, given my naturally friendly nature, but I'm- not the most social of cats." She joked weakly, her blue hues glittering with amusement for a while before her expression became calm and serious. "But thank you, Timekit. No one...no one has ever promised me anything like that before and if they have...well, as you can probably tell, they didn't keep it. I do want to spend time with you, I really do...you've been so kind to me and I wish I could be more friendly and outgoing, but that's just...not who I am right now. I don't want you to be worried about me getting scared meeting other cats. I really just want you to be happy...because that's pretty much all I can do, is wish." Silverkit mewed. She didn't look sad. Or scared. She looked calm, and as though she understood why she were saying what she had said. And she did- which mah have been why she was able to speak without stammering or stuttering. The young silver she cat looked anxiously at her friend, hoping he would have understood that she just wanted him to be happy. Silverkit always wanted everyone to be happy- it was part of the reason she never seemed to get angry about anything. She didn't want to cause more strife in an already stressed cat's life- by accident, of course. And she wanted Timekit to have a life with fun and games, not...just her and her scared, nervous nature.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 18th, 2017, 07:02 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

Autumnkit stared at the kit, one moment she hates me the next she's worried about me. That's just weird. The Ivory cat looked up, "I'm fine, now let's play, I'm getting bored!" The she-cat jumped into the air and batted it forward, though not as powerful as normal, it barely reached Twigkit, it just flopped in the ground. She flushed red. "I'm not bad at it! I just wasn't consintraiting. Could you throw it this time." The she-cat snapped, embarrassed about her weak attempt.
"Yeah, sure." She mewed, stepping forward to pick up the ball. "I may hate you, but your still my clan mate." she mewed, so quietly it could hardly be heard. She grabbed the moss ball and stepped backward, claws flexing irritably. She lifted the ball higher into the air and batted it at Mudkit. "Mudkit, catch!" She cried as the ball flew his way.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old January 18th, 2017, 07:07 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw View Post
"Of corse I would care," She mewed quietly. She watched as the two other kits readied the ball, and then crouched herself, ready to catch it. "If you're sure..." she wanted to mew- though she hated Autumnkit, she didn't exactly look healthy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

Autumnkit stared at the kit, one moment she hates me the next she's worried about me. That's just weird. The Ivory cat looked up, "I'm fine, now let's play, I'm getting bored!" The she-cat jumped into the air and batted it forward, though not as powerful as normal, it barely reached Twigkit, it just flopped in the ground. She flushed red. "I'm not bad at it! I just wasn't consintraiting. Could you throw it this time." The she-cat snapped, embarrassed about her weak attempt.
Mudkit sat down, swaying a little. It looked as if he was dizzy, when the truth was that he was just bad at staying upright. So, instead of joining their game, as Autumnkit had sort of taken over, he just sat back and watched. He usually didn't join in games with other kits anyways, so it was nothing unusual, him not playing. He enjoyed watching just as much, plus it never risked him embarrassing himself, and that was what he was afraid of; embarrassing himself. It never ended well for him, often he got teased for being smaller, weaker, and far less balanced and coordinated than other kits, and that always got to him, bothering him, although Mudkit did fairly well hiding it. The tiny tom kit shifted, still uncomfortable from when they'd been talking about their fathers, whereas he couldn't join in, seeing as he had not the slightest clue who any of his parents were. Squirrelstreak had adopted him.
Old January 18th, 2017, 12:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Elmkit nodded," Okay!" He chirped," He found the mossball and padded over to Wildpaw," Kestrelberry wants me to play mossball with you, she says it will help you exercize."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 18th, 2017, 03:44 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Elmkit nodded," Okay!" He chirped," He found the mossball and padded over to Wildpaw," Kestrelberry wants me to play mossball with you, she says it will help you exercize."
Wildpaw let out a small purr that the kit was helping Kestrelberry. She shifted her self up more, fluffing her fur out. Kestrelberry was kind, she admired him for that. The cream she-cat nodded at Elmkit, "Okay," She purred. Wildpaw shifted her blue eyes, seeing the cat help some pacients. Her muzzle soon became a smile. I wonder why Kestrelberry chose to be a medicine cat, she thought. Didn't he want kits? Not hers of corse, she doubt that she would ever be able to have any with her broken spine. Wildpaw sighed, shifting her self one last time before turning back to Elmkit. Her gaze soft as she smiled at him. Wildpaw wondered if the kit would ever go threw heart brake like hers. She pushed the thought out of her mind.
Old January 18th, 2017, 05:22 PM
WarriorBorn

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorBorn View Post
Talonstrike repeated her name in his mind after she told him, intent on remembering it. His tail twitch when she stated that it was the job for the deputy and leader to remember all the cats in their clan, and not his own job to do so. He did hope to one day become the leader of Shadowclan, but he didn't know his clanmates enough to really think about getting that position at the moment. Besides, he usually had a great memory and liked to know every name once he's heard it so that he can avoid the awkwardness of not knowing one's name... like just then. "I would not consider that rambling," Talonstrike mewed in a nearly emotionless voice. She was talkative, but not yet to the point rambling. "But I do still like to know the names of my fellow clanmates."
bump @Slash-GNR

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site
Old January 18th, 2017, 05:27 PM
WarriorBorn

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@WarriorBorn

A small bundle of fur sprinted from the nursery and into the clearing. He was only about two moons old, but slightly smaller than the other kits his age. Though the same could not be said for her twin. Thornkit on the other paw is a bit larger than the other kits their age and looks about a moon or two older than he really was. He himself was glad that his brother was already big, it kept the other kits from picking on them. Neither Volekit nor Thornkit had any clan blood in their veins, and therefore usually viewed as lesser by some of their clanmates as well as a target for bullying. But Thornkit could easily intimidate the others into silence, and since he never left Volekit's side Volekit rarely got any of the bullying lately either.

"Try to catch me!" He yowled towards Thornkit, whom was still in the nursery. Volekit was faster than his brother - but he was also clumbsy. The small tabby suddenly trip and hit the ground. He quickly scrambled back to his paws, not surprised at his own clumsiness. Volekit laugh again and turned to look at his brother. No matter what they played, it was always Thornkit that won - unless he decided to throw the game for Volekit - but the small twin still loved playing with him nonetheless. Infact, he was truly proud to be Thornkit's brother, he was big and strong and Volekit loved him to pieces.

Thornkit is already ready to become a warrior! He thought, though this was actually far from the truth. To Volekit, Thornkit seemed almost godlike - an unstoppable force that was amazing in every way. He was protective and kind towards Volekit and was always there for him. But little did he know, Thornkit had a secret darkness in him, but he just never showed it around Volekit.
Thornkit sprinted out of the nursery, following Volekit out. Volekit was the only one that Thornkit ever bothered with. He loved his brother but seemed to hate everyone else. He hated their father, mother and siblings even if he didn't know too much about Silentcry or Marbledface, but he only needed Volekit in his life. Just as long as he was the only one in Volekit's life. He could become jealous very easily and didn't want Volekit to depend on anyone else but him and therefore he wouldn't let anyone else near his brother. After all he was the only one that his twin could trust just like how Volekit was the only one that he could trust. "Gottcha!" Thornkit yowled after Volekit tripped and fell due to his clumsiness. He pinned down the smaller cat and grinned down at him. "You didn't think you would've gotten away, huh? I never back down from a challenge!" The tabby's tail lashed. He played a little too rough with his smaller litter-mate, but he did love him and was protective of him. If anyone ever tried to hurt Volekit, or even thought about it, Thornkit would rip them apart before they could ever touch him.

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site

Last edited by Talon; January 18th, 2017 at 05:27 PM.
Old January 18th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
@Stormiiix
Mudpaw gasped and ran up to Blizzardpaw's lying body, and pressed her nose against her flank. Her pelt is practically frozen solid! She instantly removed her nose from her pelt and ran back to Shadowstorm, who was waiting impatiently for Mudpaw, utterly hoping that she would bring back hopeful, enlightening, AMAZING news that Blizzardpaw is just on a long walk after hunting for a while.

Shadowstorm looked up at Mudpaw. "S-She's alive, right?! TELL ME YOU FOUND HER ALIVE!" She screeched in pain. Mudpaw bowed her head with depression. "Follow me.." She urged Shadowstorm quietly. The Dark grey warrior padded aside her apprentice, Mudpaw, in urge. She saw a helpless body lying on the frozen, icy, stone cold ground. "BLIZZARDPAW! GET UP!" She shouted while running towards the respected apprentice. Once Shadowstorm arrived at Blizzardpaw's body, she pressed her nose against her pelt. "Blizzardpaw! This isn't the end! Get..." She tried lifting her up on her side to give her support. "...up! I'm going to take you back to ShadowClan camp where you'll be nice, warm, and cozy!" Mudpaw ran to Blizzardpaw's other side to provide extra support.

Shadowstorm and Mudpaw arrived in the middle of ShadowClan's Clearing.

(READ THE REST IN "SHADOWCLAN MEDICINE CAT DEN" AND RP THERE WITH ME, @Stormiiix)
@Stormiiix
Shadowstorm and Mudpaw set Blizzardpaw on a comfortable nest. "Kestrelberry! Please help Blizzardpaw! He's stone cold!! He needs immediate attention!" The dark grey she-cat warrior had true concern and fear in her eyes, as she lay down and rested Blizzardpaw's body on her extremely fluffy pelt.

Mudpaw rested Blizzardpaw's head on her pelt and looked at Shadowstorm, who had complete terror in her face. I've never seen Shadowstorm so concerned before! She thought in confusion. Although seeing Blizzardpaw frozen stiff is slightly creepy, she still wasn't completely tearing up at the sight of Blizzardpaw. "Shadowstorm, it's alright." She tried comforting the emotionally broken warrior.

"You don't understand!" She stared into Mudpaw's hazel orbs. "If Blizzardpaw dies--that's one less warrior hunting or fighting for ShadowClan!"
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Closed Thread