Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:45 AM
September Gathering
Last post by taillow
Today 02:34 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 02:20 AM
"it never rains in...
Last post by alec
Today 01:50 AM
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by Eidolon
Today 01:36 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 20th, 2017, 10:54 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"She fell Frome a tree.when I got there,there was a branch I think fell on her.two warriors where there but I helped them get her hear.I don't know where they wenn after i helped them.is there anything u can do?(the rpers of the warriors where dusk flight and suspisiousmindz if u want to know but they left and never replied so hear I am)
Settling down next to the molly, he began to nose at her sides. "She definitely is bruised around her ribs.." Kestrelberry sniffed at a few of the small amounts of surface wounds, and he quickly tended to them with some Marigold and cobwebs. Not much I can do about the bruises, though... Nosing the feline some poppy seeds, he whispered as he stuffed some lavender stalks into her nest. "You can stay and watch over her if you'd like, but i've got to clear out this den." He sighed, all of these cats were stressing him out badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
@Ashley / Kestrel

Shiverlight the small she cat passed by some kits into the medicne cat den, it was full to the brim of life and kestrelberry was swamped by paitents rolling in faster then water in a flood. Half limping the she cat passed the overhang of tendrils intot he den. Shiverlight lashed her tail up in amusement. Kestrelberry had only been full medicne cat for about a moon or two. She didn't really count but he was already busy enough as it is. the feline exchanged glances form the cats in the den and took a step backwards. Careful not to set her paw down to hard, she invites herself to sit. Curling her tail gently around her paws. Waiting promptly for her turn.

Rushing over, he sighed. "I'm so sorry dear! What seems to be the problem?" Kestrelberry felt bad to keep her waiting, and he dipped his head. "Lets get you over to a nice, empty nest? Okay?" Gently guiding her to a nest, he allowed her to settle down.
Old January 20th, 2017, 10:58 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

Settling down next to the molly, he began to nose at her sides. "She definitely is bruised around her ribs.." Kestrelberry sniffed at a few of the small amounts of surface wounds, and he quickly tended to them with some Marigold and cobwebs. Not much I can do about the bruises, though... Nosing the feline some poppy seeds, he whispered as he stuffed some lavender stalks into her nest. "You can stay and watch over her if you'd like, but i've got to clear out this den." He sighed, all of these cats were stressing him out badly.

Rushing over, he sighed. "I'm so sorry dear! What seems to be the problem?" Kestrelberry felt bad to keep her waiting, and he dipped his head. "Lets get you over to a nice, empty nest? Okay?" Gently guiding her to a nest, he allowed her to settle down.
Shiverlight grinned at the Tom, "kestrelberry, your being over worked. I can come back when you have less things to tend too" she meows limping along after him. Tail lashing and head lowered slightly with each painful step. "I don't want you to waste precious time on a sore paw, I simply wanted it seen too. If you are busy with everyone else I'm sure I can do other things then physical contribution" she added briskly. Then turning she faced him, a concerned look crossed her eyes. She examined wildpaw from where she sat, crippled. A sympathetic look crossed her eyes even though wildpaw wasn't looking in her direction. She could never be a medicne cat, not with all the sorrow surrounding the job.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 21st, 2017 at 08:43 AM.
Old January 21st, 2017, 06:43 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post
She gave him a watery smile. "P-perfect," she meowed, bending her head to touch her nose to Fallenkit's head. The tiny kit clambered onto her head, and she turned to Fleetear, the kit practically velcroed to her face. "Help me?"
Fleetear mews out a laugh, then sticks his own nose in nuzzling Squirrelleap to get Fallenkit to grab onto him.
Old January 21st, 2017, 07:29 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@# Hashtag
As Wildpaw threw the ball, she glanced over to see another cat walk in. Her orbs flicked over to Elmkit. She shifted herself, "I think I'm done for today. I'm getting sleepy..." Wildpaw layed her head down. She shifted until she was compterble. Wildpaw pawed her tail closer, a long with more moss. She was growing hungry, and her mouth was dry. She glanced over at Elmkit. She could ask the kit to get her food. But would that make her week? No, she couldn't walk, she broke her spine so she was already weak. "Elmkit, since Kestrelberry is busy, could you get me some prey please? Kestrelberry would be thankful." She purred. The cream she shifted once more, gathering some moss from her pelt.

Last edited by judas; January 21st, 2017 at 05:51 PM.
Old January 21st, 2017, 07:58 AM
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bread View Post
(The former kits will be called Redstorm, Dewmist, and Cloverduck)
He silently watched the streaked orange sky be overcome bu the twilight blue. The purple ribbons of color floated over the sun, clouding it once more. A bright stoney moon rose up from behind the dark trees. His gaze drifted over to the towering oaks. "Y'know, when I was an apprentice, I used to climb to the top of those trees and stay there, till my mom or my mentor came and took me down." He listened for birds, surprised that the forest was so quiet.
Nightpool giggled, his story amusing. She saw braids of silky orange blend in with a sea of purple, flashing with the faintest, yet resplendent bands of yellow. They danced and twirled. She brushed her cheek against Splashcreek's, purring. "When I was an apprentice," she said, "I always liked to watch these. I wasn't scared of the trees..." she chuckled before continuing. "But I might've seen you up there once or twice! You looked a like a big bird." Nightpool's eyes flashed with beguilement, and she felt her heart tingle. She twined her tail with Splashcreek's, expressing tenderness and pleasure.

She loitered beside the tom, progressing her words. "I wondered what it would be like to be an elder, you know," she uttered, her voice rumbling. "I always thought it would be so great, but being cooped up in that den isn't! I'd rather be a mouse than be old," she joked, ears drooping. Apprentices were apt, agile, and light on their feet. She'd seen them ever so often, and flirting was a common enterprise that they undertook. Most of them didn't even end up becoming mates! Nightpool laid by the ridge, her paws draping over a rocky deposit. She let out an exultant sigh, looking up at Splashcreek.

She looked out at the empyrean sky, it streaked with various, beautiful colours. How she loved it, but she knew that younger cats would live longer, and therefore get to see it withal throughout their lives. It swirled and changed like a whirlwind, and it was absolutely dazzling. Dens lined the outer of the camp, and inside was a patch of marshy land, illuminated by the kaleidoscopic light. It was a very rich display.

Old January 21st, 2017, 08:39 AM

My Mood: Bored

Wren wing shook her head looking around at the crowded den.
"I believe she will be fine." She told him.gosh.she has a lot of cats to tend to!wren wing thought as she exited the den
Old January 21st, 2017, 08:54 AM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
Fleetear mews out a laugh, then sticks his own nose in nuzzling Squirrelleap to get Fallenkit to grab onto him.
"Thanks," she meowed. Smiling more firmly, she turned to Fallenkit and scolded lovingly, "You ridiculous little furball, stay off cats's faces! Fleetear, do you need help?"
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 21st, 2017, 09:39 AM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post

@Ludicrous Lunacy
Let's do this! Duckpaw padded into the training area ahead of his mentor. It was his first training session, and he was determined not to mess up in front of Squirrelleap. He sat down by the entrance and waited for his mentor.
Squirrel sat. "Okay, what do you want to learn first--Night hunting, normal hunting, or fighting?" Her tail swished as she awaited the response. C'mon, Squirrelleap, don't mess this up.
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 21st, 2017, 09:47 AM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

Squirrel sat. "Okay, what do you want to learn first--Night hunting, normal hunting, or fighting?" Her tail swished as she awaited the response. C'mon, Squirrelleap, don't mess this up.

"Hunting! That's pretty easy, right? I mean, not that I can't do other stuff...heh..." The tom was obviously nervous- he sincerely just wanted to make a good impression.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old January 21st, 2017, 10:03 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
"Hunting! That's pretty easy, right? I mean, not that I can't do other stuff...heh..." The tom was obviously nervous- he sincerely just wanted to make a good impression.
"Heh, don't be too sure. Where do you want to be when you scent prey?" she quizzed, getting up and stretching her legs before going to find some small stones, ears still angled towards her apprentice. The tabby's grey eyes scanned the ground.
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Closed Thread