Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:55 AM

Old April 13th, 2017, 08:51 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycyanide View Post
Snowy seemed thoughtful. She waited for a moment, before saying, "I like Snowpaw."
"We need to find you a mentor snowpaw"Graytail said
Old April 13th, 2017, 08:58 PM
casually vacant

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
"We need to find you a mentor snowpaw"Graytail said
Snowpaw nodded, aware of the certain risks are might be taking. "How do I get assigned a mentor?"
Old April 13th, 2017, 09:05 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycyanide View Post
Snowpaw nodded, aware of the certain risks are might be taking. "How do I get assigned a mentor?"
"We can find you one because our leader is gone and I don't want to talk about the deputy "Dawnpaw says as a white cat with blue eyes comes.
"hey Icefur"Graytail says"hey Icefur do you have another apprentice?"
I'll take snowpaw Graytail if that's what your asking"Icefur says.
Old April 13th, 2017, 10:26 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Owlpaw felt her eyes flash with annoyance and she nudged the tom lightly, though a moment later they were sparkling again with their usual bright light. Nightcry...Dayhum...Tigerpaw... none of the names sounded familiar, but Owlpaw tried to look interested and as though she knew what he was speaking about throughout this, nodding over and over, her expression calm and friendly. A yawn escaped the she cat's maw as she continued onwards next to her friend, and then suddenly she was awake. "Hm? Oh no, no, that's not mean at all. If he needs some control then a guiding paw is exactly what he could use. But, don't squish him with your iron paw, Storkflight. I know how tough and mean you can be." A laugh escaped her as she squinted her eyes and looked at him pointedly. She wondered if Wingpaw was still hanging around him. The brown feline hadn't been that bad, and yet Owlpaw's jealousy wouldn't allow her to actually like the she cat. Annoying, but she wasn't sure she really wanted to, anyways. So maybe it wasn't such a bad thing. At his next question, her ears went back slightly and she looked down at the ground. "I, uh... don't know her that well yet. She's-- nice, I guess. Kind of." Her voice was low and worried, and she didn't really feel like saying much for a moment before she continued. "But, I don't have any new friends. I mean, I just know you and--" She stopped for a moment, before moving on-- "Wingpaw." Now her voice sounded slightly more bitter, as though that word physically bothered her. After a moment the smile returned to her face and she nudged Storkflight again, though a second yawn escaped her maw and she felt more tired then she had in a long time. But she was happy to be out here with her friend. This was exactly what she needed, in her opinion; it'd been so long she had almost forgotten where those spots were. So, she decided to let Storkflight lead the way-- she wouldn't want to get lost! That would definitely be embarassing.[/CENTER]

[Who is her mentor? And who is their RPer? Imma have Stork go find them and get really defensive for her xD ]

Storkflight frowned. So maybe more apprentice mentor relationships went astray than he thought, sure obviously it happened, because he had dealt with it, but not Owlpaw too! Owlpaw was too good to have some lazy mentor who failed to come through in a promise. She didn't do anything to deserve it. She was just an apprentice, and a late one at that, who wanted to learn the ways of the Clan, who wanted to train to serve and be the best. How could she be the best if her mentor wasn't training her? Storkflight stopped though, realizing she had said she didn't know her well, which meant either one; they had not talked much and gotten to a closer bond, or two; had never met or trained with her. Great, now Owlpaw wouldn't get her training....unless..... "I'm sorry to hear that Owlpaw, trust me I know how it feels to have a mentor that doesn't train you. You'd be welcome to join me and Tigerpaw if you'd like. We're going iver the basics but we'll get more advanced. Just thought I could do you like my brother did for me. I'd hate for you not to get your training done." He said, his voice tinged with sympathy. He knew all too well how it felt to be left behind, forgotten and abandoned. He could not, under any circumstance let that happen for his friend. But she didn't seem too terribly bothered about it...did she? "Oh just Wingpaw and I huh? No other apprentices you've met? No kits? No Warriors? Wow, we've got to get you out more!" He joked with her. He did notice though that she kept yawning. Must be tired from doing apprentice stiff. Mentors didn't have to be there for everything they made their apprentice do. "Come on we're almost there." He said firmly, taking lead, but not straying too far. He aimed his paws for the cave entrance up ahead. Only a few more tail lengths. He smiled as he laid his blue hues up in the cave again, lined with beautiful lighting and the small trickling creek. He pushed back the drapings of lichen and allowed room for Owlpaw to squeeze in first.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 13th, 2017, 10:30 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Snowsong smiled as she looked up, her gaze piercing his, shining with affection, and the smile never left her maw. She was still purring, the sound making her chest vibrate as the warm feeling continued to spread through her, happiness shooting through her.

His question had her giggling, her eyes seeming to sparkle even more, if possible. She grinned up at him, cocking her head to the side. "Of course, you silly furball!" She teased, giggling slightly at him as she thought the question was answered already. Though she didnt mind answering it for sure. Mates. The thought made her smile, her eyes lit up again.
Never had Stormstrike felt so happy. This was probably the best moment of his life and a memory that he would cherish forever, there was no doubt about that. It was amazing to see how far the two best friends had gotten. Honestly, the grey warrior hadn't seen this coming when he first met her.

The tom dipped his head down to give her forehead a lick before he got off her and held out a paw. "Shall we head back now? I'm sure Gyrestar will be wondering where you are," Stormstrike remarked, the affection in his hues never fading. "Maybe he'll demote you for your lack of commitment to duties," the grey warrior teased. They might be mates now, but that didn't mean he was going to ever stop teasing her.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old April 13th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

@Nighty

Quietstream snore lightly in the hollow tree before waking up and lifting his head. He saw he was curled around ravenstorm and it seemed so different. It had barely been a day since he admitted his feelings for her and they still looked the same as before. He sighed and licked her ear, seeing is she would wake up. He unfurled around her and dig up a mous, setting it Infront of her and then curling back around her lightly. His white pelt shimmered as the sun rose.
Old April 13th, 2017, 10:34 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Never had Stormstrike felt so happy. This was probably the best moment of his life and a memory that he would cherish forever, there was no doubt about that. It was amazing to see how far the two best friends had gotten. Honestly, the grey warrior hadn't seen this coming when he first met her.

The tom dipped his head down to give her forehead a lick before he got off her and held out a paw. "Shall we head back now? I'm sure Gyrestar will be wondering where you are," Stormstrike remarked, the affection in his hues never fading. "Maybe he'll demote you for your lack of commitment to duties," the grey warrior teased. They might be mates now, but that didn't mean he was going to ever stop teasing her.
Snowsong smiled up at him, taking his paw as she stood back up and shook out her short white fur. An amused laugh escaped her as she rolled her eyes. "He wouldnt do that....Hopefully," She giggled, pressing her nose to his cheek briefly. It was still amazing to her. Honestly, she'd never expected to fall in love when she was little. But Stormstrike...Gave her a feeling she could not describe with words.

Pausing, Snowsong gave him a challenging grin. "Race you. Last one there is a rotten fish!" She sang, dashing past him toward the camp as she cast a glance over her shoulder to be sure he was following.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old April 13th, 2017, 10:40 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Snowsong smiled up at him, taking his paw as she stood back up and shook out her short white fur. An amused laugh escaped her as she rolled her eyes. "He wouldnt do that....Hopefully," She giggled, pressing her nose to his cheek briefly. It was still amazing to her. Honestly, she'd never expected to fall in love when she was little. But Stormstrike...Gave her a feeling she could not describe with words.

Pausing, Snowsong gave him a challenging grin. "Race you. Last one there is a rotten fish!" She sang, dashing past him toward the camp as she cast a glance over her shoulder to be sure he was following.
"Hopefully,"Stormstrike replied, laughing as he did so. The feeling he had gotten when he told Snowsong how he felt, it was still bubbling inside him. He could feel it. At this point in time, the warrior was almost certain that nothing would be able to burst his bubble of joy. He felt happy, and he wanted to tell someone about his news. Perhaps he should tell his brother? After all, it'd been a while since he'd spoken to him. Yes, he'd go find Berrystripe after this.

He was quickly brought out of his thoughts as Snowsong decided to challenge him. "You know, I get the feeling we're becoming RiverClan cat's with all these fish references!" he yowled, springing to his paws and racing after her.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old April 13th, 2017, 10:40 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrop View Post
@Nighty

Quietstream snore lightly in the hollow tree before waking up and lifting his head. He saw he was curled around ravenstorm and it seemed so different. It had barely been a day since he admitted his feelings for her and they still looked the same as before. He sighed and licked her ear, seeing is she would wake up. He unfurled around her and dig up a mous, setting it Infront of her and then curling back around her lightly. His white pelt shimmered as the sun rose.
Ravenstorm smiled as she awoke to the touch of her mate. She touched her nose lightly to his fur and purred in satisfaction and thanks. She lightly bit into her mouse, tearing a piece of it away delicately. This entire thing felt like a dream, one that she didn't want to wake to from. But she had to tell him, tell her family, her sister. She had to or else it would be too late, right? Should she, after him even telling her he had trained with Singe? Could she trust him after that? Yes, she could, because she loved him, and she would forgive her.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 13th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Ravenstorm smiled as she awoke to the touch of her mate. She touched her nose lightly to his fur and purred in satisfaction and thanks. She lightly bit into her mouse, tearing a piece of it away delicately. This entire thing felt like a dream, one that she didn't want to wake to from. But she had to tell him, tell her family, her sister. She had to or else it would be too late, right? Should she, after him even telling her he had trained with Singe? Could she trust him after that? Yes, she could, because she loved him, and she would forgive her.
He nodded in welcome and poked his head out for a second. He then pulled it back in, purring at his mate. He ignored what had happened last night and focused on this one morning. He nuzzled her cheek before asking, "like the mouse?" He stayed curled around her to keep her warm from the cold breeze that passed by everyone once in a while