Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

✰ cobwebpaw ✰
╭─────╮
she/her ✰ rc ✰ 8 moons ✰ tics ✰ tags ; @christmassharkie
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

[ 15 / 100 ]
trigger warnings for this post: death, mental stress
with a quiet meow, cobwebpaw greeted snowclaw. her shoulders were raised and her fur was bristling with stress, and her tics were bad, ear flicking back and forth like there was no tomorrow. ' hey, snowclaw. ' she murmured, without any of her usual peppiness or playful sarcasm.

she was clearly exhausted and stressed, the apprentice's dead body shaking her further, and she meowed a soft goodbye. cobwebpaw lowered her head, ear still flicking, and softly touched noses to the apprentice's. her gaze was full of intense fear and grief, and she sunk down to the ground.

mumble is one of the atari healers!
she has an open den policy.
healer's den

cobwebpawmumble
trackers
Old December 8th, 2023, 07:53 PM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: on hiatus again
My Mood: Queenly

- - - >Snowclaw`[Male He/Him - no active Purrks]`@finley.exe< - - -

Snowclaw lifted his head to look at the cat who joined him. It was Cobwebpaw. He dipped his head in greeting, before he noticed the fact that the apprentice's ear was going back and forth a lot. More than usual. "You should get that ear looked at, perhaps." he suggested. It didn't seem like a good idea to leave whatever was making Cobwebpaw uncomfortable on her.

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.
Old December 9th, 2023, 12:30 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Wingkit
He/him | 5 moons | No purrks
Despite his head buried in the pelt of his father and the sounds around him reduced to a dull chatter, Wingkit's ears remained open and listened to what was going on around him. Another cat he didn't know seemed to careen into his father which earned a small hiss from the tom - it quickly died in his throat though as tears continued to wet his fur and he pushed his nose further into Falconfeather.

More cats came over, crying about how they knew herbs or could help the apprentice who had been his fathers - no one could replace his dad, though, and he wanted to yell at them all to shut it. It also wasn't lost on how one voice spoke of being sorry for Aunt Larkstar's and Uncle Falconflight's loss - what about his loss? What about all the things he would never get to do with his dad now? Did no one care?? Bit by bit Wing felt something in his chest harden. An anger being molded into a permanent resolve, a desire to keep everything and everyone out.

A call for kits to come to the nursery had him flattening his ears and his tiny claws come out to latch himself to the ground as best he could. If whoever that was thought he was leaving from this spot, they had cattail fluff in their brain. It was only by the voice of two in particular that eventually had Wingkit lifting his head. His face was wet but no more tears were falling from his eyes. First he glanced Pristinekit - Pristy - his best friend. Her presence was comforting in a way that made the hurt in his chest ache a little less. His simply nodded numbly at her offer, attention stolen away when he heard his brother come up.

"He's dead, Honeykit." Perhaps it was a bit too blunt, but between the long trek to follow the leader in the first place, seeing his dad dead, and being flung back across the border (the spot where the massive cat's paw had connected still sore...) Wing had no more energy left to sugarcoat things. Ears pressed against his skull he shook his head. "There's no healing him." Irritation was slowly replacing the sadness (he needed something else to focus on instead of this pain) as there was yowling from a cat nearby, coated in grief.

Soon enough his aunt got him and he growled a little (which, again, died in his throat) at her lick between his ears. He didn't understand why she hadn't attacked them, right then and there. They killed dad! Was she not angry?? "I don't wants to be here anymore," came the quiet grumble as Wing got to his paws. A dull gaze swept over the cats gathered around, before it landed on Honey and Pristy. Eventually the caliby looked back at Falconfeather - dad - and narrowed his eyes. What little slivers of sadness were left were quickly tainted by rage. He hadn't seen his father in the past moon and the first time he did, he was dead.

With a snort the young tom turned and slowly made his way to the nursery with a glare in his eyes and a scowl on his face. If Honeykit and Pristinekit wanted to follow, they could. But right now all Wingkit wanted to do was get out of this clearing and away from that dead body.

[ @poppy @Rose - just wrapping this up! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old December 9th, 2023, 12:46 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 19 moons | Mind Reader - PERM ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

The sun was setting now, and whether Larkwing wanted to or not, now was the time to get up and lay her brother to rest. Tired, aching muscles pushed themselves to standing, bits of moss from her nest clung to her fur, but the ruler didn't bother cleaning them off - grooming would take too long anyway.

First thing she noticed as she exited her den was Darkdeception, wandering towards her (seriously, what leader before her had approved a name that just sounded evil???). Instinctually, she tensed, but he only came to report that a kit - Smolderkit - had snuck away to watch the sunset of all things.

"Make sure he knows how dangerous that was," she manages to mutter "no meal tonight." And she presses forward to the body of her brother, stooping down another moment to sink her nose into the fur on his head. A moment after that, she stands tall and addresses the clan.

"Anyone who would like to aid in his burial can join me at Sleepy Thicket." She says, and begins shouldering his weight to carry to the thicket.

[ NEXT POST WILL BE AT SLEEPY THICKET SOME TIME LATER TODAY. ALL RANKS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN I JUST ASK THAT, SHOULD OLDER KITS DECIDE TO COME WITH, THEY STICK CLOSE TO THE WARRIORS ]

Old December 9th, 2023, 01:03 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

*sleekfur passes*

*meadowkit passes*

RIPPLEKIT

Ripplekit bounded up. Technically, it was sleeptime, but this was clearly more important! Plus, her leader needed her!

Ripplekit full sprinted out of the nursery and tried her best to not slam into anyone. She ran right up to the leader and watched in awe as Larkbestie picked up Falconbestie's body and started dragging herself to the designated place of burial. Wow, was she gloomy! But this was Ripplekit's perfect chance! To do her job! Of being official Clan Cheerer-Upper! Ripplekit nonchalantly walked beside Larkstar, thinking of possible ways to cheer her up, but coming to nothing.

Eventually, the little blue-gray kit decides to just begin some smalltalk. "Hey there Larkbestie! Hope you don't mind me coming along," she chirps, hoping to get the leader's attention. "I was wondering...you know, since I'm the official clan Cheerer-Upper, and I got my own very big huge rock, I'm like important, right?" She continues to rack her brain for ways to actually cheer up the dreary leader, knowing so far she's done nothing but negative.

"I've been thinking, maybe I could take my super official role to the next level. I could, i dunno...do some sort of event!" she exclaims, finally getting an idea. Yes, she could cheer up her leader by taking her mind off of this, and maybe to something she might enjoy.
@FrostyGalaxy - totally not me tryna get some extra rps with you
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; December 9th, 2023 at 01:05 PM.
Old December 9th, 2023, 01:04 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

@FrostyGalaxy
Brightnight softly padded to her leaders side, her eyes filled with grief and love. "I'll join you if you'd like."

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 9th, 2023, 01:06 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 19 moons | Mind Reader - PERM ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

The sun was setting now, and whether Larkwing wanted to or not, now was the time to get up and lay her brother to rest. Tired, aching muscles pushed themselves to standing, bits of moss from her nest clung to her fur, but the ruler didn't bother cleaning them off - grooming would take too long anyway.

First thing she noticed as she exited her den was Darkdeception, wandering towards her (seriously, what leader before her had approved a name that just sounded evil???). Instinctually, she tensed, but he only came to report that a kit - Smolderkit - had snuck away to watch the sunset of all things.

"Make sure he knows how dangerous that was," she manages to mutter "no meal tonight." And she presses forward to the body of her brother, stooping down another moment to sink her nose into the fur on his head. A moment after that, she stands tall and addresses the clan.

"Anyone who would like to aid in his burial can join me at Sleepy Thicket." She says, and begins shouldering his weight to carry to the thicket.

[ NEXT POST WILL BE AT SLEEPY THICKET SOME TIME LATER TODAY. ALL RANKS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN I JUST ASK THAT, SHOULD OLDER KITS DECIDE TO COME WITH, THEY STICK CLOSE TO THE WARRIORS ]

*Bluefang came to help*

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old December 9th, 2023, 01:11 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw walked over wordlessly when she heard that she would need some help with burying her brothers body. She didn't know what to say to Larkstar at this time and perhaps it was better that she didn't say anything given she didn't know how to comfort someone. Then her ear twitched in annoyance when she heard the kit speak up. Even as a kit Adderpaw knew a time and a place and this was sure as hell not the time to be the 'clan cheerer-upper'. She shot an annoyed look at the kit, hopefully the kit would take this as a 'be quiet' glare.
@FrostyGalaxy @Sleek
Old December 9th, 2023, 01:31 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Toadpaw walked up to Larkwing and meowed I will help you bury Falconfeather, Larkstar in her normal emotionless voice. She was probably really upset that her brother was dead. Not that Toadpaw cared thought ythe blind almost seven moon old apprentice would pretend to to fit in with the weaklings that were her Clanmates who did care. @FrostyGalaxy
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old December 9th, 2023, 02:05 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrk: Heightened Perception-Sight(unactive)

Falconflight was unresponsive as Cherryswirl expressed her condolences, sorry wouldn't bring his brother back and feeling sorry would do nothing but make one sad and that was an emotion he wasn't fond of but it was part of life so he'd just have to push through all the hard times...no matter how weak he was.

Alarm flaring in his misty gaze for a moment as Falconfeather's corpse was slipped away from him, he was ready to shout at someone but soon realised it was time for the burial and stayed crouching there for a moment before hauling himself to his paws. He really didn't want to do this, he didn't want to throw his brother into the earth to be devoured by all sorts of dark dwelling creature and let him rot but what else could they do with him? They certainly couldn't leave him here in the clearing so burying him was the only nautral thing to do.

Forcing his paws to follow the rest of the burial group, he felt a nauseous twinge in his throat and stomach, was it from grief or was there actually something wrong with him? Oh God he couldn't be sick now right when his family had just lost Falconfeather...would Starclan be that cruel? He hoped not.

Gently reaching out the grey tabby, grabbed his deceased brother's corpse so it wouldn't drag against the ground and to help Lark out. He didn’t bother to ask permission to help as this was his brother too so he had as much right as any of his family to carry Falconfeather to his final resting place and he wouldn't hesitate to snap at any cat who dared challenge it.

@FrostyGalaxy

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Closed Thread