Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:56 AM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:53 AM
I wanna create an outsider...
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:46 AM
hey I'm new!
Last post by Moonandstars
Today 05:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 18th, 2017, 06:06 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Cloverpaw began to purr loudly at the younger tom's compliment. Her pelt itched with excitement, and she bounded over to join Rowankit while her tail waved happily behind her. She herself had never built a nest, but surely it couldn't be very difficult? The red-brown tabby apprentice looked down in confusion at her nest. When she had become an apprentice, one of her denmates had built the nest for her. She had been too excited to watch the process.

``Um, well...`` Cloverpaw lowered her head to sniff at her own nest. She nudged a straying clump of heather, her whiskers twitching at the touch. ``I suppose... We just build a pile of heather and such?`` She tilted her head slightly to the side, a sign of confusion. She obviously had no clue as to how to build a nest. She sighed in defeat, looking over at Rowankit before asking, ``Have you ever made a nest? I don't know what I'm doing.`` Her ears folded back in embarrassment as she sadly admitted to being unable to complete a simple task.
Rowankit was slightly surprised at the older cat's comment, but he had never actually built one either. The small tabby tom smiled and shook his head.
"That sounds about right. I have actually never built one either. Sagewhisker would build them for us. But surely it can't be too hard?" Rowankit commented. He glanced around the den and spotted a small pile of heather, moss, and feathers. "Aha!" Rowankit meowed. He bounded over and batted at the moss. Stop it! You want to make a good impressions, don't you? He shook himself off and gripped some of the mixture in his jaws and bounded back over to Cloverpaw.

"I guess we just start in the middle and see how it goes?" Rowankit suggested. He picked up a piece of heather and laid it down in the center of the are patch of cold earth. He smiled and turned back to the red-brown molly. "There! I'm sure I can sleep on that now." Rowankit meowed, sarcastically. Wow. That was a great attempt at humor, Rowankit. Wow. Just..wow. He slightly scoffed and then shook his head. Turning back to Cloverpaw, he smiled.

{ testing fonts </3 }

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||

Last edited by Sage; June 18th, 2017 at 06:07 AM.
Old June 18th, 2017, 06:32 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Lynxkit gave another playful growl as he began circling around her. He wanted to see how much strength she really carried. She seemed like she would be a good fighter. Especially with how high she had kicked that moss ball. It sucks that they had lost it, but it didn't stop Lynxkit's playful side from pulsating through.

The tom made a sudden leap towards the female kit. Not rough at all, but quite gentle. After all, he was a kit himself. He didn't know much about battle training. Nor, did he want to hurt her. But, feeling her soft fur as he charged at her, Lynxkit could understand why Hunterpaw enjoyed playing around with the females.

To Lynxkit, they were simply play companions. A good time to have around. Then again, everyone was a good time to have around to the tom. He only hoped that no queens would make their appearance as they roughed around. If they did, they would probably be in more trouble than they would. ''Pinned you!'' He laughed, bringing his face close to hers as he flicked his tail in the air. At the moment, the tom felt like he was on top of the world. Because, after all, he had been.
Mothkit stared up at him. "Yep."
she purred. But, Mothkit didn't give up. Often intact, she was called a persister. And, it was true. Mothkit never gave up. Her mind was often off in a different world, but she still never gave up. The molly just wouldn't. Even if it was a small game of rough house.

Mothkit slid out underneath him. Considering her size compared to his it was possible. But, it was hard. After all, he was only a moon older then she.

Mothkit stumbled to her paws, a smile plastered to her face. Now it was her turn! The female kit charged at him, as fast as her small legs could carry her. Then she pounced.

Last edited by Cosmo; June 18th, 2017 at 06:32 AM.
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:28 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Ebony @The Eye Of The Storm @SpiralTheRival @RedHead @Ludicrous Lunacy

It was time, once again to deliver her next bundles of joy. She hated the pain that came with the beauty but to see her little one's smiling faces was enough to make her continue. The white tabby let out huffs as she made herself comftrable in her nest, she had no mate to help her through this, not that she had one the last time, Dustflight didn't show up, but she couldn't blame him, would you show up to a molly's birthing if you didn't love her? The white tabby regulated her breathing, in and out, in and out, multiple things were swirling through her mind at the moment, what she'd name the kits, if they'd look like Gorsefeather, Dustflight, or the tom she met outside the territory she didn't know and in all honesty she didn't want to, she wasn't sure if her heart could take the beating if her kits looked like the first two toms, it would shatter. An acute pain ruptured through her body and she realized that it was time, her blue optics flickered with pain and joy "Soon, little ones, you will come into the bright world, and this time my loves, I promise that no one will ever hurt you..." she huffed, memories of her last litter running through her mind, Rainpaw, Zypherpaw, Morningpaw, Wildpaw, her beloved kits lives were snatched away from her, right before her eyes, the only one left alive was Phantomp- Phantom, but she failed her daughter as well, Dovecloud wasn't able to show her the light. The queen let out a gasp and smiled sweetly before grabbing a stick and preparing herself.

Mewls and coo's filled the nursery, her five bundles of joy nestled against her stomach. Her blue optics danced with joy and love, she loved them even before she brought them into this world, and she loved them even more the moment they became apart of her world. The white tabby leaned down and licked the top of each and every one of their heads "I suppose I should name you, since I have no one to wait on." she stated before giving each one a hard look. After a few seconds she smiled and looked at the first kit, pure white tom "your name will be Heronkit." she purred before she gave her son a lick. She then turned her attention to the next kit, a grey tom who had his mothers markings "Your name will be Goosekit." she hummed as she once again leaned down and licked the top of the kits head. Her blue optics swivled down to look at her third kit, sparkling with delight as she noticed it was a female "your name, dear one, will be Chickadeekit." she stated, once again licking the top of her first daughters head. She then turned her focus upon her last kit, love danced in her orbs "And you, my little one, will be Juncokit." she stated before she also licked the top of the young toms head. She was already proud of her kits, and all they've done so far was breathe and exist, but for Dovecloud, that's all it took.
{I have comeback from the dead, so sorry its a bit short.}

The white tom-kit nuzzled closer to his mother. His kitten fur was fluffed up, and insulating Heronkit against the dying winds of leaf-bare. Heronkit swivelled himself round as his name was spoken, and in a few seconds, opened his eyes. Now the small kitten did not know this, but when a kitten opens its eyes to soon, it goes blind. That was the fate of poor Heronkit, but he was oblivious to this fact right now, and believed he was like any other cat. Heronkiy still squirmed closer to his mother, but did not push in right away. Once he saw his siblings start drinking, he then crawled next to a teat, and drank. Once the kit had drunk his fill, he curled up next to Dovecloud, staying near her motherly warmth.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old June 18th, 2017, 11:44 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Mothkit stared up at him. "Yep."
she purred. But, Mothkit didn't give up. Often intact, she was called a persister. And, it was true. Mothkit never gave up. Her mind was often off in a different world, but she still never gave up. The molly just wouldn't. Even if it was a small game of rough house.

Mothkit slid out underneath him. Considering her size compared to his it was possible. But, it was hard. After all, he was only a moon older then she.

Mothkit stumbled to her paws, a smile plastered to her face. Now it was her turn! The female kit charged at him, as fast as her small legs could carry her. Then she pounced.
The one thing that drawn Lynxkit to Mothkit was the fact that she was extremely friendly. Too friendly that it almost sounded like a front. He never met such a friendly cat. Then again, the only other kit he played with was his sister. She was estranged in many ways, yet he loved her because, after all, that was his sister.

As the tom kit still hovered over her, he was lost in his own thoughts for a moment. Too lost, that he didn't notice the way she slipped from under him skillfully. It left him dazed, and he turned his head to stare at her, like he's just been betrayed. He was quite the competitive kit when it came to games.

He embraced himself as she pounced on him, knocking him over. Lynxkit gave a small yelp, and he scrunched his nose as he opened his orbs to stare back up at her. "Not bad...for a girl." He teased. The tom wasn't used to playing with other she cats other than his sister. Even she wasn't that fun to play with.. But Mothkit was different to him. She was a lot different than his sister, for sure.

The tom easily knocked her off him, appearing bigger, and of course a moon older. He attempted to get back into a hunting crouch, displaying his growing sharp fangs as he playfully hissed at her. Play fighting seemed to become his favorite game at the moment.
Old June 18th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The one thing that drawn Lynxkit to Mothkit was the fact that she was extremely friendly. Too friendly that it almost sounded like a front. He never met such a friendly cat. Then again, the only other kit he played with was his sister. She was estranged in many ways, yet he loved her because, after all, that was his sister.

As the tom kit still hovered over her, he was lost in his own thoughts for a moment. Too lost, that he didn't notice the way she slipped from under him skillfully. It left him dazed, and he turned his head to stare at her, like he's just been betrayed. He was quite the competitive kit when it came to games.

He embraced himself as she pounced on him, knocking him over. Lynxkit gave a small yelp, and he scrunched his nose as he opened his orbs to stare back up at her. "Not bad...for a girl." He teased. The tom wasn't used to playing with other she cats other than his sister. Even she wasn't that fun to play with.. But Mothkit was different to him. She was a lot different than his sister, for sure.

The tom easily knocked her off him, appearing bigger, and of course a moon older. He attempted to get back into a hunting crouch, displaying his growing sharp fangs as he playfully hissed at her. Play fighting seemed to become his favorite game at the moment.
Mothkit for a while, was filled with triumph. That was, the second before he knocked her off. Mothkit fell on her back, surprise showing on her face. The female kit jumped up to her paws, dropping into a crouch as well, she playfully hissed back.

This game was a lot more fun then she expected. Mother wasn't exactly on the fighting side. Everyone knew that. She usually would sit out games like this, she actually just watched them from her mothers nest. The kit would sigh, and look away, letting the other kits play. But this, this was different. Moth kit liked this. It was surprisingly fun. The kit she was playing with to.

He was a lot of fun to play with, Mothkit had realized that about the second she started playing with him. He was easy to play with, not a rude grump. So, Mothkit decided to count him as a friend. He was a good friend, that was for sure.
Old June 18th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Lilly

Blazingstar was found resting in his nest for once. Normally he was out and about, however the leader felt exhausted these past few days. With everything going on he had grown too stressed. He hated being in his own den anymore. The last conversation between he and Shrikecall had been here. If only he had tried harder to get the old cat to Surgestorm. Or if only he had asked Surgestorm to see Shrikecall, perhaps his old deputy would still be around. The clan felt different without an older cat in control. Blazingstar still felt as though he needed guidance when in reality he didn't. He knew how to lead Windclan at this point, he just didn't know how to do it without a friend. Onyxwhisper was his acquaintance, sure, but she was very soft-spoken compared to Shrikecall.

A sigh left his body as though all those thoughts were drowning him. His mind was swirling with them. They never went away. He had to move on, he had to prepare Windclan for the worst, but he simply couldn't. Alderscreech needed him. He knew that all too well, but what was he to do? He needed a patrol. He needed to take one to Thunderclan as soon as he could to find out where his missing mother truly went. It was just a hunch that they took her seeing that their scent was mingled with hers all over the border. It was outrageous. Snowstar needed to control herself or her warriors. Blazingstar hated to be the one to tell her, but someone had to.

A soft voice broke his concentration. The ginger tom looked up to see a blue gaze staring into the den through the entrance. As she crept her way in slowly, he sat upwards and attempted to look as calm as he could. To look as normal as he could. "Moonpaw?" he spoke, knowing the she-cat was the one who took up Surgestorm's time. She was the deputy's reasoning for not seeing the medicine cat, but Blazingstar would never say that aloud. "Come in, Moonpaw. What's wrong?" he asked, his golden gaze resting solely on her now. He looked troubled, but she looked worse. What could be wrong?

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 18th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Ferretpaw nodded at her mentor's speech, before peering at him as he prepared to jump on her. She crouched down, and tried to pin-point where her mentor was looking. As she figured that he was looking at her left flank, she was for a moment confused if this was a trick or not, but decided to go with that it wasn't, due to this being the first actual training. She had seen warriors and apprentices train before, and had noted that where they were looking could either show that they would jump to where they were looking, or do the complete opposite to fool the enemy. She had also used this with her bullies as they were not aware of the trick of looking one way and going the other.
Even though she seemed to be scrawny and weak, this young apprentice actually had a lot of knowledge already, as she has spent most of her kithood in her little bush, watching and learning instead of being out and about and playing kit games.
Preparing her left hind and front leg to push her to the right, she stood tense up until Blazingstar jumped at her. As quick as she could, she pushed with her whole left side to throw herself to the right. This was however just that tiny bit delayed that left her mentor able to just about jab her in the left. It didn't do much impact since she had already thrown herself in the opposite direction, but he just about touched her as he pawed at her.
Her landing however, wasn't something she had ever planned. She landed on her right side and was still 'flying' to the side as her body landed flat on the moor ground, causing her to scrape against it for a second or two. She had never tried this before personally, and had never caught up on how to land in such situations.
Giving out a squeal in shock and just a tiny bit of pain from the landing, she slowly raised herself to look at her mentor, awaiting his reaction to her response on the attack.

(SO sorry for the extremely late reply :S Exam time and all that shizzle-dazzle came along, but done with that now )
Blazingstar felt his paw touch her soft fur momentarily before her body was completely out of his striking zone. Setting the paw on the ground, he ran a few more paces before coming to a halt and turning around to face her. He managed to catch her clumsy landing and even winced a little at the way she slid for a moment. After she had risen to her paws, he gave her a small shrug. "Not bad, just remember not to hesitate. My paw would've completely missed you if you had moved a second sooner. Plus, your landing wasn't all too... graceful," his whiskers twitched a bit in amusement. "But I don't expect you to know how to do everything. That is what this training is for. One more note, always plan out your landing in your head before you dodge. If I were a real enemy, I would've taken that moment you were down to my advantage. If you hit the ground like that next time, just roll with it so you're at least on your paws at the end," he meowed, laying down on his side and rolling once to demonstrate. At the end of the roll, his paws were tucked close while his legs were tense so he could immediately shoot upwards if need be.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 18th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Just A Fossil

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
The abrupt noise behind Fawnskip startled her, causing her fur to rise along her spine. She jumped, spinning mid-air to face whoever dared scare her. She was scowling, her claws unsheathed and her ears folded back. Only she found herself facing one of the toms she desired to manipulate. She was surely a sight to remember - her fur shaken out to appear twice her size, her tail lashing threateningly, her eyes narrowed into angry slits, and her sharp teeth and claws prepared to cause trouble. And when she realized it was Blazingstar who spooked her, and not one of those crazed ThunderClan members, Fawnskip let her fur settle and sheathed her claws. Embarrassment consumed her, her face heating up. She laughed nervously, murmuring the tomcat's name in greeting. Never would she allow herself to express genuine embarrassment, but for some reason, she couldn't hide her shame in this moment. Perhaps it was due to Blazingstar catching her off-guard? Yes, that must be it, she thought with a casual flick of her tail.

Rocking back on her haunches, she lowered her head to draw her tongue over her chest in an effort to hide what was remaining of her embarrassment. This was all too sudden for her - Fawnskip hadn't had time to prepare! Normally, she'd be prepared to be the charming she-cat most toms recognize her as. She was aware that Blazingstar was in a happy mood, meaning he would be ready for a little flirting session, hopefully. As soon as Fawnskip recovered, she'd jump right into her role as that flirtatious molly she usually was. Looking up, Fawnskip's intense gaze never left the ginger tom. She had to admit - he was a very handsome cat.

And Fawnskip had so much to say. ``Oh, I'm not alone. My dear, you're accompanying me.`` She purred softly, her golden eyes gleaming joyfully. She loved her time with Blazingstar. He was so kind and playful, taking part in Fawnskip's little game. She'd be guilty after breaking his heart, but surely she'd get over him. ``Besides, after assuming this she-cat can't protect herself, you won't let me out of your sight, will you?`` With an evenly-teasing wink, Fawnskip briefly hinted her attraction for him by telling him - in her own way - that she desired his protection and company. Yet she hadn't been completely straight-forward. After all, a game wasn't a game if the victory was simply handed over.

``You've given me quite the scare, y'know,`` Fawnskip meowed firmly, raising her chin in an elegant manner, closing her eyes, as she feigned anger. She discreetly kept tabs on Blazingstar, though she pretended as if she were too furious to so much as look at him.

She urged him to continue playing the game, and then she wondered just who the game belonged to. Blazingstar appeared to be knowledgeable to what she was getting at, flirting along, but it was possible he was just a flirty tom who found an equally flirty molly. However, he was doing a decent job in earning Fawnskip's affection. She was constantly thinking about the tom, and hoping he was thinking of her. She was happy she had made such an impact on him where he'd remembered her name. That had been her goal for their last conversation - getting him to remember her. It seemed she had succeeded. What would her goal be this time?
Blazingstar stopped walking around her and actually settled himself down in front of her. There was still a small distance between the two felines which in this moment he didn't mind. He simply listened to her speak. It had been a while since the tom heard her silky voice. It was very luring. It was no wonder how she managed to bring so many toms in her direction and quite frankly, Blazingstar couldn't say he wasn't guilty of being one of them. His whiskers were still twitching in amusement at her reaction towards his scare and her words to confirm it were even better. "That's what you get for wandering the territory all by yourself. Perhaps it is better is someone accompanied you now. Who better than the clan leader himself? To keep a rule breaker like you in line," he gave her a playful grin, starting to feel like himself a bit. Perhaps this was all he needed after everything going on. Some time to be himself and mess around like he always loved to do. Perhaps Fawnskip was the answer to his problems, at least for the moment. She couldn't keep them away if she tried, but she could give some relief to them.

"Ah, well now that you're stuck with me until you decide to head back to camp, tell me what you were doing out here anyway? Were you hunting?" he asked, raising a brow in her direction. If she was hunting, she didn't exactly have the appearance of it. She didn't even smell of prey in that moment, leaving Blazingstar to believe that she had just started or perhaps just came out in the territory for a walk. No one could blame her for that, but that was no excuse for disobeying commands. His tail flicked back and forth behind him as he awaited a response, more concerned about hearing her voice in general.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 18th, 2017, 03:10 PM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Suspiciousmindz

For a brief moment, the black and white feline hesitated. It seemed that other matters were possessing her leader at the moment. Should I come back? she thought, halting her stride with one paw in the air. Already Moonpaw had caused a giant mess for him and WindClan; the last thing she wanted to do was expand that gaping hole. "I'm sorry if I'm... intruding or interrupting. I just wanted to come, apologize I guess." A sigh left her lips as she sat down in front of Blazing star. Her head hung low and tears stung at her good eye - there was not even the slightest inkling of feeling in her injured one. Bile rose in her throat and she silently cursed StarClan once more, her faith in her ancestors being badly shaken since the attack.

"I know me and Tawnypaw shouldn't have gone out on the territory alone, and I'm sorry that my injury caused Surgestorm to not be focused..." She knew that Blazingstar would never say it outloud, but despite being held in the medicine den for a moon, she was still aware of what was going on in camp. Shrikecall's injury, and how he never visited Surgestorm for it - though, during that time Surgestorm was practically glued to Moonpaw's side, rarely leaving the den. Because of that, Shrikecall had died from his injury; Moonpaw clearly remembered the grieving that had passed over the Clan, and yet again was left hating herself for adding some part to his downfall, even it if wasn't that instrumental. The loss of the older WindClan deputy must have hit Blazingstar hard; she had seen how close they were before her injury.

Lifting her heavy head, her blue eye found Blazingstar's own amber ones, and she hoped that the sight of her face didn't scare the one cat she respected just as much as Surgestorm and her father just like it did everyone else. For a brief moment, she wondered if he would possibly exile her for being so stupid. Was that something that could happen? It's definitely where I feel as though I belong she thought to herself, swallowing to sooth her dry throat and averting her gaze. "I understand if you're mad at me," she began, knowing that if their roles were reversed that she would be upset at a measly apprentice who had caused so much panic within the Clan, "but I want you to know it was my idea. Tawnypaw didn't have anything to do with it." After she finished speaking, Moonpaw forced her blue eye to meet Blazingstar's face once more, ready to accept any punishment he put forward. After all, she had been the sole participant in send the Clan and it's medicine cat into a frenzy after one stupid mistake that had almost cost her and Tawnypaw's life.

Last edited by spade; June 18th, 2017 at 03:10 PM.
Old June 18th, 2017, 07:05 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post

Sagewhisker skipped lightly through the heather underfoot. She inhaled the delightful moor scent and sighed, her eyes bright with compassion. This was one of her better days, seeing as her kits would be apprentices soon and she would be able to move back to the nursery.
The tortie padded with confidence as if she had never been depressed and had lost anyone, as if she had lived a normal life with a great mother, father, and siblings. But no. That was not how the stoat molly's life had played out at all.

The cool moor breeze passed over her flowing pelt. Sagewhisker looked up and the clear sky above and smiled. I think this is going to be the best day I have ever had. Possibly even a sign that my grief is over and perhaps can move on? Her poetic views on life had started to return in her days of motherhood, maybe having her kits around had cheered her up?

She stretched her legs out and yawned, the blazing sun making her pelt glow. Sagewhisker hadn't been much free of time since she had been worrying about Fawnflower since the theft of her kits. She had been keeping a close on her former 'mate', Caramelblood, ever since. Oh Fawnflower, why couldn't you have just fallen in love with a more sensible tom. You must have know it was coming. The molly sighed and shut her eyes as the sun bathed her pelt.
The territory wasn't the best spot for the darkly colored tom to be. There wasn't much shade out here, and Obsidiansky's black pelt quickly heated under the burning rays. Panting lightly, the tom approached a familiar looking feline and his expression changed. "Sagewhisker? What are you doing out here?" He asked. The memory that neither were supposed to be alone entered his mind and he sighed, wishing he could have realized that before he left the Camp. No wonder he was given those looks - the tom was certain that there had been something on his pelt, but it had just been cats wondering what he was doing. "Or... what are you doing out here alone?" Rephrasing the question would most likely give him the answer that he wanted. And what had he come out here alone for? Just to think. Perhaps hunt. Half-hoping he would run into someone like his friend.

A pleasant way to spend the day indeed, just talking... and there would be no feelings involved, nothing to worry about, so Obsidiansky wouldn't have to try and juggle everyone's feelings at the same time. He'd just finished doing that with Canineheart and it hadn't been easy. But, sorting out his own feelings was important... and he was glad that he hadn't given in and just said 'okay' to her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread