Old May 8th, 2020, 01:06 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post
[ @Rose Child (Gay Bean) ]

Owlstorm was looking around the Gathering. He loved being able to see and talk to news cats and getting to know others he didn't usually get to know. He glanced around, looking for any cat in need of company, and his gaze found it's way to a sad, and honestly terrified, looking she-cat. The warrior padded coolly over to the she-cat. "Hey there. Why are you looking so sad? It's a Gathering, this is supposed to be fun." He meowed gently.

[ @Mumble ]
Flashclaw felt himself being nudged out of the way by a big, bulky tom. His nose wrinkled in disgust and lately, he had been more irritable than ever. Where did every cat's sense of dignity go? He thought indignantly,eyes glaring at the tom. "Hey! Watch where you're going." He called.
Boulderclaw's ears swiveled to where the sound came from. He realized it was his clanmate, flashclaw. "Oh. Didn't see you there, Flashclaw." he sneered at the warrior. He turned his head back where the leaders sat, his lips curled.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; May 8th, 2020 at 01:06 PM.
Old May 8th, 2020, 01:15 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[ @Mumble ]
Flashclaw hadn’t realized it was his clanmate, Boulderclaw. Flashclaw instantly wrinkled his nose. The arrogant furball. Flashclaw’s tail-tip twitched back and forth on the ground irritably as he glared at his clanmate. “Being the blind, arrogant warrior you are, I’m sure you didnt.” Flashclaw retorted, making his voice breezy. “Every cat knows it, that’s why they let you shove them around.” He evened out his facial features as he looked on coolly at the Leaders, watching for Boulderclaw’s reaction in the corner of his eye while Flashclaw’s eyes burned a cool blue flame.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 8th, 2020, 01:34 PM
rararara

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post
[ @Mumble ]
Flashclaw hadn’t realized it was his clanmate, Boulderclaw. Flashclaw instantly wrinkled his nose. The arrogant furball. Flashclaw’s tail-tip twitched back and forth on the ground irritably as he glared at his clanmate. “Being the blind, arrogant warrior you are, I’m sure you didnt.” Flashclaw retorted, making his voice breezy. “Every cat knows it, that’s why they let you shove them around.” He evened out his facial features as he looked on coolly at the Leaders, watching for Boulderclaw’s reaction in the corner of his eye while Flashclaw’s eyes burned a cool blue flame.
Boulderclaw whipped his head around to face flashclaw once again, his eyes narrowed into slits, "And what makes you say that, dear clanmate?" he snarled, inching towards the warrior. He stopped himself, remembering that there was a truce.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 8th, 2020, 04:36 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
To answer her question, Elderpaw nods. "Mhm, one of them a few moons ago. It was cold!" Looking back, that was really the first time the little apprentice had begun to really observe the world around her. It was the beginning of her inquisitive thought. It was also when she'd met Sootflare, and Fawnsqueak. Two RiverClan toms who'd been kind enough to speak to the new apprentice. Of course, she felt that was only because of the topic at-paw back then was her questioning RiverClans's actions... Something about destroying fresh-kill? Was it? She couldn't remember by now, though she still recalled Fawnsqueak's advice. "They always talk to one another like they're the worst things in the forest," Elderpaw sighs, tilting her head as if she were trying to figure out some logical answer as to why it was the case. "And I don't like the leaders very much... Except for Twilightstar, of course! We're all warriors, and that's good, but they kinda look like they're just taking swings at each other using us. Maybe someone ought to tell them just to duke it out amongst themselves already!" A short laugh concludes her idea.
Quiverpaw nodded. "I was at one once before as well, though I didn't leave my mentor's side because I was scared," She remarked in response to the other apprentice's first words. She'd made progress, she realized - now she wasn't completely panicking being surrounded by cats she didn't know. She had even reached out to somebody she hadn't talked to before and even though they were both WindClan, it was some sort of progress in the right direction. Maybe the time away from the clan had allowed her to grow as a person more than she had realized. Zoning back in, she listened to the rest of Elderpaw's words, quietly nodded her head along. "I guess we just have to assume they're trying the best they can for us... they may seem all great and mighty, but they're not perfect." She meowed softly, thinking of her late mother who had been leader before Twilightstar. "And the bad history between all of the clans probably doesn't help much, ya know?" The apprentice laughed softly, realizing that she got a little too serious there for her own tastes. "But, I do like your last idea."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old May 8th, 2020, 05:38 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[ @Mumble ]
Ah there it was. Boulderclaw's epic, intense pride out in the open for all to see. Flashclaw shrugged his shoulders and rounded his eyes innocently. "Nothing. Nothing at all." Flashclaw couldn't help but feel pride at the tom's anger but also him stopping himself. This truce and crowd works wonders. He thought with a small smile. "One day you'll see how arrogant you are and how badly that reflects on you, and then, maybe then, we could all get along better." Flashclaw gave the other toma tight-lipped smile before shaking his ginger tabby pelt.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 8th, 2020, 08:03 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamCrackerGoldFish View Post
"I'm also glad that they put gatherings every moon, I get to see different cats each time!" She purred, and continued "I do hope to have an apprentice someday." She looked at the other cats around her, becoming self-conscious, she laid down, her paws covering her front and her tail covering half on her side, she didn't like being around a lot of cats, just the sound of a group-participation thing, just Blegh, she didn't even notice she was leaving Syncamorerain hanging, so she immediately said: "H-How you been doing?" She said it in a tone, that it sounded like they haven't even met.
Sycamorerain noticed how anxious and uneasy his acquaintance seemed. She appeared to be slightly overwhelmed by everything going on in their surroundings. And it seemed like it distracted her too. He smiled a bit, letting out a slight mrrow of amusement as he heard her question. This was the second time withing their conversation Silverfur had asked him how he was doing, and he couldn't help but find it at least somewhat amusing. But he didn't point it out. It might make the grey she cat become flustered if he did. He wanted the relief of knowing all his clan mates felt comfortable, and Silverfur was no exception to that. "I'm doing fine, thank you," he mewed calmly, as if no mistakes had been made. "So, how are you doi..." His voice trailed off in sudden realization of what he was doing. He had made the same exact mistake she had. Squeezing his eyes shut, he felt like he wanted to scream. How could he have been such a dumbass?! Messing up on such a simple conversation, he regretted the fact that he had even opened his mouth. But he soon remembered where he was. Coming to his senses, he sat back up. "I apologize, Silverfur," he mewed remorsefully. "I don't quite know what went through my head there." Yeah right, idiot. Of course you know what happened. You messed up. Ugh! Why did it have to happen to him? He didn't want to have the mindset of a perfectionist, and yet he did. He had tried to get it out of his system before, but all attempts had failed, and at the end of the day, he was the same old idiot who berated himself over the tiniest of errors. But what was important was that he wasn't about to give up. Small mistakes had to be corrected, not just given up on. And so, he tried again. Smiling warmly at Silverfur, he pawed the gritty sand a little and open his mouth to speak. "So, who's your favorite leader up there? Besides our own of course." He flicked his tail up to the top of the Seastones, fairly proud of himself for conjuring up this topic. He wasn't normally any good at coming up with conversation starters, but this one might be interesting.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; May 8th, 2020 at 08:22 PM.
Old May 8th, 2020, 09:09 PM
SilverFur

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
Sycamorerain noticed how anxious and uneasy his acquaintance seemed. She appeared to be slightly overwhelmed by everything going on in their surroundings. And it seemed like it distracted her too. He smiled a bit, letting out a slight mrrow of amusement as he heard her question. This was the second time withing their conversation Silverfur had asked him how he was doing, and he couldn't help but find it at least somewhat amusing. But he didn't point it out. It might make the grey she-cat become flustered if he did. He wanted the relief of knowing all his clanmates felt comfortable, and Silverfur was no exception to that. "I'm doing fine, thank you," he mewed calmly as if no mistakes had been made. "So, how are you doi..." His voice trailed off in sudden realization of what he was doing. He had made the same exact mistake she had. Squeezing his eyes shut, he felt like he wanted to scream. How could he have been such a dumbass?! Messing up on such a simple conversation, he regretted the fact that he had even opened his mouth. But he soon remembered where he was. Coming to his senses, he sat back up. "I apologize, Silverfur," he mewed remorsefully. "I don't quite know what went through my head there." Yeah right, idiot. Of course you know what happened. You messed up. Ugh! Why did it have to happen to him? He didn't want to have the mindset of a perfectionist, and yet he did. He had tried to get it out of his system before, but all attempts had failed, and at the end of the day, he was the same old idiot who berated himself over the tiniest of errors. But what was important was that he wasn't about to give up. Small mistakes had to be corrected, not just given up on. And so, he tried again. Smiling warmly at Silverfur, he pawed the gritty sand a little and open his mouth to speak. "So, who's your favorite leader up there? Besides our own of course." He flicked his tail up to the top of the Seastones, fairly proud of himself for conjuring up this topic. He wasn't normally any good at coming up with conversation starters, but this one might be interesting.

SilverFur found Sycamorerain to be quieter now. She was confused then she heard his question, "My favorite leader has to be... the windclan leader, Twilightstar is it?" She looked up at Twilightstar, she then looked down back on the ground, she was leaning on Sycamorerain at this point, but not even noticing. She gazed at the sand ground, her ears flicked as she heard a crab Waddel through the thick bushes behind them, she didn't get up to grab it, she just sat there... looking at it. Funny looking thing, ain't it? She then looked back up at Sycamorerain and asked "Do you ever just... get bored at camp?" She didn't even think about what she said, she just... asked it. She wanted to get to know Sycamorerain more, even though they've known each other since they were kits no... apprentices. She didn't know why she didn't think before she spoke, it just... hit her, then she just took it and just said it.

Last edited by Little.Pumpkin; May 8th, 2020 at 09:33 PM.
Old May 8th, 2020, 09:20 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Duskstar had taken a brief step back, pleasantly surprised by Darkcloud's approval of the exile. She allowed the other two leaders to do their announcements, wishing to calm down before she went on with her own. Finally, after many heartbeats, she found herself stepping forward, her tail lashing in thought. And she ignored anything the other

"ThunderClan is faring nicely."

"We have many new apprentices: Condorpaw, Ivypaw, Bravepaw, Clawpaw, Bonepaw, Frostpaw, Moonpaw, Cormorantpaw, and Quailpaw."

"A few loners have joined us as well, beginning as apprentices. Percy, Ivory, Lion, and Buggy have all joined as Poppypaw, Ivorypaw, Lionpaw, and Bugpaw, respectively."

"Ploverspot and Myrtlepaw have joined us from ShadowClan."

"Two apprentices as well as a kit have also returned and taken their places in the Clan once more. ThunderClan welcomes back Doepaw, Amberpaw, and Faithkit."

"We have three exiles within our Clan at this time. Breezekit was exiled for attacking Clanmates and refusing to stop being violent. She attacked me as well as others. Breezekit was found dead in the territory around Rogueland Woods. Shadekit was at first demoted to a kit, but he had decided to revolt against me. The nuisance climbed atop the Highpeak and attempted to spread lies-- stupid, nonsensical lies. The Clan did not believe him, and thus I exiled him for being a disturbance. It is unknown what has become of him, but I urge all Clans to beware of one named Shade or Sore. He is dangerous. And finally, other than Darkcloud, Alderstripe has been banned from returning to my Clan. He returned after being missing for quite a while, only to go missing once more. Alderstripe did nothing for the Clan, proving to be useless. When confronted, however, he chose to ignore me in favor of going to meet an apprentice. I gave him a single warning of which he ignored, and thus he has been banned from ThunderClan. I encourage everyone to turn him away if he shows his face."

She would not tell the truth of Breezekit. The others did not need to know that she murdered a kit.

"We have found the deaths of a few of our warriors, much to our sorrow. Mintfrost fell from a cliff, falling to their death. Bluegorse was taken by wolverines-- of which have now been driven off-- and his body was not recovered. Linnetwing was found murdered by an unidentified rogue. Blossombreeze was found dead in the elder's den. Gorsedust was killed by another rogue, who has not yet been found. We mourn each of these warriors and hope that they are all resting well within StarClan."

Now, onto more... business related news.

"ThunderClan is now healing from a pride-driven raid lead by Icestar. One warrior was killed in battle: Sweetsong. We mourn his death and seek to come back from such battle stronger than before."

Duskstar sent a glare toward Icestar before smiling at Lionstar.

"Speaking of, I personally thank RiverClan for helping us to get back on our paws."

"And finally, as many may have noticed, Flintspirit is not standing below me. He has chosen to resign as my deputy, and ThunderClan honors his decision. I hope to have a new deputy to take his place soon enough."

After taking a moment to allow everything to sink in, Duskstar passed her gaze over the Clans before dipping her head.

"That is all I have to announce. ThunderClan, let's go! The Gathering is dismissed!"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 8th, 2020, 11:35 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Quicksilver never liked gathering announcements much, it was pretty much just a chance for all the leaders to blab about their own accomplishments and get into petty squabbles with each other. Gross. The only thing he enjoyed was conversing with other warriors from other clans. Though tonight it seemed he'd chosen... not the best cat to converse with. She seemed quite off, at least in his point of view.
As she "remembered" yowling in his ears, Quicksilver gave her a look like "yeah, no duh," not quite as amused with the situation as she seemed to be. Were all Shadowclan cats just super oblivious or something? He'd never interacted with that clan much, but knew them to not be the nicest cats. Maybe it's just because they were all fluff-brains.
As she asked his name, Quicksilver glanced over, debating on whether or not giving it to her. But upon realizing there was no harm in it and that's what you were supposed to do at a gathering, he gave a sigh and spoke. "My name is Quicksilver. What's yours?"
"Woah, " Sheeplight gasped, "What a cool name! It does sound kinddd of windyclan, but like. More badass. Makes you sound like an assassin, eh?" She mewed thoughtfully, waving her paw around dramatically. Honestly, she didn't really care for the rivalry clan cats seem to carry. It did get boring being limited to social interaction with ShadowClan cats.

She paused, "Oh! I'm.. Sheeplight. The one and only, or like. I'm prettyyy sure I am." She shrugged her shoulders. The molly's ears perked up, turning her head to Duskstar. She would listen-- frowning slightly. Oh, kit deaths were so sad. What in the world would make a kit go,, crazy?

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; May 8th, 2020 at 11:36 PM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 12:30 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Heathernose purred at his mention of heather flowers, thinking that maybe the pun had, in fact, been intended. The tortoiseshell feline dipped her head, “I look forward to that too, Thornsprint,” and smiled. The gathering wasn’t over yet, so they still had time to chat and Heathernose took a moment to think about potential questions like those he’d asked her. Turning her blue eyes back to his green, she questioned, “how about... favorite weather and favorite time of day?”

Thornsprint nodded, reaffirming that he did, indeed, want to spend time with Heathernose. He hoped he’d squashed any suspicions she may have had about this whole thing just being a fling. The light-colored tom didn’t intend that in the slightest, and he had prayed he’d gotten the point across. However, she asked another question. Putting a paw up to his chin, he spoke, "hmm... it seems odd, but I do like it when it rains. Not a downpour, just little sprinkles or mists. It’s so neat." He purred, closing his eyes as if to imagine it. After a moment, though, he continued. "As for time of day, dawn. The colors in the sky, the fresh smell of grass, and the prey just scurrying out of its burrows." He pauses for a bit before asking, "How about you, Heathernose?" he said this in a light tone with a small smile on his muzzle and a soft purr in his throat.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Closed Thread