Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:59 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 03:14 AM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:02 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:57 AM
KestrelPaw
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:55 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 1st, 2017, 04:48 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The orange cream apprentice padded happily out from the apprentices den. The young feline wa feeling much better after a good nights rest, one where she hadn't been up half the night for whatever reason. She glanced about, not seeing Blackice yet, so no training just now. Which was goodnews. Even apprentices needed their time alone right? She was about to head over to the fresh kill pile to pick her up some breakfast when she caught sight of the camp entrance. Her mind stayed not on the cat standing half in half out, but focusing more on what she knew laid behind the reeds and grass. Beyond laid the border with Shadowclan. Beyond laid her friend Ashpaw, whom she had promised to meet one day so they could teach each other some tricks. She smiled to herself as she remembered the feeling the tom cat gave her. It wasn't like much other she had felt and she dared even say she was crushing on him, but the problem was was that he was Shaodwclan and she was Windclan. Two clans, two places, and being together meant breaking the a Warrior code, which she definetky did not want. She then refocused and finally noticed the cat in the entrance. Forgetting completely the idea of getting breakfast, she approached the cat, tail waving happily behind her. "What are you looking for?" She asked the cat, unaware that it was indeed a it she was talking to.
Echokit dove in, throwing all his doubt aside, worming his way through the small break in the entrance. The sunlight and heather smell pouring through the little whole. His patios touched territory he did touch before. He flattened his ears, determined to lot let his thoughts stop him. His fur was now streaked with speckles of dirt and grass and moorplants the entrance was constructed of. He was so close, he gritted his teeth as his corpses were officially out of camp. At least he got that far, because then a voice rang out behind him and his low-poised tail. It was not words overlooking his presence, but directed at him: which means he had to answer. Well, he could just book it, but somehow Echokit wanted to worm backwards out of the whole. His doubts took over his determination,and he began to shift backwards.

He stared at the orangish-creamish cat infront of him, surveying and sizing her up just in case he had to make a run for his freedom. He grit his teeth and tried to forcefully smooth his mow upwardly-ruffled fur resembling a hedgehog. "I'm not looking for anything!" he retorted flatly. He didn't mean to be so blunt, but he would just roll with it-he wasn't in the mood to carefully word every sentence he spoke to the other curious feline.

Last edited by Beam; August 1st, 2017 at 04:49 PM.
Old August 1st, 2017, 05:22 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Equinox
Mothkit's eyes widened. What did her sibling have against Lynxkit, he was a nice cat!? Her moth grew dry. She looked at them, her words unable to come out of her mouth without jumbling up. Why would her sibling not like Lynxkit? He was a perfectly likable cat! Mothkit's defense side was about to sweep in, but she held against it. "What do you hold against Lynxkit?" she asked, her voice that calm one she used to talk to cats she disagreed with.
Old August 1st, 2017, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Suspiciousmindz @Rubinaito

Fawnskip's attention was mainly on Rosethorn now. The she-cat had lost a litter. She couldn't understand what Rosethorn felt about the miscarriage; she couldn't even understand why Rosethorn would want kits. She felt some sympathy for the feline, though. Fawnskip's never lost anyone close to her, but she couldn't imagine it happening. She wasn't really close to anyone, though, so she didn't have to worry about it. ``Your mate there sounds like one of a kind.`` Fawnskip couldn't tell if her words were sarcastic or genuine. She folded her ears back, glancing down at her paws.

In all honesty, Fawnskip could relate to Neverwing. If she were to have kits now, so young, she'd most likely abandon them in order to continue living her life to the fullest. She wasn't ready for a family yet. Able to understand Rosethorn's missing mate, Fawnskip felt the urge to support Neverwing. ``He probably wasn't ready, and was scared off. Being a parent is a huge thing, y'know, a thing not many cats can handle.`` She looked up, her golden eyes now uneasy as she revealed one of her fears - starting a family - and her reasons to it. ``Besides, you don't need a tom to help you raise your kits. You can be happy just as much without him, and probably do much better than you'd do with him.`` Fawnskip spoke her truth, what she believed in. Strange she'd share such beliefs with a stranger, and a possible future rival. But she spoke these words before Blazingstar, too, who she thought shared similar beliefs. Neither of the two were ready for a family.
@Suspiciousmindz

"One of a kind indeed." Rosethorn agreed, a sad little mewl escaping her maw as she thought of him. That wasn't intentional, surprisingly. Was Rosethorn more sad about his leaving, rather than angry? For a moment, Rosethorn felt conflicted about the matter before pushing it away. She would think about it later. StarClan knows that she had enough free time on her paws to do so nowadays. "It's... possible that he left because he wasn't ready." Rosethorn said uncertainly, considering the situation. "I just wish he would have said something about it... maybe then I wouldn't have hurt as much." She smiled sadly, tucking her tail around her paws. "Is there anything else you would like to know about me?" She asked, eager to change the subject already.
Old August 1st, 2017, 06:12 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@Little Bird

"He's a jerk," the kit growled, unsheathing their claws and digging into the ground. "He bullies me every chance he gets." Nightkit's amber eyes scanned the clearing to make sure Lynxkit wasn't around. "Besides, why should I like him? His aura just exclaims, 'dislike me.'"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old August 1st, 2017, 06:43 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@ Milky Way

Thistlepaw continued walking with Chanterrellepaw by his side. The pair made their way into the territory, over the moor, and up a small hill overlooking the territory as the sun began to set and the sky began to glow brilliant shades of crimson and orange. Thistlepaw sat on top of the hill and looked over the territory, the wind blowing through his short fur as he started wordlessly over the moor. "That's where it happened," he uttered sadly, pointing his paw toward the rabbit warren, "Just over that slope by a patch of tall grass. I saw a mouse and was ready to pounce when I saw the adder. We were only over there because I couldn't catch a rabbit. She wouldn't have been anywhere near it if it weren't for me..." Thistlepaw's shoulder's drooped as he told the story to Chanterellepaw, shivering at the memory the the adder's lightening fast strike, and his powerful mentor calling out for Surgestorm like a lost kit.
Chanterell's ears dropped, listening to Thistlepaw's story. She quietly said "I'm sure it's not your fault, I mean things like that don't happen because of one cat, it's because of everything leading up to that." The Molly sighed, hoping that she didn't make Thistlepaw feel worse with her words. Although, I'm so good at that, aren't I? Chanterellepaw's thoughts gave her a bitter taste in her mouth, and she narrowed her eyes and stared at the ground.
(He's gon be the only one she's not all sass queen gone smart on)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 1st, 2017, 06:46 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Equinox
Mothkit looked at him, her eyes growing wider by the second. Lynxkit had been nice to her, why wasn't he nice to her sibling? The tom kit had been so sweet and playful when she had meant him. Why would he be nice to her, but mean to her sibling? That just didn't make sense. "He was nice to me." Mothkit said, her voice still calm, but a small tint of worry was there if you strained to listen hard enough.
Old August 1st, 2017, 06:54 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Beekit rolled her eyes as her sister rambled on,"What if I'm just a normal average cat," she sighed thinking about how tiring it must be to be the best of something, not to mention leader, deputy, or medicine cat.
Willowkit tipped her head. Normal average cat? That felt kind of boring to Willowkit. "Why not go down in Clan history? Why just be.. normal?" Willowkit stood on her paws. "I think it would be amazing to be remembered for something like greatest fighter or best hunter."
Old August 1st, 2017, 06:55 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Chanterell's ears dropped, listening to Thistlepaw's story. She quietly said "I'm sure it's not your fault, I mean things like that don't happen because of one cat, it's because of everything leading up to that." The Molly sighed, hoping that she didn't make Thistlepaw feel worse with her words. Although, I'm so good at that, aren't I? Chanterellepaw's thoughts gave her a bitter taste in her mouth, and she narrowed her eyes and stared at the ground.
(He's gon be the only one she's not all sass queen gone smart on)
(He's gone and melted her icy heart . Here comes her ammunition.)

Thistlepaw shook his head briskly, as he hunched in on himself. "You don't understand," he squeaked in a stifled wail. "When I saw the adder, I had the chance to get away on my own. But it had the mouse in its jaws, so instead I...I was getting ready to pounce on it. Ambercloud was following me, and I knew it, and I just wanted to show her that I can be a great hunter. If I had just gotten out of the way, she would have been safe. But I stayed that close so I could try to pounce on it. It's my fault she...because I was arrogant! And now, what if she doesn't make it?" The little toms entire frame shook violently as he sank to the earth, wailing like a lost kit.
Old August 1st, 2017, 07:02 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@Little Bird

"He's nice to everyone but me," Nightkit grumbled.
"I don't know why, but he just does that stupid little face at me every time I walk by. It's annoying and rude and I hate it." They dropped their chin on their paws and huffed.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old August 1st, 2017, 07:03 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(He's gone and melted her icy heart . Here comes her ammunition.)

Thistlepaw shook his head briskly, as he hunched in on himself. "You don't understand," he squeaked in a stifled wail. "When I saw the adder, I had the chance to get away on my own. But it had the mouse in its jaws, so instead I...I was getting ready to pounce on it. Ambercloud was following me, and I knew it, and I just wanted to show her that I can be a great hunter. If I had just gotten out of the way, she would have been safe. But I stayed that close so I could try to pounce on it. It's my fault she...because I was arrogant! And now, what if she doesn't make it?" The little toms entire frame shook violently as he sank to the earth, wailing like a lost kit.
Oh no CHANTERELLE DOESNT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH FEELINGS)

Chanterellepaw froze, staring at the crying apprentice with wide eyes. She didn't know how to handle feelings, she never grew attached enough to a cat to experience their true feelings. After taking in the story, the Molly tried her best to comfort Thistlepaw and gently placed a paw on his shoulder. "I..." She couldn't find anything to say.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Closed Thread