Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:28 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:25 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Apollo.
Today 02:24 AM
ashfur gif
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 02:00 AM

Old April 3rd, 2021, 12:14 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
Berrypaw had missed, but it was ok. "Don't apologize, it's not the end of the world." Waiting for something else to come out of hiding, Scorchstrike noticed a crow hopping in the tree branches. "There's a crow up there," she said, flicking her tail in it's direction. "It wants the seeds on the ground. I'll move to the other side and wait for it to touch the ground. When it does, I'll scare it your way." Scorchstrike slipped away through the bushes as the crow touched ground and began to pick at a worm. When the crow seemed focused enough on it's dinner, she jumped out to scare it towards Berrypaw. @Stormpoppy
Berrypaw nodded and tried to stay silent, fur brushing the ground. She watched the crow curiously, wondering if it would be enough of a mouse-brain to fall for the trick. Well, the trick was good anyways, she had to admit. Berrypaw looked at her mentor again, waiting for a signal to either leap on the crow or stay silent.
Old April 3rd, 2021, 02:35 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@Stormpoppy

"Berrypaw! It's coming your way!" The crow haphazardly flapped towards Berrypaw in a panic. Hopefully she would take the hint. The crow was older, and it's feathers were disheveled.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old April 4th, 2021, 05:32 PM
Hello!

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
( I don't know them either XP @Feathercreek )

Silentpaw nodded as she stared at the rushing river. Riverclan cats really swam like that? How did they learn? She watched Wolfstrike as she marked the tree. She picked a bare spot of bark and scratched out a few noticeable claw marks. After she rubbed her paws on the ground, pulling up some of the grass. She looked up at Wolfstrike to see if she did it right.
(Sorry about the super late response)

Wolfstrike grunted. "Good job." she said, trying her best to sound enthusiastic. Seeing that Silentpaw was watching the river, Wolfstrike knew what Silentpaw was thinking. "Riverclan cats are experts at swimming... It's a wonder they can fight the strong current. If they would grow fish-tails and webbed paws, I wouldn't be surprised. They are fishes, not cats!" she told Silentpaw. "You know, I used to also ponder about how Riverclanners swim like that when I was an apprentice. Then - poof! - I got over it. Who careshow they swim anyway? And listen. Some things aren't worth finding out. If they are worth it, you'll find out about them sooner or later. But things like why Riverclan cats swim, that's just two-leg rubbish."
Old April 5th, 2021, 08:38 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Silentpaw had tried swimming before. It hadn't gone well. "Tried to swim in tiny pond. Didn't like much. Water for Riverclan, not me." Where would they go next? Silentpaw knew of the other clans by name. Thunderclan and Windclan, but she hadn't heard much about Thunderclan. Other warriors and Dawnstar were talking about their victories over Windclan and taking their territory, but that seemed to have fell through. How did Dawnstar think she could manage two clans? Silentpaw didn't know.
"Where we-do we go next?" Silentpaw asked, trying to watch her grammar. @Feathercreek
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old April 5th, 2021, 10:37 AM
Hello!

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Silentpaw had tried swimming before. It hadn't gone well. "Tried to swim in tiny pond. Didn't like much. Water for Riverclan, not me." Where would they go next? Silentpaw knew of the other clans by name. Thunderclan and Windclan, but she hadn't heard much about Thunderclan. Other warriors and Dawnstar were talking about their victories over Windclan and taking their territory, but that seemed to have fell through. How did Dawnstar think she could manage two clans? Silentpaw didn't know.
"Where we-do we go next?" Silentpaw asked, trying to watch her grammar. @Feathercreek
Now, we go to the Thunderpath. But beware of the monsters, for if cats get run over by one, they rarely survive. Monsters do not look at where they are going, and speed by in a flash. Follow me." and with those words, Wolfstrike padded deeper into the forest. She then came to a clearing where many black stripes covered the land. They looked like rivers that did not move, and they had an unbearable stench. "Welcome to the Thunderpaths. Be careful."

Last edited by Feathercreek; April 5th, 2021 at 10:37 AM.
Old April 7th, 2021, 01:01 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Tigerlily growled, he’d told his apprentice to meet him right outside camp at sundown, and he didn’t see him anywhere. Sure Tiger was a bit early but, he couldn’t stand that Ashenpaw wasn’t early as well. How annoying.
@Jackpot

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 8th, 2021, 03:07 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
@Stormpoppy

"Berrypaw! It's coming your way!" The crow haphazardly flapped towards Berrypaw in a panic. Hopefully she would take the hint. The crow was older, and it's feathers were disheveled.
Berrypaw nodded and leaped forward. She had it pinned and quickly finished the crow off. "I did it!" Berrypaw mewed happily and padded towards her mentor, the crow in her mouth.
Old April 8th, 2021, 07:35 PM
rararara

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Tigerlily growled, he’d told his apprentice to meet him right outside camp at sundown, and he didn’t see him anywhere. Sure Tiger was a bit early but, he couldn’t stand that Ashenpaw wasn’t early as well. How annoying.
@Jackpot
Ashenpaw trudged lazily out of camp after his mentor, his jaws stretching into a silent yawn. The brown tom had just woken up from a day-long nap, his mostly healed injuries sore and aching with every step he took. Ugh. Well, no matter. He was sure he would do just fine, even with the minor setbacks. As he padded along, a slight limp in his step as a result from the not-quite healed injury on his back leg, he repeatedly blinked his eyes to rid them of any lingering tiredness. "Im here, Im here" he half-heartedly drawled, not even sparing his mentor a glance.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 9th, 2021, 09:49 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post

Ashenpaw trudged lazily out of camp after his mentor, his jaws stretching into a silent yawn. The brown tom had just woken up from a day-long nap, his mostly healed injuries sore and aching with every step he took. Ugh. Well, no matter. He was sure he would do just fine, even with the minor setbacks. As he padded along, a slight limp in his step as a result from the not-quite healed injury on his back leg, he repeatedly blinked his eyes to rid them of any lingering tiredness. "Im here, Im here" he half-heartedly drawled, not even sparing his mentor a glance.
Tigerlily grunted at the apprentice and found himself unimpressed. "My brother spoke too highly of you, you're as unimpressive as they come." he growled before stalking past him and away from camp. His brother had said this cat was above average and would excel, seems he'd been lied to.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 12th, 2021, 05:48 PM
chirps

Following the smaller warrior out of camp, Grimhound took a moment to observe his surroundings. He hadn't really been out of camp since his run in with Dawnstar, so this gave him a chance to really explore. "So... Swift...pounce, was it? Interesting name. Tell me, Swiftie. Were you born in ShadowClan?" he questioned, swinging his amber gaze over to his companion.

// @Kunaiskrill