Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by ashtuft
Today 04:08 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by ashtuft
Today 04:07 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:56 AM
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 03:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 3rd, 2018, 08:57 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoopyTawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
[/COLOR]

Petal'Paw Stopped at the Words before turning her head. "Why are you here?".She said lifelessly.[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladeclaw View Post

Red's chest fluffed up in annoyance, but chose to Ignore her. "I could ask the same, Storm." He fought the urge to growl at Storm. Always a nuisance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchyShade View Post
Stormclaw wrinkled his nose as Redfur joined the conversation.
"I'm talking to my apprentice. Is that such a crime?" Stormclaw returned the fake smile, making sure to show his fangs.
"I'm not disturbing the apprentices. Don't you have anything better to do than order me around?" Stormclaw asked, voice quiet. He was trying not to claw the annoyed look off of Redfur's face, but pretty sure it wouldn't go over well with Justicepaw, who adored the tom by the look on her face.
Stormclaw scooted slightly closer to Petalpaw. Lifting his chin, he silently dared Redfur to try to get a mentor to leave his apprentice alone.
Ha. Take that Foxheart. I'm her mentor, you can't just order me away.
Stormclaw's nose wrinkled even more, and his ears flattened to the back of his head. His fur fluffed up."maybe you should answer Petalpaw's question, because I have better things to do than deal with lumps of fur. Oh wait, the lump of fur has a name. It's Redfur." Stormclaw said monotone, staring straight at Redfur, a fox-like grin on his face.
Take that you useless badger, ignoring my apprentice like that.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 09:01 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Stormclaw wrinkled his nose as Redfur joined the conversation.
"I'm talking to my apprentice. Is that such a crime?" Stormclaw returned the fake smile, making sure to show his fangs.
"I'm not disturbing the apprentices. Don't you have anything better to do than order me around?" Stormclaw asked, voice quiet. He was trying not to claw the annoyed look off of Redfur's face, but pretty sure it wouldn't go over well with Justicepaw, who adored the tom by the look on her face.
Stormclaw scooted slightly closer to Petalpaw. Lifting his chin, he silently dared Redfur to try to get a mentor to leave his apprentice alone.
Ha. Take that Foxheart. I'm her mentor, you can't just order me away.
"She's just an apprentice. And she's mine by the way." His voice was shaking with anger. This ignorant cat was the one bossing him around, not him. He took a threatening step forward and looked sharply into to Storm's eyes. His yellow eyes seemed to glint, daring him to take a step closer. He looked at his daughters, some appearing worried. Unlike Petal'paw. "What did you say?" He snarled at the warrior, his orange and black pelt fluffing up higher than usual. He slowly unsheathed his claws, growling softly. "You don't know half of Petalpaw"

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; November 3rd, 2018 at 09:04 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 09:24 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:

"She's just an apprentice. And she's mine by the way." His voice was shaking with anger. This ignorant cat was the one bossing him around, not him. He took a threatening step forward and looked sharply into to Storm's eyes. His yellow eyes seemed to glint, daring him to take a step closer. He looked at his daughters, some appearing worried. Unlike Petal'paw. "What did you say?" He snarled at the warrior, his orange and black pelt fluffing up higher than usual. He slowly unsheathed his claws, growling softly. "You don't know half of Petalpaw"
Stormclaw's eyes went dark as Redfur claimed Petalpaw as his daughter.
"She may be yours, but you are hardly a fatherly figure now, are you?" Stormclaw's voice rose in anger, especially as Redfur asked what he said.
"I called you a lump of fur. Which is very minor in the insult catagory in my opinion." Stormclaw's fur flattened in rage as Redfur suggested he didn't know his apprentice. A growl rose in his throat, and it only helped fuel the fire that stirred in his chest.
"I may not know her, but she is my apprentice and I care about her. Especially about the cats she associates herself with." Stormclaw got to his paws, fuming at the fact that his ears barely reached Redfur's nose.
"Are you going to attack your own clanmate? Go ahead. I will love getting to finally box your ears." Stormclaw taunted, eye quirked.

Last edited by Bracken12; November 3rd, 2018 at 09:26 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 09:30 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

The molly sat down next to Daturapaw and set the mouse onto the ground. She took a small bite of the mouse’s flesh, she smiled at its pine like flavor. She chuckled at Daturapaw’s mention of her learning. “Well, we’ll have each other for warmth right?” she said nervously. The thought of rain crept into her mind, she knew the water would make her fluffy fur cling to her pelt and show her small size, “Well take a bite.” she said clearing her head of such thoughts. She had to look nice in front of the molly but she knew that she wouldn’t say anything even is she did look like a bit of a mess.
Daturapaw chuckled at the idea ,she imagined them huddling close together trying to their warmth back from either freezing snow or on a rainy day . She pushed that thought out of her head for now and nodded "too right we will " she meowed with a flick of her tail. She started to look around the camp before her ears twitched at hearing thrushpaws voice again making her snap out her daydream like trance before looking at her " don't mind if I do " with that she bent down and took a small bite , she chewed for quite a while since she was wanting to savor the flavor ,mice was one of her favorite things to eat along with some birds maybe a squirrel and if she was feeling really adventurous a frog . But she found those disgusting ...She just did to shake it up a bit. She licked her lips before licking her right paw after she raised it.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 3rd, 2018, 09:34 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:

Quote:
"She may be yours, but you are hardly a fatherly figure now, are you?" Stormclaw's voice rose in anger, especially as Redfur asked what he said.
"I called you a lump of fur. Which is very minor in the insult catagory in my opinion. Stormclaw's fur flattened in rage as Redfur suggested he didn't know his apprentice. A growl rose in his throat, and it only helped fuel the fire that stirred in his chest.
"I may not know her, but she is my apprentice and I care about her. Especially about the cats she associates herself with." Stormclaw got to his paws, fuming at the fact that his ears barely reached Redfur's nose.
"Are you going to attack your own clanmate? Go ahead. I will love getting to finally box your ears." Stormclaw taunted, eye quirked.
Petal'Paw Eyes Widen for a split second before her claws unsheathed in angry and misery, shoving her way between the two. "WOULD BOTH OF YOU JUST SHUT UP WITH YOUR PATHETIC INSULTS!". She Snapped at them her eyes glistened in sadness as well as anger before glaring At Red'Fur."Again! You do this every time! Why Can't You Just Let me Be happy for once in my Life?! Now I know Why Mother Hated you so much!".She Screamed in anger, she then turned her head and snapped angrily at Storm'Claw."And You! This is between me and him it has nothing to do with you or anyone else!". As she sad this she stormed off. Her tail was quite frankly the fluffiest thing in the camp. 'Im sick of this...'.she thought grimly as she felt like crying but hid her emotions under her stoic face.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; November 3rd, 2018 at 09:36 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 09:53 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoopyTawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Petal'Paw Eyes Widen for a split second before her claws unsheathed in angry and misery, shoving her way between the two. "WOULD BOTH OF YOU JUST SHUT UP WITH YOUR PATHETIC INSULTS!". She Snapped at them her eyes glistened in sadness as well as anger before glaring At Red'Fur."Again! You do this every time! Why Can't You Just Let me Be happy for once in my Life?! Now I know Why Mother Hated you so much!".She Screamed in anger, she then turned her head and snapped angrily at Storm'Claw."And You! This is between me and him it has nothing to do with you or anyone else!". As she sad this she stormed off. Her tail was quite frankly the fluffiest thing in the camp. 'Im sick of this...'.she thought grimly as she felt like crying but hid her emotions under her stoic face.
Stormclaw stepped back, eyes blazing in pent up rage.
"ME?! Your FATHER is the one who came up to me and DRAGGED me into it! I would have been willing to leave you two alone if HE KNEW HOW TO DEAL WITH HIS OWN BUSINESS!" Stormclaw yelled, fur fluffed and voice at loudest volume. he turned to Redfur, spitting in rage.
"You!!! YOU'VE made my apprentice MAD at me! NOW I have to GO APOLOGIZE TO her! Nice GOING, You BADGER!! Your SUCH a GREAT Father!"

Last edited by Bracken12; November 3rd, 2018 at 09:54 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 09:56 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutella View Post
Daturapaw chuckled at the idea ,she imagined them huddling close together trying to their warmth back from either freezing snow or on a rainy day . She pushed that thought out of her head for now and nodded "too right we will " she meowed with a flick of her tail. She started to look around the camp before her ears twitched at hearing thrushpaws voice again making her snap out her daydream like trance before looking at her " don't mind if I do " with that she bent down and took a small bite , she chewed for quite a while since she was wanting to savor the flavor ,mice was one of her favorite things to eat along with some birds maybe a squirrel and if she was feeling really adventurous a frog . But she found those disgusting ...She just did to shake it up a bit. She licked her lips before licking her right paw after she raised it.
The molly smiled pushing her fears aside, and slowly pressing herself up against Daturapaw. She took another bite of the mouse taking her time chewing, allowing the foresty flavor to flood her senses. Happily she looked at the molly, “Just to keep warm.” she said nervously as she felt the cold air nipping at her paws and ears, although it was far more than that. She just wanted to get closer to the other molly. Closer then she already was in more ways then one.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old November 3rd, 2018, 10:04 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
"ME?! Your FATHER is the one who came up to me and DRAGGED me into it! I would have been willing to leave you two alone if HE KNEW HOW TO DEAL WITH HIS OWN BUSINESS!" Stormclaw yelled, fur fluffed and voice at loudest volume. he turned to Redfur, spitting in rage.
"You!!! YOU'VE made my apprentice MAD at me! NOW I have to GO APOLOGIZE TO her! Nice GOING, You BADGER!! Your SUCH a GREAT Father!"
@Bladeclaw

Petal'Paw sits by herself next to the apprentice den glaring at the two as they continue their argument. "Im so done with those two idiots". She Muttered to herself.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; November 3rd, 2018 at 10:06 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 10:10 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
"I called you a lump of fur. Which is very minor in the insult catagory in my opinion." Stormclaw's fur flattened in rage as Redfur suggested he didn't know his apprentice. A growl rose in his throat, and it only helped fuel the fire that stirred in his chest.
Quote:
“MAYBE LEAVE HER ALONE FOR ONCE MOUSE-BRAIN?! IF I WERE YOU, ID SHUT UP FOR A COUPLE OF MOONS! NOT THAT ID WANT TO BE YOU ANYWAY!” He snarled, bearing his teeth. “You have the feeling of a Fox. If you actually taught her the warrior code, she wouldn’t be eating right now! She didn’t catch any prey for the Elders!” His eyes were wild and his breathing was slow. His ears were pulsing with blood, and all he could hear was an eerie sound. “Wouldn’t mind being a badger.” He paused, not blinking at all. “Let’s play a Game.” His eyes glinted as he prepared to jump. “I’m the badger, and you’re the rabbit” he jumped, aiming for the smaller cats tail to deal a blow. He unsheathed his claws. “And hopefully, you won’t die”

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; November 3rd, 2018 at 10:22 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 10:21 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Inksplash glanced away again. "Yeah, I usually don't like meeting new cats." His smile had faded, but now it reappeared. "But I like you." He said, curtly dipping his head to her. "Oh! Not like that!" The cat quickly recovered. "But, like, uh, there's some cat out there for you, I'm sure." He added. He didn't want to ruin this whole thing. Psh, knowing you, you'll start to crush on her. His mind cut in. Ugh. Why did that have to happen to him so much? His ears perked when he heard a lift shuffling sound. Was Briarstorm sitting slightly closer? He really couldn't tell. "Oh, after my twolegs left I became a loner. I hated it though. I felt like I had no purpose and there was also the fact that I was really bad at hunting." He screwed up his nose. "The fact I had no claws made it even better." He continued. "Eventually I heard about the clans, then well, I went to this clan." The large tom chuckled. "When I talked to Goldenstar about joining, it was the most awkward thing ever."
Brairstorm chuckled. "I like you too, in a friendly way." She returned a slight head dip to the big tom. "I get what you mean." She irked her head to one side, cracking her neck. She then did it the other way as well. She rolled her shoulders again before looking back at Inksplash. "My foster two-leg's brought in a lot of cats, and he brought in a few clan cats by mistake, and I learned about the clans. My twolegs had a parret that could speak cat and told me that I was going to be leaving again. I spent my last day with my twolegs and then I left and came to wander the territories for a while. Then I was brought into Shadowclan." She smiled at the memories and blinked her one green eye. "I can imagine how awkward it was, mine was super awkward, they asked me all about my old life and my scars and everything, and then they almost didn't accept me." She huffed a laugh, and then shifted a tiny margin towards the tom again. He just looked so fluffy....so warm.
Closed Thread