Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:09 PM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 11:07 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 11:07 PM
Gorse twinkling at night
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 11:06 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 24th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Gender: Fe=Iron. Male=Man. Therefore, I am Iron Man. (aka FEMALE)
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Sky slowly approached two cats who were standing apart from the group. "Excuse me. I'm looking for the leader of the Clan."

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552
Old November 24th, 2016, 08:37 PM

My Mood: Fine

(Sorry Sky, this is just a quick private RP between Ivy and I.)
Ratnight nodded slowly. "That's true," he meowed. "I will need to start gathering together some more supporters. I have a few, but you're right. If ThunderClan were to attempt to rebel, there are still more of them." He gazed thoughtfully around. He would need strong and smart warriors, who aren't afraid to fight. His eyes eventually found Fennelstrike again. "You seem like the perfect cat." Ratnight purred. "I would be honored to have you as an ally, if you choose to be." He tilted his head. Fennelstrike would make a valuable ally if she chose to. As she was already giving him advice, and seemed to trust him wholeheartedly, he had a feeling she would. He nodded again. "Smart thinking." He praised. "I'll make sure to remember that."

Last edited by Sleet; November 24th, 2016 at 08:38 PM.
Old November 24th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Gender: Fe=Iron. Male=Man. Therefore, I am Iron Man. (aka FEMALE)

(oh okay. thats alright. just mention me when i can get involved in something. hey i need to go afrp, i have a lot of different threads open and i'm leaving them for now to focus on my main clan before i go to bed. I'll be back sometime tmrw.)

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552
Old November 24th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Fennelstrike dipped her head. "Id be honored to, Ratnight. Do you have an idea of what to do when you tell ThunderClan," Here she put on a mockingly pitiful face, "how poor Ashstar died a tragic, but heroic death?" She grinned. "Their reactions will be priceless!" She meowed gleefully as her tail tip started to flick back and forth excited. "That can be where you can swoop in and announce to the clan that Ashstar chose you as leader!" The ashy cat glanced at Ratnight. "Again, a suggestion." She dipped her head modestly. Fennelstrike wasnt the type of cat who wanted to lead, but rather go behind the scenes or advise.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old November 24th, 2016, 09:34 PM

Ratnight's attitude was a bit different then Fennelstrike's. He was more calm and collected, but having an eager and ready-to-go cat by side would work well with him. "I was thinking a approach of how he tragically fell into the fire." He meowed thoughtfully. "However, unfortunately, he only lost one life, so we'll have to tell them that he was too weak and scared to lead anymore." He started pacing up and down. "And in his feeble state, appointed me as leader, in hope that I would restore a burned down Clan, and would make the Clan strong again." He paused his pacing, and turned to Fennelstrike once more. "What do you think?"

Last edited by Sleet; November 24th, 2016 at 09:59 PM. Reason: whoops forgot ash was male
Old November 24th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Plant of Poison

"Make sure you tell Zerosight as well. Medecine cat backup works. You know, StarClan and stuff." She said, nodding thoughtfully. "That works. Make sure to have a big ceremonial procession of the dead." She mewed. "Really make them believe you." (Short. I have to to now Sleet. Gnight!)

Dare me to run
Old November 24th, 2016, 09:57 PM

Ratnight wasn't quite listening to Fennelstrike much anymore, and was thinking up exactly what he would say. When he came out of his thoughts, he looked at his companion with thoughtful consideration. "You have very good ideas." He mewed at last. "You're quick-thinking and clever. I haven't seen you fight but you look strong and fast." He took a deep breath. "I can't lead this Clan on my own, and you seem like just the cat I'd like to lead it with. How would you like to be deputy?" Ratnight finished speaking and watched Fennelstrike. Would she say yes? Or would she not want the responsibilities of deputy? However he let none of these concerns show on his face, and simply stood there, waiting for a response.
Old November 25th, 2016, 06:53 AM
Plant of Poison

Fennelstrike's mind was swirling trying to figure out who she would kill first to get back at until Ratsting's meow brought her out of her thoughts and she looked at him steadily, narrowing her eyes. Was he trying to toy with her? After looking at ThunderClan new leader and deciding, she gave a nod. "I would have assumed you would have given it to someone else." Fennelstrike was thinking of Echofrost, the pretty tabby Ratnight sometimes hung out with. "Ratnight, I would be honored to." She dipped her head. "You have my back until I die. No doubt, your leader skills will be able to bring this clan into a new age, or era." Fennelstrike brought her head up and lifted her chin. This was an excellent choice that fate had brought them. The meek little mice would soon be bowing down before Ratnight, praising him.

Dare me to run
Old November 25th, 2016, 08:14 AM

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Maplekit looked up, exited to finally leave the nursery with his sister foxkit, and three brothers, oakkit, goldkit, and leaf kit, along with fernpetal's kits, shadowkit, gray kit, and dustkit. Despite the gloomy names, they were maple kit's best friends, especially Dustkit. Her, dustkit and breeze kit had been best friends, until breezekit died of greencough.
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting!" Patch star exclaimed. It was time for the naming ceremony.
Old November 25th, 2016, 08:44 AM
Looking For Hickorynose!

@Sleet
Moonfeather padded up to Ratnight. "Did Ashstar get killed in the fire? Where's Gyrewind?" The blind she-cat asked.