Today 10:11 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by wendigo
Today 09:53 AM

Old December 21st, 2017, 02:59 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default - whisper's ground -

It'd been some time since Whisper had had even a little bit of contact with another cat. And to be honest, she liked it that way. It was nice, just being alone, never worrying about trying to correct herself or anything - Whisper loved it. The she cat had picked out a piece of territory not too far from ThunderClan, where she could still sneak onto the territory when she felt like it. Perhaps not the smartest move, but since when had Whisper ever done anything that anyone would expect? She was... unpredictable, to say the least about it. The she cat looked around her territory, settled down in a nice quiet place where she felt honestly quite happy. It was nice here. Even though the weather was colder, Whisper's thick coat allowed her to remain warm and there were sheltered places in this territory. It was all quite... nice, really. Very nice.

@Panic

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:37 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Default Re: - whisper's ground -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
It'd been some time since Whisper had had even a little bit of contact with another cat. And to be honest, she liked it that way. It was nice, just being alone, never worrying about trying to correct herself or anything - Whisper loved it. The she cat had picked out a piece of territory not too far from ThunderClan, where she could still sneak onto the territory when she felt like it. Perhaps not the smartest move, but since when had Whisper ever done anything that anyone would expect? She was... unpredictable, to say the least about it. The she cat looked around her territory, settled down in a nice quiet place where she felt honestly quite happy. It was nice here. Even though the weather was colder, Whisper's thick coat allowed her to remain warm and there were sheltered places in this territory. It was all quite... nice, really. Very nice.

@Panic
Styx watched the she-cat from the undergrowth. He'd been hunting when he'd come across a familiar scent. The cat I found in Clan territory? He slipped out from the bushes in front of her. "Hello again, Whisper."

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:44 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
Styx watched the she-cat from the undergrowth. He'd been hunting when he'd come across a familiar scent. The cat I found in Clan territory? He slipped out from the bushes in front of her. "Hello again, Whisper."
Whisper's head jerked upwards, every fiber of her being wanting to lash out at the voice before she recognized the tom. He was the cat she had helped, the one she had taken out of ThunderClan territory. The one who had gotten himself jacked up... who she had basically rescued in a moment of weakness. "I don't recall giving you permission to be here," She snapped grumpily. True to her nature, Whisper was being difficult. That was just who the multicolored cat was, and who she continued to be - getting older wasn't helping any, either. It felt like nowadays the only time she was content was when she was really and truly alone.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 21st, 2017 at 03:44 PM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:47 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
Whisper's head jerked upwards, every fiber of her being wanting to lash out at the voice before she recognized the tom. He was the cat she had helped, the one she had taken out of ThunderClan territory. The one who had gotten himself jacked up... who she had basically rescued in a moment of weakness. "I don't recall giving you permission to be here," She snapped grumpily. True to her nature, Whisper was being difficult. That was just who the multicolored cat was, and who she continued to be - getting older wasn't helping any, either. It felt like nowadays the only time she was content was when she was really and truly alone.
"I don't recall you giving me an order to stay away." he replied. He looked over the she-cat. She was starting to feel the pains of age, he could tell, be her attitude hadn't changed a bit. "Doing well?"

Old December 21st, 2017, 03:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
"I don't recall you giving me an order to stay away." he replied. He looked over the she-cat. She was starting to feel the pains of age, he could tell, be her attitude hadn't changed a bit. "Doing well?"
Whisper's expression became a little angrier at Styx's words. How dare he say something like that? He wanted an order to stay away, she would give him one. "Oh? Well in that case, you can consider this my warning; get out." Her fangs showed in a less-then-welcoming manner, and her ears were pinned back in a dangerous manner. Whisper hated having unexpected company, or expected company. And she especially hated the company of a tom who had slowed her down before and could have gotten her in trouble. "None of your business," She sniped back when Styx asked her how she was doing. Truth be told, Whisper was doing quite well for her age - getting older had it's ups and downs, but she was doing much better for all the ups and downs that there were.

Old December 21st, 2017, 04:01 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
Whisper's expression became a little angrier at Styx's words. How dare he say something like that? He wanted an order to stay away, she would give him one. "Oh? Well in that case, you can consider this my warning; get out." Her fangs showed in a less-then-welcoming manner, and her ears were pinned back in a dangerous manner. Whisper hated having unexpected company, or expected company. And she especially hated the company of a tom who had slowed her down before and could have gotten her in trouble. "None of your business," She sniped back when Styx asked her how she was doing. Truth be told, Whisper was doing quite well for her age - getting older had it's ups and downs, but she was doing much better for all the ups and downs that there were.
"Heh." He watched her pin her ears down to her back, and grinned. "Well, you're doing well then, it seems. Snappy and wild as always, huh?" He took a couple lazy steps forward, and smirked. This one really has no clue if she's going to try and fight me, that's for sure. "Surely you can drop the attitude enough for a civilized conversation between two loners?"

Old December 21st, 2017, 04:05 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
"Heh." He watched her pin her ears down to her back, and grinned. "Well, you're doing well then, it seems. Snappy and wild as always, huh?" He took a couple lazy steps forward, and smirked. This one really has no clue if she's going to try and fight me, that's for sure. "Surely you can drop the attitude enough for a civilized conversation between two loners?"
"Excuse me?" Whisper's voice was still annoyed, but it lacked some of the punch to it - she was clearly just bothered at this point, no longer quite as aggressive. Styx wasn't going to do anything. He was just standing there. "Now why would I want to do that? You come onto my land, without my permission, I might add... and now you want to have a civilized conversation? What is it you actually want?" She asked. No loner just wanted a "civilized conversation" with another. Whisper had been on her own long enough to know that something was always wanted. Just what it was, she wasn't sure. She was going to find out, though. There was no doubt in her mind that at some point she would learn what exactly this strange tom wanted and she would, of course, deny it to him. Or perhaps if she was feeling generous, she would give it to him.

Last edited by lone; December 21st, 2017 at 04:05 PM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 04:13 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
"Excuse me?" Whisper's voice was still annoyed, but it lacked some of the punch to it - she was clearly just bothered at this point, no longer quite as aggressive. Styx wasn't going to do anything. He was just standing there. "Now why would I want to do that? You come onto my land, without my permission, I might add... and now you want to have a civilized conversation? What is it you actually want?" She asked. No loner just wanted a "civilized conversation" with another. Whisper had been on her own long enough to know that something was always wanted. Just what it was, she wasn't sure. She was going to find out, though. There was no doubt in her mind that at some point she would learn what exactly this strange tom wanted and she would, of course, deny it to him. Or perhaps if she was feeling generous, she would give it to him.
"How was I to know this was yours, for one? I live in the Twolegplace." he mewed. "Besides, if I did have an ulterior motive, like you seem to think, I wouldn't tell you anyway." The tom sighed, and looked at Whisper with something like disappointment. "Some trust wouldn't kill you, you know. Even if I don't cut a particularly kind-looking figure." He was right- he was a large cat, with only a scar where his left eye should be. "Well? Have you done anything interesting lately?"

Old December 21st, 2017, 04:36 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
"How was I to know this was yours, for one? I live in the Twolegplace." he mewed. "Besides, if I did have an ulterior motive, like you seem to think, I wouldn't tell you anyway." The tom sighed, and looked at Whisper with something like disappointment. "Some trust wouldn't kill you, you know. Even if I don't cut a particularly kind-looking figure." He was right- he was a large cat, with only a scar where his left eye should be. "Well? Have you done anything interesting lately?"
A bitter laugh escaped the she cat and she shook her head, looking over the tom with her normal, partly accusing and suspicious gaze. "You don't have much experience with bad cats, I'd gather. Trust is exactly what gets you killed. And hospitality, so if you don't want anything from me, I think you should go." It was the politest Whisper had been since the conversation had started - at least she had moved on from get out. But she was ready to kick this tom out herself if he wasn't going to do as she asked. Trust, in her experience, led to trouble. She didn't want trouble. She just wanted to be left alone. That was all Whisper had ever wanted. "Interesti... what are you talking about?? You don't even know me!! Why do you care what I do?" She spluttered. Clearly, Whisper wasn't used to small talk, and hadn't been in quite some time.

Last edited by lone; December 21st, 2017 at 04:36 PM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 05:29 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
A bitter laugh escaped the she cat and she shook her head, looking over the tom with her normal, partly accusing and suspicious gaze. "You don't have much experience with bad cats, I'd gather. Trust is exactly what gets you killed. And hospitality, so if you don't want anything from me, I think you should go." It was the politest Whisper had been since the conversation had started - at least she had moved on from get out. But she was ready to kick this tom out herself if he wasn't going to do as she asked. Trust, in her experience, led to trouble. She didn't want trouble. She just wanted to be left alone. That was all Whisper had ever wanted. "Interesti... what are you talking about?? You don't even know me!! Why do you care what I do?" She spluttered. Clearly, Whisper wasn't used to small talk, and hadn't been in quite some time.
He grinned. Whisper didn't seem like someone to lose her cool easily, and he was almost proud to have caused her to. "Well, maybe I don't know you, per say, but I do know you enough to say that I like to know what's happening with you." Styx was well aware that he'd only met the cat twice, but he didn't care. Meeting any cat more than once qualified as knowing them to him. "Hospitality over hostility, Whisper."