Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Into The Lions' Den ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 02:21 AM
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by Kix
Today 01:33 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:22 AM
The whole night sky |...
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:07 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 12:57 AM
View Poll Results: What should be our first event?
Avalanche 8 57.14%
Flood 0 0%
Clan is terrorized by a snow leopard 2 14.29%
Fire 2 14.29%
Clan is terrorized by wolves 2 14.29%
Disease 4 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 19th, 2018, 05:11 PM
Writer/artist

My Mood: Hungry
Default ◇ AlbaClan ◇ {Sign ups and ooc}

Welcome!
Roleplay thread
To join albaclan, please read the clan info here!

Due to the way I'll be organizing the clan page, I ask you follow these directions while filling out your form.

-Each cat listed in the allegiances will only have their age, rank, name, and description listed.
-Personality will not be added, instead, I will link to the form you post for your cat, and attach this to the name in a URL.
-Although it must be posted complete, you can edit your form to suit changes to your character, as well as list character relationships if you so choose, from relatives to mates, to kits, to former apprentices and friends or enemies!
-You are not required to update your form after posting unless changes are made to the personality or appearance in rp. I will have to know if your updating appearance in any way.

Here is the form, please copy and paste this and fill in what is asked.

Username here // Name // Age in moons // Rank // Two sentences or more of description, only of pelt and eye color, gender, and any scars or defects if any.

Warrior Name or Apprentice Requests?: (IF a kit/apprentice/loner who'll join, what is your suggestion for warrior name! Or you want it to be a surprise? IF a warrior, deputy, or leader, you can also request to mentor an apprentice without a mentor, the warrior should be at/around 19-20 moons or more to have an apprentice. I shall assign the apprentice, so just put "would like an apprentice." and I'll assign them one! If nothing, just say n/a or leave blank.)
Personality: (required)
Mate/Crush: (can leave blank)
Kits, if any: (can leave blank)
Relationships: (family, friends, etc)
Other:
If you ever quit or fall inactive and have an important role, do you want this cat...? (select one):
Option 1, to be Deleted and Killed off in RP, either off screen/during a time skip or temporarily rped by another user or you before quitting.

Option 2, to be Said to go "missing in action" and have left the clan/fate unknown, either off screen/during a time skip or temporarily rped by someone else/you before quitting.

Option 3, to Allow someone else to rp them by default, with understanding if you rejoin you'll have them back, but also knowing the new rper can kill them off before then if they choose. (User will not be allowed to use the cat outside this rp as it is still your character unless you say otherwise.)

A NOTE: If the character had not had a big role yet, such as a high rank, active rping, a mate rped by someone else, etc, the cat will be deleted without any in rp death as if not there.

----------

Special Claimable Roles: Relatives & Plotline Needed
Here you can find roles to claim! Please read the info corresponding to each if you want one, or, just skip this if there's no special role you want! Do you rp a cat who has relations, but you want someone else to rp them? No problem! Put on your form the info and I'll add it here as a claimable role, or just ask someone in rp!

CURRENT PLOT:
The ground is shaking. Traveling through the territory, piles of snow from high up in the mountains and fallen trees can be found. The shaking gets worse with every earthquake, more snow falling every day. It is inevitable that there will one day be one big earthquake to end them all. But when will it happen and how much destruction will it cause?
CATS TO DIE IN AVALANCHE (At least 3): Avalanchepaw, Stormeye, Snowpaw, __

CLAN NUMBERS: Gender, Age, Rank
This is mainly extra trivia and for me to keep up with gender, age and rank evenness, so really only look if you want to find out what gender, age, and rank are more needed than another.

Clan Numbers Last Updated: 7/14/18
Toms: 8
She-Cats: 10

0-5 Moons Old: Total: 1

6-12 Moons Old: Total: 5

13-19 Moons Old: Total: 5

20-29 Moons Old: Total: 4

30-39 Moons Old: Total: 3

40-49 Moons Old: Total: 2

50-59 Moons Old: Total: 0

60-69 Moons Old: Total: 0

70-79 Moons Old: Total: 0

80-89 Moons Old: Total: 0

90-99 Moons Old: Total: 0

100-120 Moons Old: Total: 0

Leader: 1/1
Deputy: 1/1
Medicine Cat: 1/1
Medicine Cat Apprentice: 0/1 (Closed until the med cat announces they are ready for one)
Warriors: 11
Apprentices: 4
Queens: 1
Kits: 1
Elders: 0
Total: 18

RANKING RELATED

DEPUTY: CLOSED

MEDICINE CAT: CLOSED

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE: Closed until Iciclebreeze is ready for one

WARRIORS: Open! Try to keep genders even if you can, do not overrun us with she-cats or toms. Try to have varying ages, need help choosing an age? Check clan ages for suggestions!

APPRENTICES: Open! There should be more warriors than apprentices, do not overrun the clan with apprentices!

MENTORING: Open, feel free to ask.

QUEENS: OPEN

KITS: OPEN

ELDERS: OPEN

STARCLAN & DARKFOREST: Accepted with limits. See below section for more info!

LONERS, KITTYPETS, & ROGUES: OPEN

ROLE AND RELATIVE RELATED

Albastar is looking for a mother and at least one sibling.
Avalanchepaw is looking for a mother and siblings.
Shadowwhisper is looking for family
Fogpaw NEEDS a mentor
Dapplepaw NEEDS a mentor
Snowpaw NEEDS a mentor

Former mentors?

As an additional note, most rps I see do not have this, but I think it'd be neat if cats had former mentors known and still tracked- as in, cats who are warriors now have who their mentor was listed. This is optional, but feel free to ask around if you want your cat to previously be a mentor! But be sure to check the ages are right. Also goes for if you want your cat to have a former mentor, mainly for them to already have an established relationship.

----------

Joining as StarClan & Dark Forest Cats

For StarClan:
This is allowed, the characters will be yours to rp, with restrictions.

1) They can appear in other's dreams, no matter the rank, but cannot bring major prophecies without permission. Little warnings are ok, but ask first.
2) They are still your characters, but if the plotline calls for it you can grant others permission to temporarily rp them.
3) They CANNOT appear in the material world or reincarnate!

For Dark Forest:
This is allowed, the characters will be yours to rp, with restrictions.

1) Right now they cannot do anything/appear in anyone's dreams. Maybe in future if a plotline calls for it.
2) It is better if these are made directly in rp as right now they have no purpose unless a plot invloves them, sorry!
3) They CANNOT appear in the material world or reincarnate!

----------

AlbaClan Feline Age Chart

Notice: This chart is based off of warriors, actual cat information, and the rp setting. Thus, it is not entirely accurate to real life cats, nor to classic warriors standards- ex, kittens do take longer to open their eyes in reality than warriors, but they are also able to have kittens at around 5 months if female, something not permitted in rp.

As an extra note, you are NOT required to use this when judging your
character's age, but it is here if you need it!

1 Moon = Approximately 1 Month
12 Moons = Approximately 1 Year

UNDER A YEAR: Newborn - 12 Moons

Newborn: The newborn is born with eyes closed tightly shut. They are very sensitive and need constant care, and cannot see or hear as their ears are also flat on their heads and their hearing is not yet developed. They open their eyes after around a week (7 days to twelve, give or take). It takes around 9 to 14 days for the eyes to be fully open. Their sense of smell is beginning to develop all the while. However, their eyes will be very sensitive at first. By three weeks they should have full hearing, and they will begin socializing and walking, although frequently stumbling, and by four weeks, they shall begin to walk with little problems. Their baby teeth begin to show, and they should be forming stronger bonds and talking besides just babyish mews and purrs.

1 Moon - 2 Moons: By one moon (approx 3-4 weeks) they are actively playing and exploring, but still need protection and are susceptible to illness. They are still only drinking milk, but by around 5 weeks they can begin eating solid foods. By 6 weeks they are very very active, but need frequent naps and may spontaneously fall asleep. They can begin early hunting and fighting skills, practicing with their littermates, moss balls, leaves, twigs, as well as learning from their parents and by stalking small animals that get into camp.

3 Moons - 6 Moons: At around four months, kittens usually lose their baby teeth and grow their adult teeth. They are almost out of average kitten-hood and are sometimes allowed to go out of camp with parents and adult supervision for early hunting and tracking lessons, or, in the case of some, swimming and fishing lessons. Parents often try to influence their kittens' interests so they get a ranking they think is best, though usually, in the end, it is up to their own skills. At six moons they are ready for training and move out of the nursery, changing from "kit" to "paw".

10 Moons: When they are between the ages of 10-12 moons, they are near the end of their training. At 12 moons they are then given their warrior name, and are approximately 1 year old!

YOUNG WARRIOR: 12 moons - 24 moons

By 12 moons they should be a warrior. Thus, by 1 year, they are allowed to choose mates, have kittens, and participate in general warriors life. Usually, cats start their own families in AlbaClan at around 19-20 moons, although it differs greatly between cats by their personalities.

As for mentoring, cats are usually not entrusted with apprentices when still within 1 year of age, or until they are experienced or senior warriors, but cats as young as 19 to 20 moons sometimes are given apprentices. Rarely is it any younger, as the cat is still considered a bit too inexperienced. They usually cannot become deputies, or leaders by this age, unless they are nearer to 24-30 moons.

Medicine cat training sometimes takes a bit longer, but usually ends around 12-15 moons.

EXPERIENCED/SENIOR WARRIOR AGES: 36 moons - 72 moons

By this age they can usually be entrusted with higher positions, leading patrols, deputies etc.

48 Moons (4 yrs) -
Same as above, usually called "senior warriors" by this point, commonly are mentors.

60 Moons (5 yrs) -
Same as above. Considered middle-aged, getting closer to elder age. Depending on the cat some may retire early, but this is uncommon.

72 Moons (6 yrs) -
Usually beginning to get elderly, sometimes retiring at this age, depending on the cat, it is not rare to retire to elder by 70 moons or so.

WARRIOR TO ELDER AGES: 84 moons - 120 moons

84 Moons (7 yrs) -
Sometimes still a warrior, but rarely. More susceptible to illness and weaker.

96 Moons (8 yrs) -
Same as above, cats tend to pass away around this age.

108 Moons (9 yrs) -
Same as above. Not all cats are dead by 9 years, but it is a little more uncommon.

120 Moons (10 yrs) -
Same as above. Very old cats. Can live longer, usually if a kittypet or especially healthy.

Last edited by ♤ Allora ♤; July 14th, 2018 at 03:38 PM. Reason: added characters
Old June 7th, 2018, 09:48 AM
Writer/artist

Default Re: ◇ AlbaClan ◇ {Sign ups and ooc}

Fixed the problem of not being able to view the document.
Old June 9th, 2018, 02:18 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: OwlFrost (Owl for his tabby pelt, based off a Great horned owl feather I found) (Frost for his ice blue eyes(Him looking like Hawkfrost is not intentional)
Rank: Not really picky on what I get, as long as it's warrior and above. I'm too flexible.)
Personality: OwlFrost acts like a apprentice or shall you say, a newly appointed one. He is honestly oblivious to danger and is always so hyper. He does have a loving side, but he is also ignorant. As the fact being, he cannot take hints if a cat hates him or likes him.
Appearence(Photo please): (Sadly, I cannot get this to work. So there won't be a photo.) He basically is a brown fluffy tabby with ice blue eyes.
RP example(This is a literate rp): (Good to know. That means I'm going to have issues with grammar more. Just a question, how many sentences needed per roleplay post? Anyway onto the example) OwlFrost bounded through the snow, his long fluffy tail bobbing behind him. He chased after a small rabbit, it was still a child. He managed to catch up with the prey he had chased, sadly it had managed to get away. He let out a loud huff as his body fluffed out. OwlFrost was practically acting like a kit who couldn't get it's way. He decided to try again, but this time try looking for the mother of the rabbit kit. He had spotted, instead, a large male. He had a look of hope as he chased after it, at quite a quick pace. It too, had gotten away from him. By that time, he was out of breath, and gave in, bringing only a small vole with him back to the camp.

@♤ Allora ♤

(Dunno if this okay or not but i'm going to have one more here.)

Name: IcicleBreeze (Icicle, for her being kitted in the snow and almost freezing, Breeze for her blue eyes)
Personality: IcicleBreeze is full out clumsy. She will and usually tries to do her best, even if her clumsiness gets in her way. Icicle is very tired most of the time, due to her lack of sleep and her being anxious, especially if some cat says something, she starts to worry. She sometimes speaks her mind, but she stays silent.
Appearence(Photo please) (I can't find a photo for this one, sorry!) IcicleBreeze's breed is a cymric cat. Yet she is oddly heavy, she is short. Her pelt color is black whilst she has a white sock on her frontal left paw. Whilst the rest of her paws have white mitts. As well as her ear tips are white. Her eyes are a medium blue with a few hints of green here and there.
RP example(This is a literate rp): (I already did one for my first cat.)

Last edited by CollapsingStars; June 10th, 2018 at 07:29 AM.
Old June 10th, 2018, 12:35 PM
Writer/artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post
Name: OwlFrost (Owl for his tabby pelt, based off a Great horned owl feather I found) (Frost for his ice blue eyes(Him looking like Hawkfrost is not intentional)
Rank: Not really picky on what I get, as long as it's warrior and above. I'm too flexible.)
Personality: OwlFrost acts like a apprentice or shall you say, a newly appointed one. He is honestly oblivious to danger and is always so hyper. He does have a loving side, but he is also ignorant. As the fact being, he cannot take hints if a cat hates him or likes him.
Appearence(Photo please): (Sadly, I cannot get this to work. So there won't be a photo.) He basically is a brown fluffy tabby with ice blue eyes.
RP example(This is a literate rp): (Good to know. That means I'm going to have issues with grammar more. Just a question, how many sentences needed per roleplay post? Anyway onto the example) OwlFrost bounded through the snow, his long fluffy tail bobbing behind him. He chased after a small rabbit, it was still a child. He managed to catch up with the prey he had chased, sadly it had managed to get away. He let out a loud huff as his body fluffed out. OwlFrost was practically acting like a kit who couldn't get it's way. He decided to try again, but this time try looking for the mother of the rabbit kit. He had spotted, instead, a large male. He had a look of hope as he chased after it, at quite a quick pace. It too, had gotten away from him. By that time, he was out of breath, and gave in, bringing only a small vole with him back to the camp.

@♤ Allora ♤

(Dunno if this okay or not but i'm going to have one more here.)

Name: IcicleBreeze (Icicle, for her being kitted in the snow and almost freezing, Breeze for her blue eyes)
Personality: IcicleBreeze is full out clumsy. She will and usually tries to do her best, even if her clumsiness gets in her way. Icicle is very tired most of the time, due to her lack of sleep and her being anxious, especially if some cat says something, she starts to worry. She sometimes speaks her mind, but she stays silent.
Appearence(Photo please) (I can't find a photo for this one, sorry!) IcicleBreeze's breed is a cymric cat. Yet she is oddly heavy, she is short. Her pelt color is black whilst she has a white sock on her frontal left paw. Whilst the rest of her paws have white mitts. As well as her ear tips are white. Her eyes are a medium blue with a few hints of green here and there.
RP example(This is a literate rp): (I already did one for my first cat.)
Both accepted! Owlfrost will be a warrior. Also, to answer your question, 3+ sentences per post are preferred for normal ranks and 5+ sentences per post is preferred for high ranks.
Old June 10th, 2018, 12:43 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♤ Allora ♤ View Post
Both accepted! Owlfrost will be a warrior. Also, to answer your question, 3+ sentences per post are preferred for normal ranks and 5+ sentences per post is preferred for high ranks.
Good to know!
Old June 10th, 2018, 01:14 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Name:
Hickorypetal
•Hickory- For her rich brown color
•Petal- No particular meaning
Deputy, please
Personality:
Hickory is fiercely loyal to her clan. At a young age, her mother had left Albaclan, causing Hickory to refuse any disloyal thoughts of her clan that happened to go through her head. She is strong willed and determined, a very smart and demanding deputy. While she is fairly older than Harestar, she is still young and capable to do all of her duties as an Albaclan member. She is normally very determined, and if she has her mind set she will get it done in a decent amount of time. While often very headstrong, she can be extremely stubborn, and if anyone tries to tell her something she believes in isn’t true, you best be prepared for a whipping. She suffers from major depression, and will sometimes fall into deep moments of extreme terror and doubt. She has managed to keep it reined in, but sometimes if stress is put on her shoulders, she can snap. While most of the time snappy and rude, around kits she is warm and welcoming, and one day hopes to have a litter of her own.
(She might get a bit grumpy being stuck in the nursery all day long, so beware...)
Appearance:

https://goo.gl/images/px8kbw
Roleplay Example:
Hickorypetal’s long legs cut through the freezing snow, sinking deep below the crest of the snowdrift. The blizzard had been raging for days, needles of ice flying through the air like a hurricane of claws and hail. Snow whipping across her muzzle, she squinted her yellow hues in an effort to see through the screaming haze ahead.
Howling winds had been plaguing camp for days, only she and a few other warriors determined enough to brave the unforgiving snow alps. The clan needed food, and while prey was scarce, Hickorypetal was determined to venture on. Yesterday, she had heard such a loud wail of hunger from camp, she and three other felines decided to scavenge for any sort of prey.
A scrawny rabbit had been what they found; only a few cats got a bite. Hickory petal had refused to take even a nibble, pushing away the food.
Normally, the leaf-bare months weren’t as bad as this. Snow storms would come and go, but not enough to scare all of Albaclan into cowering inside their nests, fear clouding good judgement. She felt as if she was the only one who remembered about food.
Suddenly, a very gray outline appeared in front of her, and she dashed forward, pinning her ears to her head in an effort to keep the howling winds from her head. She couldn’t even tell what it was; but it was prey.
She lunged, but found only a rock beneath her dark brown paws.
A rock was not food.

I can’t mention you...

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; June 10th, 2018 at 01:15 PM.
Old June 10th, 2018, 01:31 PM
Writer/artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post
Name:
Hickorypetal
•Hickory- For her rich brown color
•Petal- No particular meaning
Deputy, please
Personality:
Hickory is fiercely loyal to her clan. At a young age, her mother had left Albaclan, causing Hickory to refuse any disloyal thoughts of her clan that happened to go through her head. She is strong willed and determined, a very smart and demanding deputy. While she is fairly older than Harestar, she is still young and capable to do all of her duties as an Albaclan member. She is normally very determined, and if she has her mind set she will get it done in a decent amount of time. While often very headstrong, she can be extremely stubborn, and if anyone tries to tell her something she believes in isn’t true, you best be prepared for a whipping. She suffers from major depression, and will sometimes fall into deep moments of extreme terror and doubt. She has managed to keep it reined in, but sometimes if stress is put on her shoulders, she can snap. While most of the time snappy and rude, around kits she is warm and welcoming, and one day hopes to have a litter of her own.
(She might get a bit grumpy being stuck in the nursery all day long, so beware...)
Appearance:

https://goo.gl/images/px8kbw
Roleplay Example:
Hickorypetal’s long legs cut through the freezing snow, sinking deep below the crest of the snowdrift. The blizzard had been raging for days, needles of ice flying through the air like a hurricane of claws and hail. Snow whipping across her muzzle, she squinted her yellow hues in an effort to see through the screaming haze ahead.
Howling winds had been plaguing camp for days, only she and a few other warriors determined enough to brave the unforgiving snow alps. The clan needed food, and while prey was scarce, Hickorypetal was determined to venture on. Yesterday, she had heard such a loud wail of hunger from camp, she and three other felines decided to scavenge for any sort of prey.
A scrawny rabbit had been what they found; only a few cats got a bite. Hickory petal had refused to take even a nibble, pushing away the food.
Normally, the leaf-bare months weren’t as bad as this. Snow storms would come and go, but not enough to scare all of Albaclan into cowering inside their nests, fear clouding good judgement. She felt as if she was the only one who remembered about food.
Suddenly, a very gray outline appeared in front of her, and she dashed forward, pinning her ears to her head in an effort to keep the howling winds from her head. She couldn’t even tell what it was; but it was prey.
She lunged, but found only a rock beneath her dark brown paws.
A rock was not food.

I can’t mention you...
Accepted!
Old June 10th, 2018, 04:18 PM
Writer/artist

Redesign has been completed! Anyone who has previously been accepted does not have to change or repost their form.

Last edited by ♤ Allora ♤; June 11th, 2018 at 01:53 PM.
Old June 13th, 2018, 12:51 PM
Moony!!

Helpful bump
Old June 15th, 2018, 11:22 AM
Writer/artist

Imma just repost my form because it was removed from the main post

♤ Allora ♤ // Harestar // 18 moons // Leader // Harestar is a fluffy Himalayan she-cat with blue-gray eyes. She has a few scratches on her side but is otherwise clean of scars.

Warrior Name or Apprentice Requests?: Looking for an apprentice that has been with her for 3 moons (Would be 9 moons old)
Personality: Harestar is a friendly cat who tries to do what is best for her clan. She is also somewhat of an anxious leader as she is self-conscious about being so young and leading the clan and often seeks guidance from her deputy.
Mate/Crush: Not quite ready for a mate yet
Kits, if any: N/A
Relationships: Looking for at least one sibling
Other: Harestar was the daughter of the former leader, Cliffstar. She was his apprentice and was trusted with her own apprentice at 16 moons. At seventeen moons, she was assigned the deputy position by her panicked father after his deputy, Fallingfeather, was taken by a hawk. About a week before the roleplay starts, Cliffstar was attacked by two snakes, taking the last two lives he had and making Harestar (Haregorse at the time) leader.
If you ever quit or fall inactive and have an important role, do you want this cat...?: Option 1

Last edited by ♤ Allora ♤; June 15th, 2018 at 12:55 PM. Reason: incorrect name used