Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 10:16 PM
Character Bio's
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 10:15 PM
[Atari] Narcissus and...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:06 PM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:51 PM

Old August 25th, 2018, 10:17 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default ~The tribe of Falling Stars~ |Signups|

Please go here first!

(Info page is found fully there ^ but a few things can also be found here. Also ignore the things that say clan. This idea was originally named Moonclan.. YEP. Yes, leader names are a bit different from the normal tribes. This is a somewhat mix between a clan and tribe ._.)

Clan Traditions

Paradise : Paradise is a realm which good cats go to, similar to starclan. Paradise is beautiful. It is full of rich prey, has the most wonderful nests, and has the finest of water. |They can speak to cats during dreams (There are more than you think.)

Neutral : Neutral is a place of deceased cats. The founders of this clan have a council. As depending on what the cat did in their life, if they were good, they would go to paradise, if they were bad, they’d be stuck in the fire realm. (Currently, there are only 4, that had died of old age. Yet, Collapsingstar is young, she is one of them. As she had created the tribe. But with the help of the four.)

The Fire realm : The fire realm isn’t something any cat would want to go to. This place of horrible, it’s always unbearably humid. There is fire everywhere. The cats starve and suffer from dehydration, plus lack of sleep. If the cat’s repent to their sins, the council will let them fade, to end the suffering.

Code :
Protect your tribe with your life.
Always help any hurt cat out, even if they are not in the tribe
NEVER kill one of your tribemates, you will be banished into the mountains for this crime.
Die with honor instead of sin.

The willow : The Main medicine cat, usually the eldest one. They are also the deputy of the clan. Their job is to bury or make graves for the deceased, as well as doing their job as deputy. They don’t take on apprentices, as the leader appoints them. They are taught by The snare. When the leader gets old, they claim half of the leaders lives. They are usually born on a lunar / Solar eclipse.

The snare : The second medicine cat, they are the one who goes out and collects herbs, as well as they are trained to fight and hunt. Their job is usually to look after kits, queens, and elders. As they are the most patient and a good listener. They take on a apprentice of their choice.

The Tidal Wave : The third medicine cat, they are the one who look after warriors and apprentices. They both heal physically and mentally. They usually take care of the cats who are hurt, as well as also needing help in their mental state. The tidal wave’s job for helping cats with issues include, mate issues, depression, anxiety, Etc. This rank is the most important. They also do take on a apprentice. They are the one who takes the apprentices / they go to the star tree. They also focus on astrology. They are usually born on the borealis.

The Star : The star is the leader. Their job is to lead the clan. The leader is given twenty lives, in hope that they will be wise and try to not waste them on stupid things. That being said, once they get older, they are usually stripped of half their lives, which is given to The Willow/ The deputy. They also have a good knowledge of herbs.

Naming : Naming comes in exotic things. As their names are not normal. They can be named after things such as pineapple and all the way down to aurora.

Aurora Borealis : This happens every half moon when The Tidal wave goes to the Star tree to visit startribe. This is also when all the predators/Neutrals are at bay and are calm.

Lunar and Solar Eclipses : These are rare and only ever happen every 24 moons. The kit who is born on one of these is considered to be the next Willow.

A birth on a (full) Solar Eclipse and the borealis - This is a cat, who is born special. They are put through the most toughest training than any other cat, as well as they get the choice to be leader or Tidal wave.

These cats are unrealistic, which means you can have any pelt color you want. Just as long as it’s not rainbow.

Clan adaptations.

1. All cats will have their zodiac sign on their body somewhere, it will be the color they cherish most, and it will also glow of their choosing, this adaption helps them see underwater a bit better, as well as talk. This is needed.
2. Some cat's can have glowing markings, besides the zodiac sign, this would do the same thing as the sign.
3. Some cat's can have fish-like features, this would help the cat swim much better. But this means that they would have a somewhat harder time doing things on land. Cats with this advantage are usually hunters. (If not born into high rank. I mean by that for the hunters thing)
4. Some cat's can have wings, this helps a lot with getting to high-places. This is useful for hunting, but not for battles.
5. Most leader's or the willow (When they receive half of the leaders lives.) will have a glowing star on their head, which is also the color of their zodiac sign.
6. If a cat is born on the aurora and the full solar eclipse, they will have starry markings covering their bodies, similar to the glowing markings.
7. All cat's have sea-water proof eyes. It helps when training and hunting.

The Star : Collapsingstar @CollapsingStars (Me)

The Willow(1) : Paletiger @tery1233

The Snare (1): Moon That Shines In Darkness (Moon) @AquaSlice

The Tidal Wave (1) : Broken Tidal @*Lazy Carrot*

Lead Warrior (Head Fighter and head guard, 1) : Ripple in still waters @Ripple

Lead Hunter (The name explains it, 1.) Skyshadow @Dream

The Tidal Apprentice (Appie of The tidal wave, 1.) Aurorapaw @DragonChaos

The Snare Apprentice : Northernpaw @Blazepaw

Warriors (Unlimited, lead by the Lead Warrior.)
1. Moonfall @CollapsingStars (Me)
2. Shine of blazing fire (Blazing) @Silentshade
3. Frozenheart @.:Raven:.
4. Sharkjaw @Strobelight

Hunters (Unlimited amount, lead by the Lead Hunter.)
1. Dawndusk @Dream
2. Taiyo @CollapsingStars
3. Koi that swims at dawn (Koi) @tiredplum

Apprentice Warriors (Limited to the amount of Warriors.) OPEN

Apprentice Hunters (Limited to the amount of Hunters.)
1. Tuft of Swan feather (Swan @Silentshade

Queens (Limited to four)
1. Riverwater @Dream
2. EveningBreeze @~ghosty fernkit~
Kits (Limited to 4-1 kit(s) per queen)
1. Echokit (unborn) @Silver Fishie
2. Celstumkit @Dream
3. Silentkit @Dream
4. Tsuki (Unborn) @CollapsingStars
5. Honeykit (Unborn) @PepperYT
6. Riverkit (Unborn) @Ripple
Elders (Unlimited) OPEN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules

1. Don't be OP (Overpowered. I will tell you to fix your form if I find it’s op)
2. Your character can be evil, even if a highrank, it makes things interesting!
3. If an Apprentice, you must wait for a mentor.
4. If needed, you can have your character mentor an apprentice (If you have one.)
5. Any rank is allowed to have a mate, if a high rank, they do need to have a cat to fill in for them, this applies if the rank is a queen, ex : Leader has kits, tidal steps in.
6. You can only have ONE highrank. Just to make it fair.
7. There is no limit on characters.
8. Your character can just have one word for their name, yet it'd be uncommon. Ex : Lotus, star, lilypad, etc. If an highrank this is how it'd be set up for each one..
Star : (Insert name) ruler of the stars
Willow : (Insert name) apprentice of the stars
Snare : (Insert name) teacher of the stars
Tidal : (Insert name) the one who controls the waves

Prophecy : The tide will break, flooding will come, and the fallen star will reign until the sharp toothed beasts appear, but leaving a deadly gift, the flood will end into a bloody tide, after the fallen star disappears into the stars, only to be seen during the night.

( @Silver Fishie this seems weird.. But eh.. Some weird idea I had started but never finished until now.)

Forum
Name :
Age (Moons=Months) :
Looks :
Personality : (If you want to go with the flow, put to be roleplayed, but their personality is based of their zodiac.)
Adaptations :
Accessories : (Highranks will have more than lower ranks)
Crush / Mate : (Ask the person first.)
Powers (3 max for low ranks, 4 max for high) :
Relationships :
Theme (Optional) :
Other :
Mention : @CollapsingStars
Question(s) ? :

Roleplay page.

Name : Collapsingstar (Formerly Dreamer)
Age (Moons=Months) : 36 moons (3 years old)
Zodiac color, mark, and placement : Green-Blue, Aquarius, Left hip.
Looks : Dark brown, almost black tuxedo she-cat with aqua eyes. Her chin, frontal paws, part of her hind legs, and chest are white. She has a long, thick furred tail. She has small ears. As well as there is a scar from her right paw, all the way to the elbow part of her arm. Her ears are missing one notch. One of her legs is longer than the other, causing her to limp. Her tail fades to blue, like flowing water. Her starry markings are blue-green, as well as her wings have them. Her fur has blue / green tints.
Personality : Independent, non-sympathetic, temperamental, aloof, hides from emotional expression, usually shy, quiet, deep thinker, highly intelligent, known to be cold and insensitive, imaginative, an astrophile, and a dreamer. She is incredibly clumsy and somewhat unlucky.
Adaptations : Blue-green star on her forehead, wings, and starry markings.
Accessories : She has a purplish red garnet pendant, shaped like a teardrop. As well as she has a bluejay feather clipped to her left ear.
Crush / Mate : She is demisexual, leaning towards females. But she isn't wanting a mate.
Powers : Water, air, a bit of a psychic, as well as blue fire can be made instead of air if cold enough.
Relationships : Moonfall (Eldest son ; Secretly) Taiyo (Youngest son ; Secretly) Tsuki (Granddaughter) Echokit (Granddaughter) Honeykit (Granddaughter) Shine Of blazing fire (Son inlaw)
Theme (Optional) : Fly me to the moon (Annapantsu cover)| Everything Stays | Sweet dreams (Are made of this.) | Migraine (Twenty one pilots)
Other : Born on a full eclipse and the aurora. As well as she has anxiety and insomnia. She also has frequent migraines.

Name : Moonfall
Age (Moons=Months) : 18 moons
Zodiac color, mark, and placement : Violet, Aquarius, his chest.
Looks : His pelt is a gray-almost black-tabby. His eyes are a yellow. Whilst his chest is a white, as well as his tail tip. He is missing an ear.
Personality : To be roleplayed.
Adaptations : Wings and glowing markings.
Accessories : None.
Crush / mate : soon to be mate shine of blazing fire
Powers : Water.
Relationships : Collapsingstar (Mother ; Hates) Tsuki (Unborn daughter) Taiyo (Younger brother) Shine Of blazing fire (Crush / mate) Echokit (Unborn daughter) Honeykit (Unborn daughter)
Theme (Optional) : Paralyzer (Finger eleven)
Other : Nope.

Name : Tsuki
Age (Moons=Months) : UNBORN
Zodiac color, mark, and placement : Blue / violet, Aquarius, left hip
Looks : Tsuki is a elegant, gray shecat with deep aqua / blue eyes. She has three dots under her left eye that are a light gray. As well as her left hind mitt, her frontal mitts, inner ears, chin, and chest are a azure. From her hind leg's knees to her paws is black (Except for her left hind mitt). Her tongue and pawpads are a indigo color, similar to her sign, as well as her nose is just an azure color. Her horns and wings are black. The inner membrane of her wings is silver. Her ears are long as well as her tail is bushy, similar to a foxes.
Personality : N/A
Adaptations : Dragon wings + Horns / / Glowing markings (Any indigo or azure color) / / Fish-like features (Blue)
Accessories : Silver earrings (both ears) / / Ocean pendant / /
Crush / Mate : Too young!!
Powers : Controlling temperature of the water / / Anything water related in general / /
Relationships : Moonfall (Father) Taiyo (Uncle) Collapsingstar (Grandma) Shine Of blazing fire (Father) Echokit (Sister) Honeykit (Sister)
Theme (Optional) : Self contained universe (Oneshot)
Other : Insomnia / / anxiety

Name : Taiyo
Age (Moons=Months) : 13
Zodiac color, mark, and placement : Orange, leo, right hip
Looks : Taiyo is a golden tabby tom with green eyes. His chest and frontal paws are white.
Personality : N/A
Adaptations : There is a small sun on his chest, it usually predicts the weather.
Accessories : None.
Crush / Mate : Uh
Powers (3 max for low ranks, 4 max for high) : Telepathy
Relationships : Tsuki (Unborn Niece) Moonfall (Older Brother) Collapsingstar (Mother ; Doesn't know) Honeykit (Unborn Niece) Echokit (Unborn niece) Shine Of blazing fire (*soon to be*Brother in law)
Theme (Optional) : N/A
Other : N/A

Last edited by CollapsingStars; November 15th, 2018 at 06:30 AM.
Old August 26th, 2018, 06:28 AM
Moony!!

Default Re: ~The tribe of Falling Stars~ |Signups|

bumpety bump~
Old August 27th, 2018, 05:13 AM
Moony!!

Bump
Old August 27th, 2018, 08:53 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Name : Paletiger
Age (Moons=Months) : 46 moons
Zodiac color, mark, and placement : Libra, yellow, on his chest
Looks : Pale red longhaired tabby tom with green eyes, tufted ears, and a long tail. He has scars around his neck.
Personality : (If you want to go with the flow, put to be roleplayed, but their personality is based of their zodiac.)
Adaptations : wings
Accessories : white scarf hiding the scars around his neck, gold bands around ankles. (he doesn't really like accessories)
Crush / Mate : N/A
Powers (3 max for low ranks, 4 max for high) : Heat vision, super agility, night vision, flight
Relationships : N/A
Theme (Optional) : Crossfire by Stephen
Other :Boop
Old August 27th, 2018, 09:55 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Forum
Name : Moon That Shines In Darkness {Moon}
Age (Moons=Months) : 28 Moons
Zodiac color, mark, and placement : Teal ~ Leo ~ Paw Pad On Left Paw
Looks : White she cat with green eyes. Her tail is fluffy and her ears are round.
Personality : TBRP
Adaptations : Angel Wings that can Retract. They are Pale Teal
Crush / Mate : Open
Powers (3 max for low ranks, 4 max for high) : Flight ~ Water breathing ~ Strength ~ Regeneration
Relationships : Open
Theme (Optional) : A Thousand Years ~ Christina Perri
Other : She has a heart shape on her Right paw pad
Question(s) ? : No

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old August 27th, 2018, 10:22 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Forum
Name : Northernkit (northernpaw northernsun northernstar)
Age (Moons=Months) : 5 moons
Zodiac color, mark, and placement : golden, sun, ear
Looks : White with golden tail and left paw
Personality : Bright, loyal, Short-tempered, stubborn, tbrp
Adaptations : Sharper claws
Accessories : Suncharm that holds his powers
Powers (3 max for low ranks, 4 max for high) : Strong hearing, strong eyesight, can't be severely hurt, Can see short parts of future.
Theme (Optional) : Nil
Other : He is born on a solar eclipse
Question(s) ? : can we start soon!!
Old August 27th, 2018, 04:19 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazepaw View Post
Forum
Name : Northernkit (northernpaw northernsun northernstar)
Age (Moons=Months) : 5 moons
Zodiac color, mark, and placement : golden, sun, ear
Looks : White with golden tail and left paw
Personality : Bright, loyal, Short-tempered, stubborn, tbrp
Adaptations : Sharper claws
Accessories : Suncharm that holds his powers
Powers (3 max for low ranks, 4 max for high) : Strong hearing, strong eyesight, can't be severely hurt, Can see short parts of future.
Theme (Optional) : Nil
Other : He is born on a solar eclipse
Question(s) ? : can we start soon!!
Depending when I will have time, since I have school as well as I am busy this weekend, it will be made sometime on Friday afternoon, Sunday afternoon or will be made on Monday of next week. Also, could you remove the can’t be severely hurt? It’s a bit OP. Other than that, your character will stay a kit for a while, since the snare apprentice is closed, since it needs to be chosen in roleplay. Another thing, the zodiac is the birth sign, such as Virgo, Leo, and Capricorn. Other wise, I believe I will have a vote who gets to be the snares apprentice, so your character will stay a kit, depending if a different kit is born on the solar eclipse, there might not be a vote for it and you’ll get the rank instantly, but your character will be accepted as a kit for now. Before you do anything else, can you read the google doc? It’ll have a bit more information on some things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaSlice View Post
Forum
Name : Moon That Shines In Darkness {Moon}
Age (Moons=Months) : 28 Moons
Zodiac color, mark, and placement : Teal ~ Leo ~ Paw Pad On Left Paw
Looks : White she cat with green eyes. Her tail is fluffy and her ears are round.
Personality : TBRP
Adaptations : Angel Wings that can Retract. They are Pale Teal
Crush / Mate : Open
Powers (3 max for low ranks, 4 max for high) : Flight ~ Water breathing ~ Strength ~ Regeneration
Relationships : Open
Theme (Optional) : A Thousand Years ~ Christina Perri
Other : She has a heart shape on her Right paw pad
Question(s) ? : No
I don’t see anything too OP or odd on this, so I don’t have much to say but accepted!! Also I don’t know if you read the google docs or not, please do if you didn’t.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tery1233 View Post
Name : Paletiger
Age (Moons=Months) : 46 moons
Zodiac color, mark, and placement : Libra, yellow, on his chest
Looks : Pale red longhaired tabby tom with green eyes, tufted ears, and a long tail. He has scars around his neck.
Adaptations : wings
Accessories : white scarf hiding the scars around his neck, gold bands around ankles. (he doesn't really like accessories)
Crush / Mate : N/A
Powers (3 max for low ranks, 4 max for high) : Heat vision, super agility, night vision, flight
Theme (Optional) : Crossfire by Stephen
Other :Boop
I don’t see anything OP. Anyway, thanks for reading the doc, and your accepted.

Last edited by CollapsingStars; August 27th, 2018 at 04:32 PM.
Old August 27th, 2018, 05:24 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

Depending when I will have time, since I have school as well as I am busy this weekend, it will be made sometime on Friday afternoon, Sunday afternoon or will be made on Monday of next week. Also, could you remove the can’t be severely hurt? It’s a bit OP. Other than that, your character will stay a kit for a while, since the snare apprentice is closed, since it needs to be chosen in roleplay. Another thing, the zodiac is the birth sign, such as Virgo, Leo, and Capricorn. Other wise, I believe I will have a vote who gets to be the snares apprentice, so your character will stay a kit, depending if a different kit is born on the solar eclipse, there might not be a vote for it and you’ll get the rank instantly, but your character will be accepted as a kit for now. Before you do anything else, can you read the google doc? It’ll have a bit more information on some things.

I don’t see anything too OP or odd on this, so I don’t have much to say but accepted!! Also I don’t know if you read the google docs or not, please do if you didn’t.

Awesome! Thanks a bunch C: Can't wait to start rping. Would you consider joining Ethereal? The link's in my sig
Old August 27th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tery1233 View Post
Awesome! Thanks a bunch C: Can't wait to start rping. Would you consider joining Ethereal? The link's in my sig
I’ll consider it. I’ve seen it before, I will look at it whenever I have a computer on hand, or when I’m not busy.
Old August 28th, 2018, 04:09 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

I am aware of the Google doc, thank you!
Instead of the power can I have everlasting strength, as in he can run, not get tired but can get injured?

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!