Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 10:45 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:29 PM
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 10:27 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:22 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Fish
Today 10:13 PM

Old October 18th, 2018, 04:08 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Taking Over: The New Clan (Official Reboot + Roleplay!

All ranks have been filled. The clan has finally settled down, and no ranks have been changed from the original joiners.
THIS CLAN IS OPEN FOR NEW JOINERS. Just post your form and wait for it to be accepted! Any current member in the clan can accept a new form, as long as it is reviewed carefully.
Hey, we already have 15 members! That’s awesome! Now we just need... a couple hundred posts...
Character count:
Member count:

Okay, so awhile back I had created a Roleplay for alternative, or otherwise known as Taking Over: The New Clan.
Or just visit this thread for details.

•The Leader•
Snow Covering Dark Sky, @CollapsingStars(Form)
•The Three Founders•
Amber Scales on Golden Fish, @Silver Fishie
Phoenix that Rises From Ash, @Galaxy Of Wisdom
(Form)
Thunder of Coming Storm, @Timbergrowl
•CoLeader•
Wolf Howls at Midnight, @Timbergrowl
(Form)
•Healers•
Moon that Rises at the Ocean, @TiredSmolFox
(Form)
White Moth on Snowy Flower, @Fuzzyfeline
(Form)
Mint Patch where Wild Grass Grows, @Silver Fishie
(Future Apprentice: Stream where Waves Crash (Form)
Ripple in the wind, @Ripple
(Form)
•The Last Survivor•
Seesh, @Silver Fishie
•Joiners• UNLIMITED
Mint in Rocky Stream, @TiredSmolFox
Blaze Dancing in Clouds, @TiredSmolFox
Cloud Storming in Lake, @TiredSmolFox
Maple Leaves Blowing in Wind, @TiredSmolFox
(Forms)
Beast that Chases the Sun and Moon, @Galaxy Of Wisdom
(Form)
Sound of Flowing Water, @Silentshade
(Form)
Swift Paws that Run Forever, @Ombre Party
(Form)
Dust Made From Morning Sky, @Panda
(Form)
Leopard dappled in moonlight, @Leopardblaze
Light in the dark sky, @~Warriorsfan101~ •Spoopy•
Destiny of singing cat, @Wildy~ =3
Clover that blooms at sunrise, @Hollow Cosmos
These cats will be found by the three kittypets after they decide what they want to do, stay and make a new group, or leave and go home.
•Expecting Queens•
Rising of Golden Star, @Silentshade
(Form)
Kits:
Dust, @DragonChaos
(Form)
Wind through Ombré Sky, @Ombre Party
(Form)
Stream where waves crash, @fernkit
(Form)
•Nursing Queens•
None

I think I got everyone?

Now For Some More Info
For where the plot is, I’ve decided that we all do a major timeskip. Basically, everything has been moved to where every member has been found.
Not every side-plot has happened, like Golden having kits, so those are still going to happen.
Anyways, so we have the Leader and CoLeader already settled, and everything else is soon going to be worked out.

For a long time, a clan, name now long forgotten, had been nestled in a great valley. Bordered by twolegplace, the cats who lived there fought, hunted, and lived there for a many years. Until the great fire. The fire was caused by two twoleg apprentices, young and reckless enough to set a fire in the middle of the woods at night. By the time the fire reached camp, all of the cats were trapped inside. Most of them perished beneath the claws of fire. Only three survived.
Years later, three kittypets decided to venture into the woods, wanting to meet the wildcat clan that supposedly lived there. No one knew that the clan had died out thirteen years ago. The tales of the vicious bone eaters had been passed down foolishly, without proof that they were even still alive. The three cats found a large ravine, in which dens had been carved into the stone, bramble walls had regrown their roots to forge a wall against intruders. It was as if no one had really left at all. The kittypets, in awe, noticed how lush the place was, with soft grass instead of burning tar and pavement, curling fern fronds and twining vines over potted Aloe Vera. It was beautiful.
Little did they know their life was about to change.

Rules:
•WCO etiquette please! You may only kill off your own character at any time, but killing others, making Mary Sues or Gary Stues, and any other sort of infraction will result in you most likely having to leave the Roleplay.
•Please make your character a Loner, kittypet, or Rouge.
•Keep in touch with the info I give you at given times.
•If you don’t sign up on this thread, your character will have to be ‘found’ by the clan, or else it would seem strange with a cat that’s brand new just showing up.

Roleplay Stuff:
There are no apprentices, and everyone gets a name like Cloud Where Blue Sky Dances, which translates to Cloud or Blue Sky. No Peakpaw or whatever.
Anyone can be a healer! As the clan slowly gets bigger, more healer slots will be open!
Healers CAN have mates and kits, as there are normally three healers to split up jobs if one is occupied.

•Forms•

(Form for those who have already joined:
Character(s):
Which Characters are you keeping?:
Are you making any changes to the characters?:
Mention:
@Silver Fishie

(Form for people who want to join:
Name:
Role:
Personality:
Appearance:
Later roles/ranks?:
Other: (Put if you are a nursing queen, sick/wounded, Open for a mate, and if you were a rouge, Loner, or kittypet or whatever else here.)

I am completely open to plot ideas, for the whole clan or for just a select few characters, so that’d be great if you could tell me any!

So that’s it!

Anybody want to start?

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; October 18th, 2018 at 04:16 PM.
Old October 18th, 2018, 04:53 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Taking Over: The New Clan (Official Reboot + Roleplay!

Character: White Moth on Snowy flower
Which Characters are you keeping?: Moth.
Are you making any changes to the characters?: I think I'll change her name to White Moth on Silky flower because it makes more since. X3
Mention: @Spoopy Fishie

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; October 18th, 2018 at 04:54 PM.
Old October 18th, 2018, 05:02 PM
Back from the Void

My Mood: Lazy

Character(s):Clover that Blooms at Sunrise
Which Characters are you keeping?:See Above
Are you making any changes to the characters?:Nope
Mention:
@Silver Fishie

Character site in progress
Old October 18th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Character(s): Light in the dark sky
Which Characters are you keeping?: Light
Are you making any changes to the characters?: None that I can think of.
Mention:
@Silver Fishie

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old October 18th, 2018, 06:52 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Character: White Moth on Snowy flower
Which Characters are you keeping?: Moth.
Are you making any changes to the characters?: I think I'll change her name to White Moth on Silky flower because it makes more since. X3
Mention: @Spoopy Fishie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Cosmos View Post
Character(s):Clover that Blooms at Sunrise
Which Characters are you keeping?:See Above
Are you making any changes to the characters?:Nope
Mention:
@Silver Fishie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ •Spoopy• View Post
Character(s): Light in the dark sky
Which Characters are you keeping?: Light
Are you making any changes to the characters?: None that I can think of.
Mention:
@Silver Fishie
Ah, I’m not sure if I made this clear, but this is the Roleplay thread. The forms are just for people who want to join. If you guys wanna start though, that’s alright! I’ll make a quick post right now.

Amber scales on golden fish ducked between the two ledges connecting the entrance to camp, her paws throbbing. She had been running through the woods recently, in pursuit of a rabbit, and that lump of fur now hung between her jaws limply. She was fairly proud of her catch, as it was plump, and even though winter was beginning to approach she had managed to snag a good kill. She had noticed that the prey was getting scrawnier and scrawnier, and Amber feared the first winter outside of their Kittypet homes.
I miss my owner. the thought rushed into her head before she knew it, but she then ushered it out. She didn’t want to look back, her Kittypet life was behind her. Besides, now there was a clan to take care of. Even with Snow as leader and multiple healers, she didn’t want to turn away with her tail between her legs. Golden was already pregnant, which wasn’t something she wanted to miss. When she gave birth it would be around spring, which meant new cats to build the clan. It wasn’t easy starting out, Amber was scared to death about failure.
She looked around camp before placing the rabbit on the meager pile.

(OPEN)

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old October 18th, 2018, 08:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Fishie View Post

Ah, I’m not sure if I made this clear, but this is the Roleplay thread. The forms are just for people who want to join. If you guys wanna start though, that’s alright! I’ll make a quick post right now.

Amber scales on golden fish ducked between the two ledges connecting the entrance to camp, her paws throbbing. She had been running through the woods recently, in pursuit of a rabbit, and that lump of fur now hung between her jaws limply. She was fairly proud of her catch, as it was plump, and even though winter was beginning to approach she had managed to snag a good kill. She had noticed that the prey was getting scrawnier and scrawnier, and Amber feared the first winter outside of their Kittypet homes.
I miss my owner. the thought rushed into her head before she knew it, but she then ushered it out. She didn’t want to look back, her Kittypet life was behind her. Besides, now there was a clan to take care of. Even with Snow as leader and multiple healers, she didn’t want to turn away with her tail between her legs. Golden was already pregnant, which wasn’t something she wanted to miss. When she gave birth it would be around spring, which meant new cats to build the clan. It wasn’t easy starting out, Amber was scared to death about failure.
She looked around camp before placing the rabbit on the meager pile.

(OPEN)
{X3 should have known that. I'll keep Moth's name then. Lol}

White Moth on Snowy Flower was just heading across the clearing a large bundle of miss under her chin and in her mouth. The white feline had been collecting fresh moss for the storage and for Riding of Golden Star, it was getting cold and this dual eyes feline didn't want her Clanmate getting to cold even more so with her expecting kits. Moth couldn't really see were she was going due to all the moss she had but thought the clearing was pretty well empty. Slowly making her way though the clearing the snowy molly tripped over a pebble and bumped into some cat, dropping her moss in the process. "Sorry..." She apologized in a quiet tone. Looking up Moth realized that it was Amber scale on golden fish who she'd bumped into.
Not wanting to bother her the snowy healer tried to pick up the moss and be on her way. She couldn't meet the other feline's gaze witch sadly was normal for this socially awkward gal. Though she could be a force to weaken with when it came to specific matters. Honestly though Moth could tell that being in a Clan as their healer was slowly changing her. She was comfortable around her denmates to even getting into a few small arguments, as all friends do. But she hadn't really reached out to her other Clanmates unless they were hurt.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 19th, 2018, 06:30 AM
Back from the Void

My Mood: Lazy

Clover that Blooms at Sunrise had padded through camp, her eyes dull and weary, something she usually wasn't. She arched her back, stretching her front legs out, then her hind legs. As she got back up she noticed the measly kill pile, and Amber Scales on Golden Fish returning with a plump rabbit. She figured she should do some hunting as well, rubbing her eyes with a wet paw. She slunk past the others and out of the entrance, heading in a direction where she might've been able to smell prey. It's getting colder.. she seemed to mumble to herself, her fur sticking against her to keep her as warm as possible.

Character site in progress
Old October 19th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Spooky

(K this will be short because of I’m on the bus and I’m on my phone.. My phone doesn’t like WCO that much, loading wise)

Snow laid on the announcement rock, watching his clan below him. He had thought about hunting, but decided to put that thought away until it was later in the day. The leader yawned, he had also thought about walking around camp and seeing how everything was going. His ears twitched, mainly listening for birds chirping. He had noticed the temperature was a bit colder, but paid no mind to it.

(All of my characters are open, yet some might have the mention for Tiredsmolfox, i changed my user soo)

credit link
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind
Old October 19th, 2018, 03:19 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
{X3 should have known that. I'll keep Moth's name then. Lol}

White Moth on Snowy Flower was just heading across the clearing a large bundle of miss under her chin and in her mouth. The white feline had been collecting fresh moss for the storage and for Riding of Golden Star, it was getting cold and this dual eyes feline didn't want her Clanmate getting to cold even more so with her expecting kits. Moth couldn't really see were she was going due to all the moss she had but thought the clearing was pretty well empty. Slowly making her way though the clearing the snowy molly tripped over a pebble and bumped into some cat, dropping her moss in the process. "Sorry..." She apologized in a quiet tone. Looking up Moth realized that it was Amber scale on golden fish who she'd bumped into.
Not wanting to bother her the snowy healer tried to pick up the moss and be on her way. She couldn't meet the other feline's gaze witch sadly was normal for this socially awkward gal. Though she could be a force to weaken with when it came to specific matters. Honestly though Moth could tell that being in a Clan as their healer was slowly changing her. She was comfortable around her denmates to even getting into a few small arguments, as all friends do. But she hadn't really reached out to her other Clanmates unless they were hurt.
Amber scale on golden fish looked down quickly, exclaiming a short “Oh!”. She recognized the cat as Moth, the new healer in the clan. Amber had been so relieved when Moth had first arrived and offered to take up the tough position of healer, Amber had been worried for Rising of golden star, who had come there pregnant with kits.
“Here, let me help you.” Amber offered, flashing a warm smile in Moth’s direction. The white shecat was so nervous around others, and it was a tiny problem that was already being fixed. Besides, Moth had seemed to be getting comfortable around her denmates, which was a positive side. Amber bent down to pick up a large clump of moss, lightly clamping her teeth down to keep it lodged in her mouth. Moth had been carrying a lot, no wonder the molly hadn’t seen Amber in her path. “You know,” Amber mumbled around the lump of lichen in her jaws. “I’d always be willing to help you carry some herbs and Moss if you’d like.” She meowed kindly, nodding to the white cat. Amber knew that a lot of the felines around here were still adjusting to this lifestyle, especially the loners. The kittypets and rouges had been more adjusted to socializing than those who traveled alone, and Amber had been worried some might be more independent than others. But most of them seemed to be coming along, and that looked great.

~pom~

Old October 24th, 2018, 05:11 AM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post
(K this will be short because of I’m on the bus and I’m on my phone.. My phone doesn’t like WCO that much, loading wise)

Snow laid on the announcement rock, watching his clan below him. He had thought about hunting, but decided to put that thought away until it was later in the day. The leader yawned, he had also thought about walking around camp and seeing how everything was going. His ears twitched, mainly listening for birds chirping. He had noticed the temperature was a bit colder, but paid no mind to it.

(All of my characters are open, yet some might have the mention for Tiredsmolfox, i changed my user soo)
(I figured one mention would draw your attention and I’m lazy. I’ll get around to it someday <:

Mint patch where the wild grass grows softly and quietly exited the medicine den. She hadn’t wanted to disturb anyone, but seeing as the majority of camp was awake, she didn’t seem too worried. Her eyes caught sight of Snow, who was perched stoically on top of the announcement rock. Her eyes flickered with amusement. She loved how he simply used it as a bed. She thought to herself, maybe he is going to make an announcement? She looked at him and decided against it. He seemed relaxed, and open for conversation.
Approaching, she ducked her head at him while she stood a bit lower on the ground. “Snow,” She simply said in greeting, hoping that she was being polite enough. Mint always worried about this, and even though she herself had a high-ish rank, she still worried about offending others.

~pom~