Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Freezekit's Family &...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:47 AM
"Moon and...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 10:47 AM
It Takes Three!
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:46 AM
Issues using Ytmp3 and...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 10:39 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 10:29 AM

Old October 29th, 2018, 07:06 PM
Grim Reaper

My Mood: Bored
Default ωнεяε [εcнσcℓαη] ωнιsρεяs [sιgηυρs] εcнσ

Echoclan-

Introduction
Paws crunched crisp leaves from the previous leafbare, snow that remained was turning to mush and making the ground muddy in some areas. Your eyes flicked about as you drew closer to the falls. You had heard of them as a kit from many loners who would tell you the tale of two cats and many waterfalls.

As the brush grew less dense, and opened up to a river, you paused, ears pricking as you listened for a moment. Soon, your paws were carrying you downstream, the pouring of the waterfall and crash of the river against rocks pounding in your ears. After a long walk, you stood at the cliff. Your eyes trailed over the scene of the forest below. It looked beautiful from up here. You then shut your eyes, listening hard as you sought for truth of the tales you had been told and finally.. they came..

i miss you...

We will meet here every moon..

You are my love..

My clan is ill.. What can i do?

Where are you in our time of need?

A war brought us together..

My life has ended, but i am glad to see you living on.

Your eyes snapped open, as the whispers echoed in your ears. You backed away from the edge only to jump and spin around as you heard a voice, "Another sent to us.. Another who believes.." Your eyes meet the hazels of a tabby tom. He had a long light brown and cream coat and hazel eyes. "What do you mean..?" You were confused by his words, and this seemed to amuse him. "The voices, you hear them? Those are our ancestors, the cats who have died so we could live." You blinked in response. "These are the Whispering Falls, it is the only place we can speak to them. And I, I am BleakStar, leader of EchoClan." The introduction left you more confused than anything but you nod, "i'm [name]." He gives a nod and turns on his paws. "Well [name], if you wish to learn more, follow me. If you like what you hear, you may join our clan." You nod and soon follow him along.

Beliefs
Echoclan's beliefs focus around the waterfalls in which they are partially named after. The clan believes in MistClan, a clan of our ancestors which have died. They believe after death, they turn to the mist emitted by the waterfalls. Ironically, if you visit the waterfalls, you will hear the voices of your ancestors. Medicine cats visit these falls and receive prophecies and also converse with their ancestors here. The leader visits in order to receive their lives, consult their ancestors and receive help in times of need. The clan, however, also believes in The Fog. This clan is consumed of cats whom have done wrong in their lives, their body and spirit is turned into the fog that haunts the northern area of their territory. Some say venturing into the woods up north, you will see these evil cats.

They believe that outsiders who can hear the whispers of the falls are sent from mistclan directly, and will take them into the clan immediately.

Territory
As mentioned, to the north is a dense, foggy forest situated on the side of a mountain. This area is usually avoided as it is hard to navigate as no sun enters the forest. In the center of the territory, the clan is situated in the midst of a thick forest, though, not nearly as thick as the one in the north. The river curls around this forest from the west and goes south, pooling over cliffs into a pool. To the east, a twoleg path sits. While it is rarely traveled, those who cross should still be wary.

Toms | 2 Shecats | 2

Leader
BleakStar ♂ [Me]

Deputy
Open [?]

Medicine Cats (0/2)*one of each gender*
Open ♀ [?]
Open ♂ [?]

Medicine Cat Apprentices (1/2) *One of each gender*
JuniperPaw ♀ [Collapsingstars]
open ♂️ [?]

Warriors (4/~)
MarbledFeather ♀️ [me]
Sandstone ♂️ [me]
OtterSlip ♀️ [me]
Dapplefang ♂️ [CollapsingStars]

Apprentices (0/~) *no apprentices until we have at least 5 warriors total*

Queens (0/3) *limit queens to three kits each to keep this a little more realistic*

Kits (0/9)

Elders (0/7)

Cats Outside of the Clan [2/8]

1. No OOC drama please! Although IC is heavily encouraged.
2. You can have "non-traditional clan names" just avoid overly nonrealistic names like TimelessPaw or HourglassSand.
3. Having your characters have a different sexuality is okay.
4. Please do not post ooc in the sign up thread.
5. Please keep genders as even as possible!
6. Due to this being a traditional clan, I cannot accept forms that contain their cats having powers or special abilities.
7. Please tell me if you have ANY plots! Clans will usually eventually die out if they lack things to do!
8. When roleplaying with each other feel free to make comments OOC too! (Put a possible plot idea in 'other', if you don't have one say something you are interested in your character having like a close friend, litter-mate, etc.) Its always great to be able to get to know each other. Plus people you are roleplaying with will eventually become less of a stranger and maybe more of an acquaintance. It makes for a better roleplay. You may also leave 'other' blank.
9. Please don't put a spotlight on yourself, such as making your character getting injured from something such as falling off a tree, things like that must be discussed with me first and the people it will involve.
10. Site rules apply
11. Keep characters balanced. No goody two-shoe type characters or evil villains. A cat who is manipulative may also be caring. A cat who is caring may also be self-centered. Balance them out!
12. Reservations for High Ranks will last 72 hours. You may ask for more time upon reservation. If you've read to here put 'The Falls, They Echo.' in Other.
13. More rules will be added. Always check back though i will try to notify people on rule changes.

1. Your loyalty lies with your clan first above all else.
2. Handing information over to another clan, enemy or not, is treason and will result in severe punishment such as being Exiled or deranked and being unallowed to leave camp.
3. Leaders word is law and must be obeyed, although cats can question a leaders intentions.
4. Medicine cats may have kits and a mate.
5. A leader must assign a deputy within two days after the death of a previous one.
6. Never travel alone anywhere near the river after a bad storm, the river may have risen and could have caused flooding.
7. Kits younger then the age of five moons are not allowed outside of the camp. They are not allowed to venture very far however.
8. At minimum an apprentice has to be training for five moons to receive their warrior name.
9. The feeding order is kits, elders, queens, medicine cats, apprentices, warriors, deputy, leader.
10. Any loners or rogues within the territory must be brought back to camp. This is to see if they need help, or a place to stay, or perhaps, a new home.
11. Any kit in danger, whether they are from a different clan or not, must be protected.
12. When prey is eaten, give thanks to Mistclan before eating and bury the remains after.
13. Any cat who hears the whispers that isnt a part of the clan, must join.

Spirit & Olive = Siblings

[Img]URL HERE[/img] Current name ;; Answer Past Name(s) ;; Answer Future Name(s) ;; Answer Age ;; Answer Gender ;; Answer Current Rank ;; Answer Future Rank(s) ;; Answer Desired Rank ;; Answer Personality ;; Answer Kin ;; Parents ;; Answer Siblings ;; Answer Offspring ;; Answer Beliefs ;; Answer Sexuality ;; Answer Crush ;; Answer Mate ;; Answer Turn Ons ;; Answer Turn Offs ;; Answer History ;; Answer

Links
Coming soon~

Last edited by Kiri1109; November 22nd, 2018 at 11:55 AM.
Old October 29th, 2018, 07:08 PM
Grim Reaper

Default Re: ωнεяε [εcнσcℓαη] ωнιsρεяs [sιgηυρs] εcнσ

saved for my applications
Old November 20th, 2018, 11:22 AM
Grim Reaper

bump
Old November 22nd, 2018, 09:13 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Spooky

Link to where I found the picture

Current name ;; Juniperpaw
Past Name(s) ;; Mittens
Future Name(s) ;; Juniperfrost
Age ;; 8.5 moons
Gender ;; Female
Current Rank ;; Meddie apprentice?
Future Rank(s) ;; Meddie cat?
Desired Rank ;; Medicine cat
Personality ;; Juniperpaw is quite cold and intelligent. She doesn't care who she it is she is talking to, she treats them as if they are no more important than a mouse. Now her intelligence can easily be her downfall, as any cat who happens to say something she considers 'Mouse-brained' she usually gets ticked off by it, and then is tempted to correct them. She is also quite emotional, at least on the inside. If she thinks / considers that she embarrassed herself she will usually become quite flustered. Lets just say, she also has a hot temper and a sweet side, which is usually hidden under patience and her cold outer personality.

Kin ;; Dapplefang
Parents ;; N/A
Siblings ;; N/A
Offspring ;; N/A
Beliefs ;; Mistclan ; The Fog

Sexuality ;; Gray Ace Pansexual (she's not the type to want kits or a mate)
Crush ;; N/A
Mate ;; N/A
Turn Ons ;; Anything romantic
Turn Offs ;; Anycat who just randomly hits on her.
History ;; Juniperpaw was just around 2 moons when she was brought to the camp. Her parents were loners, who couldn't afford to take of her, due to the lack of prey, so they abandoned her. Now her cousin, Dapplefang he was the one to bring her to the camp, he was the cat to find her. Yet, the two don't really know that they are cousins.

Other ;; Im planning on her having a close friend/ possibly a mate when shes older.

Link to where I found the picture

Current name ;; Dapplefang
Past Name(s) ;; Dapplepaw, Dapplekit
Future Name(s) ;; N/a
Age ;; 20
Gender ;; Male
Current Rank ;; Warrior
Future Rank(s) ;; N/A
Desired Rank ;; Warrior
Personality ;; Dapplefang is a quite charming tom. He is considered to be well groomed, as his pelt is usually clean and well kempt. Yet he is quite clumsy, so if he were to try and charming anycat, he'd probably trip over his own paws. This also comes to the issue of hunting, yet he is a excellent hunter, he isn't the best fighter.

Kin ;; Juniperpaw
Parents ;; N/A
Siblings ;; N/A
Offspring ;; N/A
Beliefs ;; Mistclan / The fog

Sexuality ;; Pansexual
Crush ;; N/A
Mate ;; N/A
Turn Ons ;; Headstrong cats
Turn Offs ;; Him, tripping on his own paws.
History ;; He has lived a pretty good life in this clan. He was the one to find his cousin and bring her back to the camp. Now, he slightly regrets it, seeing how cold she acts to him, but he always reminds himself that it was the right thing to do.

Other ;; I will edit this once I have a idea for him.

@Kiri1109

The Falls, They Echo.

credit link
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind

Last edited by CollapsingStars; November 23rd, 2018 at 06:36 AM.
Old November 22nd, 2018, 11:48 AM
Grim Reaper

approved i will be posting mine soon