A Journey for the History...
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 09:30 PM

Old January 4th, 2020, 09:09 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default A Flightless Bird [open]

[Not any place in particular! Rook tends to wander and see where his whims take him. Anyone is free to pop in but please be mindful if there’s already an active roleplay going on!]

Rook

A black and white tom sprawled out lazily in the sun, tail twitching absently as he gazed up at the sky above. Piercing yellow eyes tracked the clouds in their slow, ambling gait through the blue expanse. Today was a perfect day to be lazy, indeed. The cold nip of Leaf-fall reminded any cat of the hardships to be faced on any given day as the breeze picked up but today the sun provided enough comfort and warmth for wanderers who didn’t wish to stay huddled up in their dens. And Rook was a wanderer, that much was true. His paws began to itch when he stayed in any place for to long. It wasn’t so much the want to be free, not to be tied down, but more a curiosity for the world that had yet to be satiated. The urge to see new things, find new places, new secrets, was too strong of a pull to resist. For now, a belly full of prey and paws aching from treading over the cold ground led him to rest here. Naps are a very essential part of the adventure, after all.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 04:08 PM.
Old January 17th, 2020, 05:04 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: A Flightless Bird [open]

| @shortstack; |

Ramon padded through unknown territory, keeping close to the trees for safety. If she needed to she would be able to climb up and hide from her enemies. The light ginger tabby molly kept her body low to the ground as to not draw attention to her large body. Ramon suddenly stopped, hearing another cat nearby. She turned around and saw a tom, but he was going the opposite way. The molly wondered if he too was a cat that went wherever his feet took him. Ramon followed after the tom, but kept a safe distance. "Hey! Do you so happen to know this place?", she called. The molly realized he was taking what looked to be a nap. "Im sorry if I wokr you up.", she meowed.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Last edited by Madelaine; January 17th, 2020 at 05:07 PM.
Old January 18th, 2020, 04:55 PM
here

Rook

Lifting his head off his paws, Rook smiled at the approaching molly. She looked a little lost but friendly. It had been a while since he had any good company, perhaps this was someone who would stick around for a minute or two,"You're no bother at all," he replied,"No need to apologize." The tom took a moment to push himself onto his feet and indulge in nice stretch. It was easy for the chill of leaf-bare to settle into your bones if you stayed in one spot too long and a good stretch was always beneficial.

"Fortunately, I am completely and utterly uninformed of my surroundings at this very moment. Well, fortunate for me. Perhaps not so much for you, if you happen to be lost," he continued, "I do fully intend to make myself aware of any little secrets this place may hold for me, as is the fun of exploring, but I'm afraid I won't be much use to you if you mean to ask for directions."

Even standing at his full height, the tom was slight in size and stature. He would grow into an average build in time, perhaps on the slimmer side in favor of running, but he did have quite a bit of growing to do, yet. Despite that, he spoke with an eloquence that was frankly a bit startling coming from someone who appeared to be no older than a newly-made clan apprentice.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 04:08 PM.
Old January 21st, 2020, 05:32 PM
here

[ @Blissie Bliss ]
Old January 26th, 2020, 10:21 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

| @shortstack; |

Ramon watched him get up, licking her chest in embarrassment even though he said it was fine. She was completely blind at seeing that he was laying down. How did she not see it. The molly pushed the thoughts away."I promise you I'm not like that.", she meowed. The molly still felt embarrassed that she hadn't seen him sleeping.

"I was asking to make sure there were no mean cats around here. I'm not looking for a fight.", Ramon meowed. The light ginger tabby cat wasn't too much older than him in fact she was only eleven moons old. Cats made sure to stay out of her well cats that didn't stop to flirt with her. For once this time was different. "I'm a bit of a traveler, but I don't like stomping on other cats territory.", she added.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 30th, 2020, 02:28 PM

My Mood: Busy

(hope its ok If I pop in; y'all can void me if I'm not welcome)

A panicked rabbit ran by the two conversing cats, followed about a second later by a silver molly. Before it reached the safety of its burrow, however, Moon had caught up to it and pounced, effectively pinning it down, and subsequently delivered the death bite to the neck. It was after her hunting instincts ceased that she noticed the two cats. She stopped in place and turned toward them, knowing that there was no way she could be unnoticed: she was only a couple of foxlengths away from them. Her deep blue eyes looked up at them and she chuckled nervously. "Hope I'm not intruding on your territory or anything. I'll be on my way if ya want." She waited to see how they replied.
@shortstack @Blissie Bliss

Last edited by BlueGamerGirl; January 30th, 2020 at 02:28 PM.
Old February 1st, 2020, 02:11 PM
here

Rook

The tom began to reply, intending to assure the she-cat that her presence wasn't an issue, however, as a rabbit dashed between the two felines, and subsequently, a silver molly following in pursuit, Rook let out what could only be described as a strangled yelp and lept back on instinct, utterly shattering his cool, collected persona. Quickly realizing there was no immediate danger, he let out a loud huff and began to smooth down his fur.

"You really ought to pay more attention to where you're going, you know." he meowed, briefly shifting his attention from the ginger tabby in front of him to the silver molly before returning to his initial conversation,"I don't really have any territory of my own. Too much work to maintain and defend such a thing. I'm a wanderer too." he mewed,"Also, I don't believe I caught your name before we were so rudely interrupted?"

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 04:09 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2020, 05:07 PM

"Sorry. I'm usually more careful about hunting, but in this season, and apparently this spot, prey was so scarce that this was the first thing I caught in a while." She apologized again, silently cursing herself on how she could be so careless. Stomach rumbling, she took her prey behind a bush and started to eat the scrawny prey.
@shortstack @Blissie Bliss
Old February 12th, 2020, 08:38 AM
here

[ @Blissie Bliss @BlueGamerGirl do you want to continue with this? ]
Old February 12th, 2020, 01:50 PM

(it doesn't matter to me..) @shortstack