Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Batkit finder!!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 06:47 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 06:44 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:40 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by geoblazer
Today 06:39 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 06:27 PM

Old September 8th, 2020, 07:27 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Orion and Gold's house(OPEN)

The kit now named Orion stood on the fence, and watched his mother and siblings leave. Abandoning him to the Twolegs. Even the name sounded terrifying. Turning to the kittypet, Gold, he mewed What do the twolegs do to cats? Do they EAT us? If they were going to, he was running. Far, far away, where he WOULD NOT be eaten. @Bramblefire01
Old September 8th, 2020, 08:12 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Orion and Gold's house (CLOSED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
The kit now named Orion stood on the fence, and watched his mother and siblings leave. Abandoning him to the Twolegs. Even the name sounded terrifying. Turning to the kittypet, Gold, he mewed What do the twolegs do to cats? Do they EAT us? If they were going to, he was running. Far, far away, where he WOULD NOT be eaten. @Bramblefire01
"No!" Gold laughed. "They play with us, petting us and hugging us. SOmetimes its a bit too much, so then you growl, and they stop. But usually its comforting. I'll bring you to them. I can understand a few words they say, and i can write to them with my claws a few words. I'll write your name, age, and injurie to them, so we can get you all healed up." Said Gold. Then he picked up Orien in his mouth, and leapt over the fence. "Oh, and the food is little brown pellets for most cats, but my twolegs are nice and give me meat!" He said.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; September 9th, 2020 at 11:04 AM.
Old September 8th, 2020, 08:58 AM
You're stuck with me

Default Re: Orion and Gold's house(OPEN)

Wow. Was all he could say. This cat actually seemed smart! REALLY smart. He could communicate with TWOLEGS! That was pretty cool! When the cat took him over the fence, he gave a small squeal of excitement. Whee! @Bramblefire01 (On Bliz, I'm going to wait for Moon Lily)
Old September 8th, 2020, 10:03 AM
bye wco

Quote:
Wow. Was all he could say. This cat actually seemed smart! REALLY smart. He could communicate with TWOLEGS! That was pretty cool! When the cat took him over the fence, he gave a small squeal of excitement. Whee! @Bramblefire01 (On Bliz, I'm going to wait for Moon Lily)
(No, moonlily's waiting for you! She told me to post a starter, but you need to since Bliz is unconcies.)
Gold walked to his front door, and called for his twolegs. They came at his call, and where awwing and cooing at Orien. He wrote in some dust, Orien, 2 months, no leg. Then his twolegs nodded, and went into their monster, motioning for Gold to come with Orien. "We are going to the vet, they will heal your leg, give you a real new leg, and clean you, neuter you, which means you can't have babies, and give you a collar so we don't lose you." Explained Gold to Orien as they got in the monster. "Oh, and this is called a car, it takes us places really fast." He mewed. (Have Orien respond to this, then we timeskip to after the vet.)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old September 8th, 2020, 10:06 AM
You're stuck with me

What? I'm not going in THERE! Orien cried, backing away. And what was this about not having babies? What if he WANTED to have kits someday. Without a backwards glance, he sped off, over the fence, which seemed small in his panic, and away into the twoleg place. @Bramblefire01 (Didn't realize that, sorry, will post now)
Old September 8th, 2020, 10:11 AM
bye wco

Quote:
What? I'm not going in THERE! Orien cried, backing away. And what was this about not having babies? What if he WANTED to have kits someday. Without a backwards glance, he sped off, over the fence, which seemed small in his panic, and away into the twoleg place. @Bramblefire01 (Didn't realize that, sorry, will post now)
Gold raced after him, and the kit being on three legs, he caught up to him fast. "I'll ask them not to neuter you, alright?" He mewed holding the kit in his jaws and brining him back to the twolegs. "I suggest getting in there, because if you don't you'll be put in a cage, which is a small box you can't get out of." Warned Gold.
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old September 8th, 2020, 10:15 AM
You're stuck with me

I'm not going! he squealed, speeding off again. This time, he tried to scrunch himself into a hole in the fence, really far. Hopefully Gold wouldn't be able to reach him. Ha! @Bramblefire01
Old September 8th, 2020, 10:33 AM
bye wco

Quote:
I'm not going! he squealed, speeding off again. This time, he tried to scrunch himself into a hole in the fence, really far. Hopefully Gold wouldn't be able to reach him. Ha! @Bramblefire01
GOld got him again, and this time, the twolegs came with the cage and chocking collar. "I wanred you". He mewed to orien as the twolegs put him in the cage. "Also, if you get out, it'l shock you." he didn;t have to worry about that though becuase the twolegs gave him the medicine to knock him out. (Time skip to after the vet! He's not neutered, but has a fake/real wheel leg, and an electric collar/fence)
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old September 8th, 2020, 11:54 AM
You're stuck with me

You meanieeeeeeeeeeeee............... Orion trailed off as he was loaded into the cage and given sleep medication. And that was the last thing he remembered.
----------------(Time skip)------------------
ugh.. Orion muttered, from his place inside the cage. The twolegs had set him down in the house, presumably to recover from the medications, and whatever else they'd done to him. And on his neck........there was some choking vine. Struggling, he tried to get rid of it, but it WOULDN'T GO AWAY! How annoying was that? His struggles made a lot of noise, and probably got the attention of Gold, but he didn't care. @Bramblefire01
Old September 8th, 2020, 12:18 PM
bye wco

Quote:
You meanieeeeeeeeeeeee............... Orion trailed off as he was loaded into the cage and given sleep medication. And that was the last thing he remembered.
----------------(Time skip)------------------
ugh.. Orion muttered, from his place inside the cage. The twolegs had set him down in the house, presumably to recover from the medications, and whatever else they'd done to him. And on his neck........there was some choking vine. Struggling, he tried to get rid of it, but it WOULDN'T GO AWAY! How annoying was that? His struggles made a lot of noise, and probably got the attention of Gold, but he didn't care. @Bramblefire01
Gold came over. "Your awake!" He mewed happily. "Don't worry, the collar will get better, i have one." He showed Orien his collar. "Mine is blue, yours is yellow, thats cool." He said. "So, how's your wheeling leg feel?" He asked.
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~