Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:44 AM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:39 AM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:26 AM
writing commissions
Last post by randomfandomfan
Today 07:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2021, 06:05 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan/ThunderClan beginning of the end [open for TC reactions, but not attackers]

Unfortunately for Buckstar, it didn't take long for Lionstorm to find him. Near the border.. so close to what had transpired, it only fueled his belief in ThunderClan's guilt.

ThunderClan. The Clan of lying, murdering, scum. They didn't give two dungs when they led the coyotes into RiverClan land, they didn't care about the deaths they caused. The cat they murdered..

Lionstorm unsheathed his claws.

For a moment he watched him, observing his movements around the border - it was like he was looking for something, maybe covering his tracks to hide that he had just ruthlessly slaughtered another of Lionstorm's family. But watching took too long, he was sick of it (sick of him), and the second Lionstorm deemed he had an opening, he struck.

Springing out of the bushes, he launched himself toward Buckstar's back with a loud hiss. "You're going to pay for what you've done, crow-heart!"

[ @Slushie ]
Old May 3rd, 2021, 07:01 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: beginning of the end

// @BILL.
He hadn't meant to get RiverClan caught up in this. That had never been his intention. He'd wanted everything to go smoothly, with no bumps in the path, no accidental screw-ups, no quarrels between anyone.

But hey, what the hell? This was ThunderClan. This was him. With him, screw-ups were inevitable.

He paused along the RiverClan border, trying to inspect it carefully. Most of the signs of the coyotes were gone, but it was evident they had passed through here. Claws gripped at his heart as he remembered Lionstorm's words to him at the last Gathering. His father. All those other cats.

He had just turned away - maybe to go inspect another part of the border, he wasn't really sure, everything felt clouded in a sort of way - but shout behind him made him spin around, eyes wide. Lionstorm, speak of the devil, slammed into his front and knocked him to the ground. The breath was driven from his lungs and he reached up to swipe at the attacking tom's face with a paw, wheezing, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 3rd, 2021, 07:08 PM
work is never done

"Did you think I wouldn't notice?" Lionstorm spat down at Buckstar's face, not bothering to dodge the paw that slashed across his muzzle. "That I wouldn't see what you did? That you killed him?" Fawn was the best of them, he meant more to Lionstorm than any other cat could comprehend.. and this monster took Fawn from him.

His paw lifted to stomp down on Buckstar's side (and as an extension, rake his claws across it.) He wanted to keep him winded. Make him hurt. To suffer for his crimes. "Don't play stupid with me, you slimey fox."

[ @Slushie ]
Old May 3rd, 2021, 07:13 PM
dum spiro, spero

// @BILL.
Oh, Stars, this- this was like nothing he'd ever felt before. The feeling of being trapped, unable to escape, as some cat who'd fallen off his tree branch decided it was a good time to tear him to shreds. He bit back a shriek as claws rammed into his side and raked through fur and flesh. "I don't know what you're talking about!" he managed to choke out. "I already apologized for your father - what more do you want from me?" He raised a hind leg and kicked out in a weak effort to shove Lionstorm off. His lungs were failing him, the combined force from the blow to his side and the initial attack having weakened him.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 3rd, 2021, 07:16 PM
work is never done

Buckstar's legs shoved against him but Lionstorm was quick to try to re-establish himself over his opponent, taking advantage of the fact Buckstar wasn't actively trying to get up.

"You killed Fawnsqueak!" Lionstorm's voice ripped through the air, anger burning through his veins as he readied his claws. "You killed my best friend, my mate-- and now I'm going to kill you!"

And then he lashed out, claws aimed to rip through Buckstar's throat.

[ @Slushie ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 3rd, 2021, 07:25 PM
dum spiro, spero

// @BILL.

Fawnsqueak. Fawnsqueak! Oh, StarClan, wait, no, this was all wrong. "No, no, wait, you've got it wrong, I didn't-" he start to yelp out, but claws tore through the skin of his throat, cutting him off with a shocked gurgle. Dammit, this wasn't how this was supposed to go! Red soaked his fur as his life bled out onto the grass, pooling beneath him. Then the light in his eyes died, and... he was gone.

Old May 3rd, 2021, 07:43 PM
work is never done

His objections fell on deaf ears, and all Lionstorm saw was red.

"Don't you dare lie to me!" That just spurred on Lionstorm's resentment, his fury toward the dying leader. "I know you did it, you jackass!"

Even as Yuckstar faded, Lionstorm didn't stop his assault on his body. "And now you--" It started with continuing to slash at his throat, shredding his flesh until it was nothing more than a mangled mess.

StarClan could heal fatal wounds, but not fast enough. The continued inflicted injuries were resulting in Yuckstar waking up.. only to fade away again. It was satisfying, and stirred the fire that ignited in Lionstorm's veins. He wasn't done -- his breathing was elevated as he continued his attack, indiscriminate now as he raked his claws across Buckstar's remains.

It didn't stop until moments after Yuckstar was done moving completely. By that point, he was hardly recognizable as a cat - Lionstorm had mauled his body into pieces.

And he still wasn't done. "And your Clan.."

He took a step back from Buckstar's remains, coated in a combination of fresh and drying blood. "Will pay."

Because Yuckstar was only the beginning. All of ThunderClan needed to pay for what they've done. None of them could be trusted, not anymore. Not after Yuckstar's betrayal.

Thankfully, Buckstar left a nice scent trail right to their camp.

✰✰✰
[ From this point, this is open to all ThunderClan cats.
If anyone would like their character to be killed by Lionstorm let me know,
I'm fine with him killing 1-2 characters before this ends. ]

"ThunderClan!"

Lionstorm wasn't bothering to make a quiet entrance as he entered the camp.

"Come out and fight me you murdering cowards!" He bared his bloodied fangs, pausing in the heart of the clearing.

He was on high alert, aware he was painting a target on himself but he didn't give a damn. ThunderClan crossed a line with their actions and there was no going back.

(A part of him knew he had crossed a line too, but nothing was fixing the bleeding void in his chest that Fawnsqueak had left. This was the only answer.)

"I killed your leader, and I'll kill as many of you as it takes to avenge my mate you savages killed."

[ @Jackpot, @implimm ]
Old May 3rd, 2021, 07:53 PM
Open For RP!

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: beginning of the end [open for TC cats]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
His objections fell on deaf ears, and all Lionstorm saw was red.

"Don't you dare lie to me!" That just spurred on Lionstorm's resentment, his fury toward the dying leader. "I know you did it, you jackass!"

Even as Yuckstar faded, Lionstorm didn't stop his assault on his body. "And now you--" It started with continuing to slash at his throat, shredding his flesh until it was nothing more than a mangled mess.

StarClan could heal fatal wounds, but not fast enough. The continued inflicted injuries were resulting in Yuckstar waking up.. only to fade away again. It was satisfying, and stirred the fire that ignited in Lionstorm's veins. He wasn't done -- his breathing was elevated as he continued his attack, indiscriminate now as he raked his claws across Buckstar's remains.

It didn't stop until moments after Yuckstar was done moving completely. By that point, he was hardly recognizable as a cat - Lionstorm had mauled his body into pieces.

And he still wasn't done. "And your Clan.."

He took a step back from Buckstar's remains, coated in a combination of fresh and drying blood. "Will pay."

Because Yuckstar was only the beginning. All of ThunderClan needed to pay for what they've done. None of them could be trusted, not anymore. Not after Yuckstar's betrayal.

Thankfully, Buckstar left a nice scent trail right to their camp.

✰✰✰
[ From this point, this is open to all ThunderClan cats.
If anyone would like their character to be killed by Lionstorm let me know,
I'm fine with him killing 1-2 characters before this ends. ]

"ThunderClan!"

Lionstorm wasn't bothering to make a quiet entrance as he entered the camp.

"Come out and fight me you murdering cowards!" He bared his bloodied fangs, pausing in the heart of the clearing.

He was on high alert, aware he was painting a target on himself but he didn't give a damn. ThunderClan crossed a line with their actions and there was no going back.

(A part of him knew he had crossed a line too, but nothing was fixing the bleeding void in his chest that Fawnsqueak had left. This was the only answer.)

"I killed your leader, and I'll kill as many of you as it takes to avenge my mate you savages killed."

[ @Jackpot, @implimm ]
~Silverwave~

A silver tabby Warrior had been lazily laying in the warm sunlight, her fur shimmering like dew. Her blue eyes were closed, as her ears flicked a bit.
But wait.
What was that scent? And that voice? They were yelling something, something about killing Buckstar?
Wait a minute...
Buckstar was dead?!
Silverwave’s eyes popped open, and she sprang to her paws, hissing at Lionstorm as he entered.

( You can choose if you want her to die)

|:| Unnamed |:| Redpaw |:| Miststone |:|

Last edited by Topaz; May 3rd, 2021 at 08:05 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 07:54 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Eveningmist

As the sounds of shouting shot through the camp, Eveningmist could feel his blood run cold. He immediately knew who the voice belonged to. Just moments after the shouting met his ears the strong smell of blood seemingly covered the whole area. Blue eyes widened into saucers, his heart pounding in his chest. The large tom shot out into the clearing as fast as he could, his breathing fast and panicked.

As the tom discovered the sight of Lionstorms crazed expression and bloodstained pelt, he had a strong guess of who the blood belonged to, and it absolutely sickened him. The following words spoken by the former leader only solidified his fears. Buckstar...was dead? No, no no no that couldnt be right. He had to be safe, this had to just be a lie... right?

But as much as he yearned to believe that pitiful hope, he knew that was the golden tom said was true. Panicked eyes turned cold, a look of pure rage settling on his face. He had had enough of Lionstorms lies. At first it was understandable - grief because of the loss of a family member caused you to think illogical things - but... this? Killing someone, all because you wanted to convince yourself that what you thought was correct?

"What...what have you done...?" the toms voice barely came out as a whisper, his gaze steely as his eyes bore into Lionstorms bloodied form. Evening barely registered anything else that was going on around him, his paws frozen in place and his mind focused only on the scene before him.

Without warning, the huge toms lips pulled back into a snarl, his fur bristling into spikes. Eveningmist charged at Lionstorm, unsheathed claws outstretched towards the other cat. He planned on grabbing hold of Lionstorms shoulders and hopefully pin him, though if that didnt work he would try to slam him weight into him, aiming to knock the wind out of Lionstorm

// @BILL.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; May 3rd, 2021 at 09:08 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 07:55 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: beginning of the end [open for TC cats]

@BILL. ( please don’t kill her though hurt her as much as you please)

Riverpaw looked in shock you... you killed him! Not only thank but you broke the warrior code! I’ll hurt you! Your no leader, no wonder everyone is leaving riverclan she went to attack him, if she could fight a coyote she could fight him

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Closed Thread