Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 07:39 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Shade.
Today 07:37 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by dagnyme
Today 07:31 PM
the hideaway (PRIVATE)
Last post by sol.
Today 07:21 PM

Old May 5th, 2021, 04:15 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

RiverClan/ThunderClan Kidnapping a Koi!

U P D A T E D ; 6/05/2021

Kidnapping of a Koistream.

Do YOU have an evil arc ready to spring into action for your thunderclan cat?! Or do you just fancy having a story for your already evil cat?! Maybe you simply want to dip your toes into the life of crime! Well this is the plot for you.

-- P L O T --

With tensions rising between Thunderclan and Riverclan following the brutal murder of Buckstar and several other Thunderclan cats, the clan is angry! No rightfully so.

Thunderclan Cat Ringleader is furious with grief and anger. They engage with other cats who feel the same and want to revenge their fallen clan mates, Thunderclan Followers agreeing with their plan. They strike a plan to kidnap a Riverclan cat!

The plot all falls into place when they stumble upon Koistream, brother of Lionstorm! Who better to kidnap than the brother of the murderer himself? Koistream is found on the Thunderclan and Riverclan boarder with Junpitersong. The gaggle of Thunderclan cats attack and overpower Junipersong, stealing Koistream to the territory and thus, war breaks out!

-- E X T R A --

Depending on the cats, Koistream might might and flirt his way out of the situation! Or he might gain a crush on his kidnappers but it really depends! I can't guarantee they'll become a long term thing as Koistream is... a very flighty lover, jumping from one cat to the next. Very very poly, very very open! But if they're beating him up every five mintues he's not exactly going to fall head over heels for them.

How they keep him captive is up to you lol maybe shove him in the back of the warrior den, a ditch in the middle of the forest, or block off a trunk of a tree? Get creative! A guard would ideally be stationed at the jail cell at all times but that really depends.

The consequences they receive from Eveningstar will be on a case by case basis, depending on the history of the cat.

-- R O L E S --

Thunderclan Cat Group Leader ; Hogsnout
Thunderclan Cat Follower/Guard ; Rabbitdream
Thunderclan Cat Follower/Guard ; Beebuzz
Thunderclan Cat Follower/Guard ; Silverwave

- Form -
Name ;
Role ;
Infomation on them? ;
Extra Ideas? ;

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; May 7th, 2021 at 06:00 AM.
Old May 5th, 2021, 07:01 PM
s

Default Re: Kidnapping a Koi!

Bump!!!

Yall always have so many evil cats but I'm giving you you evil plot and nobody replies? Weak

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 5th, 2021, 07:16 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

thought I'd put this down for clarification: Based on previous problematic behavior from the kidnappers, their punishment will change accordingly. If your cat has no previous record of problematic behavior, the punishment will not be any worse than temporary in-camp confinement , however if they are known to be problematic they might face more permanent consequences (namely exile. Eveningstar will try to avoid execution if possible)

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; May 5th, 2021 at 07:16 PM.
Old May 5th, 2021, 07:58 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

@Romulus how old is Koi? I have a TC Tom who may work on the kidnapping for le romance (XD) but he's a younger warrior so I dont want it to be creepy-

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old May 6th, 2021, 04:39 AM
s

Bump!!!

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 6th, 2021, 04:59 AM
s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
@Romulus how old is Koi? I have a TC Tom who may work on the kidnapping for le romance (XD) but he's a younger warrior so I dont want it to be creepy-
Koi is somewhere in his 30s! I'd say 32??

Also I updated it with a form and stuff!! Hehe

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 6th, 2021, 06:24 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Name ; Rabbitdream
Role ; ThunderClan Follower
Infomation on them? ; I don't have a site for her yet, but! She's very soft-spoken and generally not one to take charge. She'd likely have to be pressured into going along with the plan, but once she's locked in she's definitely sticking with it.

She isn't an openly cruel cat. Like everyone, she has her anger, but she would never act on it in a way that would harm someone else. She's also pretty easily manipulated, having learned at a young age to follow the orders of the cats around her, and in turn, she's become a heavy loyalist when it comes to ThunderClan.

She was born in RiverClan originally before moving to ThunderClan with her parents a few moons later, before Lionstorm had even been born.
Extra Ideas? ; Despite having kidnapped Koi she'd do her best to make sure he's well looked after during his time in ThunderClan. She'd choose to guard his little jail cell for the longest amount of time possible in order to just... talk to him. Maybe try to ask him about what all she missed in RiverClan after she moved.

// @Romulus

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 6th, 2021, 08:20 AM
Open For RP!

My Mood: Bored

Name ; Silverwave
Role ; Thunderclan Follower
Infomation on them? ; (Her basics are above/ Link in her name)
Silverwave is a pretty loyal cat to Thunderclan, and would do anything to avenge a clanmates death.
She is not typically evil, but she would do this. I'd rather her not have a very big part in the kidnapping, I think she would support it though.
Extra Ideas? ; Not really...

@Rxmulus

|:| Unnamed |:| Redpaw |:| Miststone |:|
Old May 6th, 2021, 09:17 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Name ; Beebuzz
Role ; Gaurd/Mutual Crush
Infomation on them? ; Beebuzz is a young warrior of 20 Moons, he's only been a warrior a few moons but he's generally pretty good at what he does. Bright but has a sarcastic/rude side if your rude to him. Beebuzz is a tall golden, long legged tom with brown rings around his body. He has medium length fur and a black nose. He has brown rings around his tail. His eyes are a hazel color.
Extra Ideas? ; Maybe when they first kidnap Koi he can like internally be like "dang he's cute" and blush and Koi notices it and kinda annoys him, but he also takes note of him and they kinda develop a mutual crush. I'm not necesarily planning on a long term relationship but I think it'd be cool. He's Gay and he's open to Polyamory but he wouldn't be the one to suggest it, Koi would probably have to bring it up.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old May 6th, 2021, 09:45 AM
s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post
Name ; Rabbitdream
Role ; ThunderClan Follower
Infomation on them? ; I don't have a site for her yet, but! She's very soft-spoken and generally not one to take charge. She'd likely have to be pressured into going along with the plan, but once she's locked in she's definitely sticking with it.

She isn't an openly cruel cat. Like everyone, she has her anger, but she would never act on it in a way that would harm someone else. She's also pretty easily manipulated, having learned at a young age to follow the orders of the cats around her, and in turn, she's become a heavy loyalist when it comes to ThunderClan.

She was born in RiverClan originally before moving to ThunderClan with her parents a few moons later, before Lionstorm had even been born.
Extra Ideas? ; Despite having kidnapped Koi she'd do her best to make sure he's well looked after during his time in ThunderClan. She'd choose to guard his little jail cell for the longest amount of time possible in order to just... talk to him. Maybe try to ask him about what all she missed in RiverClan after she moved.

// @Romulus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaztaill View Post
Name ; Silverwave
Role ; Thunderclan Follower
Infomation on them? ; (Her basics are above/ Link in her name)
Silverwave is a pretty loyal cat to Thunderclan, and would do anything to avenge a clanmates death.
She is not typically evil, but she would do this. I'd rather her not have a very big part in the kidnapping, I think she would support it though.
Extra Ideas? ; Not really...

@Rxmulus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Name ; Beebuzz
Role ; Gaurd/Mutual Crush
Infomation on them? ; Beebuzz is a young warrior of 20 Moons, he's only been a warrior a few moons but he's generally pretty good at what he does. Bright but has a sarcastic/rude side if your rude to him. Beebuzz is a tall golden, long legged tom with brown rings around his body. He has medium length fur and a black nose. He has brown rings around his tail. His eyes are a hazel color.
Extra Ideas? ; Maybe when they first kidnap Koi he can like internally be like "dang he's cute" and blush and Koi notices it and kinda annoys him, but he also takes note of him and they kinda develop a mutual crush. I'm not necesarily planning on a long term relationship but I think it'd be cool. He's Gay and he's open to Polyamory but he wouldn't be the one to suggest it, Koi would probably have to bring it up.
All accpected!!! I'll go around hunting out a leader c:

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank