I want to lock you out of...
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:26 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:14 AM
View Poll Results: Did you read my book (Just tracking viewers!)
Yes, I have 4 80.00%
No, I haven't 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 21st, 2021, 01:42 PM
tea bag

My Mood: Mellow
Default [Fan-Fic] Thawing Frost Book 1

'Hi, Welcome to Thawing Frost Book 1

Anyway, this is a book I made a pretty long time ago. Its really long and, besides, I don't have anywhere else to put it.

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT HERE, PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS SITE

Chapters Posted every day!
I post chapters at 11 am EST and then at 7-8 pm EST

If you want me to make your character in this book (For example, you can have a character named Drizzlesight, I would include it in my book as Watersight. I will mention you for the name!), Just put it in the Comments site! It may take some time to develope them in the story, so just be patient!

https://www.google.com/search?q=warr...FB-wXjPyj2QZ1M

Behind Waterfall - Medicine Den
Under Slope on left - Nursery
Under Slope on the right - Warriors Den
Cave on the top of Slope - Leaders and Deputy Den
Rock on the top of the waterfall, on the Left - Sightrock
Hole in middle of camp - Freshkill Pile
Hollowed-Out tree on Right - Apprentice Den
Shrub - Elders Den

FROSTCLAN
LEADER Amberstar - a brown tabby tom with amber eyes.

DEPUTY Marigoldtail - peach she-cat with blue eyes

MEDICINE CAT Moonsight - Black speckled she-cat with wise amber eyes

Treeleaf - a gray tom with silvery lines,

WARRIORS Willowriver - frosty gray she-cat with green eyes

Deathsky
- rather small black tom, hazel eyes. Apprentice - Oatpaw

Heathermoon - Brown she-cat with frosty eyes

Gorsegrowl - Gray-lavenderish tom with brown-black eyes. Apprentice - Maplepaw

Runestep - Sandy gray tom, sandy gray eyes Apprentice - Dunepaw

Stormwhip - Long-haired gray tom, green eyes.

Morningberry - Wavy creme lined she-cat understanding blue eyes. Apprentice - Berrypaw

Nightingalebriar - Whitish brown she-cat with dark gray eyes Apprentice - Shadowpaw

Dapplecloud - Dappled, longhaired brown she-cat.
Cloverstone - Mint-gray tom with green eyes Apprentice - Featherpaw

APPRENTICES Featherpaw - silver she-cat with green eyes

Shadowpaw - black tom with green eyes

Berrypaw - frosty-brown she-cat with blue eyes

Dunepaw - Sandy tom with green eyes

Maplepaw - Maply she-cat she-cat

Oatpaw - brown tom with amber eyes

QUEENS Overfrost - pale white she-cat, blue eyes MATE - Runestep KITS - Heatkit, Glacierkit, Barekit

Ethermoon - frost she-cat with silver on the muzzle, changing-color eyes MATE - Cloverstone KITS - Everkit, Frostykit, Mistykit, Juniperkit

KITS Heatkit - overwelmingly orange tom with green eyes

Glacierkit - white she-kit with blue eyes

Barekit - pale tom, BLIND

Everkit - Graceful silvery she-kit with sparkly frost blue eyes

Frostykit - Frosty white she-kit with a weird sparkle on pelt with blue eyes

Mistykit - misty-pelted gray tom with fogged gray eyes

Juniperkit - Blue-gray tom with gray eyes.

ELDERSOnesight - gray tom, half blind.

Goldenflight - cinnomen she-cat with goldeny blue eyes

LIGHTCLAN

LEADERNeverstar - yellow tom with amber eyes

DEPUTYNoontail- warm brown tom

MEDICINE CATDayshine - cinnomen she-cat

FLAMECLAN

LEADEREvestar (In memory of Eveningstar, who has mysteriously vanished) - orange she-cat with navy eyes

DEPUTYAppleglint- tortoiseshell she-cat with orange eyes

MEDICINE CAT Sunwind (In memory of Sunhowl, who has also disappeared) - bengal tiger she-cat with amber eyes

DARKCLAN
LEADERStormstar - Stormy tempered blackish tom with blue eyes

DEPUTYFlowerscent - Flowery white-and-black she-cat with green eyes

MEDICINE CATOmenheart - wise gray tom, blind

AIRCLAN
LEADER Breezestar - Pale tom with green eyes

DEPUTY Voletail - Tabby tom with a thin tail with black eyes

MEDICINE CATJunegorse - Once-kittypet dappled she-cat with understanding gray eyes

LEAFCLAN
LEADER Willowstar - gray tom with green eyes

DEPUTY Vinebloom - long-tailed brown she-cat with mint eyes

MEDICINE CAT Lavenderfur - tinted lavender she-cat with blue slitted eyes

Lets get to the Fun Stuff!!

Hoping not to be noticed, she hung her head low as she paddled into the bramble-covered den. Tiny sparks flew as the Everfire burned.

"What are you doing out this late Ethermoon?"

Whipping around, Ethermoon growled at the cat- Cloverstone.

"Oh nothing." Ethermoon fibbed, keeping her plump belly low enough so the moonlight couldn't hit it.

"Are you- pregnant?" the minty tom asked, twisting his head to see the slightly plump belly.

"NO! I just ate a load of food...." Ethermoon mumbled.

"It's leaf-bare mouse-brain. Spill it" The tom chuckled.

"You win. I'm bearing kits" Ethermoon sighed, "I wanted to keep it a surprise-"

"You still haven't answered my question. Why so late?" he purred, licking himself.

"Just checking in with Moonsight, no biggy." Ethermoon fibbed.

"Ethermoon." Cloverstone licked his mate's shoulder. "When your eyes are blue, You're not saying what's true" Cloverstone recited.

"Cloverstone... Moonsight gave me a prophecy." Ethermoon's eyes turned back into the neutral frost-white. Without waiting for an answer, Ethermoon whispered, "Frost will thaw into endless water. As the Mist covers the secrets, the Juniper shall uncover. The frost will come once more, ever-growing with the stars"

Everkit launched herself next to Amberstar, trying not to fall off the all-seeing cliff. She scanned the under-cliff for any sign of her mother's frost-white pelt.

Clearing his throat, Amberstar sat straight on the ridge of the river, that fell to a waterfall.

"Today is a moment to remember. After two longs moons without any apprentices, these kits are symbols of new life. Today is the day, these kits become apprentices" Amberstar smiled at Everkit.

"From this day forward, Everkit, will be known, as Everpaw." Taking a breath, Amberstar closed his eyes, then scanned his clan for a certain cat. "Everkit, your mentor will be Heathermoon. Heathermoon, you learnt much from me as my first apprentice- I hope you pass on these skills to Everpaw."

Everpaw touched noses with the hazel-brown she-cat as Amberstar continued, "Juniperkit, you, from this day on, shall be known as Juniperpaw. Dapplecloud, I expect you'll pass on skills from your mentor Goldenflight and pass them on."

Juniperkit bounced close to Dapplecloud, the beautiful dappled she-cat. "Next, we have Mistykit" Amberstar licked the kit playfully. "Mistykit, we know you'll have a proper ceremony at the Moonjewel, but from now on, you shall be known as Mistypaw." Amberstar smiled. "Your mentor shall be Treeleaf."

Mistykit beamed as the medicine cat came climbing up the ramp.

"And lastly, we have Frostykit. We also know that you will have your name at Moonjewel" The clan erupted in laughs. "But from now on you'll be known as Frostypaw. Good luck handling Moonsight!" The crowd laughed again, and Frostypaw blushed.

It was common knowledge that Moonsight was a very stubborn cat but rather wise. Everpaw smiled at Frostypaw and leaped off the rock towards the ground. "I think Moonsight is rather nice." Frostypaw mewed in her accent. "You and your accent" Everpaw purred. Frostypaw shot her a warning glance, then softened when Juniperpaw appeared. Mistypaw followed close behind. The Everfire flickered with a glowing light

The Everfire was a controlled fire that flicked through the night. It was a gift from Froststar, the first leader. He thought a fire would keep the other clans out and keep the clan warm in the leaf-bare. It never died out.

"I have a training session with Heathermoon tomorrow. Juniperpaw, care to join me?" Everpaw asked her brother, as the lavender-tinted gray tom nodded.

A cry burst through the camp. "Runestep..." Everpaw whipped her head towards the entrance, a tunnel, with the side filled with rosemary stalks. "Oatpaw. Runestep what?" Amberstar was chatting with Marigoldtail as the cinnamon tom burst through the camp.

"Runestep...Runestep has..." Oatpaw caught his breath, "Runestep has been taken prisoner by Darkclan!"

"Darkclan?" Juniperpaw hissed, baring his fangs. Oatpaw nodded desperately. "Dunepaw is injured and Deathsky is on patrol so we went together." Taking shallow gulps of air, Oatpaw added, "We were hunting when I was hit by pine needles. I couldn't see, and when I could, he was gone. I saw a drawing of a cat with lines over it. It looked as if the cat was trapped. Then I saw twenty-five lines, and on the end was a mouse."

Amberstar wisely licked the frightened apprentice. "I'm guessing Darkclan want to trade Runestep for twenty-five mice." Growling, Juniperpaw protested, "We barely have one in the pile! Its the middle of leaf-bare, we will never catch enough!"

"We may catch enough by new-leaf. We must wait until th-"

"RUNESTEP MUST BE SAVED! NOW!" A voice burst through the camp. Juniperpaw whipped his head to Overfrost- Runestep's mate.

"I'm sorry Overfrost-" Amberstar purred, trying to sooth the queen. "NO! RUNESTEP WILL BE SAVED NOW!" Overfrost growled, unsheathing her claws. Gasps rose across the camp. No one would dare harm the leader- would they?

Flinching at the sight of her claws, Amberfrost sighed. "Very well. We will fight him back. Soon. Oatpaw, go to Moonsight to check your mind. You might need some poppy seeds for sleep."

Nodding, Oatpaw slowly made his way to the medicine den. "I'll go with him. Practice ya-know?" Mistypaw mewed, pushing Frostypaw with his nose. "Hurry up, I know you want to go too!"

"Poppy seeds... Sleeping right?" Mistypaw fiddled with the seed in his paw. "Yes. It is chewed on to put a cat to sleep, ease shock or distress, it eases pain and is not recommended for nursing queens" Treeleaf explained, gracefully snipping off thyme from the stalk. The leaves fell slowly and drifted on the long beech leaf. "Drop one or two seeds in the leaf. Oatpaw is in shock- a very large one. Poppy seeds and Thyme both have soothing properties."

Mistypaw dropped two poppy seeds onto the leaf. The sunlight started to seep through the den, behind the waterfall. "Now, make sure that the Thyme is under the poppy seeds. Thyme is easier fed when the cat is sleepy." Treeleaf instructed, slipping the thyme under the poppy seeds. "Okay. Shall I bring these to Oatpaw? Maybe then I can go check in with Dunepaw and treat him with cobweb?" Mistypaw suggested, and Treeleaf nodded. "Eat up Oatpaw." Mistypaw pushed the bundle of herbs in front of him. "Thanks" Oatpaw moaned weakly, lapping up the poppy seeds, then the thyme. "Could you go get some water from the fall? I would love a drink" Oatpaw looked exhausted, and Mistypaw merely nodded.

"I just returned from an herb run. I noticed the herb stock was low so Moonsight and I went out to fetch some herbs." Frostypaw climbed up the steps to the den. "Great! Could you treat Dunepaw for me- I have to go fetch water for Oatpaw" Mistypaw asked gratefully.

"Of course!"

Taking out a piece of moss, he drenched the moss in the pond. Slowly making his way up the steps, Mistypaw heard Oatpaw moan weakly. "Don't worry Oatpaw, I got some water.: Mistypaw tried to say, but it was muffled due to the moss stuck in his jaws.

"Thanks" Oatpaw lapped up the water, though his tongue often went to the side, most likely because of the poppy seeds that made him exhausted. "Rest." Mistypaw purred, and Oatpaw closed his eyes before murmuring, "Runestep knows all"

Frostypaw yawned. "FROSTYPAW!" Moonsight screamed, "THIS IS MOONJEWEL!"

The white she-cat stood up straiter. "Well, clearly nothing is happening?"

"Honestly, Where have you been? We finished your ceremony, and now it's time to talk with Starclan. "Oh, pardon me." Frostypaw blushed. Mistypaw stifled a laugh as Treeleaf shushed him. Omenheart gathered up the sand slowly, throwing it up in the air, close to the Moonjewel. "Let Starclan come to us." The other medicine cats chanted two times.

Closing her eyes, Frostypaw curled up into a ball and let sleep come to her.

Frostypaw opened her eyes slowly. She was standing in an open cavern, surrounded by specks of moonlight. "Hello?" Frostypaw whispered, trying not to shout. Slowly, a figure appeared in the moonlight. The cat had a long tail and very short claws. "Welcome, Frostypaw, to Starclan."

Tilting her head sideways, Frostypaw asked, "What do you need me for?" The short-clawed cat sheathed his claws and mewed,

"Frost will thaw into endless water. As the Mist covers the secrets, the Juniper shall uncover. The frost will come once more, ever-growing with the stars"

"Let all cats who can feel the warmth of Everfire come to Sightrock for a Clan Meeting!" Amberstar shouted, putting one paw forward dramatically. Everpaw tensed. It was the day after her apprentice ceremony, and it was the day Frostclan fought Runestep back.

"Today, we shall fight in Runestep's honor. Heathermoon, Dapplecloud." Amberstar nodded at the two cats, "Take Everpaw and Juniperpaw out for a fighting lesson." Heathermoon dipped her head, and Dapplecloud nodded. Amberstar smiled, then announced, "We will be taking Willowriver, Heathermoon, Everpaw, Juniperpaw, Dapplecloud, Gorsegrowl, Morningberry, Berrypaw, Nightinggalebriar, and Shadowpaw." Amberstar nodded at the cats. "Others will stay behind. Featherpaw, you follow us behind and run back to camp if we have trouble" After taking a breath, Amberstar yowled, "Meeting Dismissed."

"Isn't this great? We'll be able to fight-train and fight!" Juniperpaw burst out, throwing himself in front of Everpaw. "Yes, that's exciting, but what if we... Die?" Everpaw murmured, which made Juniperpaw gasp. "Oh, Fox-dung, I didn't think of that before..." Juniperpaw whispered, licking his paw worriedly. "It's okay- Amberstar must have thought this through and sent more cats this time..." Everpaw licked Juniperpaw slowly.

After sharing tongues that morning, Heathermoon walked over to Everpaw, Dapplecloud to Juniperpaw. "Ready for some battle training?" Heathermoon asked as they headed towards the Snowflake Grove, the unique Frostclan training area. Tiny Snowdrop stalks bordered the grove, along with Spring Snowflakes and White Dahlia's. "This is beautiful..." Everpaw murmured, tapping a Snowdrop with her claw. "This was once called Floral Grove, but that sounded like something Leafclan would name it," Heathermoon remarked, "Attack me."

"Wha-" Everpaw turned to see Heathermoon unsheathe her claws, then sheath them again. "What are you waiting for?"

Charging at her mentor, Everpaw struck Heathermoon's shoulder, using her would-be unsheathed paw. Not wasting a moment, Everpaw leaped onto the large cat's body, using it as a platform to jump behind the cat. Using this as an advantage, Everpaw raised her back legs to launch a back-kick. Oof! Stumbling back, Everpaw realized Heathermoon kicked her raised legs to the side, causing Everpaw to stumble. "Good job," Heathermoon remarked as Everpaw tried to regain her balance, "Smart of you to use your opponent's body as a tool" She nodded at Heathermoon's back, which was flattened due to the fact Everpaw jumped onto her back. "You learned enough. All you have to do is survive on the battlefield, you don't have to push through" Heathermoon explained, and Everpaw nodded, exhausted. "Next time, remember to think quickly about what your opponent would do next. Darkclan cats think of attack, of pain. We think mostly of defending. All you have to do is defend and guess what the cat will do next." Everpaw nodded again and asked, "Now what?"

Heathermoon walked out of the grove, "Lets go eat!"

Juniperpaw slowly ate the snow rabbit as Everpaw spat out a bone. "Ready for tonight?" Everpaw asked as she groomed her perfect fur once more.

"Not really. I got beat by Dapplecloud. Hard" Juniperpaw mewed after finishing his meal. "Huh. I did pretty well if I do say so myself!" Everpaw mused. "Ahem!" Amberstar shouted clearly, catching the attention of all the cats around him. "We will send the cats in groups. If your name is said, you're in group one. Dapplecloud, Juniperpaw, Heathermoon, and Everpaw." Amberstar nodded at the cats, who dipped their heads in respect. "In Group two, we have Morningberry, Berrypaw, Willowriver, and Gorsegrowl. And Group three, we have Featherpaw, Nightinggalebrair, Shadowpaw, and me. "

Sharpening his claws, Juniperpaw used the other paw to practice a bop-head move, one of his favorites.

Dapplecloud crouched under the ferns quietly. Kinking her tail over Dapplecloud's back, Dapplecloud's tail meant, follow me.

Slowly walking through the lush greenery, they stopped on the base of the mountain. Darting towards a river, Heathermoon rippled her tail. Okay, we'll be careful. Jumping on the stepping-stones, Juniperpaw accidentally touched the water, causing Everpaw to stumble back, but quickly regained her balance. "Sorry." Juniperpaw mouthed, and Everpaw's expression softened. "Oh, it's fine," Everpaw mouthed, smiling. Juniperpaw was relieved.

Holding her tail low, Heathermoon brushed it on the floor, causing plumes of dirt to rise from the ground, Then pointing to the right.

Following close behind, Juniperpaw quickly spotted the camp. It was dark, but inside flickers of light coming from tiny sprouts were lighting the dark camp. "On my mark, attack" Heathermoon waved her tail to say that, and Juniperpaw noticed other amber or green eyes glistening in the trees.

Throwing her tail upward, Heathermoon mouthed, "Three" Juniperpaw unseathed his claws. "Two" Juniperpaw grimised. "One"

I just came back from a year of inactivity! If possible, please tell me a few major events during that period! Thank you! I am also looking for a roleplay to do

Hours: 3 - 5 PM Pacific Time! However some days I may not be available

Last edited by ChloeThePotato; July 24th, 2021 at 08:51 PM.
Old July 25th, 2021, 09:15 PM
tea bag

Default Re: [Fan-Fic] Thawing Frost Book 1

Woop!

I just came back from a year of inactivity! If possible, please tell me a few major events during that period! Thank you! I am also looking for a roleplay to do

Old July 25th, 2021, 11:03 PM
tea bag

Doop!

Old July 26th, 2021, 07:43 PM
tea bag

dop

Old July 26th, 2021, 09:25 PM
tea bag

doop!

Old July 27th, 2021, 07:47 PM
tea bag

doop

Old July 27th, 2021, 09:39 PM
tea bag

doop

Old July 28th, 2021, 08:11 PM
tea bag

doop