Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 07:07 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:04 PM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:04 PM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:58 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 06:57 PM

Old July 31st, 2021, 01:39 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Default |fate or just coincidence?|

[Bumble's information can be found here <3]
Plot:
All Bumble has ever known is the valley; it's her home since birth, after all. Almost entirely boxed in by towering mountains and filled with a lush forest, it's what many would consider a paradise - for a family of lone cats, of course! Despite how harsh winters can be and how difficult prey can be to find in the colder months, Bumble's family would consider this place a luxurious location to call home - hence why they've lived here for many generations. There are other families too, not many but enough to make such a landscape feel less lonely and more homely. But despite how perfect this abode may seem, Bumble wants out. Day in and day out she spends her free time daydreaming of a life of adventure and exploration - far beyond the valley. Every single cat who travels through here tells stories of near-death escapes from bears, death-defying leaps from mountains, and Bumble's personal favourite story: finding love. The mere thought of a romantic adventure all of her own makes her heart swoon! But her family forbid it, needing her to remain and ensure her family's home is taken care of; they even talk of setting her up with a nearby family's son! Bumble needs a way out, and then one day it appears: a tom, the largest she's ever seen, wanders through her family's territory. He appears injured, attacked by a predator of some kind perhaps? Bumble investigates further - he's grumpy, not just because of his injuries! Her family offer him refuge, and he explains he won't stay long - he needs to "get home" to his "clan" whatever that is. Bumble sees her chance and one night begs him to let her come with him, promising she won't be a nuisance and that he owes her anyway! The tom, grumpy and clearly not half as interested in having a travel buddy as Bumble reluctantly agrees. The two leave the very next night. Bumble is suddenly free and surrounded by a world she's never seen; with miles between them and the tom's desired location, Bumble can't even begin to imagine the life she's about to begin experiencing. She wonders when and where she'll meet her love, not realising he's standing right next to her with the biggest scowl she's ever seen.
~~~

So, there's the plot! Bumble and her new buddy begin their travels and who knows what they'll encounter? The only role needed is the tom, and some friends to meet along the way would be lovely too! Here's the requirements:
Tom: Similar age, quite a grumpy tom-cat who at first hates Bumble's energy and excitement, but will grow to love her eventually (this will be a very very slow process! I want their relationship to build up over time). He will originally be from the clans, how he ended up so far away is up to you! Maybe a twoleg took him and he managed to escape near Bumble's home, maybe he was taken by a group of rogues looking to cause trouble, anything! He just needs to be from the clans and on a mission to get home - to who is your choice. He is welcome to have a mate or kits or anything - but he will be giving up at least his mate for Bumble so be aware of that! ^^ In terms of responses, at least a paragraph for this roleplay is required please (ofc not all the time if you can't, just preferably most of the time ♥). This just allows me to feel less limited in my own responses!
Family - Won't be in the plot for long, but you're still welcome to apply for it!
Friends/enemies: No requirements! If you think they'd make this little story of adventure more interesting, whether by making fun memories or putting our little duo in danger, anything goes! Please apply any kittypet, rogue or loner and any ideas you have below! (No one-line responses, but paragraphs not at all required for these roles!) ♥

Apply using whatever form or link to a character site/bio you feel like! Just make sure to mention any ideas or questions you may have with it! <3 Not first-come-first-served for the tom I will decide in a couple of days (or sooner if I see an application I really like!) and no limit on the friends/enemies!
Thank you ♥

Last edited by North; July 31st, 2021 at 01:39 PM.
Old July 31st, 2021, 01:48 PM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;g t; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: |fate or just coincidence?|

Name: Cheetah
Appearence: Golden bengal with piercing blue eyes
Personality: Untrusting and mysterious, Cheetah isn't very social to strangers. She enjoys her freinds and family, and prefers to go hunting when they have a friend over.
Role: Freind, Enemy, or Family!! Wherever you think she would fit!! Family would be preferred, but that's up to you!!
Mention me: @North
Old July 31st, 2021, 05:09 PM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

Oh my gosh, I really love this plot! I hope Hailstorm is chosen for the ‘tom’ role!

Name: Hailstorm

Sexuality: Straight, demisexual

Appearance: Hailstorm is a huge, fluffy, gray tabby with white, mane-like fur on his chest, white paws, and deep, almost black markings. He has piercing yellow eyes.

Personality: Hailstorm is… a complicated young tom. After being abandoned by his loner mother in RiverClan’s territory as a kit, the large tom was taken in by an indifferent queen. He had to, in essence, bring himself up, which lead to him becoming aloof and uncaring about others. He treats those he interacts with the way his two mothers treated him - it’s the only form of affection he’s ever been subject to. As he grew, he became more and more grumpy and reclusive. He’s something of a realist-pessimist, and his decidedly large stature makes him quite the intimidating strong-but-silent type. When he gets upset, he yells, and boy, does he yell loudly. Anger is his go-to in situations of stress. I’m not exactly sure what else to add here, but I’d like to further explore his personality through roleplay!

Ideas: I’d like Hail to have to save Bumble from some sort of wild animal or cat when she recklessly gets into a situation she can’t handle, having been brought up in such a sheltered environment. Other than that, I suppose, just him being annoyed at her somewhat obsessive tendencies and decidedly optimistic outlook on life?

Questions: I can’t think of any at the moment!

Other: I definitely agree - this should be a super slow, er, slow burn relationship, haha. Well, I hope Hail’s chosen! I really like how they mesh, and I hope you do too! I think they have a great opportunity to grow together, and, though this was a bit of a scattered form, I think they’d be a really sweet couple - their dynamic is awesome, and I’m super excited to see whether or not Hail gets the role!

Mention: @North
Old August 1st, 2021, 05:28 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Role: Friend/Enemy
Name: Tinker

I think Tinker's and Bumble's personalities are very similar and I think it could be an interesting meet up. Either friend since they both have a similar outlook, or enemy since they're too similar?
Tinker lives happily in the Twoleg Place by the clans with her housefolks. She is part of a plot though and will eventually find a love interest and (hopefully) end up in the clans with kits when she runs away from her housefolk. When Bumble and her tom get closer to their destination they can maybe meet up?

( @North )

Last edited by Pitou; August 1st, 2021 at 11:35 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2021, 08:25 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

| @WINGSOFFIRE |
Cheetah is welcome to be her family ^^ As aforementioned, Bumble won't stick around in the valley for long so their interactions may only be short but you're welcome to use 'the valley' for your own roleplays once Bumble and her buddy have left!

| @Celeste |
Hailstorm is so so perfect for this role and I promised myself I'd wait for some more applications before I picked but he's so so right for the role so accepted! I loveee the idea about him having to save her! <3 I'd love to have them meet ASAP! I'll PM you so we can talk about the details ^^

| @Ravensong |
First of all, Tinker is such a cute name! She's great! I'd be very happy for them to meet once she's gets closer to the destination! I'll message you as soon as the time is right but I imagine it won't be for a while yet! We can decide at the time whether or not they'd make good friends or enemies!
~~~

People are still welcome to apply for friend/enemies roles from this thread or just leave a lil message on my page! Same goes for family roles!
Old August 2nd, 2021, 08:29 AM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

Ah, thank you so much! I’m super excited (though I’m sure I mentioned this, and will do so again in the future) to get this plot started! I absolutely adore Bumble, and I think she and Hail just have the cutest dynamic!

@North

Last edited by Mercury; August 2nd, 2021 at 08:29 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2021, 09:20 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Perfect! I'm also just excited to follow their journey. I love the idea and the dynamic between Bumble and Hailstorm.
@North

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing