Today 08:12 PM
[Atari] Narcissus and...
by Fits
Last post by kenjaku
Today 08:07 PM

Old February 24th, 2017, 05:17 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Experiments gone wrong ( a lab horror rp )

A man in a lab coat stood before you, he had white and black hair and glasses that hide his green cat like eyes. With a dark smile he begins to speak " welcome to my lab the names dr, wolf and you are going to help me with the projects I've made you'll protect, keep them company, and feed them here and there but never and I mean never take them out of they're tank unless it's for testing just ask me. " he laughs softly. " they are other creators like me in fact " he presses a button lighting up three tall pillars of glass tanks behind him each had a man inside, the one on the left had a dangerously handsome guy with long black hair flowing within the chemicals he was flouting in. The middle one had a kinda cute man with short black and white hair. The one on the right was a handsome guy with short kinda long white hair, each had wires connected to they're bodies and a long one connected to they're necks. Dr, wolf smiles " here are my beautiful creatures, don't be fooled by they're looks, this isn't their forms but they are stunning to look at aren't they?" He laughs softly " pity the others don't allow love but I'll allow it if you tell me the details of your relationships " his eyes glowed as he sits down " mine are never allowed to leave they are never allowed to get out of they're tanks or we'll all die so tell me caretakers will you listen to our warnings or ignore it ?" He says laughing darkly as the darkness takes over the room.

Hello!! In this rp you can be a creator, they make the subjects and test them however they want and the caretakers will take care of these subjects and they are responsible for making sure they don't leave without the creators permission ( we all no one follows the rules :3) you need permission to have a relationship with these subjects ( once again no one follows the rules :3) but remember these subjects are created to be monsters what you see may not be the real thing. Subjects can be kept in any chamber or room or anything that will Keep them away from the real world. Subjects always have a monstrous real forms or are just that way they can also have powers and other supernatural abilities. Any other questions just ask in the forum :3

Roles
Creators
Subjects
Caretakers

Forum
Name
Sexuality
Looks ( if subject other forms or real form)
Personality
If subjects what powers you have
Role
Love interest
Other
Questions

I'll make my forum soon :3 but you already know who they are
Old February 24th, 2017, 05:25 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Experiments gone wrong ( a lab horror rp )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
A man in a lab coat stood before you, he had white and black hair and glasses that hide his green cat like eyes. With a dark smile he begins to speak " welcome to my lab the names dr, wolf and you are going to help me with the projects I've made you'll protect, keep them company, and feed them here and there but never and I mean never take them out of they're tank unless it's for testing just ask me. " he laughs softly. " they are other creators like me in fact " he presses a button lighting up three tall pillars of glass tanks behind him each had a man inside, the one on the left had a dangerously handsome guy with long black hair flowing within the chemicals he was flouting in. The middle one had a kinda cute man with short black and white hair. The one on the right was a handsome guy with short kinda long white hair, each had wires connected to they're bodies and a long one connected to they're necks. Dr, wolf smiles " here are my beautiful creatures, don't be fooled by they're looks, this isn't their forms but they are stunning to look at aren't they?" He laughs softly " pity the others don't allow love but I'll allow it if you tell me the details of your relationships " his eyes glowed as he sits down " mine are never allowed to leave they are never allowed to get out of they're tanks or we'll all die so tell me caretakers will you listen to our warnings or ignore it ?" He says laughing darkly as the darkness takes over the room.

Hello!! In this rp you can be a creator, they make the subjects and test them however they want and the caretakers will take care of these subjects and they are responsible for making sure they don't leave without the creators permission ( we all no one follows the rules :3) you need permission to have a relationship with these subjects ( once again no one follows the rules :3) but remember these subjects are created to be monsters what you see may not be the real thing. Subjects can be kept in any chamber or room or anything that will Keep them away from the real world. Subjects always have a monstrous real forms or are just that way they can also have powers and other supernatural abilities. Any other questions just ask in the forum :3

Roles
Creators
Subjects
Caretakers

Forum
Name
Sexuality
Personality
Role
Love interest
Other
Questions

Forum
Name: Aluma
Male or female: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looks ( if subject other forms or real form): (I'll try add a link later though this might take a while so I'll just describe for now) slightly chubby cheeks and nose, dotted with light freckles. Blonde with long hair pulled to the side and a braid through the middle, tied up with a hairtie resembling a glass dragonfly
Personality: Kind and cheery, she puts a lot of effort into helping others. Although she means well, she doesn't always know exactly what others want, and can end up harming them instead. Easily scared, and doesn't state her opinions unless asked.
If subjects what powers you have: N/A
Role: Caretaker
Love interest: None (open)
Other: Nope
Questions: Nope
Old February 24th, 2017, 05:40 PM
The Madness King

Sasuke
Unknown
Male
Bisexual
Human form: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...bb6cd2d439.jpg
Real form: http://pin.it/oSR5H0c
Tbrp
He can control and become the darkness
Subject
Open
Hi
Hi

Winter
Unknown
Male
Bisexual
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...AxJkvnEvUAWTTQ
http://pre09.deviantart.net/af2a/th/...lf-d5mylbk.png
Tbrp
Is able to control fire
Subject
Open
Hi
Sup :3

Sano
Unknown
Male
Homosexual
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...e9d27f9089.jpg With white here and there
http://pre11.deviantart.net/4629/th/...0o-d7xkglw.png
Tbrp
Able to control electricity and blue fire
Open
Sup!!
Hi!!
Old February 24th, 2017, 05:40 PM
The Madness King

Accepted!!!
Old February 24th, 2017, 05:42 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Name: Ronan Crawford
Male or female: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looks ( if subject other forms or real form): https://avvesione.files.wordpress.co...st-helpful.jpg (bright hazel eyes that look golden, wavy brown shoulder length hair. She has a rounder face though)
Personality: TBRD
If subjects what powers you have:
Role: Creator
Love interest: If Winter gonna be in this, which I bet he is, then Winter? Like she can spend to much time with him, then she realizes she had fallen in love with him?
Other: You make some of the strangest, but greatest roleplays xD
Questions: Nope

Last edited by Slash-GNR; February 24th, 2017 at 08:15 PM.
Old February 24th, 2017, 05:44 PM
The Madness King

Accepted!! And that's why you love me :3)
Old February 24th, 2017, 05:46 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

yay! and yes xD your roleplays tend to fit my weird/strange side Plus they are more mature
Old February 24th, 2017, 05:55 PM
:) I'm Everything :(

My Mood: In Love
Thumbs up Re: Experiments gone wrong ( a lab horror rp )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post

Roles
Creators
Subjects
Caretakers

Forum
Name
Sexuality
Personality
Role
Love interest
Other
Questions

Name: Glasshadow: Nickname: Kitdrago.
Female
Sexualiy: Bisexual
Looks: Other Form (Human like): http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc456qFNHq1rntwln.gif Please Don't be offened I just liked the girl. Full form: https://www.google.com/search?q=Kitt...f-WZKrea0e7AM: Just Instead of Grey Fur/scales and wings I have Black Fur/Scales and Rainbow wings with Blue eyes and White Paws (Kitty-Dragon :3),
Personality: You say monstrous? Well Not Until you see her angry form...Everyone thinks she has no monstrous form and she is a cute little dragon-kitty, "She Is Useless..!" No. she isn't she is kind and confused....She wants to have a life...she wants to be free...But she is smart "Stupid cat.." No, Your wrong..See her TRUE Self!
Also when Mad My Whole body turns into a fire like form with the power to shoot fire.
Powers: Shadow Casting, Voice Mimic, Light bending, Glass Appearance (Only when wanted), Having Fangs In Kitty-Dragon Form like a vampire.
Role: Subject.
~★☆★☆★☆~ Flowerjoy ~ “May StarClan Light Your Path~” “Spottedleaf, show me the way!”~ #BelieveInStarClan! #FOX-DUNG!XD Be all you can be and fight like a warrior!~ "Stars are the ones above, watching all of us."~Spoken by Flowerjoy and Moonkit. On Dragon Cave i'm Prismfights. 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. I am part of that 5% that would take a hardcover Warriors book and slap the other people saying, "StarClan is out for revenge!”

Last edited by Flowerjoy Is Everything; February 24th, 2017 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Adding.
Old February 24th, 2017, 05:59 PM
:) I'm Everything :(

My Mood: In Love
Post Re: Experiments gone wrong ( a lab horror rp )

If i'm accepted we have one of each!
~★☆★☆★☆~ Flowerjoy ~ “May StarClan Light Your Path~” “Spottedleaf, show me the way!”~ #BelieveInStarClan! #FOX-DUNG!XD Be all you can be and fight like a warrior!~ "Stars are the ones above, watching all of us."~Spoken by Flowerjoy and Moonkit. On Dragon Cave i'm Prismfights. 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. I am part of that 5% that would take a hardcover Warriors book and slap the other people saying, "StarClan is out for revenge!”
Old February 24th, 2017, 06:01 PM
The Madness King

Accepted!!