Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:29 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:28 AM

Old December 30th, 2021, 08:49 AM
Wat am I doing w/ my life

My Mood: Stressed
Default I can make you human OC's (Very Desc)

So I took a character layout that my friends used for cats and modified it to be for humans. This isn't free as it takes me a long time so please be patient. I can create a sim version of your character on the sims 4 for a 10KK extra. What I mean by that is this.

Total price is 400KK, as it takes me about half an hour to create an OC sometimes.

Here's the layout I use (Credit to @Ghostly Stars for the original cat layout that I just modified):

Name:
Sex:
Sexual Orientation:
Date Of Birth:
Zodiac Sign:

Romantic Preferences:
»
»
»
«
«
«

RESIDENCE
State:
School Grade:

PERSONALITY
Traits:
+
=
-

Detailed Overview:

~Foods:
~Other:
Dislikes:
~Colors:
~Foods:
~Other:

APPEARANCE
One line description:
Detailed:

CONNECTIONS
Father:
Thoughts On:
Appearance:

Mother:
Thoughts On:
Appearance:

Sibling(s):
Thoughts On:
Appearance:

Crush/Significant Other:
Thoughts On:
Appearance:

Children:
Thoughts On:
Appearance:

HISTORY
Childhood:
Adolescence/Teenage Years:
Adulthood:
Senior Years:

Here's an example of an OC I made. (Please don't steal him!)

Name: Anthony Jackson Greenberg
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual (Gay)
Date Of Birth: February 8th, 2008
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Romantic Preferences:
»Average/tall height
»Blue eyes, Blond hair
»Genuinely cares about him and doesn't just like him for his looks
«Kids who care about popularity too much
«Spanish soccer boys
«Overly confident kids

RESIDENCE
State: New York
Grade: 8th Grade, Middle/Secondary School

PERSONALITY
Traits:
+Smart, Kind, Caring, Strong
=Emotional, Unsure
-Angry, Depressed, Scared, Worrier

Detailed Overview: Anthony usually appears to be a calm and neutral kid, but on the inside there's always something on his mind, whether it's just one of his own insecurities or an actual issue, he’s always worrying about something. He’s truly a strong, yet sentimental, emotional, and smart guy that just needs someone to truly care for him, and that respects his often need for space.

~Foods: Pizza, Dark Chocolate, Dairy Free Icecream, Mac’N’Cheese; Anything with bread, sauce, and cheese.
~Other: Football, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Karate, pretty much any sport; Reading and Writing; Science (He’s a Science Geek!)
Dislikes:
~Colors: Beige, chocolate brown, and certain variations of green as he’s colorblind to brown-green.
~Foods: Meat as he’s vegetarian; Milk chocolate or anything milk as he’s lactose intolerant; Pretty much all vegetables and certain fruits
~Other: Math though he’s good at it, popular kids, social interactions as he’s got social anxiety.

APPEARANCE
One line description: Slightly taller pale skinned boy with usually messy black hair and pale blue eyes.
Detailed: Often slouching, Anthony has no confidence in public. He keeps his blue eyes down, his hands in his pocket, and his head looking down as his sneakers. Usually seen wearing a black jacket and gray sweatpants, he doesn’t stand out in a crowd. His black hair is almost always kept messy.

CONNECTIONS
Father: Brandon T(ylder) Greenberg (44 years old, Biological Father)
Thoughts On: Anthony likes his dad. They hang out sometimes to play ball or esports on the xbox, but they don’t spend as much time together as they used to, now that Anthony’s a teenager.
Appearance: 5’11; Pale skinned; stuby beard; messy black hair; green eyes.

Mother: Lisa V(alery) Greenberg (41 years old, Biological Mother)
Thoughts On: Anthony could be called what one would call a “mama’s boy”, as he enjoys spending time with his mom and is very close to her, but he doesn’t like that term. He’s still an independent teen while enjoying watching movies with his mom and going to concerts with her.
Appearance: 5’2; Peach skinned with freckles; curly black hair; blueish-green eyes

Sibling(s): Mia I(sabelle) & Miles I(ssac) Greenberg. (Twins, 9 years old, Mia (F) Miles (M), Biological Siblings)
Thoughts On: Mia; She can get annoying, and often likes to be all up in his business, but Anthony wouldn’t trade her for the world, because without her the family’s life would be too boring. He likes how Mia always keeps him on his toes, despite how annoying she is. Miles; It’s cool to have a little brother to play sports with and he likes how much Miles shadow’s him and wants to be just like him. He also likes teaching Miles a better way to live life because he didn’t do a good job at it. He tries his best to get Miles to be a cool, well-known kid in school in hopes to help him evade bullying.
Appearance: Mia; Short pale skinned curly-haired red-headed little girl with green eyes and glasses. Miles; Average heighted warm peach skinned little boy with messy red hair, freckles, and pure blue eyes

Crush/Significant Other: Grayson T(homas) Raymond (Crush, 13 years old, in Anthony’s grade)
Thoughts On: Anthony finds Grayson really cute but is nowhere close to confessing to him. He’s not even sure if Grayson’s gay or even likes guys at all. He really likes his personality, how he’s confident, yet shy, smart and well-known, but not a snarky popular kid. He doesn’t even mind his height.
Appearance: Shorter red-headed, curly-haired boy with pale skin, freckles, gray eyes and glasses. Often seen in a coralish-pink jacket, a gray and white striped t-shirt, and black jeans.

Children: N/A
Thoughts On: N/A
Appearance: N/A

HISTORY
Childhood: Anthony had a typical childhood. He was bullied in school starting around 4th grade for being a nerd, and even though he’s really athletic, no one takes him seriously in sports because he’s a nerd and according to his peers ‘nerds can’t play sports’. That sent him on a bad trail, but Karate was able to keep his confidence up and he never gave up sports.
Adolescence/Teenage Years: Middle school took a rough turn for Anthony. Puberty put him in an awkward faze and despite being gay (closeted), girls are all over him now because he’s tall and handsome. He’s not sure how to handle everything and all he wants is to be left alone by everyone and enjoy life.
Adulthood: Not Yet Reached
Senior Years: Not Yet Reached

FORM:
Username:
What age do you want?:
What gender & sex do you want?:
Skin tone?:
Do you want siblings?:
Two moms? two dads? one mom? one dad? one mom and one dad?:
Any other predetermined details?:
Would you like a sim version of your OC?:
Anything else?:
Mention: @Jaxson

Last edited by X Boy; December 31st, 2021 at 07:54 AM.
Old December 30th, 2021, 08:59 AM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: on hiatus again
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: I can make you human OC's (Very Desc)

Username: New Years Pizza
Any predetermined details?: Can the character be Gemin?
Would you like a sim version of your OC?: Yes
Anything else: N/A

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.
Old December 30th, 2021, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Years Pizza View Post
Username: New Years Pizza
Any predetermined details?: Can the character be Gemin?
Would you like a sim version of your OC?: Yes
Anything else: N/A
Accepted! I'll get to work on them right now! And I assume you mean Gemini.
Old December 30th, 2021, 09:08 AM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: on hiatus again
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post

Accepted! I'll get to work on them right now! And I assume you mean Gemini.
Yes, I did. I hate my Kindle keyboard so much -…-

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.
Old December 30th, 2021, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Years Pizza View Post
Yes, I did. I hate my Kindle keyboard so much -…-
Here ya go! Working on the sim now!

Name: Parker Luna Jamison
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Date Of Birth: June 3rd
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Romantic Preferences:
»Tall
»Hunks
»Jocks
«Nerds
«Wimps
«Unpopular

RESIDENCE
State: Florida
School Grade: 12th grade, Senior in High School

PERSONALITY
Traits:
+Pretty, Popular, Talkative
=Flirty, Snarky, Full of herself
-Snappy, mean, holds people to VERY high standards.

Detailed Overview: Parker is your typical popular girl. She loves the jocks & the hunks, and is quite a bully to the weaker, nerdy kids. She has her group of girls who idolize her as if she were a famous person. She is way too confident in herself and holds herself and others to very high standards, which ends up making her quite unhappy, because she feels the need to fit in the stereotypes.

~Foods: Low calorie foods, smoothies, greek yogurts, greens, etc as she tries to keep the perfect body, though she actually really doesn't like any of those foods.
~Other: Cheerleading, Dance, Gymnastics, Tiktok, social media, etc.
Dislikes:
~Colors: Dark blue, green, brown, gray, orange, any color considered ‘masculine/boy color’.
~Foods: Junk foods, fast foods, candy, as she tries to keep the perfect body, but she really does love these foods as any kid would.
~Other: Sports with a ball/dangerous contact involved, minecraft, battle royal games, though she secretly loves Minecraft and wants to play soccer but she’s afraid to lose her popularity statues.

APPEARANCE
One line description: Tall, with peach skin, blonde hair, and bluey-green eyes.
Detailed: Parker keeps her head held high, wears 2inch heels often despite already being 5’6. She always has makeup on, trying to hide any imperfections though her peach skin is perfectly fine on its own. She’s working towards getting the perfect ‘hourglass figure’ and has a very skinny wait already, making her hips and her bust very noticeable. She’s got skinny limbs, and a soft face. She’s often seen in a pink or white shirt, with a light blue jean jacket, and either black leggings or light blue ripped jeans.

CONNECTIONS
Father: James L(ucas) Parker (47, Biological Father)
Thoughts On: She goes to him for money and since he almost always gives in, she pretty much just uses him to get things, without showing much love in return.
Appearance: Tall (About 6’3), with paler skin than Parker, dark brown, almost black, hair, and hazel eyes. He often has a beard.

Mother: Jane K(atherine) O’Brien (38, Adoptive Mother)
Thoughts On: It took Parker a long time to get used to Jane being around. Her Biological mother died when she was 8 years old, from cancer, and her father married Jane when Parker was 11, just 3 years after her mothers passing. At first Parker hated Jane, thinking she was just meant to be a replacement for her mother, but soon she learned to love her, and eventually started calling her mother/mom, and going shopping with her, to the movies with her, getting her nails done with her, things a teenage girl might do with her mother sometimes.
Appearance: Short, about 5’3, with pale skin and blonde hair, with brown eyes and a soft face. She’s petite, and not the best looking, but her kindness makes up for everything.

Sibling(s): Michael J(ay) Parker (Biological brother, 11 years old) & Nico E(than) O’Brien (Adoptive brother, Jane’s biological son, 8 years old.)
Thoughts On: Michael; Parker is very close with Michael, and for the 3 years between their mothers death and their dad's marriage to Jane, she mothered him. Michael barely remembers his birth mother, and sees Parker as his earliest motherly figure. Parker doesn’t mind playing Minecraft or soccer with him, though she pretends to, even though she enjoys those things and the time spent with him. Nico; Nico is an annoying little brat, who refuses to call Parker and Michael his siblings, and thinks he’s above both of them, even though he's the youngest. Despite not even being able to remember life without them, he sticks to the knowledge that he’s not their biological brother and hence will annoy them and is pretty much a little brat to them. Michael tries to make friends with him, but Parker makes no attempt and just completely ignores him.
Appearance: Michael; Pretty much looks like a miniature version of his dad, short black hair, pale skin, green eyes, not tall but not short, so kinda average/in the middle. Often seen wearing a white shirt and black jeans. Nico; Cute, innocent looking blonde boy with blue eyes. Often seen in a light blue t-shirt and shorts, with long white socks.

Crush/Significant Other: Luke J(ames) Bradley (Boyfriend, 17 years old)
Thoughts On: Parker is truly only with Luke because he’s so hot, and only loves him a little bit. His longish dirty blond hair and blue eyes along with his muscular body and soft face make him anyone’s dream boy, but Parker was lucky enough to get him. She believes he’s only with her for the same reason she’s with him, but he truly loves her.
Appearance: Tall, 6’3 with peach skin, a muscular build, dirty blond hair and warm blue eyes. Nearly always seen in a white tank muscle shirt, a black leather jacket, and blue skinny jeans, with black shoes.

Children: N/A
Thoughts On: N/A
Appearance: N/A

HISTORY
Birth-Childhood: Parker remembers being an only child, as she was 6 when her brother was born, and at first she hated him, because he took up too much of mom's time. She also believed that without him her mother would’ve had more time to care for herself and not died, but she didn’t love him any less when she died.
Adolescence-Young Adulthood: Parker's life changed after her mother died, and she struggled for a while but pushed past it by changing her way of life. She got popular and made ‘friends’ to try and forget about her mom's death, but all that did was depress her more, though she pretends it fixed things.
Adulthood: Not yet reached.
Senior Years-Death: Not yet reached.
Old December 30th, 2021, 04:08 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Username: Ghost of the Future
Any predetermined details?: Female, and magical
Would you like a sim version of your OC?: Sure!
Anything else?: Nope!
Old December 30th, 2021, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of the Future View Post
Username: Ghost of the Future
Any predetermined details?: Female, and magical
Would you like a sim version of your OC?: Sure!
Anything else?: Nope!
Sorry, I can't make magical huamns, has to be realistic
Old December 30th, 2021, 04:14 PM

Quote:

Sorry, I can't make magical huamns, has to be realistic
You can make her realistic, and I can add things like that, if it's OK with you.
Old December 30th, 2021, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of the Future View Post

You can make her realistic, and I can add things like that, if it's OK with you.
ok, any age ya want?
Old December 30th, 2021, 04:29 PM

Quote:

ok, any age ya want?
Between 4 and 18!