Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
(UN)FRIENDLY ☆ PRIVATE
by kenjaku
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 01:25 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 01:22 PM
Leafpaw's Training
by Bean
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 01:20 PM
⯎ Blaze's Art Shop ⯎
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 01:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 21st, 2022, 06:18 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Thieves of the Night

Event [#event]

Dawnstar opened her maw and yawned as she stepped out of her den. She could hear the hoots of an owl somewhere in the distance. Given that it was the middle of the night, aside from that bird, it was nearly dead silent. The snores and shuffling movements of sleeping cats could be heard from where she stood. The leader grumbled softly to herself fully emerging from the cave-like den under the Shadowledge.

Shaking out her pelt, Dawnstar gave the Shadowledge one long look before dispelling the idea. A loud, shrill, caterwaul overtook the silent night, splitting the air to wake those that slumbered. The faint moonlight outline the massive tabby's muscular figure and impatient lashing tail. Piercing amber eyes flashed around the gathering cats daringly, almost eagerly awaiting to hear someone complain about being woken up just so she could make an example out of them.

"We're stealth training, I want every warrior, apprentice, and kit two moons and older to come with me. We're heading into the territory to play a little game." Dawnstar snarled, stalking through the group until she came upon the nursery and the furballs in front of it. "Queens can tag along if they deem it necessary, you furballs, stick close to me. If you get lost I'm not wasting a patrol to come and find you." She really wouldn't be wasting a patrol to find lost kits. They'd have no one but themselves to blame if they didn't follow her. Still, not completely heartless and well aware of what the kits were to ShadowClan, Dawnstar did make sure to keep an eye on the ones that followed her up the slope and out into the territory, occasionally glancing behind and making note of their numbers.

Dawnstar made sure not to go too deep into the territory, she wanted to make sure that she had an ear on the camp at all times. Stopping in front of an aged pine tree with claws marks etched into it, Dawnstar took a seat beneath it and waited to see which cats had followed and which cats had stayed behind. The bigger the group the better, but if they didn't want to take training seriously it was their loss, Dawnstar would just have to remember who were the disappointments and who were the achievers.

[The clans have their own event categories now, I have no clue why but it makes me super happy!
Anyway, bounce in here if you'd like to do this event. Not mandatory so there will be no backlash from Dawn for cats who don't join.]

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 21st, 2022, 06:49 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Thieves of the Night

Brackentail glared at his leader. “What does she mean she doesn’t care if queens get lost!?” He hissed, under his breath. He then glanced around to make sure no cat had heard him. He didn’t want to go, and Dawnstar could not make him!!!

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; January 21st, 2022 at 06:50 PM.
Old January 21st, 2022, 06:52 PM

My Mood: Amused

Paleivy - She/They - Short Rp w/ @Wintermist Brackentail

Paleivy crept out from who knows where and began to follow the crowd of cats. This was a perfect time to prove herself useful to her beloved clan. The first one to arrive she let her eyes dart along with her soon opponents in whatever 'game' the leader head planned. "She swatted Brackentail on his right ear and a low hiss left her lips. "First she said kits. Second, they should be able to walk and follow." She turned her head away and focused back on her leader.
OCC; just to let you know that happened no response needed
Old January 21st, 2022, 06:55 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

--Badgerscar--

The large tom perked up at his mother's call and immediately followed her out of camp. He wasn't about to ignore this call when he still hadn't curried her favor back.

--Vixenpaw--

The brown tabby bounded out of the apprentice's den when she heard Dawnstar explain the training, tail held high. It was almost time for her to become a warrior, but extra training could never hurt, and warriors were supposed to come anyway. As she headed out of camp after the leader the apprentice shot a glare at Brackentail as she overheard his mumbled comment. "Watch what you say, lizard-brain!" she snapped before sliding out of camp.

@Wintermist

Last edited by Ian; January 21st, 2022 at 06:56 PM.
Old January 21st, 2022, 07:04 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

~WhiteRose~

The white cat yawned as they padded out of the warriors den sleepily, a meeting-? oh wait no- it's an event announcement WhiteRose blinked up at DawnStar. Even the kits?- confusion rippled through their pelt. Kits didn't normally take part in these kinds of things especially at night because they could get lost, they turned to face the gathering kits who looked excited and tired for this event.

I guess I'll make sure that they and the queens are safe.. WhiteRose sighed, they did have a soft spot for kits even if they acted like they hated them.

The white cat padded after DawnStar but kept close to the kits and queens, keeping one eye on them at all times. WhiteRose knew that their white pelt and red tint would give them away as there was no snow on the ground, so instead if even attempting the stealth training they decided that instead they would keep track of all the kits.

/Open to all but preferably a kit or a queen\

Last edited by Apollo.; January 21st, 2022 at 07:04 PM.
Old January 21st, 2022, 07:19 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~Blossomkit~~

Blossomkit lifted her head. She was four moons old! She could join the event! She raced after Dawnstar.

{OPEN}

~~Skyclaw~~

Skyclaw followed Dawnstar the moment the event was called. He looked for his apprentice as well.

{OPEN}

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old January 21st, 2022, 07:27 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ IVYPAW ~

An ear-splitting yowl caused Ivypaw's eyes to shoot open. Instantly alert, she sat up, her claws already out. That was Dawnstar, wasn't it? Was the camp under attack? Was she summoning them into battle? Or was she calling a meeting? Ivypaw, shaking away her tiredness, bounded out of the apprentices' den. The cold air hit her like a wave, causing her to fluff out her short yet dense fur. And... oh. Dawnstar was standing beneath the Shadowledge, not on it. The night was mostly quiet except for the cats who were beginning to gather. What did the leader want? Excitement coursing through her, Ivypaw bounded over to where the cats were gathering.

Stealth training! Something so important to ShadowClan, but which Badgerscar hadn't taught her much about. Ivypaw could become a warrior any day now, it felt, but there was so much she had to learn. Quite a bit of her curiosity had been satisfied, but she still had more to learn. Redshrike's lesson rang in her ears. There was a way to be smart while still being useful, cunning, violent, vicious, and ShadowClan-prideful. She could combine that lesson with everything that had been grilled into her mind since she had first been able to hear. Ivypaw followed Dawnstar and the group as they headed into the territory. The cold air helped to keep her awake, which was a good thing. Even though her paws were numb, Ivypaw was excited. This would be a great lesson!

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old January 21st, 2022, 07:31 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Brackentail glared at Paleivy, and swatted her back. “Shut up!” He muttered to her. @flopsy
Old January 21st, 2022, 07:38 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Nightwing followed Dawnstar happily. We go steal! Woo-hoo! (open)

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old January 21st, 2022, 07:39 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

{Swiftpounce of Shadowclan}

He walked up, following his leader.

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Closed Thread