Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Small group finder for RC...
Last post by gs29513
Today 06:02 PM
Ollie's Character Bios!...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 05:57 PM
Webbed Paths and Feathered...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:30 PM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 05:23 PM

Old February 17th, 2022, 07:54 PM

My Mood: Mysterious
Default kit finder for a rosy fern

Rosefern is looking for kits! She is a cream colored cat with dark red rosettes and dark blue eyes, and is expecting kits! But what no one knows is that these are Half Clan kits, because the father is ALSO up for adoption! He should be from a Clan other than WindClan, and somewhere between the ages of 30-40 moons, as Rose is 34

She will be a very loving, sweet mother, but is against disabilities and LGBTQ+ cats, so if your kit is either of those two, there will be some family problems. But other than that, she's a great mom!

Apply here for the mate or kits:

Name:
Personality:
Plot Ideas:
Mention me!:

Kit 1:
Kit 2:
Kit 3:
Kit 4:
Mate:
Old February 17th, 2022, 07:59 PM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: kit finder for a rosy fern

Name: Stoneclaw of Riverclan
Looks: tall black and brown tom with white spots
Personality: Kind, lonely, caring, and loving
Other: He has a sister named Stemlily who is okay with this relatinship
Plot Ideas: Nope
Mention me!: vanillaa
Old February 17th, 2022, 08:04 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

My Mood: Bored

Name:Icelake
Looks:White cat with grey splotches and yellow eyes. Scar on one of his back thighs. Thin fur and claws are always out. (That's as much as he has)
Personality:I'm currently developing his personality, but he's basically arrogant and rude, but kind and protective.
Other:He has an existing kit, Rubblekit, and two daughters who died. ThunderClan cat.
Plot Ideas:Since in Canon he has had a mate and three kits, maybe he had a mate before Rosefern but she doesn't know. Especially doesn't know about Rubblekit. Maybe she could find this out one day?
Mention me!: @vanillaa
Old February 17th, 2022, 08:08 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Name: Lilackit
Looks: identical to her mother
Personality: sweet, loving, trusting, determined
Other:
Plot Ideas: she could depend on her mother a lot
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old February 18th, 2022, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine'Paw View Post
Name:Icelake
Looks:White cat with grey splotches and yellow eyes. Scar on one of his back thighs. Thin fur and claws are always out. (That's as much as he has)
Personality:I'm currently developing his personality, but he's basically arrogant and rude, but kind and protective.
Other:He has an existing kit, Rubblekit, and two daughters who died. ThunderClan cat.
Plot Ideas:Since in Canon he has had a mate and three kits, maybe he had a mate before Rosefern but she doesn't know. Especially doesn't know about Rubblekit. Maybe she could find this out one day?
oooooh accepted!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverspot11 View Post
Name: Lilackit
Looks: identical to her mother
Personality: sweet, loving, trusting, determined
Other:
Plot Ideas: she could depend on her mother a lot
i´m going to wait to accept kits until I have more applications, but I really love Lilackit!
Old February 18th, 2022, 09:50 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

Name:
Tawnykit

Looks:
Tawnykit has medium length, pale cream fur with tawny and darker cream calico patches with faint red rosettes and a fluffy tail, along with dark blue eyes, BUT, here's the kicker. Tawnykit is polydactyl, which means that on her front paws, she has six toes. There's also another kicker; Tawny was born with her left ear naturally flopped over, which might leave Rosefern kind of freaked out, bc while it's not exactly a disability, it's a deformity.

Personality:
Tawny is in the middle of extrovert and introvert, it depends on the situation, really. She's very outspoken, though, when she feels like she needs to speak up, she does so. In conversations, she does more listening than talking if it's with someone she admires. She will always support whatever helps her Clan the most, even if it harms other Clans, and is deathly loyal. Will live and die in service of WindClan, no highway option. She is usually guided by her heart, which means her choices and opinions may be a bit biased, but she's driven on what would help WindClan the most. She has an otherworldly terror of shrews, no reason, she just does. Slightly old fashioned, Tawnykit loves traditions and will visit the elders den a lot to learn about tradition and how things should go, then conduct herself accordingly. She does have strong opinions on Clan politics, and has no problem voicing her opinions. She values justice and order, so is always in favor of cats being punished if failing, as long as she's not the one carrying out the punishments.

Other:
she may or may not be coming out as bisexual, which may bring some... issues

Plot Ideas:
family drama when she comes out as bi?

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old February 18th, 2022, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
Name:
Tawnykit

Looks:
Tawnykit has medium length, pale cream fur with tawny and darker cream calico patches with faint red rosettes and a fluffy tail, along with dark blue eyes, BUT, here's the kicker. Tawnykit is polydactyl, which means that on her front paws, she has six toes. There's also another kicker; Tawny was born with her left ear naturally flopped over, which might leave Rosefern kind of freaked out, bc while it's not exactly a disability, it's a deformity.

Personality:
Tawny is in the middle of extrovert and introvert, it depends on the situation, really. She's very outspoken, though, when she feels like she needs to speak up, she does so. In conversations, she does more listening than talking if it's with someone she admires. She will always support whatever helps her Clan the most, even if it harms other Clans, and is deathly loyal. Will live and die in service of WindClan, no highway option. She is usually guided by her heart, which means her choices and opinions may be a bit biased, but she's driven on what would help WindClan the most. She has an otherworldly terror of shrews, no reason, she just does. Slightly old fashioned, Tawnykit loves traditions and will visit the elders den a lot to learn about tradition and how things should go, then conduct herself accordingly. She does have strong opinions on Clan politics, and has no problem voicing her opinions. She values justice and order, so is always in favor of cats being punished if failing, as long as she's not the one carrying out the punishments.

Other:
she may or may not be coming out as bisexual, which may bring some... issues

Plot Ideas:
family drama when she comes out as bi?

i like her, but I´m waiting to accept until there is more applications Although, Rose might not like her being Bisexual, she might disown TawnyKit, or just not talk to her for a long time. Sorry, that is just how she is. It doesn´t mean I am against lgbtq+, I´m not, it´s the character and not me. Thanks!