Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Dark
Today 10:58 PM
Flayng Training
Last post by Hound
Today 10:37 PM
Across The River
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 09:59 PM

Old February 28th, 2022, 07:29 PM
so life goes on

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Death of a Dove [PLOT]

Hi hello!
[Disclaimer!] I have a hard time getting ideas out into words, so if you have any suggestions on the plot, let me know! This plot is open to change and might have major changes, so please check back often if you think you might choose a role.
So, my idea was that one of my ocs, named Alder[tooth], wanders out of Riverclan territory after the loss of his only child. His Mate, ________, left the clan after the child was born for some unknown reason. Alder goes off in search to find them, with rage filling him. He usually kept himself together, but his anger towards his selfish Mate, who left him with a newborn kit, and the clan cats who weren't able to save his kit made him into a cat he never thought he'd be. Because of his sudden personality change, and to help him gain trust with other Outsiders, he changed his name to just Alder. After a day or two of tireless searching, he ran into a Loner1. This Loner1 was met by a tired and hungry Alder, who attacked them on sight. Despite what Alder was expecting, this Loner1 forgave Alder for attacking him and offered to let him stay somewhere safe to rest and get something to eat. Alder was conscious, and reluctantly accepted Loner1's offer.

From this point on, Alder meets a few of Loner1's friends; Loner2, Loner3, and Loner4. These cats go on a journey to help Alder find his Mate when they come across a Twoleg place a long ways away from the territories. They meet Kittypet1, who, at first, is scared of the tough looking cats. With enough convincing, Kittypet1 helps Alder and the Loners by searching for Mate. At first, they have some trouble because they can't find a cat that used to have a warrior name like Alder's. But once they meet Kittypet1's mate, they realize that Kittypet1 was lying to them all along. They did know who Mate was, and they were Kittypet1's new mate! Alder was in shock, and became so angry he killed Kittypet1. This put Alder in shock, since he had never killed another cat before. He started to question himself when his anger overtook him again and he went straight to Kittypet1's home. Him and the Loners waited until a window was open, and they hopped in. They came across Mate, who now was taking care of 3 month old kits. Kit 1, Kit 2, and Kit 3 all were rushed away by Mate before they confronted Alder.

Alder demands that Mate tells him why they left. They tell Alder that they left because they were afraid that they weren't going to be a good parent. Alder told her that leaving immediately made them a horrible parent, and their only kit ended up dead. Mate immediately feels horrible, and Alder isn't afraid to make her feel worse. Alder did his best to be the best father he could, and since the clan didn't have a way to get milk to the kit, the kit ended up dying. Alder realized that he shouldn't have been angry at the cats that tried helping him because there wasn't much they could've done. Loner1 tries calming Alder down, telling him that he has gotten his point across. Alder doesn't think that he had enough, and attacks Mate for ruining his life. The Loners try tearing Alder off of Mate, but they weren't successful. Alder ends up taking Mate's life. Alder, again, has a wave of shock go over him.

He leaves the Twoleg den while the Loners carry Kit1, Kit2, and Kit3 back to their new home. Once they reach the Loner Hideout, Alder takes time to think about everything that just happened. The Loners talk to the kits, trying their best to explain to them in a kid-friendly way what happened to their mother. They all decide to raise the kits together. Alder helps raise the kits as well, hoping he can be a good father.

[note] I hope to hopefully add some more develop to Alder's character, but since he is a newer OC for me, I will trust the process and maybe with the story, he will become a better character.

[PLOT CHANGES- MUST READ] I've recently decided to make some MAJOR CHANGES to the plot of the story. So first, the main character, Alder, is being replaced. I decided to give him another backstory since I felt like this one didn't fit him very well. The new character is named Branch[path.] They are an average sized, pale tortoiseshell cat with curly fur. He has a circular face with round yellow eyes. Another plot change is that Mate will NOT DIE in the story. Branch will simply take the kits away from her since he feels like she won't take care of them very well (thanks for the inspiration, @flopsy !!!)

M̶a̶t̶e̶:̶ I̶t̶ d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ m̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ c̶a̶t̶ i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶i̶f̶i̶e̶s̶ a̶s̶,̶ b̶u̶t̶ I̶ t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ i̶t̶ w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ m̶a̶k̶e̶ s̶e̶n̶s̶e̶ i̶f̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ c̶a̶t̶ w̶a̶s̶ f̶e̶m̶a̶l̶e̶ s̶o̶ t̶h̶e̶y̶ c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ g̶i̶v̶e̶ b̶i̶r̶t̶h̶ t̶o̶ t̶h̶e̶ k̶i̶t̶.̶ P̶e̶r̶h̶a̶p̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶y̶ c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶'̶v̶e̶ a̶d̶o̶p̶t̶e̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶ k̶i̶t̶ t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶,̶ t̶h̶e̶n̶ w̶h̶e̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ k̶i̶t̶ g̶o̶t̶ a̶n̶ i̶l̶l̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶ m̶a̶t̶e̶ i̶m̶m̶e̶d̶i̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ l̶e̶f̶t̶ o̶r̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶.̶ L̶i̶k̶e̶ I̶ s̶a̶i̶d̶,̶ I̶ m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ p̶l̶o̶t̶ u̶p̶,̶ b̶u̶t̶ I̶ c̶a̶n̶ d̶o̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ a̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶e̶ w̶a̶y̶ i̶f̶ a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ c̶o̶m̶e̶s̶ u̶p̶.̶ Frecklecrash - @Cxndy_Fatal

L̶o̶n̶e̶r̶1̶:̶ N̶o̶ a̶g̶e̶ r̶e̶q̶u̶i̶r̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ o̶r̶ c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶i̶s̶t̶i̶c̶s̶.̶ I̶f̶ y̶o̶u̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ a̶n̶y̶ i̶d̶e̶a̶s̶ o̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ p̶l̶o̶t̶ c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ i̶d̶e̶a̶s̶,̶ a̶s̶ m̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶e̶d̶ a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶^̶^̶^̶,̶ t̶h̶e̶n̶ p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ a̶d̶d̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ i̶n̶t̶o̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ f̶o̶r̶m̶ i̶f̶ y̶o̶u̶'̶d̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ t̶o̶ b̶e̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ r̶o̶l̶e̶.̶ Quinn - @flopsy

L̶o̶n̶e̶r̶2̶,̶ L̶o̶n̶e̶r̶3̶,̶and Loner 4: Again, nothing super specific. Must add thoughts on plot change ideas if you'd like to be this role. Lily - @WhitesilverQueen | Sunset- @Beancat

Kittypet1: This character will be killed off. No specific requirements.

K̶i̶t̶1̶,̶K̶i̶t̶2̶,̶and K̶i̶t̶3̶ N̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶f̶i̶c̶.̶ D̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ m̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ i̶f̶ y̶o̶u̶ l̶o̶o̶k̶ r̶e̶l̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ t̶o̶ K̶i̶t̶t̶y̶p̶e̶t̶1̶ o̶r̶ M̶a̶t̶e̶.̶ I̶t̶'̶s̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶ i̶f̶ y̶o̶u̶'̶d̶ w̶a̶n̶t̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ k̶i̶t̶ t̶o̶ l̶o̶v̶e̶ o̶r̶ h̶a̶t̶e̶ A̶l̶d̶e̶r̶ a̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶ L̶o̶n̶e̶r̶s̶.̶ T̶h̶e̶ k̶i̶t̶s̶ a̶r̶e̶ m̶o̶s̶t̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶l̶y̶ t̶o̶ f̶e̶e̶l̶ c̶l̶o̶s̶e̶r̶ t̶o̶ t̶h̶e̶ L̶o̶n̶e̶r̶s̶ t̶h̶a̶n̶ A̶l̶d̶e̶r̶,̶ t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶.̶ Raven - @zeeno | Snow - @Pine'Paw | Eel - @poppy.

Form w/ link:
Name/link:
Role wanted:
Defining characteristics/character traits:
Why should you get this role?:
Other:
Mention me: @mousefoot

Form w/o link:

Name:
Personality:
Role wanted:
Defining characteristics/character traits:
Why should you get this role?:
Other:

Last edited by R0WAN; March 5th, 2022 at 05:15 PM.
Old February 28th, 2022, 07:47 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Death of a Dove [PLOT]

(I have a rouge kit I'd want to use. Let me know if this might work, and if I need to change anything in future developments! I will be happy to make adjustments for the plot.)

Name:Snow
Looks:An extremely furry black kit with a black pelt and a white stripe that runs from her head to the end of her big, poofy tail. She has bright emerald green eyes.
Personality:Snow is a lazy, usually sleepy kit. She tends to lay around and do nothing all day, but she isn't completely lazy. She is caring and can be busy when she's ready. She is very helpful in her short energy bursts. She is more trusting towards Alder, as he is her true father, and she wants him to be loved by at least one cat.
Role wanted:Kit 2
Why should you get this role?:I'm busy, but I don't have many rouges. I want to be in a family rp and try to be a loner, with no constrictions. I want to play as a wild cat, but Wilder. And I honestly just wanna have a cat who trusts their father for once.
Defining characteristics/Character traits:Has the look of a skunk, looks like a Maine Coone, generally lazy.
Other:She loves her siblings more than anybody else.
Old February 28th, 2022, 08:03 PM
so life goes on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine'Paw View Post
(I have a rouge kit I'd want to use. Let me know if this might work, and if I need to change anything in future developments! I will be happy to make adjustments for the plot.)

Name:Snow
Looks:An extremely furry black kit with a black pelt and a white stripe that runs from her head to the end of her big, poofy tail. She has bright emerald green eyes.
Personality:Snow is a lazy, usually sleepy kit. She tends to lay around and do nothing all day, but she isn't completely lazy. She is caring and can be busy when she's ready. She is very helpful in her short energy bursts. She is more trusting towards Alder, as he is her true father, and she wants him to be loved by at least one cat.
Role wanted:Kit 2
Why should you get this role?:I'm busy, but I don't have many rouges. I want to be in a family rp and try to be a loner, with no constrictions. I want to play as a wild cat, but Wilder. And I honestly just wanna have a cat who trusts their father for once.
Defining characteristics/Character traits:Has the look of a skunk, looks like a Maine Coone, generally lazy.
Other:She loves her siblings more than anybody else.
Looks good! I'll make sure to add your character to the role list, and notify you if there are any big plot changes involving your character.

Everyday, there's another thing on my mind. It weighs me down to the ground.

Art Shop

Very busy schedule | Bump me after 72 hours
Old March 2nd, 2022, 09:39 AM

My Mood: Amused

Name/link: Quinn
Role wanted: Loner 1
Defining characteristics/character traits: Quinn is logical and doesn't usually think with his feelings making him the perfect devil's advocate. His kind and sometimes forgives way too easily, but that also makes him hard at letting go.
Why should you get this role?: I've been looking to use Quinn more often and this plot seems perfect for him.
Other: Perhaps Alder's first kit visits him before he kills his ex-mate and tells him not to kill them. They can have a heartfelt reunion before the kit leaves, Alder decides to leave his ex-mate alive but he takes her children not believing she will take care of them well.
Old March 2nd, 2022, 10:13 AM
so life goes on

Quote:
Originally Posted by flopsy View Post
Name/link: Quinn
Role wanted: Loner 1
Defining characteristics/character traits: Quinn is logical and doesn't usually think with his feelings making him the perfect devil's advocate. His kind and sometimes forgives way too easily, but that also makes him hard at letting go.
Why should you get this role?: I've been looking to use Quinn more often and this plot seems perfect for him.
Other: Perhaps Alder's first kit visits him before he kills his ex-mate and tells him not to kill them. They can have a heartfelt reunion before the kit leaves, Alder decides to leave his ex-mate alive but he takes her children not believing she will take care of them well.
Ooo! Quinn sounds like he'd be perfect for this role. Thanks for letting me know how you feel about the plot, because I really like your idea! I'm busy right now, but I will make the plot changes later today. Quinn is accepted as Loner1!

Art Shop

Old March 2nd, 2022, 03:16 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Name: Cody - Raven - Slate (choose! <3)
Looks: very lithe dark slate gray tom with black lynx point stripes and white speckles, his fur is short and sleek and is very shiny, his eyes are a bright ice blue and he is blind in both eyes which makes a very very pale blue.
Personality: quiet and collected, __ makes for the preferably chosen kits when it comes to who sleeps with you. he never fusses, never complains, just does. He show a fascination to herbs and poisonous plants/herbs
Role wanted: kit 1 please
Defining characteristics/character traits: blindness, fascation to plants
Why should you get this role?: i haven't had a rogue in a while so why not a kit?
Other:
@mousefoot

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old March 2nd, 2022, 03:25 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

Name: eel
Looks: dark gray cat with darker marble markings and swampy green-blue eyes
Personality: it just likes to talk a lot, doesn't ever shut up, really. it just talks until someone yells at them, then shuts up for at most 2 whole seconds, then continues to blabber mindlessly on. if it sees a butterfly or anything, it starts geeking out over that. so your stereotypical high school geek, yk, the one that everyone avoids because they're weird and cheesy and talkative and smells weird. that's eel for you.
Role wanted: kit 3!
Defining characteristics/character traits: dorky||nerdy||geeky||smart||naive||funny
Why should you get this role?: because this is a cool plot and I like this character lol
Other: n/a

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; March 2nd, 2022 at 03:26 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2022, 03:30 PM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Name: Frecklecrash.
Looks: Boop!
Personality: A sweet yet extremely skittish She-cat. She's deemed very helpful by most, she loves kits but fears she'd be a horrible mother, therefore she keeps quiet about her love of kits to not spark anything.
Role wanted: Mate.
Defining characteristics/character traits: Helpful and sweet, yet extremely skittish.
Why should you get this role?: Im honestly just bored. (And I made a whole new oc for this-)
Other:

Last edited by Rxcket_p; March 2nd, 2022 at 03:30 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2022, 04:26 PM
so life goes on

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeno View Post
Name: Cody - Raven - Slate (choose! <3)
Looks: very lithe dark slate gray tom with black lynx point stripes and white speckles, his fur is short and sleek and is very shiny, his eyes are a bright ice blue and he is blind in both eyes which makes a very very pale blue.
Personality: quiet and collected, __ makes for the preferably chosen kits when it comes to who sleeps with you. he never fusses, never complains, just does. He show a fascination to herbs and poisonous plants/herbs
Role wanted: kit 1 please
Defining characteristics/character traits: blindness, fascation to plants
Why should you get this role?: i haven't had a rogue in a while so why not a kit?
Other:
@mousefoot
Aww, he sounds adorable! I think any of the names you put down would be perfect for this kit, but Raven is my personal favorite one. Raven is accepted as Kit1!

Art Shop

Old March 2nd, 2022, 04:29 PM
so life goes on

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
Name: eel
Looks: dark gray cat with darker marble markings and swampy green-blue eyes
Personality: it just likes to talk a lot, doesn't ever shut up, really. it just talks until someone yells at them, then shuts up for at most 2 whole seconds, then continues to blabber mindlessly on. if it sees a butterfly or anything, it starts geeking out over that. so your stereotypical high school geek, yk, the one that everyone avoids because they're weird and cheesy and talkative and smells weird. that's eel for you.
Role wanted: kit 3!
Defining characteristics/character traits: dorky||nerdy||geeky||smart||naive||funny
Why should you get this role?: because this is a cool plot and I like this character lol
Other: n/a
Heh, Eel sounds like a funky little guy. I love it! Eel is accepted as Kit3!

Art Shop