Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:14 AM

Old June 20th, 2022, 08:21 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Nyan's Character Creator!

CLOSED!

Hello!

I've been thinking of making a character creator for a bit, and now I've decided to actually do it!

These characters will be Warriors, and Warriors only. You can use them for WCO, your own stories, or other roleplaying sites. Since I'm just making them for other people, you don't have to go out of your way to give credit to me; however, if someone asks, please give credit!

The form I'm going to be using is the one that is provided on WCO. So, these character bios will be pretty detailed. For stuff like enemies, friends, relationships, etc., I'll leave those blank. If you want me to fill in blanks for family, I will.

Each character will cost 350 KK. You don't have to pay me anything until after your character is done.

That's it! When asking for me to make a character, please answer these questions:

Do you already have something in mind for this character? / Is there anything that you want me to include in this character?

Do you want me to include names of family members?

Anything else you want to say?

Please mention me: @TheNyanCatMinecart

Below are some lists so I can keep track of orders.

Waiting On Character:

Need KK From:

Finished: @Rabbiteye, @Peachy Wolf27, @wispyy, @LeoDaLeaf, @Don't Panic

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; June 20th, 2023 at 09:08 AM.
Old June 20th, 2022, 08:54 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Default Re: Nyan's Character Creator!

Do you already have something in mind for this character? / Is there anything that you want me to include in this character?: Can you make a picture on Picrew. I can pay extra.

Do you want me to include names of family members?:
No thanks, it just makes things difficult if they are NPC

Anything else you want to say?:
Uhhh..... Nope! Think thats it. (Edit: Actually, I need RiverClan she-cat!)

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; June 20th, 2022 at 09:02 AM.
Old June 20th, 2022, 09:04 AM

@Rabbiteye

Okay! I'll start working on your character. And no need to pay extra! Your character should be done by the end of today, since I'm rather busy today.

Character Creator!

Old June 20th, 2022, 09:05 AM
Trying to stay active!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
@Rabbiteye

Okay! I'll start working on your character. And no need to pay extra! Your character should be done by the end of today, since I'm rather busy today.
Great!

Old June 20th, 2022, 02:09 PM

My Mood: Dead

Do you already have something in mind for this character? / Is there anything that you want me to include in this character?: I want them to be a torbie (tortie with stripes), but I don't care about the colors or anything.

Do you want me to include names of family members?: Nope!

Anything else you want to say?: Nope, thats it!

Old June 20th, 2022, 02:16 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Do you already have something in mind for this character? / Is there anything that you want me to include in this character?: Female or NB,

Do you want me to include names of family members?: yes please!

Anything else you want to say?: Nope!

Old June 20th, 2022, 02:38 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Do you already have something in mind for this character? / Is there anything that you want me to include in this character? - Male, preferred and just a shy but flirty lad, I have a feeling there could be more to that, but that's just a format, also a somewhat older kit or new apprentice.

Do you want me to include names of family members? - Sure!

Anything else you want to say? - You're awesome and sorry if so many requests is a little much, take your time on mine

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!
Old June 20th, 2022, 08:26 PM

@Rabbiteye

Here you go! Please send over the KK when you're able to.

Basics

Current Name: Reedsplash
Other Names, if any: Reedkit, Reedpaw
Age (in moons): 20
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual heteroromantic; allosexual alloromantic
Creation Date: June 20th, 2022

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan: RiverClan
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: None
Mentor(s): N/A
Apprentice(s): N/A

Interpersonal Connections

Father(s): N/A
Mother(s): N/A
Sibling(s): N/A
Offspring: N/A

Best Friend(s): N/A
Friend(s): N/A
Neutral: N/A
Acquaintance(s): N/A
Enemies: N/A

Crush: N/A
Significant Other: N/A

Personality

Overview: Reedsplash is like a ray of sunshine and a breath of fresh air. She's friendly toward everyone she meets, wanting every cat to be positive and happy. If you want a friend, you'll find it in Reedsplash. No matter what you look like or where you come from, she'll treat you with a happy, positive attitude, and offer nothing but warm welcomes and kindness. She's also bursting with energy and enthusiasm. Reedsplash is rarely tired, and if she is... either it's been a long day of hard work, or something's going on and you should be worried. But she's always ready to face the world with a smile and a bounce in her step. Reedsplash doesn't like looking at the dark side of things and is constantly looking at the bright side. Even when things seem bad, she's always there to help and encourage her Clanmates. If only she were better at using this trait on herself... Reedsplash is also incredibly sweet, making her quite likable.
She is extroverted, and loves talking to the cats around her - whether it be her own Clanmates, someone from another Clan, or even an Outsider she happened to cross paths with. Reedsplash is never uncomfortable being in a large group of cats (unless said cats want to hurt her or someone else) and is always willing to socialize. That being said, despite her energy and upbeat attitude, Reedsplash is fairly casual. She does her duties with a pep in her step, but she isn't one to work herself to the bone or be overly paranoid about work. Reedsplash understands that there is always a time and place to relax, and she is completely willing to take it. That being said, she is obedient, meaning that she listens to commands from older cats and higher ranks without resisting, even if it goes against what she thinks. Reedsplash doesn't like disobeying others, and likes it when cats are happy and satisfied. She doesn't like anyone being angry with her, and she doesn't want to feel like she's done something bad by disobeying an order. Reedsplash is quite a softie with a tender heart; however, if given a direct order to do something such as fight, she will do it because she was issued the order. That doesn't mean she'll like it, though.
As mentioned above, Reedsplash does not like conflict, which plays a part in her obedience. This also makes her more submissive, and she often finds it difficult to stand up for herself. She is rather passive and doesn't want to risk making trouble for herself or others - even if there isn't much risk of said trouble. Reedsplash is gullible, meaning that she believes things easily and can be swayed without much effort into doing or believing something. She tends to be oversensitive, too. Being sensitive can be a good thing: it means that she reads other cats well and is able to better have a feel of their emotions. However, being oversensitive means that even the lightest negative comments have a bad effect on her, and she is excessively sensitive to many things in general. Reedsplash gets scared easily as well; she isn't exactly a coward, but it doesn't take much to frighten her.
Traits: (+) Friendly, optimistic, energetic, sweet (=) extroverted, obedient, soft-hearted, casual (-) gullible, oversensitive, easily scared, submissive

Mental Age: 16 moons
Psychiatric Complications: None
Phobias: Autophobia/monophobia (fear of being alone), Thanatophobia (fear of death/dying), Demonophobia (fear of evil presences)

Note: For anything ranked out of ten: 1/10 is the worst, 10/10 is the best, and 5/10 means average, maybe a little below average, and mediocre.

Sociability: 10/10
Outlook (on a scale of 1, not positive, to 10, very positive): 9/10
Responsibility: 7/10
Cleanliness: 7/10
Generosity: 9/10
Manners: 8/10
Bravery: 4/10
More Logical or More Emotional?: Emotional

Favorite Season: Greenleaf
Favorite Food(s): Minnows
Favorite Word: Stream
Favorite Sound: Splashing water

Greatest Hope: To leave a positive impact on the world and to live a happy life.
Greatest Strength: Her friendliness and positive attitude toward other cats.
Greatest Weakness: Her inability to stand up for herself and disobey orders when needed, as well as her ability to get scared easily.
Worst Nightmare: Being hated by those around her and ending up utterly alone.
Deepest Darkest Secret: Reedsplash hates fighting, and often doesn't like orders which involve hurting others. However, even though she may look reluctant, she buried these emotions since she knows that her Clanmates won't like them.
Most Treasured Memory: Playing in the river with some close friends when she was an apprentice.

Quirk(s): Reedsplash is rather expressive with her facial expressions. When she's forcing something down/doing something she doesn't want to do, she'll try to act with her upbeat attitude; however, it'll be more noticeably strained. When she's acting normally (happy, energetic, etc.), she'll often have a straight, upright posture, and look as though she's bouncing on her toes.
Theme Song(s): None.

Background

Place of Birth: The RiverClan nursery
Date of Birth: Leaf-fall
Former rank(s): Kit, apprentice
Beliefs: StarClan, the Place of No Stars

Physical Traits

Fur Color(s): Reedsplash has a ginger base coat.
Fur Texture: Her fur is thick and sleek (both smooth and glossy), shedding water easily. It is soft to the touch.
Fur Length: She is medium-furred.
Markings: Reedsplash has mackerel tabby stripes that are a darker shade of ginger than her base coat. Her muzzle and paws are white in a way where the white looks like it was splashed on - the edges of the white are uneven, while there are additional flecks of white surrounding them. She also has a white splotch on her chest, which is the same quality as her other white markings.
Eye Color: Reedsplash has light blue eyes.

Body Type/Structure: Reedsplash's build is mostly average, but a tad finer than normal. She is rather quick and flexible because of it. She has lean muscle from all the swimming she does, but is overall less muscular than the average cat.
Height: She is an average height.
Weight: She is an average weight for her build.
Voice: Reedsplash's voice often sounds upbeat, peppy, and eager. When she's scared or nervous, it softens and becomes more frightful. When doing something she doesn't want to do, it'll still have that upbeat tone, but with a strain to it.
Gait: Reedsplash walks with a bounce in her step, like she's excited and constantly has purpose.
Scent: She smells strongly of the river and water plants. Like most RiverClan cats, there is an underlying scent of fish.

Scars/Deformities: Reedsplash has a nasty scar across one paw pad from accidentally slicing it open on a stone while swimming when she was younger. Other than that, she has no other scars, nor does she have any deformities.
Diseases/Conditions: None.

Coordination: 8/10
Reflexes: 7/10
Strength: 4/10

Image(s): https://picrew.me/shareImg/org/20220...0_Ze2vyK8P.png

Character Creator!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; June 20th, 2022 at 08:27 PM.
Old June 21st, 2022, 03:31 AM
Trying to stay active!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
@Rabbiteye

Here you go! Please send over the KK when you're able to.

Basics

Current Name: Reedsplash
Other Names, if any: Reedkit, Reedpaw
Age (in moons): 20
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual heteroromantic; allosexual alloromantic
Creation Date: June 20th, 2022

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan: RiverClan
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: None
Mentor(s): N/A
Apprentice(s): N/A

Interpersonal Connections

Father(s): N/A
Mother(s): N/A
Sibling(s): N/A
Offspring: N/A

Best Friend(s): N/A
Friend(s): N/A
Neutral: N/A
Acquaintance(s): N/A
Enemies: N/A

Crush: N/A
Significant Other: N/A

Personality

Overview: Reedsplash is like a ray of sunshine and a breath of fresh air. She's friendly toward everyone she meets, wanting every cat to be positive and happy. If you want a friend, you'll find it in Reedsplash. No matter what you look like or where you come from, she'll treat you with a happy, positive attitude, and offer nothing but warm welcomes and kindness. She's also bursting with energy and enthusiasm. Reedsplash is rarely tired, and if she is... either it's been a long day of hard work, or something's going on and you should be worried. But she's always ready to face the world with a smile and a bounce in her step. Reedsplash doesn't like looking at the dark side of things and is constantly looking at the bright side. Even when things seem bad, she's always there to help and encourage her Clanmates. If only she were better at using this trait on herself... Reedsplash is also incredibly sweet, making her quite likable.
She is extroverted, and loves talking to the cats around her - whether it be her own Clanmates, someone from another Clan, or even an Outsider she happened to cross paths with. Reedsplash is never uncomfortable being in a large group of cats (unless said cats want to hurt her or someone else) and is always willing to socialize. That being said, despite her energy and upbeat attitude, Reedsplash is fairly casual. She does her duties with a pep in her step, but she isn't one to work herself to the bone or be overly paranoid about work. Reedsplash understands that there is always a time and place to relax, and she is completely willing to take it. That being said, she is obedient, meaning that she listens to commands from older cats and higher ranks without resisting, even if it goes against what she thinks. Reedsplash doesn't like disobeying others, and likes it when cats are happy and satisfied. She doesn't like anyone being angry with her, and she doesn't want to feel like she's done something bad by disobeying an order. Reedsplash is quite a softie with a tender heart; however, if given a direct order to do something such as fight, she will do it because she was issued the order. That doesn't mean she'll like it, though.
As mentioned above, Reedsplash does not like conflict, which plays a part in her obedience. This also makes her more submissive, and she often finds it difficult to stand up for herself. She is rather passive and doesn't want to risk making trouble for herself or others - even if there isn't much risk of said trouble. Reedsplash is gullible, meaning that she believes things easily and can be swayed without much effort into doing or believing something. She tends to be oversensitive, too. Being sensitive can be a good thing: it means that she reads other cats well and is able to better have a feel of their emotions. However, being oversensitive means that even the lightest negative comments have a bad effect on her, and she is excessively sensitive to many things in general. Reedsplash gets scared easily as well; she isn't exactly a coward, but it doesn't take much to frighten her.
Traits: (+) Friendly, optimistic, energetic, sweet (=) extroverted, obedient, soft-hearted, casual (-) gullible, oversensitive, easily scared, submissive

Mental Age: 16 moons
Psychiatric Complications: None
Phobias: Autophobia/monophobia (fear of being alone), Thanatophobia (fear of death/dying), Demonophobia (fear of evil presences)

Note: For anything ranked out of ten: 1/10 is the worst, 10/10 is the best, and 5/10 means average, maybe a little below average, and mediocre.

Sociability: 10/10
Outlook (on a scale of 1, not positive, to 10, very positive): 9/10
Responsibility: 7/10
Cleanliness: 7/10
Generosity: 9/10
Manners: 8/10
Bravery: 4/10
More Logical or More Emotional?: Emotional

Favorite Season: Greenleaf
Favorite Food(s): Minnows
Favorite Word: Stream
Favorite Sound: Splashing water

Greatest Hope: To leave a positive impact on the world and to live a happy life.
Greatest Strength: Her friendliness and positive attitude toward other cats.
Greatest Weakness: Her inability to stand up for herself and disobey orders when needed, as well as her ability to get scared easily.
Worst Nightmare: Being hated by those around her and ending up utterly alone.
Deepest Darkest Secret: Reedsplash hates fighting, and often doesn't like orders which involve hurting others. However, even though she may look reluctant, she buried these emotions since she knows that her Clanmates won't like them.
Most Treasured Memory: Playing in the river with some close friends when she was an apprentice.

Quirk(s): Reedsplash is rather expressive with her facial expressions. When she's forcing something down/doing something she doesn't want to do, she'll try to act with her upbeat attitude; however, it'll be more noticeably strained. When she's acting normally (happy, energetic, etc.), she'll often have a straight, upright posture, and look as though she's bouncing on her toes.
Theme Song(s): None.

Background

Place of Birth: The RiverClan nursery
Date of Birth: Leaf-fall
Former rank(s): Kit, apprentice
Beliefs: StarClan, the Place of No Stars

Physical Traits

Fur Color(s): Reedsplash has a ginger base coat.
Fur Texture: Her fur is thick and sleek (both smooth and glossy), shedding water easily. It is soft to the touch.
Fur Length: She is medium-furred.
Markings: Reedsplash has mackerel tabby stripes that are a darker shade of ginger than her base coat. Her muzzle and paws are white in a way where the white looks like it was splashed on - the edges of the white are uneven, while there are additional flecks of white surrounding them. She also has a white splotch on her chest, which is the same quality as her other white markings.
Eye Color: Reedsplash has light blue eyes.

Body Type/Structure: Reedsplash's build is mostly average, but a tad finer than normal. She is rather quick and flexible because of it. She has lean muscle from all the swimming she does, but is overall less muscular than the average cat.
Height: She is an average height.
Weight: She is an average weight for her build.
Voice: Reedsplash's voice often sounds upbeat, peppy, and eager. When she's scared or nervous, it softens and becomes more frightful. When doing something she doesn't want to do, it'll still have that upbeat tone, but with a strain to it.
Gait: Reedsplash walks with a bounce in her step, like she's excited and constantly has purpose.
Scent: She smells strongly of the river and water plants. Like most RiverClan cats, there is an underlying scent of fish.

Scars/Deformities: Reedsplash has a nasty scar across one paw pad from accidentally slicing it open on a stone while swimming when she was younger. Other than that, she has no other scars, nor does she have any deformities.
Diseases/Conditions: None.

Coordination: 8/10
Reflexes: 7/10
Strength: 4/10

Image(s): https://picrew.me/shareImg/org/20220...0_Ze2vyK8P.png

Thank you! I'll send the kk over now

Old June 21st, 2022, 06:48 AM

@Rabbiteye

Thanks! Also, for future reference, don't worry about the fee - that's taken from you, not me. I'll refund the extra KK you sent me.

Character Creator!