Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 10:16 PM
Character Bio's
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 10:15 PM
[Atari] Narcissus and...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:06 PM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:51 PM

Old September 16th, 2022, 07:55 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default SweetClan sign-ups

This is to sign up for my fanmade clan, SweetClan.

A kittypet named Sweetie who desired adventure had left her twoleg nest. She then found two cats who washed up on the shore, who were from the mainland(where the main clans live). They were from different clans but they loved each other. Their names were Appleseed(of ThunderClan) and Blacklily(of RiverClan). The lovers told Sweetie about clans, and intrigued, she wanted to start one of her own. Appleseed then performed a renaming ceremony, calling Sweetie Sweetheart for her kind heart. When they were forming the clan, Blacklily suggested they name the clan SweetClan, and that Sweetheart would be the leader. Sweetheart accepted her mantle and would take her duty very seriously. It took a few weeks to gather enough members, but they were there. When Sweetheart decided on a deputy, she chose Appleseed. One day, a dangerous illness spread across camp, by the name of Violetcough, killing many cats. The only cure grew in the Coconut Forest, which was later revealed to be a danger zone when Blacklily went on a walk with Appleseed and had her kits there. They were attacked by harpy eagles, and they killed Blacklily and her firstborn Flamekit. Other cats who tried to enter the forest were also mauled by the harpies. Eventually, a warrior named Stoneshard, who was Sweetheart’s mate, volunteered to go into the forest. Sweetheart, who was heavy with kits, wished her mate good luck, not knowing it would be the last time she did so. Stoneshard carried the herbs needed to cure violetcough before he bled to death. Sweetheart, overtaken by grief, demanded that Swanfeather, one of the medicine cats, take her to the Moonshard Cave, where she gave birth moments before her nine lives ceremony. Sweetheart then became Sweetstar. And then she led a patrol into the forest, and killed a lot of the harpies.

The harpies, moons later, attacked the clan in their camp. SweetClan won, but their camp was in shambles, meaning there was no other option but to relocate. So they did, leaving their destroyed camp behind. The former camp was then renamed the Bittersweet Ruins.

Generations later, Meadowstar is manipulated and her clan is stolen from her by Arch and Dragon. Some members of SweetClan, lead by Meadowstar’s deputy Honeyfrost. Later, Dragon decided to join the rebels, even though she was the “BitterClan” deputy and Arch was her mate, and she took her young daughters, Deadkit and Lilykit with her. Then when the issue was resolved, Honeyfrost became Honeystar.

Currently, Jaystar is the leader of SweetClan, and he is hoping that he won’t be a total failure.

Main roleplay is here

Diet: typically birds, sometimes fish, occasionally, they eat fruit and honey in times of famine

Location: they live in a tropical island that is just living paradise, except for the occasional hurricanes and storms they experience.

Coconut forest: a forest where coconuts, other fruits and herbs grow. May encounter birds and snakes here. Banana leaves, coconuts, apples and strawberries grow in this “fruitful” forest.

Bittersweet Ruins: The original camp location lost to harpies, SweetClan relocated so that it would be safer. It’s required that cats don’t enter alone because of the harpies residing in it. Usually Coltsfoot and marigold grow here but sometimes comfrey and dock grow there as well. Spiders are able to be found here.

Lavender Grove: many herbs grow here, and it is surrounded by lavender and heather. The most common herbs to find here are lavender and catmint, though horsetail, lemon and feverfew are also very common. It is the only known location where Spider Lillies grow on the island.

Icicle Crevasse: atop a beautiful, icy mountain, it is the only place on the island where it snows. Moss, strawberries, apples and grapes are able to be found here. Though wolves are able to be found here, so it is required cats do not go there alone.

The Ruined Jungle: a jungle where many trees have been cut down, borders @WhiteDawn‘s Legion of the Forgotten.

Coconut water is the only known cure to violetcough, and the coconut fibre can be placed on wounds to prevent and cure infection. Lemon juice can be mixed with honey to cure cough and cold. Strawberry leaves can be used to help queens produce more milk. Banana leaves can be used to wrap herbs in bundles and when wrapped with grape vines, can be used as replacement for cobwebs. Spider lillies can be chewed to numb pain, though overdose will lead to vomiting blood and insomnia. Grape juice is squirted on wounds to heal them faster, and their vines, with banana leaves underneath, are a replacement for cobwebs.

BY THE WAY, ALL HIGH RANKS ARE CLOSED. Just so I don’t get 50 different people applying for med cat.

(Sweetheart): a tortoiseshell she-cat with blue eyes. SweetClan’s first leader and founder. A kind, good humoured cat.

Applestar(Appleseed): a golden rosetted tabby Tom with green eyes. He joined because he was lonely after his mother’s death from getting hit by a monster. He washed up on the island and joined SweetClan. He is a strict but good-willed leader.

Meadowstar(Meadowbreeze): a white she-cat with black patches and green eyes. A light, silly and laid-back leader. Because of her personality, the clan was temporarily stolen by rogues. The rogues managed to kill Meadowstar, but their leader(Arch) and his deputy(Dragon) were killed by Meadowstar’s deputy Honeyfrost(later Honeystar)

Honeystar(Honeyfrost): a golden she-cat with blue eyes. A kind and supportive leader who did whatever it took to help her clan.

Snowstar(Snowfrost): a white Tom with blue eyes. Kind, and supportive, but could be distant.

Deadstar(Deadsong/Brightsong): a grey she-cat with indigo eyes. A very serious and strict leader. Was Snowstar’s(a less prominent SweetClan leader) mate.

Moonstar(Moonwatcher): a black she cat with a white chest, belly, muzzle, tail tip, and paws as well as green eyes. Originally a loner named Moon. Her mother was Deadstar’s sister.

Jaystar(Jayflight): a grey speckled tom with blue eyes. One of his eyes are scarred and because of that, he cannot see from that eye. Moonstar’s former apprentice and the current leader of SweetClan.

Leader Jaystar(Grey Tom with darker flecks, has a scarred, blind eye.) @Ashie da WindClanner
Deputy Skyheart(red calico she-cat with amber eyes, tail like a lizard's tail, missing right front paw and scar over her heart)
@CreeperLover649
Apprentice, Mothpaw

Medicine cat

Frostfern(A fluffy light silver colored she with darker silver, icy blue eyes) @Ravenss
Apprentice, Brokenpaw
Warriors

Snowshadow(Half black half orange she-cat with a white belly and bright blue eyes) @Snowfire

(Apprentice, Whisperpaw)

Midnightstorm(black and white colourpoint she-cat with blue eyes) @Silverfur & Co

(Apprentice, Wisteriapaw)

Fallowheart(brown tabby with one green eye and one brown eye) @~Silvershine~

Cardinalsong(A ginger tabby that has a black face , underbelly, and tip of tail. Has Green eyes.) @SpirtTheRat0w0(removed as Spirt has left WCO)

Shadowear(A short haired, black she-cat, with gold eyes. She has tattered ears.) @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~
(Apprentice, Emberpaw)

Aloeclaw(a chocolate calico with pale green eyes) @Ashie da WindClanner

Mottledspider(A grey molly with light and dark grey mottled rosettes marking her body.) @Pluto!
Queens and Kits
Withereddiamond
@CreeperLover649(tattered black she-cat with dead-like light blue-diamond-like eyes, fur very tattered and torn, scars over her pelt and missing right eye, half of her left ear, and tail is gone)
— mother to Moonkit(Black she-kit with blind-moon-white eyes and a missing ear @CreeperLover649)
Nightkit(Black she - cat with Orange eyes) @Lunalis

Jinxscar(A black mackerel tabby she-cat, with short fur, and copper eyes.) @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~

Lilykit(A white, gray, and cream torbie with darker gray tabby markings and pretty light green eyes) @Streamtail
Elders

Sweetpounce(very old gray she-cat with blind green eyes and missing right ear and half-missing left ear, is blind and almost deaf, scars cover her from head to toe, and her tail is gone.) @CreeperLover649

Apprentices
Emberpaw(Lithe, brindled, red and black tortoiseshell with yellow eyes) @Shinestripe
Whisperpaw(albino tortoiseshell with purpleish blue eyes) @Shinestripe
Wisteriapaw(A red classic "pseudo-tabby" she-cat, with short fur, and copper eyes.) @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~
Mothpaw(golden tabby with beautiful amber eyes.) @IvyHasSpirit

Brokenpaw(A dark brown tabby with short fur and amber eyes. Lean but muscular with a tattered left ear and a heavy limp) @Starlily

StarClan Cats

Fallenwing(Brown tom with black spots on his torso and over his right eye @CreeperLover649
Rushingbreeze(brown-grey tabby Tom) @Silverfur & Co
Moonstar(Black and white tuxedo Molly with green eyes) @Ashie da WindClanner

Dark Forest Cats:

Form(living cats):

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Mention me: @Lovey-Dovey Ashie

Form(deceased cats):

Name:
Rank when alive:
Description:
Personality:
Affiliation*:
Cause of death:
Mention me: @Lovey-Dovey Ashie

*this is if your cat is in StarClan or the dark forest

Kit to Apprentice: 5 roleplay posts, attend at least one meeting, learn Warrior Code and Herbs. Must be 6 moons or older.

Name:
Mentor:

Apprentice to warrior: 50 role play posts as an apprentice, attend at least one patrol, complete a minimum of five training instances, which must include hunting, fighting and a tour of the territory. Must be 10 moons or older.

Name:
Two attributes:

Warrior to Elder: 100 role play posts as a warrior. Attend five clan meetings, complete 4 patrols and must be 80 moons or older, unless they have a disability that cannot allow them to continue their warrior duties.

Form:

Name:

Others to elder: Jaystar will be accepting of cats with disabilities, and will not force them to retire or be medicine cats. Outsiders will be allowed to join as elders.

Outsider joining is currently open.

Name:
New name wanted:

Kit curriculums:

Herbs: Frostfern @Beanzi
Camp care: Midnightstorm @Silverfur & Co
Warrior code: Jaystar
Hunting: Fallowheart @~Silvershine~
Predators & Self Defence:
Clan Ettiquitte:
Clan History: Sweetpounce @Leafspeaker

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; April 16th, 2023 at 09:44 PM.
Old November 1st, 2022, 06:20 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SweetClan sign-ups

Name: Moonkit
Description: Black she-kit with blind-moon-white eyes and a missing ear
Personality: Moonkit is very... daydream-like. She can get distracted very easily and loves to stare at the moon
Mention me: @SpookyCloud the Pumpkin
Moonkit is Withereddiamond's only kit, and she hasn't been born yet

Name: Dragonheart
Description: red calico she-cat with amber eyes, tail like a lizard's tail, missing right front paw and scar over her heart.
Personality: Dragonheart is very much protective over her Clan. Maybe a bit too protective. Have gotten her scars from protecting the Clan since Moonstar, she will stop at nothing to keep her Clan safe. She is kind and brave.

Name: Withereddiamond
Description: tattered black she-cat with dead-like light blue-diamond-like eyes, fur very tattered and torn, scars over her pelt and missing right eye, half of her left ear, and tail is gone.
Personality: Withereddiamond was a warrior when Deadstar was leader. Having been his most-trusted warrior, she had torn her life apart to keep SweetClan safe. Now her mate, Shatteredbranch(deseaced) has died, and she is carrying their only kit: Moonkit. Withereddiamond is very kind and has lots of stories to tell.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old November 2nd, 2022, 12:15 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
Name: Moonkit
Description: Black she-kit with blind-moon-white eyes and a missing ear
Personality: Moonkit is very... daydream-like. She can get distracted very easily and loves to stare at the moon
Moonkit is Withereddiamond's only kit, and she hasn't been born yet

Name: Dragonheart
Description: red calico she-cat with amber eyes, tail like a lizard's tail, missing right front paw and scar over her heart.
Personality: Dragonheart is very much protective over her Clan. Maybe a bit too protective. Have gotten her scars from protecting the Clan since Moonstar, she will stop at nothing to keep her Clan safe. She is kind and brave.

Name: Withereddiamond
Description: tattered black she-cat with dead-like light blue-diamond-like eyes, fur very tattered and torn, scars over her pelt and missing right eye, half of her left ear, and tail is gone.
Personality: Withereddiamond was a warrior when Deadstar was leader. Having been his most-trusted warrior, she had torn her life apart to keep SweetClan safe. Now her mate, Shatteredbranch(deseaced) has died, and she is carrying their only kit: Moonkit. Withereddiamond is very kind and has lots of stories to tell.
All accepted! You can start roleplaying with them now if you want! But I would like it if you change Dragonheart’s prefix! Dragon is not an accepted prefix in this roleplay. Do you have any other ones in mind?

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; November 2nd, 2022 at 12:16 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2022, 12:24 AM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Name: Frostpaw
Description: A fluffy light silver colored she with silver; icy blue eyes
Personality: A sweet bean who doesnt know better, she takes everything by heart, she learns pretty quickly and is very supportive, she loves her clanmates and she is really gullible and emotional, she has a dream like soul so she things anything can happen when it cant. She cant ammit that she did wrong and is really apologetic
Mention me: @Ashcloud the WindClanner

Last edited by Bean.; November 2nd, 2022 at 12:50 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2022, 12:25 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenss View Post
Name: Honeypaw
Description: A fluffy oranged creamed cat with Light green eyes
Personality: A sweet bean who doesnt know better, she takes everything by heart, she learns pretty quickly and is very supportive, she loves her clanmates and she is really gullible and emotional, she has a dream like soul so she things anything can happen when it cant. She cant ammit that she did wrong and is really apologetic
Mention me: @Ashcloud the WindClanner
Accepted!

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 2nd, 2022, 12:26 AM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashcloud the WindClanner View Post
Accepted!
question, can i make her like 6 moons lol, The stars could train her now

(Plot, maybe she was chosen as medicine cat because the previous med cat died and the stars thought it was a great idea )
Old November 2nd, 2022, 12:28 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Quote:

question, can i make her like 6 moons lol, The stars could train her now

(Plot, maybe she was chosen as medicine cat because the previous med cat died and the stars thought it was a great idea )
Ok! I don’t see why not!

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 2nd, 2022, 12:28 AM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Quote:
Ok! I don’t see why not!
yeee Only med cat child
Old November 2nd, 2022, 12:29 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Quote:

yeee Only med cat child
You can start roleplaying with her whenever you like!

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 2nd, 2022, 02:07 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
All accepted! You can start roleplaying with them now if you want! But I would like it if you change Dragonheart’s prefix! Dragon is not an accepted prefix in this roleplay. Do you have any other ones in mind?
Um... Sky?

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿