Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:15 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by ellie
Today 02:02 AM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Myling
Today 01:26 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:04 AM
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2023, 12:15 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default Gratitude in Leafbare {THC Event}

Event [#event]

BerryBreak
She/Her|Abrosexual + Polycurious|Unable to show physical emotion
---
The red emotionless she-cat took a deep breath and padded to the center of camp. "All ranks of Thunderclan, may I have your attention, please?" She called, in her usual monotone voice. Her expression was blank as she sat curling her tail around her paws to keep her paws warm. She was hoping this event would bring the clan closer together and happy. There was a small glint of happiness in her eyes.

After a couple cats gathered she cleared her throat. "Cats of Thunderclan." She said and looked around. "I have an event that is going to bring some cheer and gratitide during this dark, cold season." She announced "We will be doing a gift exchange for our loved ones and families. Everyone will be able to go out and get a gift for their family and friends." She paused to think for a moment about the kits. "Kits and, preferably, apprentices have to go with at least one warrior." She said and looked at the clan "Come to me if you need a warrior buddy and I can find one for you. Also, do not eat anything in the wilderness unless you know what it does and it's safe to eat."She paused to think if she needed to add anything else. "That should be it. Have fun."The she-cat said and flicked her tail.

{How this will work is your cat has 3 days real time to find a gift or two for their friends, family, etc! If your cat is a kit wanting/needing a 'gift finding buddy' or an older cat willing to help a kit please mention me!}
{BerryBreak is very excited to do this by the way she just has an emotionless voice so feel free for your cat to ask question and more!}

[ @noelle @Shade. @corgigirl @Rizo @dino. @Spotty @Quasar @Starfall @jupiter @neptune @x ghostie; @Poprock @Little Dakota; @Apollo. @maple. @Raven~ @Lilacquartz @~Umbreon~ @Moon669 @Eaglet @Kunaiskrill @SpiritedWarrior @Ethereal. @Cxndy_Fatal @Lakestorm @candy hearts.; @DreamDaze @Angelique @BlackCat @Ritsuka @perseus. @forest @Cherry~ @Gay'Fluff @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ @Whitewillow @Thornwolf @Honeysnout @azu-azulu @artemis. @friendlyghostz @Fritter @Jaja @HopeFeather @SalmonDlite @MagmaCat @kingly @Maplefur @Ravensong @WinterMara @Courage @Pheasantflight @Wingnettle @fernmass @lucidense @Bigoofers1001 @Robin feather @Estelle @Wintersun @dizzy @ravenfeather098! @Starfall @Morning! @flopsy @MysteryCat @XFR0G_L0veRX @NinjaBloss @Dirtfur @Rabbiteye @Caspian @Lambert @Kryptid @WhitesilverQueen @Sapphireshine @Snow Kit @Softspoken @.Moss. @Misty star @Streamtail @MaranaraSOS @sanji @leader @Willdoween @Emo Rat @Petalsong2022 @Aethon @zenpaii @X marks the spot @ImSoTired @xXSnowheart @sunsay @SplashyLumi @Erebus @CacklingMemester @FireStorm_Warrior @Hailclaw @MintyLeaves @flowsie @Zero @Ivypool1 @kie @Gunnar @Glorybringershipper11 @IvyHasSpirit @Silvershadow13 @Firehe@rt @Moonyy @Fernwillow @Firefly @Shinestripe @fawnbloom83 @Usern@me @~Eclipse_Lake~ @Kat @Darkclaws @Twilight Moon @maple. @Veinyard @Snowyflake @val @PINEGREEN @Monarch'Frost @lonely.lilyx @Ashie da WindClanner @SqurrelTail @SuspiciousMindz @Silber @Goddess Hestia @Fawnhearted @Werecat @Sunbabyx - ! @sanrio @Oasis @Moose @-Finch`song- @Lakeshine @LekinTempoglowy @Ghost of Christmas Past @Swiftheart <3 @Speckear @whatnameisnottaken @Peril @Archbone @Speckleface @hawkgaze @Willow'Heart @Камнехвостый @nyx ! @Shystorm @banjokazooiey @Larissa @KN1GHTH4WKS @Embershadow @Firelake @mizuki @Poppyshade @The_CatLady @Miladp @Teddie Horror @Oceanflower @rising_heart @Blossomfire29670 @Sp00k3z @dizzy @AndITookThatPersonal @KindlyUnknown @Willow_Tree @nevepuppy @Purplecat @squirrel @Brightstorm☆ @Hua cheng @Kron @GingerFlight @Cinderspirit ]

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old January 9th, 2023, 12:29 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Gratitude in Leafbare {THC Event}

++ Glowkit = She/Her = ThunderClan Kit ++

[ @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ ]

Glowkit raced over to the warrior and bounced around her, smiling. "YAY!!!! SOMETHING FUN!!!!" She shouted.

++ Cherrykit = She/Her = ThunderClan Kit ++

[ open ]

Cherrykit padded out of the nursery and to the other cat. "How is this gonna work?" She asked, looking around.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old January 9th, 2023, 12:32 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

✴ Fireflykit ✴
@~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ - firefly needs someone to go gift shopping with her please and thank you!

The scrawny tortoiseshell climbed out of the nursery. Hey! She knew this lady! Waving her tail as a way to say "hello", Fireflykit sat down and waited for everything to start. Maybe she could get a gift for Sparrowstar. Sparrowstar was her friend, right?

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old January 9th, 2023, 12:47 PM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Quietpaw

Quietpaw looked up from where she was heading to the freshkill pile. She was going to try and eat something, as she hadn’t had the time or interest to eat anything today, but Berrybreak’s announcement caught her attention. She pricked her ears and padded over, listening intently to the rest of the announcement. A happy smile spread across her face at the words. This sounded like so much fun! Gathering gifts for her family? It was perfect! All she needed was a warrior to come with her so she could go out to find something suitable to gift to her family.

She padded up to the warrior, dipping her head in a greeting. The mute she-cat glanced over to see who had gathered, wondering which of the warriors would be assigned to go out with her to gather her presents, or even if she would be assigned one at all. Who knows, maybe it would be her father! That would be fun, but maybe not the best idea. She wanted to try and keep the gifts secret so she could surprise her family with them. It would be a lot more fun that way, though she also wouldn’t mind it if her brother or father ended up hunting for things to give as gifts along with her.

@~Half-A-Witch-Ace~

(Open)

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.
Old January 9th, 2023, 01:07 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ View Post

Event [#event]

BerryBreak
---
The red emotionless she-cat took a deep breath and padded to the center of camp. "All ranks of Thunderclan, may I have your attention, please?" She called, in her usual monotone voice. Her expression was blank as she sat curling her tail around her paws to keep her paws warm. She was hoping this event would bring the clan closer together and happy. There was a small glint of happiness in her eyes.

After a couple cats gathered she cleared her throat. "Cats of Thunderclan." She said and looked around. "I have an event that is going to bring some cheer and gratitide during this dark, cold season." She announced "We will be doing a gift exchange for our loved ones and families. Everyone will be able to go out and get a gift for their family and friends." She paused to think for a moment about the kits. "Kits and, preferably, apprentices have to go with at least one warrior." She said and looked at the clan "Come to me if you need a warrior buddy and I can find one for you. Also, do not eat anything in the wilderness unless you know what it does and it's safe to eat."She paused to think if she needed to add anything else. "That should be it. Have fun."The she-cat said and flicked her tail.

{How this will work is your cat has 3 days real time to find a gift or two for their friends, family, etc! If your cat is a kit wanting/needing a 'gift finding buddy' or an older cat willing to help a kit please mention me!}
{BerryBreak is very excited to do this by the way she just has an emotionless voice so feel free for your cat to ask question and more!}

[ @noelle @Shade. @corgigirl @Rizo @dino. @Spotty @Quasar @Starfall @jupiter @neptune @x ghostie; @Poprock @Little Dakota; @Apollo. @maple. @Raven~ @Lilacquartz @~Umbreon~ @Moon669 @Eaglet @Kunaiskrill @SpiritedWarrior @Ethereal. @Cxndy_Fatal @Lakestorm @candy hearts.; @DreamDaze @Angelique @BlackCat @Ritsuka @perseus. @forest @Cherry~ @Gay'Fluff @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ @Whitewillow @Thornwolf @Honeysnout @azu-azulu @artemis. @friendlyghostz @Fritter @Jaja @HopeFeather @SalmonDlite @MagmaCat @kingly @Maplefur @Ravensong @WinterMara @Courage @Pheasantflight @Wingnettle @fernmass @lucidense @Bigoofers1001 @Robin feather @Estelle @Wintersun @dizzy @ravenfeather098! @Starfall @Morning! @flopsy @MysteryCat @XFR0G_L0veRX @NinjaBloss @Dirtfur @Rabbiteye @Caspian @Lambert @Kryptid @WhitesilverQueen @Sapphireshine @Snow Kit @Softspoken @.Moss. @Misty star @Streamtail @MaranaraSOS @sanji @leader @Willdoween @Emo Rat @Petalsong2022 @Aethon @zenpaii @X marks the spot @ImSoTired @xXSnowheart @sunsay @SplashyLumi @Erebus @CacklingMemester @FireStorm_Warrior @Hailclaw @MintyLeaves @flowsie @Zero @Ivypool1 @kie @Gunnar @Glorybringershipper11 @IvyHasSpirit @Silvershadow13 @Firehe@rt @Moonyy @Fernwillow @Firefly @Shinestripe @fawnbloom83 @Usern@me @~Eclipse_Lake~ @Kat @Darkclaws @Twilight Moon @maple. @Veinyard @Snowyflake @val @PINEGREEN @Monarch'Frost @lonely.lilyx @Ashie da WindClanner @SqurrelTail @SuspiciousMindz @Silber @Goddess Hestia @Fawnhearted @Werecat @Sunbabyx - ! @sanrio @Oasis @Moose @-Finch`song- @Lakeshine @LekinTempoglowy @Ghost of Christmas Past @Swiftheart <3 @Speckear @whatnameisnottaken @Peril @Archbone @Speckleface @hawkgaze @Willow'Heart @Камнехвостый @nyx ! @Shystorm @banjokazooiey @Larissa @KN1GHTH4WKS @Embershadow @Firelake @mizuki @Poppyshade @The_CatLady @Miladp @Teddie Horror @Oceanflower @rising_heart @Blossomfire29670 @Sp00k3z @dizzy @AndITookThatPersonal @KindlyUnknown @Willow_Tree @nevepuppy @Purplecat @squirrel @Brightstorm☆ @Hua cheng @Kron @GingerFlight @Cinderspirit ]

Stormkit and Sunkit padded up to the warrior and both said they needed a warrior buddy.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old January 9th, 2023, 01:54 PM
Who me? Clingy? Nooo :']

My Mood: Chatty

@~Half-A-Witch-Ace~

SqurrelTail froze, "A, what?" Looking around the clearing she mewed, "I guess it would be fun to bond with a kit or apprentice..."

Never active on Sundays or Wednesdays

If I don't respond in 15 mins then assume i've gone offline

"Great, lets lump all the useless cats together and hope a tree falls on them!."- Jaypaw to BrightHeart and LongTail
Old January 9th, 2023, 02:03 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

[SIZE="2"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ View Post

Event [#event]

BerryBreak[/]
---
The red emotionless she-cat took a deep breath and padded to the center of camp. "All ranks of Thunderclan, may I have your attention, please?" Shcalled, in her usual monotone voice. Her expression was blank as she sat curling her tail around her paws to keep her paws warm. She was hoping this event would bring the clan closer together and happy. There was a small glint of happiness in her eyes.

Acornkit knew who to get gifts for. BLAZEKIT AND FLUTTERKIT DUH!! She didnt know what to get them. But she wanted something good. Not too good. She decided to ask Berrybreak if she could go in the forest. "Berrybreak? Can i go in the forest?" She asked.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old January 9th, 2023, 02:15 PM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

@~Half-A-Witch-Ace~

Feathernose pricked her ears at the emotionless calling for attention. "Sounds fun!" She mewed.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old January 9th, 2023, 02:43 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow_Tree View Post
Quietpaw

Quietpaw looked up from where she was heading to the freshkill pile. She was going to try and eat something, as she hadn’t had the time or interest to eat anything today, but Berrybreak’s announcement caught her attention. She pricked her ears and padded over, listening intently to the rest of the announcement. A happy smile spread across her face at the words. This sounded like so much fun! Gathering gifts for her family? It was perfect! All she needed was a warrior to come with her so she could go out to find something suitable to gift to her family.

She padded up to the warrior, dipping her head in a greeting. The mute she-cat glanced over to see who had gathered, wondering which of the warriors would be assigned to go out with her to gather her presents, or even if she would be assigned one at all. Who knows, maybe it would be her father! That would be fun, but maybe not the best idea. She wanted to try and keep the gifts secret so she could surprise her family with them. It would be a lot more fun that way, though she also wouldn’t mind it if her brother or father ended up hunting for things to give as gifts along with her.

@~Half-A-Witch-Ace~

(Open)
Sootfur (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Sootfur padded out of the warriors den at the call of a warrior gathering cats. It was Berrybreak, and she was talking about... Exhanging gifts? For our loved ones?! The tabby's gray eyes filled with a brightness that made them almost blue, blue as the sky of newleaf.

Was he quivering for the excitement, or for the cold air that had suddenly hit his warm body? One thing was certain: he would find the best gift of all, and when he'd give it to her... A wide smile spread on his face as he pictured Flameheart's reaction. Oh, stars, it will have to be gorgeous!

This was a mission. Top priority. But before leaving, he spotted his apprentice among the other cats. Right, she is younger so she will need someone...
Sootfur wondered if she would be glad of his offer, but he didn't like lingering on such thoughts. He padded happily up to Quietpaw and offered her a warm smile.
"Hello, Quietpaw! I imagine you also want to participate, aren't you?" A memory of her brother flashed across his mind; Rainpaw, who had become much grumpier recently. I wonder what he'll give him?

"I'm heading out now. Do you want to come with me?" It would be nice to have her apprentice around. Maybe he could test her about the territory? No, he had something better in mind. But would it be right to mix fun and duty?

Old January 9th, 2023, 03:24 PM
Resident Insomiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Sootfur (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Sootfur padded out of the warriors den at the call of a warrior gathering cats. It was Berrybreak, and she was talking about... Exhanging gifts? For our loved ones?! The tabby's gray eyes filled with a brightness that made them almost blue, blue as the sky of newleaf.

Was he quivering for the excitement, or for the cold air that had suddenly hit his warm body? One thing was certain: he would find the best gift of all, and when he'd give it to her... A wide smile spread on his face as he pictured Flameheart's reaction. Oh, stars, it will have to be gorgeous!

This was a mission. Top priority. But before leaving, he spotted his apprentice among the other cats. Right, she is younger so she will need someone...
Sootfur wondered if she would be glad of his offer, but he didn't like lingering on such thoughts. He padded happily up to Quietpaw and offered her a warm smile.
"Hello, Quietpaw! I imagine you also want to participate, aren't you?" A memory of her brother flashed across his mind; Rainpaw, who had become much grumpier recently. I wonder what he'll give him?

"I'm heading out now. Do you want to come with me?" It would be nice to have her apprentice around. Maybe he could test her about the territory? No, he had something better in mind. But would it be right to mix fun and duty?

Quietpaw

Quietpaw looked up as her mentor came padding over. She returned his smile, and shifted her weight slightly as he began to talk. She nodded at his first question, after dipping her head in greeting. Quietpaw was excited to go looking for the perfect gifts to give and she jumped at his offer, nodding her head excitedly.

(Sorry it’s short)

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.
Closed Thread