Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dara's Character Sale <3
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 10:04 AM
Frogs Art Contest!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 10:02 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:01 AM
RiverClan Healing
by squidz
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:00 AM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:00 AM

Old January 29th, 2023, 03:08 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Default Siren Head - The Next Generation - Season 2 - Chapter 1 - Roleplay {REMAKE}

Welcome to the first chapter of season 2 of Siren Head - The Next Generation. If you had not signed up yet and/or want more information about this roleplay, please do that now in this thread. If you are caught by Siren Head, please post in this thread. The storyline will be played out in this RP. We shall start when your characters join the online group that Freddy has made. As the story carried on, I will stop it at a certain time and start Chapter 2. And now, on with the RP!

{ @~_LuzNoceda_~ }

Last edited by bubble[error].; March 4th, 2023 at 11:47 AM.
Old January 29th, 2023, 05:15 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Siren Head - The Next Generation - Season 2 - Chapter 1 - Roleplay {REMAKE}

Ziara
They/Them|Non-binary|20 years|Pansexual
Ziara sat in the kitchen of their town-home they shared with Rita, their best friend. They opened their laptop, sighing, and clicked on their email inbox. There was only one email in it and it was from a person she'd never met. It said;

To:ZiaraJamesOwens22
Hello, if you are reciving this email it is because of one of two reasons! 1, you were related to someone that was on Flight 639 12 years ago and they went missing! 2, I have read your amazing resume and need your help or something! If you are here for 1 of those 2 reasons click this to sign-up to find thses missing people!

Ziara called for Rita and she came running downstairs.
Rita
She/Her|Cis Female|19 years|Bisexual
Rita was instantly next to Ziara. "What's up, bestie?" She asked and Ziara pointed to the email. "Forward it to me and click on it!" Rita said and Ziara did that.

Ziara
Ziara gasped. It was an online group for people who's parents went missing in that flight. There was chatbox, they clicked on it and typed "Who are you?" after signing up with her name, Ziara James-Owens. Rita had also signed-up with her name, Rita Cardell.

{ Freddy Emily - @Leafspeaker }

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf

Last edited by lem~; January 29th, 2023 at 05:16 PM.
Old January 29th, 2023, 05:20 PM
error in the code

Default Re: Siren Head - The Next Generation - Season 2 - Chapter 1 - Roleplay {REMAKE}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ View Post
Ziara
They/Them|Non-binary|20 years|Pansexual
Ziara sat in the kitchen of their town-home they shared with Rita, their best friend. They opened their laptop, sighing, and clicked on their email inbox. There was only one email in it and it was from a person she'd never met. It said;

To:ZiaraJamesOwens22
Hello, if you are reciving this email it is because of one of two reasons! 1, you were related to someone that was on Flight 639 12 years ago and they went missing! 2, I have read your amazing resume and need your help or something! If you are here for 1 of those 2 reasons click this to sign-up to find thses missing people!

Ziara called for Rita and she came running downstairs.
Rita
She/Her|Cis Female|19 years|Bisexual
Rita was instantly next to Ziara. "What's up, bestie?" She asked and Ziara pointed to the email. "Forward it to me and click on it!" Rita said and Ziara did that.

Ziara
Ziara gasped. It was an online group for people who's parents went missing in that flight. There was chatbox, they clicked on it and typed "Who are you?" after signing up with her name, Ziara James-Owens. Rita had also signed-up with her name, Rita Cardell.

{ Freddy Emily - @Leafspeaker }
~~Freddy Emily~~

Freddy stared at his laptop and finally saw someone ask in the chat box who was he. He started typing as fast as possible. "Hello and welcome to my group." He answered in the chat box, his username Freddy Emily.
Old January 29th, 2023, 05:38 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
~~Freddy Emily~~

Freddy stared at his laptop and finally saw someone ask in the chat box who was he. He started typing as fast as possible. "Hello and welcome to my group." He answered in the chat box, his username Freddy Emily.
Ziara
They/Them|Non-binary|20 years|Pansexua
Ziara's eyes lit up and they typed away. "Were you the one you emailed me?" They asked.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old January 29th, 2023, 05:45 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Ziara
They/Them|Non-binary|20 years|Pansexua
Ziara's eyes lit up and they typed away. "Were you the one you emailed me?" They asked.
Freddy Emily: Yes I did.

Last edited by bubble[error].; January 29th, 2023 at 05:45 PM.
Old January 29th, 2023, 06:23 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Tumius being Tumius, was hanging upside down from a tree branch looking at his phone

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old January 29th, 2023, 06:28 PM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Akari & Levi

The orphanage Akari lived in had a room that vaguely resembled a library. She was sitting at one of the tables with her older brother Levi, who had come to visit. He was too old to be in the Orphanage, and though he visited a lot, he wasn't able to stay. He kept promising that he'd be able to get her out as well, but since he was barely making enough money to support himself, it seemed like she'd be stuck here awhile longer. Akari didn't mind too much. He was trying after all, and it's not like the orphanage staff were utterly horrible, just . . . very neglectful. Oftentimes the only time she'd get a proper meal was when Levi visited, as he would always bring some food for her. Having lived here since he was 9, he knew exactly what the conditions were, so he tried to help anyway he could now that he was free from this place.

Levi was sitting next to his sister as she opened his laptop. Not being allowed to have any sort of electronics in the orphanage, she always had to use his laptop when checking her email. He didn't mind, as he rarely used it anyway, and he sat, lazily smoking a cigarette while his sister opened her email, happily chattering on about something that had caught her attention earlier that day.

"Hey, Levi!" Levi raised an eyebrow and glanced over at his younger sister questioningly, taking the cigarette between two fingers, he held it away from his mouth, exhaling the smoke and watching as it trailed up to the ceiling. "What's up?" He asked, his deep voice surprisingly quiet for someone of his stature and demeanor. "Look, I got an email invite to some chat group." Akari said, turning the laptop slightly so Levi could see the screen more clearly. Levi narrowed his eyes slightly. "Should I accept?" Akari asked, genuinely curious as to what it was all about.

Levi shrugged, taking a brief inhale of the cigarette again, smoke lazily trailing past his lips as he spoke up again. "You can if you want to, just be careful, never know who's on the other side of a screen." Levi responded, watching as Akari accepted the Invite and began to type.

Levi_Hunter is typing . . .

Levi_Hunter: Hello guys! What's this chat for?

@Leafspeaker

@~Half-A-Witch-Ace~
@~*Luka x Yuki*~

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.

Last edited by Willow_Tree; January 29th, 2023 at 06:41 PM.
Old January 29th, 2023, 06:34 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow_Tree View Post
Akari & Levi

The orphanage Akari lived in had a room that vaguely resembled a library. She was sitting at one of the tables with her older brother Levi, who had come to visit. He was too old to be in the Orphanage, and though he visited a lot, he wasn't able to stay. He kept promising that he'd be able to get her out as well, but since he was barely making enough money to support himself, it seemed like she'd be stuck here awhile longer. Akari didn't mind too much. He was trying after all, and it's not like the orphanage staff were utterly horrible, just . . . very neglectful. Oftentimes the only time she'd get a proper meal was when Levi visited, as he would always bring some food for her. Having lived here since he was 9, he knew exactly what the conditions were, so he tried to help anyway he could now that he was free from this place.

Levi was sitting next to his sister as she opened his laptop. Not being allowed to have any sort of electronics in the orphanage, she always had to use his laptop when checking her email. He didn't mind, as he rarely used it anyway, and he sat, lazily smoking a cigarette while his sister opened her email, happily chattering on about something that had caught her attention earlier that day.

"Hey, Levi!" Levi raised an eyebrow and glanced over at his younger sister questioningly, taking the cigarette between two fingers, he held it away from his mouth, exhaling the smoke and watching as it trailed up to the ceiling. "What's up?" He asked, his deep voice surprisingly quiet for someone of his stature and demeanor. "Look, I got an email invite to some chat group." Akari said, turning the laptop slightly so Levi could see the screen more clearly. Levi narrowed his eyes slightly. "Should I accept?" Akari asked, genuinely curious as to what it was all about.

Levi shrugged, taking a brief inhale of the cigarette again, smoke lazily trailing past his lips as he spoke up again. "You can if you want to, just be careful, never know who's on the other side of a screen." Levi responded, watching as Akari accepted the Invite and began to type.

Levi_Hunter is typing . . .

Levi_Hunter: Hello guys! What's this chat for?

@Leafspeaker

@~Half-A-Witch-Ace~
@~*Luka x Yuki*~
FazbearFoxy735 is typing...

FazbearFoxy735:
Hello and welcome to my chat, Levi. My name is Freddy Emily, and this is a group im forming to go find out what happened to Flight 639 and figure out what happened to the people on it. My mother was on it. I want to know what happened to her. What about you? Oh, and you, Ziara.

@~Half-A-Witch-Ace~

Last edited by bubble[error].; January 29th, 2023 at 06:35 PM.
Old January 29th, 2023, 06:40 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
FazbearFoxy735 is typing...

FazbearFoxy735:
Hello and welcome to my chat, Levi. My name is Freddy Emily, and this is a group im forming to go find out what happened to Flight 639 and figure out what happened to the people on it. My mother was on it. I want to know what happened to her. What about you? Oh, and you, Ziara.

@~Half-A-Witch-Ace~
ZiaraIsPanAndNonBinary: My Mama Kayla was on the plane...

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old January 29th, 2023, 06:43 PM
error in the code

Quote:
ZiaraIsPanAndNonBinary: My Mama Kayla was on the plane...
FazbearFoxy735: Oh, I'm sorry... Is there anybody else here?

@~*Luka x Yuki*~