Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 12:31 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:14 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by kenjaku
Yesterday 11:38 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Dark
Yesterday 10:58 PM
Flayng Training
Last post by Hound
Yesterday 10:37 PM

Old March 17th, 2023, 08:48 PM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry
Default ∫-∫ friendship… or… more..? ;

hi! hello! so, my girl riverpaw could use some love in her life, since i don't have any other toons with any active romance plots, and she could really use some wholesome activities in her life.

before we get on to forms and things, i do have a bit of criteria <3

• this cat must be in a similar age group to riverpaw. 5-8 moons is acceptable, though 6 moons is preferred!

• please please please be active. i plan for the 'crush' stage to only begin at about nine moons – which, for riverpaw, is in around a months time or so. if anything is to be done about the crush, i'd prefer that it's around when they are both made warriors, which would be in around two months!

• i'd really love to have this cat and riverpaw start a family together. while it isn't required, it's preferred that the cat in question is amab, however adopting is definitely open, too.
if you have any questions, please let me know. now, onto the form!:
note: before you apply, please read her carrd.

with link:
name & link:
plot/thread ideas:
other:
@Karlos

without link:
name:
gender (identifying and at birth, please!):
appearance:
personality:
plot/thread ideas:
other:
@Karlos

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old March 17th, 2023, 09:03 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ∫-∫ friendship… or… more..? ;

name: Rosepaw (still kit just needs a mentor)
gender (identifying and at birth, please!): She/her (definitly adopting lol)
appearance: Dark furred LaPerm with heterochromia
personality: Kinda dark but as joyful as a kit raised by merciless shadowclan warriors can be
plot/thread ideas: Idk the clan doesnt respect them because their gay or something
other: I have a mentor he's just a outsider trying to get into shadowclan and hi hope your doing well
@Karlos
Old March 17th, 2023, 09:03 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

@Karlos Psst. Is a forbidden relationship allowed for this? Also, what is her sexuality?

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; March 17th, 2023 at 09:05 PM.
Old March 17th, 2023, 09:06 PM
the stars told me–;

Quote:
Originally Posted by ares View Post
@Karlos Psst. Is a forbidden relationship allowed for this?
i mean, why not! it might be a bit difficult due to riverpaw trying to find which borders to meet them at and if they ever had a family together they'd probably only ever be able to bring them to the borders every now and then, but it could definitely be fun.

Last edited by Karlos; March 17th, 2023 at 09:07 PM.
Old March 17th, 2023, 09:35 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

so cute o:
Placeholder

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 17th, 2023, 09:37 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days

name: Pinepaw
gender (identifying and at birth, please!): cisgender male
appearance: black tom w/ prickly fur and green eyes
personality: stubborn, abrasive, cold, loyal to those he deems worthy of loyalty
plot/thread ideas: since pine and river are already friends, i was thinking that it could over time become a crush
other: @Karlos

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old March 17th, 2023, 09:54 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

I have the perfect very gentle-souled far too curious molly then for something like this.

name: Springpaw
gender (identifying and at birth, please!): Molly[AFAB], she/her
appearance: A rather tall, oriental-shaped, long-furred pastel calico orange-and-gray molly with deep, dark blue eyes. Her fur is rather very wavy-like and her tail tends to be more white than her body. Her long, thick fur is usually well-groomed and soft to the touch. Her appearance may look stunning, but she has a missing right ear from her mother tearing off her ear when she was only a kit and taking care of her younger siblings. She’s naturally more white than her pastel calico coloration, judging from most of her body being merely white, the gray-and-orange patches being more noticeable along her back and upper head.
personality: Springpaw is rather a kindhearted, soft, gentle molly. Her nature coming from the fact that she had raised her three siblings alone by herself. She has a very strong-willed heart, willing to defend young kits from harm as she feels that is her duty to do. Unfortunately, she suffers from major abandonment issues and hates thinking of her and her siblings separated ever. She tends to not be majorly open about her issues, rather keeping them to herself. Her insecurity makes her feel as if she will make others think negatively about her, making it rather difficult for the poor molly to properly make a friend. She tends to be rather… overly curious about certain things. She tends to question more than she should, adding towards that with constant apologizing. It’s her way of being considerate and trying not to anger a certain cat off.
plot/thread ideas:

Springpaw had accidentally wondered too far off from her camp from simply following a scent that had caught her attention. This leads her towards the border between ShadowClan snd ThunderClan. This could be where Riverpaw and Springpaw meet. Springpaw will feel heavily frightened meeting a ShadowClan apprentice first, given the circumstances, but they’ll talk it out and eventually they start becoming friends… or will it be more?

During one of Springpaw’s and Riverpaw’s secret meetings, Springpaw starts to feel a weird flutter in her stomach towards her. She doesn’t know what it is, and she feels as if she hates Riverpaw because of it. She’ll start to act very questionable and most likely stumble over words as she tries to explain the weird feeling she feels, being entirely unbeknownst that it’s a crush feeling.

This is where they could meet along enough that they get caught by a couple of warriors. This might forcefully make them stop meeting each other at the borders of their territory. But that doesn’t stop them from wanting to be together. This could be around the time where they’ve fully developed feelings, but they aren’t sure about how to handle them towards each other. So they could easily sneak from their clans at night, and try to come up with more plans to meet with each other. Of course, actions have consequences. They’ll get caught, Springpaw could beg that her clan doesn’t get told about her meetings with Riverpaw, and maybe the cat could listen to her pleas and not do it… or the other way around and trouble comes forth.

other: She’s ThunderClan I’m very interested to see how this could possibly go

@Karlos

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; March 18th, 2023 at 05:46 AM.
Old March 17th, 2023, 10:03 PM
the stars told me–;

Quote:
Originally Posted by ares View Post
I have the perfect very gentle-souled far too curious molly then for something like this.

name: Springpaw
gender (identifying and at birth, please!): Molly[AFAB], she/her
appearance: A rather tall, oriental-shaped, long-furred pastel calico orange-and-gray molly with deep dark blue eyes. Her fur is rather very wavy-like and her tail tends to be more white than her body. Her long, thick fur is usually well-groomed and soft to the touch. Her appearance may look stunning, but she has a missing right ear from her mother tearing off her ear when she was only a kit and taking care of her younger siblings. She’s naturally more white than her pastel calico coloration, judging from most of her body being merely white, the gray-and-orange patches being more noticeable along her back and upper head.
personality: Springpaw is rather a kindhearted, soft, gentle molly. Her nature coming from the fact that she had raised her three siblings alone by herself. She has a very strong-willed heart, willing to defend young kits from harm as she feels that is her duty to do. Unfortunately, she suffers from major abandonment issues and hates thinking of her and her siblings separated ever. She tends to not be majorly open about her issues, rather keeping them to herself. Her insecurity makes her feel as if she will make others think negatively about her, making it rather difficult for the poor molly to properly make a friend. She tends to be rather… overly curious about certain things. She tends to question more than she should, adding towards that with constant apologizing. It’s her way of being considerate and trying not to anger a certain cat off.
plot/thread ideas:

Springpaw had accidentally wondered too far off from her camp from simply following a scent that had caught her attention. This leads her towards the border between ShadowClan snd ThunderClan. This could be where Riverpaw and Springpaw meet. Springpaw will feel heavily frightened meeting a ShadowClan apprentice first, given the circumstances, but they’ll talk it out and eventually they start becoming friends… or will it be more?

During one of Springpaw’s and Riverpaw’s secret meetings, Springpaw starts to feel a weird flutter in her stomach towards her. She doesn’t know what it is, and she feels as if she hates Riverpaw because of it. She’ll start to act very questionable and most likely stumble over words as she tries to explain the weird feeling she feels, being entirely unbeknownst that it’s a crush feeling.

This is where they could meet along enough that they get caught by a couple of warriors. This might forcefully make them stop meeting each other at the borders of their territory. But that doesn’t stop them from wanting to be together. This could be around the time where they’ve fully developed feelings, but they aren’t sure about how to handle them towards each other. So they could easily sneak from their clans at night, and try to come up with more plans to meet with each other. Of course, actions have consequences. They’ll get caught, Springpaw could beg that her clan doesn’t get told about her meetings with Riverpaw, and maybe the cat could listen to her pleas and not do it… or the other way around and trouble comes forth.

other: She’s ThunderClan I’m very interested to see how this could possibly go

@Karlos
i actually really like this so far my #1 contender!

Old March 18th, 2023, 06:31 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Placeholder for Antpaw!

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps