Last post by ashtuft
Today 04:08 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by ashtuft
Today 04:07 AM

Old May 9th, 2017, 09:22 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Kingly Charm

Blue hues stared deep into his green eyes, and no matter how hard he tried he realized that this tom brought out his soft, sweet side, and would not fall for his flirty sight. No matter how much he spoke in a deep husky voice, flashed his grin or tried to annoy him, the tom would not fall, but each time, he did. What was this malarkey? He was a king! Everyone needed to bow to him! But this time, he felt himself bowing to Romeo. And soon, he broke his gaze, and smiled. "I don't know how you do it..." he said softly.

"Do what?" The green eyed black tom asked, tail flicking. He somewhat didn't understand, but a piece of him did, though it was too small to comprehend.

"No matter how many evil stories I tell you, all that are true and all that could kill you, you still bring out someone else from my heart." he spoke softly. "Like you know exactly what to say to me." then he chuckled slightly. "You bring out the truth in this False King." he said, and turned his head.

Romeo felt his heart thump a little in his chest, and he smiled. "It's what I do best, Onyx." he chuckled, and dragged his tail under his chin. "I bring out the good."

{ @Noire }

{ more will be added }
Old May 9th, 2017, 01:23 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Kingly Charm

He could feel the softness of his tail run along his chin and a purr rolled out from his chest, and he smiled. What was happening to the feared, murderous, killer king? It was only around him, too. Everyone else always brought out that evil, flirty side. No, he felt like he did many moons ago before he joined the Syndicate, becoming infamous for his supreme, one-of-a-kind tracking abilities, and became the False King. How did one cat, who wasn't even alive when he was good, bring out the good? It baffled him more than anything, making him wonder what it would do if he stayed with him longer than he has. What if he brought out the good... permanently?

"Romeo..." he said softly, and looked at the tom. "I know you have Juliet, and so I know this won't mean much, but I hope you know you are the only one who I think I care about almost more than Lilith." he said, his tail flicking, heart racing. He was never like this- scratch that, he hasn't been like this in twenty moons.

"Really?" Romeo asked, slightly baffled. Sure, he knew he brought out something that Onyx seemed to hide, but he cared about him? He thought about Juliet, and knew that he loved her, but he thought about how he and Onyx acted, and he wondered in his mind if he actually cared about him back. Well, duh, he did. Romeo wanted the best for the False King, to mend the broken crown, but he knew that would be impossible. So he brushed his tail along Onyx's spine, making the fur lift and bristle slightly at the touch.

"Come on, I bet Benvolio and Mercutio are waiting for us back at the den." he said, and gave him a slight shoulder push. Onyx smiled at the push and watched the black tom pass by, and he stared a moment before he rose himself and padded behind him. He looked back, and took in a sniff, sensing the Syndicate a ways back. Should he return? Would anyone even miss the king? He shook his head, and looked at the advancing Romeo, and he felt torn. He didn't want to leave his kits and mate behind but he didn't want to leave Romeo behind. The poor tom would be shoved into the healer's den.

"You coming?" Romeo asked, having turned around now, his voice breaking the thoughts of Onyx.

"Uh- yeah!" Onyx said, and he looked back once before bounding to Romeo's side and there he padded on, and gave a glance back, before he looked forward and padded on to the den where Romeo, Juliet, Benvolio and Mercutio stayed. He had to decide, and quick.

{ @Noire }

{ more will be added }