Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 05:14 PM
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:10 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 05:07 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 04:57 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 04:53 PM

Old May 6th, 2023, 04:55 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Exclamation ll The End? Or is it... ll Reboot ll Changed Plot ll

Hello everyone! So back in like... July of 2022, I decided to Reboot an old role-play called The end. I'll put a link in soon.

But anyways, I really liked that role-play, but not many people joined it. I worked hard on the plot and character development. I currently role-play In Alt. SkyClan and my own MossClan, as well as a Main Warriors plot, But I don't have many Non-Warriors plot. So, I want to change that.

The storyline of the Role-Play is similar, but I tweaked it to make it more to my liking and make it look a bit better. So, without further ado, The End.

Stuff
I - Introduction/Background
II - Powers
III - Creatures
IV - Prophecy
V - Locations
VI - Allegiances ~ Evil
VII - Allegiances ~ Good
VIII - Other
IX - Forms

DO NOT POST YET

Last edited by Beaan; May 7th, 2023 at 09:22 AM.
Old May 6th, 2023, 05:44 PM
Remember me

Default ll Introduction/Background ll

II Introduction / Background II

The year was 100 MB, {Magic beginning} and society was falling apart. Electronics were being thrown away, Currency and Stock was crashing, and no one trusted each other. That was, until a Zoologist known as Leah Callerson made a shocking discovery. Her field mainly studied the Canidae family, or wild dogs. Leah was on a trip to Yellowstone to study some gray wolves, but when she came face to face with a wolf, she discovered something shocking. Something that would change the world.

What did she find? Magic. In her book "The powers of animals", she wrote "I went to a trip in Yellowstone. I was away from my camp in hope to find some gray wolves, but I ran into a problem as soon as I left. No. one, I didn't know the area. And two, I still smelled like human. I ran into a female wolf who is now known as Starlight. She could speak to humans, and she showed me her pack. This pack was different. While us humans were living in hell, The wolves were thriving. I saw some of the elders talking with other animals, and some teaching little ones how to harness their powers. I was fascinated, when I was little, I pretended that I had powers, and I was using them to help my family. Now, The dream came true. I examined the powers closer, and some of the animals came to the cities to help teach others to use powers. If Starlight hadn't found me, we probably would have died... Starlight and her brother Ḿ̵͕̫̥̑͠ͅͅẹ̷̬̿̐g̵̩͌͜ȗ̸͌͌̚ are now by my side and leading.... the rest was burned out.

About a year after powers were introduced, a wolf who was known as Keanu, discovered new magic. Dark magic. He was abandoned by his family and he hated humans. He thought that magic only belonged to the animals. He ran away and started training and he slowly became stronger. When he came back, he was different. His fur glowed blue, and his eyes were red and filled with hatred. That day, that day, we lost everything

That night will forever be known as "The Darkest Night," The night we lost everything. I still remember the attack clearly. Keanu grew and he burned everything down. There were no humans left. But he wasn't done yet. He hated everyone who were with the humans, so he wanted to kill them too. I was scared. Keanu was my friend, and I couldn't believe that something changed, and so quickly too. The main city, Pala, Was burnt down and destroyed.

Leah... did not survive. She was killed by Keanu. After Leah died, Starlight took lead. She led the animals away from the city, and into the forest. They followed the stream for days, and they were rewarded. They reached a small mountain far away from Keanu's castle. They walked up a stone pathway and walked into the mountain. They found paradise. There was grass and trees and water, nothing like the burnt-down and destroyed world out there. So, they stayed there, working on a plan to take down Keanu. When they got settled in, they got something from the stars. Something that could take down even Keanu. Forever.

Last edited by Beaan; May 7th, 2023 at 07:08 AM.
Old May 7th, 2023, 07:33 AM
Remember me

Default Re: ll The End? Or is it... ll Reboot ll Changed Plot ll

II Powers II

Water
Water powers have the power to control water. They help the Ice and Air control the weather by bringing the rain. This power is COMMON.

Air
Air powers have the power to control air. They bring clouds for Water and Ice to bring rain and snow. Most animals with air powers have grown to have wings or learn to fly with their powers. This power is COMMON

Storm
Storm powers have the power to control Thunder and Lightning. They bring the storm to the world. This power is NEUTRAL. This means it is not common, nor rare. Only two to three animals have this power now.

Plant
Plant powers have the power to control plants. They can make stuff grow, and are able to tend to them better, so they make ideal healers. They can tell how fresh plants are, and how much longer until they rot. This power is NEUTRAL. This means it is not common, nor rare. Only two to three animals have this power now.

Ice
Ice powers have the power to control ice. They can freeze things, and bring the snow. They have adapted to the cold weather, so they have scales or long fur. This power is RARE

Fire
Fire powers have the power to control fire and heat. They can breathe fire, and can melt/burn things with the touch of their paws. Most animals with this power have scales to protect them from the heat. They can also warm up cold places. This power is RARE

More powers are coming soon! VM me if you have an idea, must be nature related!

Last edited by Beaan; May 7th, 2023 at 07:33 AM.
Old May 7th, 2023, 08:06 AM
Remember me

II Creatures II

Wolf
Common

Mouse
Neutral

Bird
Rare

Squirrel
Neutral

Chipmunk
Neutral

Lynx
Neutral

Fox
Common

Deer
Rare

Raccoon
Neutral

Cat
Common

Bear
Rare

Tiger
Super Rare

Snake
Super Rare

Lion
Super Rare

Old May 7th, 2023, 08:42 AM
Remember me

II Prophecy II

On the night of Darkness, The stars will fall. The magic will disappear, and you must find them. Six will become four, and the fire burns everything. Unless... The Light of a Star shines through.
Old May 7th, 2023, 09:19 AM
Remember me

II Locations II

Barren Wasteland
This is a dessert that has ruins of small towns and forest. Most animals do not go here due to the heat and bad conditions.

Keanu's Castle
This lies to the East of the Barren Wasteland

Swamp
This lies to the west of the Rushing river. There is lots of mud and trees, so it is hard to find anyone in here. This area is avoided by most, Even Keanu doesn't go because of how dangerous it is.

Rushing River
A river running down from a waterfall. The waterfall hides Paradise. At some places, the river is calm and easy to cross, and the other places can be deadly. The Rapids is where most animals die, so no one goes there

Secluded Forest
The forest goes from Northwest to the Northeast. The brush in there is dense, and hard to navigate. It also provides food and shelter. Guards of Keanu explore the forest during the day, so the good hunt at night.

Paradise {Good Camp}
Paradise lies in an old mountain. There are holes so sunlight can phase through, and the entry is hidden by a waterfall. There are many dens in there, a small pond, a training area, and more to help every animal survive and feel at home.

Pala Rubble
The rubble of the capital, Pala. Everything is burnt down or destroyed. The explorers of Keanu look for survivors, though many did not survive.

Crystal Caverns
Crystal Caverns is a cave inside the mountain that houses Paradise. There are many crystals, and a pool at the end. The pool surrounds the largest one, a purple crystal the animals call 'Tumaini' Tumaini translates to hope, and the crystal gives them that. Every full moon, The High Ranks of Paradise go to the pool to see any updates to the prophecy.

Endless Fields
This place is undiscovered. It lies behind Paradise. There are flowers and grass, As well as life. The fields seem to stretch on forever.
Old May 9th, 2023, 05:02 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

II Evil Allegiences II

Leader - Keanu l Male l A large black wolf that pulses a teal blue with amber eyes. When he gets mad, his eyes turn red l @Bean_The_Wizard

Commander - Aspen | Male (he/they) | A small but vicious arctic fox with orange and blue heterochromia | @~*FredTheFrog*~

Guards -

Spies -

Explorers -

Prisoners -

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art

Last edited by sock; May 9th, 2023 at 05:03 PM.